*bans cryptocurrency*

*bans cryptocurrency*
what now

Ban jews. It's the only way. o/

Nothing. Majority of crypto traders are from East Asia.

china #1

>bans heroin
>price and availability of heroin moons 5000%

I wish

Buy an unknown amount of Monero obviously

Crypto is finally money on the market,so not gona happen

Remember when we tried to ban alcohol and the opposite happened?

Start TOR and keep going.
Cash out in a coubtry where its legal

What's the beginners guide to start trading. I downloaded Exodus but now I don't even think I'll need that. Just make a GDAX account, link my bank account, make a binance account, buy ethereum or bitcoin on GDAX and transfer to binance, then trade for alt coins, wait for gains, then trade back for bitcoin, send back to GDAX and cash out? Did I miss anything?

like i give a fuck

*bans drugs*
what now
*bans alcohol*
what now
*bans guns*
what now

oh wait none of those ever work
what makes you think banning imaginary coins will go better than drugs?

nearly made me kek my nuts off OP

>ban alcohol
Prohibition era smuggles tons of alcohol
>ban marinara in most states
ppl still smokin wid
>ban illegals
Pablo and sons still crossin dat border
>ban drugs
Ppl still buyin fentanyl from the chinks and getting it mailed
>ban CP
pedofags still selling the stuff on the Dip Weeb

Basically nothing can be banned, especially magic internet money. In all reality what can they really do? State "crypto is illegal dont buy or sell it". Frosted Kekflakes Uncle Sam, I'll be buying bitbeans till the day I die. We have VPNs and everything nowadays, we're takin over the world and crypto is the first step to doing so.

>cash out
should we tell him?

how about murder
maybe we should ban murder
then people would stop doing it.

Let him learn.

What's the issue? It's not like people on here are cashing out millions of dollars in bitcoin. But a few hundred/thousand in bitcoin and selling on GDAX shouldn't be a problem should it?

Doesn't matter. I'd trade it still

Kek this

What is the big secret? Why would anyone even be investing in this shit if you couldn't see any money from it.

Tell them to ban bittorrent too

Good luck enforcing that lmao

Black markets will rise

The crypto marketcap will not disappear jist like that

VPNs exist. Try again, Mr. Shekelburg.

God, could you imagine? The best way to get people's attention is to tell them that they can't have something. Even hinting about driving crypto to the black market would make BTC go 100x overnight.

>marinara
marinara

Let's just ban the internet. I'm sure everything will go A-okay.

If you're asking me why ppl are buying virtual money that 99.99% of them don't use on a Vietnamese Yugioh card collecting board then you have learned nothing.

The comparison with alcohol is far-fetched cause alcohol and vice in general are human needs, cryptos...not really, the demand would go down quite a bit.

What would most likely happen is that the market cap of cryptos would probably go down to 2/3 within the first week of the ban, and eventually dwindle even more.

And then private coins and decentralized market places would start appearing and those would gain massive value and acceptation quickly cause of muscle-memory, and then the state would have a real problem.

>Keep trading
>Become a millionaire in 10 years.
>Gain citizenship in another country
>Denounce citizenship in USA
>Cash out and party

What are you, 5?

lol, boomers are bad at everything confirmed.

>fat balding kissless friendless 30 something thinks he's hardcore on the web
I'm sure they're shaking.

What's the point of cashing out big if you're gonna live in a shit country desu. I'd rather take a 50% hit (it's not that high).

I'd like to be able to spend my Apollo moon rocks on stuff I want instead of healthcare.

You shoulda stayed away from Veeky Forums jewbag/niggerbag.

Heroin actually has a use though

china also #2

phuck vietcong
phuck taiwan

>i'm korea huehuehuehuehue

we got this buddy

cheap linkies?

Weird how you tough stormers screams loudest about getting your safe spaces

Hey dumbass, this is the money.
The point is to get away from fiat. If you're expecting to trade big and walk away with USD you're an idiot.

it will go a lot worse actually

Unrelated, but I have a question.

I had 300 NXT on hitbtc on the day of the snapshot for the IGNIS airdrop. hitbtc still hasn't given me my IGNIS but there is talk it should hit by tomorrow for everyone.

However, I completely spaced and sold my 300 NXT earlier today without realizing I had not received my IGNIS.

I should still get my IGNIS since I had the 300 NXT when the snapshot occurred, correct?

wow you showed him. You must be reddit`s finest

at least I'll still be able to buy a .44

>Being this sensitive
Why are you even here?