ABANDON SHIP
ABANDON SHIP

nice shitty image, fucker

Do a panic sell, I'm waiting

WTFFFFF LINK IS CRASHING AHHHH

Every coin that breaks $1.00 3x after

i sold at teh bottom someone kill me

it'all over

Are you fucking retarded? Link is fine. HODL, I don't want you fucking with my gains.

I WANT CHEAP LINKIES FUCK YOU CUNTS
SELL
SELL
SELL
SELL

GET IN MY BELLY user
WHERE YOU'RE GOING YOU CAN'T SELL

kek

God damn these threads have become my favourite thing on here beside JUST'd

fucking lel

>bought at a dollar

should i just end it now? this is like my 5th ATH buy in 30 days

GET OUT NOW BEFORE SERGEY EATS YOU!

A true Veeky Forumsnessman

i just get so excited. realistically what do you think it'll drop to? i'm having a rough start to 2018. bought REQ near a dollar, too.

you will be ok dude just fucking hold
month ago i was stressed about buying at 0.5 and look now

No, you're a Linkie now. Your only option is to buy more. Plus you'll be able to say that you bought link back at $1 when its $10 by summer.

OH MY GOD IT'S ALL OVER JUST MARKET SELL EVERYTHING AND SMASH YOUR PHONE YOU WERE NEVER GOING TO ESCAPE MCDONALD'S!

i'm holding. almost started day trading but last time i did that i lost like $80. i'm not very good at this but every time i think "HERE I GO"

in my defense i'm at work so i don't have time to look at it very much.

King of Veeky Forums

just hold you fucking retard you made the best financial decision of your life
unless you got some baby amount like 1000 in that case fuck off

i bought at 6957
im not fucking selling

STINKY LINKIES POOPOOPEEPEE STINKY LINKIES POOPOOPEEPEESTINKY LINKIES POOPOOPEEPEESTINKY LINKIES POOPOOPEEPEESTINKY LINKIES POOPOOPEEPEESTINKY LINKIES POOPOOPEEPEESTINKY LINKIES POOPOOPEEPEESTINKY LINKIES POOPOOPEEPEESTINKY LINKIES POOPOOPEEPEESTINKY LINKIES POOPOOPEEPEESTINKY LINKIES POOPOOPEEPEESTINKY LINKIES POOPOOPEEPEESTINKY LINKIES POOPOOPEEPEESTINKY LINKIES POOPOOPEEPEESTINKY LINKIES POOPOOPEEPEESTINKY LINKIES POOPOOPEEPEESTINKY LINKIES POOPOOPEEPEESTINKY LINKIES POOPOOPEEPEESTINKY LINKIES POOPOOPEEPEESTINKY LINKIES POOPOOPEEPEESTINKY LINKIES POOPOOPEEPEESTINKY LINKIES POOPOOPEEPEESTINKY LINKIES POOPOOPEEPEE JAJAJAJAJAJAJ

i have 2000. how's that?

95c

SERGEY IS TAKING OUR MONEEEEEEEEEY

HAHA NICE FOMO YOU DUMB CUNT YOU HAD SO MUCH FUCKING TIME TO BUY AT THIRTY CENTS I LOVE IT

aaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

IRL pink wojak, if you will.

Bought it when it was 15c

This fucking cancer coin I bought it at 145k ETH on ED few months ago still haven't broke even in terms of eth! I will hodl this shitcoin till i make 100x

oh that makes me feel better

linky linky break a buck
buy at 99 if you're in luck
linky linky never fall
oh my god i lost it all
linky linky what'd you do
i bought at a dollar
they sold it then, too

If that shill on /tv/ who recommended some user to buy chain about a month ago is in here, I want to thank you