Can someone please shill me a dank ED purchase atm? Was gonna go all in on KIN but having second thoughts

Can someone please shill me a dank ED purchase atm? Was gonna go all in on KIN but having second thoughts.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/upfiring/#markets
etherdelta.com/#0xc27a2f05fa577a83ba0fdb4c38443c0718356501-ETH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As if you can purchase anything on ED right now without paying $5 per transaction.

ETHCEN, WETOLD, DTR, BNTY

UFR, incentivize torrent seeding
under $10mil mktcap
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/upfiring/#markets

Kek no.

Oooo yeah incentivised torrenting. Can definitely see that taking off. NOT.

PayFair PFR

Sphtx, not even shilling look it up

Tell me more about KIN OP, I'm interested. I like low cap projects that are below the radar

any idea why the fuck this is happenign?

you gotta buy coins before they even have their proper ticker symbol up if you wanna make money

etherdelta.com/#0xc27a2f05fa577a83ba0fdb4c38443c0718356501-ETH

(lamden)

probably all those fucking crypto kitties clones.

SNC

This is pretty good. Also CRED

PFR & CRED

If those low Marketcaps and Total Supply dosen't get you hard, I dont know what will.

Etherdelta is a fucking joke some dude lost like 44 ETH there yesterday

I like doing this too. What is Lamden and why should I buy in?

Why second thoughts about KIN?

Ntwrk token, an app to bring normie learning and money

>Is in crypto
>cares about $5

Yeah, same question. This gonna be huge when it gets on Kik

Go buy PFR

Mad gains still available in BBT. Launch imminent

Lamden TAU while its under $1

>makes 10 transactions
>$50 in transaction fees gone in a few hours

last time, fuckers. CTT or Lamden

>is in crpyto
>cares about $50

Kin is still the best choice. Theyre running a test run in kik with 10k people and soon it will be released to all app users. If you know how big kik is you know how important this will be. Trust your gut. 20x gains by 1cent

NIMFA on EtherDelta
>Lending Platform, high cap potential
>$300k marketcap
>Listing on CMC this week
>Platform Launch this week
>Update Whitepaper & Website soon
>Getting listed on Kucoin & HitBTC soon after

Literally the groundfloor of a project that can go x1000 from here if it gets to ETHLend or RCN marketcap levels.

Got a link to etherdelta listing? And their website? I'm very interested even though I'm heavily invested in another lending project (ELIX). I just agree it will probably see big gains when it gets listed on CMC

EtherDelta
>etherdelta.com/#NIMFA-ETH

Telegram
>t.me/Nimfamoney

Lending Platforms always do well, this was is such a sleeper coin atm, check it out.

Lol, their team is a bunch of 20 year old's with fresh facebook profiles.

Yeah and their unique value proposition is to "TRIPLE your money"...

Doesn't sound like a particularly great business proposition to me. I'm going to pass - plus no whitepaper or anything, no token details that I can find, and it's going for $2 on etherdelta...fuck that

only 300k tokens circulating, you can find the whitepaper on their telegram. And yeah it's basically a lending program for Traders.

NIMFA will give a loan triple on your capital so that you can trade with. The more capital you have, the more money you can make with trades. You can only use the loaned NIMFA on their platform, using it to trade with other alts. They get the loan back + a percentage of the profits, you as the trader get to take more profit home compared to using just your original amount.

Where the fuck do I put all the KIN after I bought it? I don't want to leave it on that website.

They're Russian and they're young, but so is Vitalik and look at him now. You can doubt them, but that doesn't disprove the fact that they've been working tirelessly the past few months and are ready to release their platform this week. How many cryptos that have raised MILLIONS of dollars have even come close to launching their product?

It's your choice dude, i'm just telling people what I believe is the next moon mission, It's already starting now. Next is CMC listing, and that will bring a crap ton of awareness to the project. Most don't even know it exists.

This is the orderbook right now. This shit is primed to explode. Get in now, or miss out on another moon mission.

UFR - Upfiring . Currently at 7MM Market Cap. Will probably reach 300MM by the end of february

is this trading on ED yet?

How do I even transfer eth to this ugly website

STAR

Ethereum Network is super clogged atm, so moving ETH and using EtherDelta is gonna be really slow to use. Look up a tutorial if you've never used ED before.

ChainTrade (CTT). Look into it. Shit's gonna be huge!

UFR. Low market cap, hasn't mooned, great project.

BLUE

Go all in UFR. The shills will make this shit moon for sure.