TRX

is it too late? have 6k to spend.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rDBbaGCCIhk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this trash is going straight back to 3 cents, do not buy

Well, do you want to 5x your money by mid Feb?

nice try, all alts were be dead by then when btc will rise

Lies, the year of the dog saves us

Not too late, bought 6k last week. And just bought another 20k this morning.
It's all the money I own, but I seriously believe it's going to go up to $1

Why would anyone buy btc? Like seriously why?

I about 92K before moon, now im at 30K dollars. Decide for yourself.

Your faith isn t even needed. You made the right choice user, I am seriously happy for you.

i took a risk at 600 sats... now i'm cruising.
youtube.com/watch?v=rDBbaGCCIhk

Get in fag. The coin burning is coming

Only to buy other crypto. That's why it's still a thing

Sitting comfily at with 160k I got for .7

Yes. Take it from someone who rode this shit from 7 cents. I cashed out today. This shit is gonna crash by the end of today. Wait for the dip, then buy, and even then, I don't think it'll recover that well

You can use eth too

This is fucking unreal how is this happening

Why would it crash? You faggots made me sell @ 200 sats
Fucking kys nigger nobody likes you

>up 3x in one day
>thinks its a good time to buy
You have to be completely and utterly braindead to buy at these levels.

>rode this shit from 7 cents

So two weeks? Fuck off faggot

TRX is the one coin thats not promising to suck your cock and bring about world peace while also making your mom love you. It has its thing and its going to do it well.

200-300 percent in 2 days? For this chink shit coin? If you thought it was going to get any better, you're autistic
It's chink snake oil. I'll probably buy at the next dip again just because the normies are flooding it

We all know this coin is internally manipulated.

Ask yourself, why WOULDN'T a Chinese man have employees constantly buying and selling TRON to pump the price? Everyone profits.

Go ahead and buy, just listen close for when the music stops

i bought 140k of this shit as a joke at .01.. Currently, its propping up my entire portfolio. All hail the chink king!!

I lost 500 tron today cus I set a sell order at 0.000175 before I went out incase it crashed, of course it dipped sold my tron and now its back up. WTF so now I have to never go out and never sleep and watch the charts 24/7 LOL

when should we start sweating? 200%?

captcha: ecodump time

You're a stupid nigger if you thinks it's crashing

Stay away until post correction. Newcoiners at Reddit are all over Tron and have no idea of the partnership-hype strategy employed by chinks. That's driving the price up before the big dump.

Did I make a mistake buying in at .20?

>tfw had I dumped all of my ARK for TRX when it was 200-300 sats, I'd be swimming in money
Being deluded was a mistake.

Can someone explain what the fuck tron even is

Yes never buy the ATH

.20 is the new floor

it went to .25 and has settled at .20, he has nothing to worry about.
No, just hold and you'll be fine

The next Bitcoin

Bitcoin = fiat replacement

Tron = decentralized currency for entertainment, not trying to compete with fiat because governments always ruin the fucking party

Sold at 1320... Will it come back again?

Don’t feel bad I had 193k TRX two weeks ago and through a series of retarded panic sells I ruined my stack before it ran up and now I only have 27k left because binance couldn’t cancel my stop loss order fast enough and it filled most of the order when bots pulled it and it instantly shot back up

its literally mooning again what the fuck

I do have 40K right now, so it's not like I'm totally missing out, but still. I could've probably paid off my 50K debt by now!

This is why I am not a weak wristed Bitch. HODL GODDAMN IT.Bro told me to cash out at fucking 15K now im at 31K

why would you do that?

I've held for like a month I just thought to myself if it went down to that then it was all crashing, didnt realise it could drop to that and go back up in the space of 3 hours, fucking insanity I've learnt my lesson.

I buy LTC on coinbase and trade it to binance to buy other coins with ETH/BNB, bitcoin is too slow and has too high fees for even sending it to an exchange

WHO THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE???
>TRX is going to fucking explode into a money making machines thinks to chinks buying so much shit into entertainment

>Don't listen to these faggots it's all hype but you're going to fuck yourself in the end

You've almost made it user. I'm working on a 60k loan myself that had nothing to do with crypto.
Let's work for a better life together.

Gramps, it seems you've shat your diaper again. I'd clean it up for you but I only accept payments in XRP.

Do you always have others make decisions for you?

Grow a pair and buy in fag

just dyor, user-kun

Get the next 100x coin, BAT. TRX is over.

dunno, thought it would crash and cashed out cause i had to go to work, however am holding since 300 i guess, but hope i can buy in with a small win

Sometimes I'm tempted to just cash out my entire portfolio and I could be debt-free, but the potential gains has me hesitant. I must hold out for a couple of more months.

I’ve still almost tried my initial investment but the regret is deep. When I shot up over .0009 eth the other day is when I really got fucked cause I sold way early in that run thinking it would dip down so I could slowly repair my stack by buying back in around .00006 eth to increase back up to 193k but it never dropped enough for me to accumulate the way I intended. Feel pretty awful even though I’m still making profit

It just mooned from 5x in 3 days. It might correct -50% now or it might go to $1. Who the fuck knows anymore. Dumb money is the only way to make it.

Just don't panic sell and you'll be fine.

I am pretty new to crypto, so I was really fucking surprised when I woke up this morning to see I had doubled my entire portfolio.

this is how it gets you.

THE MARKET IS THE WAY TO SEPARATE THE MONEY OF THE IMPATIENT FROM THE MONEY OF THE PATIENT.

people who bought TRX in early december and hodled x100 their initial investment

HOW

I DON'T WANT TO FOMO
I DON'T WANT TO FOMO
I DON'T WANT TO FOMO

>Up 10000%

FUUUUUUUUUUCK

i already had a couple thousand and rebought at 20 cents. you're stupid if you think 20 cents is too late. this is ripple all over again

Oh boy user

I just wish it would go to 22 cents for my sanity. I bought at .00020899 LTC and it just bounces from .0002000-.0002100

Ripple all over again? You mean jump to 30 cents from 5 and then alll the way back down to 15 in a week, stuck there for MONTHS?

>7 days for ETH to transfer
kill me now

I just learned the lesson on not using my bank to make purchases and won't receive my ETH till Saturday

sold my 500 free tron from binance at $.04. WTF!!!!!@#$

Buying at a 160% increase ATH?
Veeky Forums never seizes to surprise me

I did
Am retarded confirmed

Price is super inflated atm, up to you man, could be wrong

trx price increases make no sense. It pumped to 400 sats withotu any news then dropped to 250 sats and this was outside of the competition times.

It could easilly keep pumping. Its rare for coins to pump above 100%. No idea what is going on with this chinese magic coin.

yup, after ripple, do we just stop doubting everything? lmao

>i already had a couple thousand and rebought at 20 cents. you're stupid if you think 20 cents is too late. this is ripple all over again

it literally took years for ripple to do something.

trx is like 5 weeks trading.

I can't believe Thst free TRX from binance is worth actual money.

It's never to late to hop in the TRON TRAIN!

How much trx are you boyos holding?
52k for me.

What's a better way to do it? There's a limit on CC as well.

22K and im gonna hodl till 2020 or so.

Is it advisable to upload a photo id onto coinbase to increase credit card withdrawal limit?

About to hold 0 well if it heads back up. It's reaching its limit

Its over, RIP.

who here /boughtunder1centandimmunetofud/?

I bought decently low, but I still wanna lock up profits and move to something that'll make more

Nope. More accumulation and pulling stops

>b-but things will be exactly like they were before, r-right? R-ripple took t-three years, t-tron wil t-too! not like the entire p-paradigm has c-changed or anythign!

No, I might be a little hesitant to buy around 2 dollars, but right now it's FREE MONEY.

checked

When is the dump?

Enjoy Verge 2.0

literally dumped when he said it would lol

It's already down 23% from its ATH

urhhhhhh!!! bough at sucha comfy price a week ago...... But I can' decide if I should hold on.

So an updated version of verge ?

WE'RE DOOMED.
CRASHING HARD!!

ABORT ABORT ABORT!!!!!!!!!

naaa. hold for a week same as all alts that are dumping rn

this is only happening because BTC is trying to look like it's making a run up and people are swapping back. but it won't run up because its garbage and everyone knows it.

user, BUY!!!!!! BUY!!!!!! IT'S GOING MOON AGAIN!!! All my money on this one

Hope you didn’t miss the dip

The fuck is wrong with this shitcoin, it just wont go down without a fight.

call shitcoin now, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE later
when it's worth 1 dollar

lol at these guys thinking they were selling high and got left on the moon. trx ship on its way to mars now. better just start building your own rockets now if you got off

Tron is touching down on the moonbase after orbiting for a few hours. It's refueling and undergoing hyperdrive inspection as it prepares for it's voyage to mars.

bought in at 250 sats.

i watched it moon twice and people say "fuck this worthless chink coin" from 80 sats to 160 sats, then finally at 250 sats i got my shit together.

going to buy more when it dips to 900. if you guys understood whats happening in China right now, you'd get why justin is so hyped.