No please Sister, dont interrogate me

No please Sister, dont interrogate me

Attached: 155a94519256a5cf24494d84878cf24e.jpg (474x592, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MMe_i8PcObI
youtube.com/watch?v=BJIqnXTqg8I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well, while we're on the subject of "interrogation", anyone got the SoB version of this?

Attached: 1515195436413.jpg (1000x753, 360K)

youtube.com/watch?v=MMe_i8PcObI

Snu snu is heresy

Delicious heresy

Would you die for a visit in Sororitas panty?
I know I would

>Would you die for a visit in Sororitas panty?
Think you lost a word in there
But probably

Here.

Attached: vulkan and the surrendering eldar child.jpg (1080x720, 96K)

*adepta sororitas
Plurgh

>Implying Eldar wouldn't just murder a human child

maybe they want to toy with it

>>Implying Eldar wouldn't just rape a human child
ftfy

i could have been raped by a cute farseer?
fuck this life, man

I'd imagine something along the lines of this. Maybe with more fire.

Attached: k_valentine_2.jpg (1200x746, 448K)

Be quiet, guardsman. I need to check your regiment for mutation.

>Sister Sororitas! Something seems to have enlarged my ..member. I request a investiation for potential heresy!

>and that's how I lost my penis in an unfortunate Holy Promethium accident

SoB is the only non degenerate cosplay.

>just because we're all extremely hot Sororitas, doesn't mean that we can't die in a freak Holy Promethium accident

10/10

And guardswomen

>human woman just finding a lost baby chimp and fucking it
That's more likely than you described since humans don't actively hate chimps, and it has happened all of 0 times.
Stop trying to waifufy 40k.

but love can, and will bloom

>Stop trying to waifufy 40k

Attached: 132173195291.png (644x644, 936K)

You don't rape something you love user, you rape what you hate

>please sister whatever you do don't pour hot wax on me and step on my with your big high-heeled leather boots
>by the emperor do not smother me with your big athletic ass
>for all that's holy, the one thing I beg you not to do, is tie me up and twist my balls around in your hands

I'm going to defile her in all her holes.

Attached: Lucius_the_Eternal_6th_Ed.jpg (768x1024, 133K)

>Stop trying to waifufy 40k.

Attached: Adepta+sororitas+comp_45c54b_5745850.jpg (544x554, 78K)

I wonder if they are depraved enough?

Attached: The_Plan_by_torture_device.jpg (975x650, 884K)

Attached: when your bait is succesful.jpg (1280x720, 204K)

>waifufy

Attached: 94e.jpg (486x659, 42K)

Agreed.

That fanfic was shot down so hard it left a red slap mark on waifucancers.

Attached: pix9EzY2.gif (252x394, 883K)

That fanfic that made the assassin canon was shot down. Damn user, you sure have a way of analyzing things.

Attached: LCB.jpg (698x1906, 228K)

Magnificient cosplay desu.
Especially with the Sister staring directly into your soul.

Attached: Alexandra_Daddario.jpg (1995x3000, 638K)

You are a young scribe working in the service of the Adeptus Ministorum, assigned to assist the Order of Our Martyred Lady with their clerical busywork. A visibly agitated sister of the order tosses you out of bed and informs you it's penis inspection day at your Preceptory and you are required to report to the infirmary at once. What do you do?

Attached: 09_09_16751100442912415949.png (1056x1111, 866K)

>ywn /ss/ with a qt eldar girl

Attached: 1516743806290.jpg (437x431, 23K)

Is there really a choice?

>Taldeer was canonically killed on Kronus just before said piece of shit takes place and is tortured by Kyras until her brother gets her soulstone back
>also using FFG as canon for anything
This is your brain on anime.

I wonder how much sexual abuse goes on within the Ecclessiarchy? Inquisitors and superiors coercing lesser ranks.

Attached: The_Emporer_Provides_by_Minako_Koiz.jpg (600x800, 122K)

go to the infirmary and drop my pants

Well now she’s a giant psychic robot.

Inquisitors are pervs

A psychic robot that hates mon'keighs.

>humans = chimps compared to Eldar

Last I recall humanity didn't murderfuck Slaanesh into existence and last I recall the God Emperor of Man is far more powerful than any of the Eldar ever could wish to have been.

>but muh Khorne, Tzeentch, and Nurgle
Probably started off by the War in Heaven and only spiked because humans are also connected into the warp and discovered war, hand rubbing, and dying are part of life.

What about Ciaphas Cain? He actually cared about the guardsmen under him.

Attached: Ciaphas_cain_vs_Tyranids.jpg (1139x1631, 1.05M)

I like not being turned into charred flesh.

Attached: after the talk.gif (500x272, 1.91M)

>Ciaphas Cain vs Tyranids
>He's standing on the bodies of Orks

Well played.

That apllies for Gaunt as well

Attached: Ibram Gaunt and Ghosts - warhammer.jpg (480x720, 84K)

user are you asking if Lord Commissar Ciaphas Cain is a pervy Inquisitor?

no, no he is not

>Cain is always painted with a Bolt Pistol something he never uses in any book, he likes the Laspistol

Attached: 1519062102787.png (661x1700, 683K)

What you said doesn't matter, what does is that canonically the eldar hate humanity for being horrible brutish barbarians that dare mock their perfect form.
Humans at least like chimps or find them funny, Eldar revile humans and would gladly wipe them out off a planet if only that would help the eldar that killed his parents and raped his children save a minute on their travel time.

is that Cain as the teacher?

I don't know, I think the girls cosplaying Sororitas know the boobplates have fetish appeal.

He became profesor for Progenium later in his career, so yes.

I knew that just wasn't sure that is him in the pic

He knew (and "knew") a pervy inquisitor though.

Vail is the best Inquisitor

in love and war etc

it seems they don't particularly repress sexuality, so I'd hazard a guess they're not particularly deviant, it's just relationship aren't public. But yes, imperial citizens are probably conditioned to believe the ecchlesiarchy does what's good for them and their souls and will probably take (geddit) anything a praise and tears of joy

Probably a ton. The Ecclesiarchy is supposed to be the Catholic church at its historical worst, times ten.

>In the Ecclesiarchy the choirboys still get molested, but it's the Sisters who do it

why would you say that??

I kinda feel like the SoBs would be resurgent if that became canon, but it's pretty set in stone that they're pure as the driven snow and their only vice is gruesome murder. A shame, I think it would be more interesting if there were some, just some, canonesses that skimmed off the top, traded favors, lived lavishly, did warp dust and shit.

I'd much more interested in religion if that was the case.

I remember from one of the Ciaphas Cain books that a sister of battle visited an older adept at the schola Cain taught, so it seems that some SoB do

>but muh Khorne, Tzeentch, and Nurgle
This has always bugged me. I mean sure humans are violent, but there were numerous xenos empires throughout the galaxy before humanity, presumably empires with wars, schemers, and plagues. I find it really hard to believe that the Mongol conquests were so galaxy shattering in their bloodshed that they could create a new chaos god. You are telling me that no war in the galaxy before the Mongol conquests resulting in tens of millions of deaths?

I mean, it's a big galaxy out there.
Maybe somewhere your /ss/ fantasies come true, user. You just have to believe.

I'd rather die than get broken by a sister

Attached: Tan SoB.png (1024x1393, 1.78M)

>tfw no big, strong, domineering sister of battle gf to sweep me off my feet and carry me over the banister to our marital bed where we'll make sweet, passionate love all night long
fucking bad feel, man

we are opposites

Attached: 02_02_tumblr_op0a5bVXaH1rnvp4qo2_1280.png (1000x844, 751K)

>human woman just finding a lost baby chimp and fucking it
>has happened all of 0 times.
You really need to take a better look around the internet friendo.

>TFW no big, strong, slightly yandere Sororitas dom to have her way with you under the guise of interrogation and flagellation

That's clearly a Slaaneshi coven in disguise!

>What do you do?
What. Ever. She. Says.

Attached: I'm going to sit on your face now.jpg (1018x955, 192K)

I can't stand this woman's wide eyed scowl in combination with her sculpted brows.

>What do you do?
What. Ever. She. Commands.

>I'd rather die than get broken by a sister
You are me but from an antimatter universe.

Attached: I'm going to sit on your face now.jpg (1018x955, 192K)

> Suggesting that DoW3 is canon
> Suggesting that DoW3 isn't just a mass halucination

Why would you try and hurt someone like this user?
Is the lashing out a cry for attention?

Nah mate. That's just one combat focused Order of fanatics. The Adeptus is huge and varied. Sure quiet a lot of the Sisters with combat focused rolls tend to be a bit off their rocker, but not all of them to be sure. And the combatants don't even make up a majority of the Adeptus.

Did it first and better.

Attached: meg foster.png (640x353, 298K)

All of it. The answer is all of it.

Attached: 1418686179102.jpg (721x1109, 94K)

>DoW isn't canon because muh waifu
>not because it's a shit game
>or because Gorgutz is now a bad moon for some reason

true

Attached: Pedo_Sisters.jpg (400x975, 88K)

It's a reference to the fact that in-universe the propaganda always shows him with a Bolt Pistol.

Given than he manages to kill a demonite with his dick in a later pic I doubt it

but her eyes is the best part

Maybe not all mon'keighs?

Maybe LIIVI gets his own robot?

They're alright for a SoB, but she has the exact same look for all of her cosplays.

I, too am a man of taste.

Attached: AlKwv.gif (500x241, 670K)

There is no conspiracy to make traditional games politically correct. Characters in fiction and gaming communities simply change with respect to the latest cultural values. But you fedora-tipping cancerous fucks always blame imaginary SocJus boogeymen when people start hating you for the shit that you do. As long as you continue to refuse act like decent human beings, people will keep noticing.

But of course, you will keep blaming imaginary "SJWs", "poseurs" and "normies" when you the public hates you for the scum you are. And let's not even get started on how you all react to games becoming more popular and easily accessible.

Chill out, kroot

If anything, shd was more pissed at Biel-Tan for the whole 'kidnapping my soulstone thing'.

He doesn't exist.

>SJWs constantly force their shit into everything and onto everybody by complaining, whining, demanding and trying to push their agenda

>if you notice this youre a nazi fedora!

""cultural valus jus chang man :))"

Yeah right. They change instead of forcibly being changed. Yet another retarded tripfag to the ignore list.

Happens all the time, actually. Far tooany women fuck chimps. I see it happening in 40k.

Agreed.

Attached: Sister of Battle.jpg (560x1126, 171K)

I like this art. It's like neither of them want to admit they've been outsmarted by the Mon Keigh

Is it?

Attached: Sororitas Selfie.jpg (600x800, 108K)