NEO is dropping to $5

this piece of shit coin is going to drop to $5 youfucking retards. Invest in TRON or lose your gains.

Hurry get out now

TRON is a shitcoin, perfect for idiots like you

NEO is crypto-gold, will never sell a cent of it

Fuck off

Why would it drop? So you could buy the dip? Fuckwit

What a laughable 15 year old you are.

*tron xd like the disney movie*

neo will be the most stable hold in crypto in 2018

it just cracked the psychological barrier of $100, theres fucking nothing in its way if you wanna toss some pocket change at Tron thats cool but hate on NEO and stay broke OP

$500 incoming

>selling neo

this. comfiest hold of 2018 right here

lol, stay salty my friend.

I've been holding NEO since antshares. It's been relatively stable and still made me 15x but I think that I've missed out on a bunch of other coins mooning for minimal NEO gains in the past months.

Also, considering that there are so many blockchain platforms out (Cardano, Eth with scaling upgrades, Aion, Tron and all the others), most of which support multiple coding languages and have shot up way past NEO in a much shorter time span. What is the benefit of NEO that others don't have.

I dunno but the fact that there were so few neo threads in the past weeks while neo was growing, I'm pretty sure something's up and it will be good for holders

well NEO isn't vaporware for one thing.

Fuck TRON. NEO for life. That shit doesn't even have working product. Fuck TRON and whoever shills it.

My plan is to jump on alts with my tiny startup money until I can afford a decent amount of NEO or LTC. I would stick to NEO if you have over 100k.

Someone missed on the opportunity of the century

NEO is a stable all time hold. We can expect up to $500 by EOY

TRON is where it is I teach english in China kids are asking for early new years money to buy tron and get rich.

i teach english to chinese people over the internet and they pay me in tron because no one wants it

>buying high

ps. VEN is the new chink eth

nice
fomo'd 200k

do you really? where do?

site called Italki, you dont even need to be a real teacher, just undercut their prices and you'll get flooded with student requests if you are a decent looking american boy

>I've been holding NEO since antshares. It's been relatively stable and still made me 15x

so it's the best store-of-value instrument you'll probably ever have and it's still going up. NEO is the absolute last crypto i'd worry about crashing in the next 12-18 months.

i know we're spoiled in this market but you have to be rational about these decisions. FOMO will destroy you.

Somebody please post the gif of Antshares Neo casually blocking Agent Smith's every punch.

this. even if USDT and the western exchanges go fucking ballistic, NEO will probably weather it best with the best gains.
>NEO
>OMG
>BNT
in that order for best risk / short term reward ratios without a significant chance of dropping 70% or more.

anyone think whales will pump this next to huge levels? Tron just exploded in china, which should mean china based cryptos will have the spotlight on them.

GAS NOW, retards

*Wojak Smith

OMG lost more than 70% of its value over the massive btc bullrun, never fucking again.

wow, just like cripple. key words
>short term

mfw i make 5k off a 300 dollar investment from "shitcoin"

One of the biggest advantages of NEO is geopolitical, it's Chinese - meaning the gvt can control it, e.g. make it the only ICO/token platform for Chinese based cryptos.

dubs dont lie, check em