I've made $47,000 in the last two weeks ($11,200-$58...

I've made $47,000 in the last two weeks ($11,200-$58,000) but missed so many moon missions it feels like I underperformed. I feel like I should have at least $100k. Who else is unsatisfied.

You jewish piece of shit you're literally moaning about making $47,000 in two weeks, fuck off

>boguht XRB at 4.40 sold at $8
>boguht XLM at .34 sold at .70
>bought XRP at .36 sold at .75

i'm still up 6x so i'm not complaining

i was you a few weeks ago OP. just reached 100k today. have patience and hold good coins

OP, how can I be you? I just passed the 10k milestone. I'm hodling xlm and xrb but don't wanna give any up...

i agree! I only made like 30k eur in 1.5 week, while it shuold have been more like 50k... this way i never get myself a lambo

I bought XRP at 0.17 and sold half at 1.50, it's tons of money and I still feel bad about it.

looking outside for satisfaction will never be successful.
once you're completely satisfied with yourself then the outside will reflect that

God i hate noohcoiners

Dump your xrb for VeChain icx or iota, trajectory: 2 months

I held onto link for a month, did jack shit, I sell it and it shot up 50%

Hahahaha that's fucking awful, seriously consider suicide you utter failure

Yes, piss poor performance, indeed

Same thing but at a tenth of the scale. Definitely feel like I could have done more but was distracted by things in life

I follow a lot of free signal groups and a couple paid groups. I Wait until I see something I like then I watch the coin and try to get in ona dip.

I've been selling a little early, probably due to being JUSTed so many times, I have low tolerance for uncertainty.

>be me
>over 6 months in a bull market
>still losing money

Happy to provide proof if anyone is interested.

Yes please, how even

>Initial investment of 1700 in November
>Only up to 2900 after a high of 4500 before the crash
>Been down as low as 1300

there are many losers in the market.
Just read survivalship bias.
Don't trust the shill posts. 90 percent of the posts i made 20k in 2 weeks, are larp botposts to fud the hype. It is easy as that.
Always remember if one or more makes 20k in 2 weeks, 1 or more needs to lose this amount of money .

11 - 32k so yeah I feel even worse than you

>bought 5 BTC in late June
>instantly sold off all BTrash in August
>went all in on OMG at its ATH
>dropped bags at the end of December at a 60% loss in BTC value
>FOMO'd into ZCL at 790k sats
>holding bags again

>sold 700000 TRX @ 4 cents
>sold 200000 CND @ 8 cents
>holding heaving ICX BAGS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Fuck I did nearly the same thing with OMG, I got in to the market a little earlier than you though. Made money at the bcash split, did kind of ok during that bull market, rode alts to the floor when bitcoin was going up.
Finally sold at a loss and got my groove back though, been daytrading pretty hard and doing ok.
This, the money you gain comes from somewhere. A lot of people suck at this but don't exactly want to brag about it.

i made 20% the past two weeks, i would murder 12 babies to go 5x.

Comfy right now, jumped into alts with $42k on Dec31st, now sitting on $72k. Making $10k a day WHaaaaaattttt?!

I've held since OMG was $5. We're at $21 today and I'm back to green with sats. Why'd you leave?

ye for example, the 20k btc payers. Verge at 30ct payers. They were down to 50% of there investment. If you got early in market it was easy to make money, but now it is getting harder till the bubble will blast. It sure will, at least 95-99 percent of the coins will be nearless worthless, if it comes to the practical usecases. Atm the most coins are theoretical. But we will see.

Funny thing is I bought a small amount (15k) of ADA at 11 cents - and sold it all at 20. Kek!

Is that true? Have the people who made money left a trail of destruction and had a hand in creating pink wojacks? I never thought about it like that.

Do you go all in every time?
Madman

What exchange market do you guys use?

many did. Like i said above don't t rust nobody except you. I mean Blockfolio is easy fakeable. Larping is easy like shit.
You did 1,5k so it went well.

It is just the market. The money, doesn't come from nothing. (It could perhaps, if the thether scam is real, no backed tether and the bitfinex will be mtgox 2.0, i dont hope so my iotas are there but you never know).
I'm studied risk manager and trading all markets. Real estate, cars, stocks, pennystocks. And crypto gains aren't sustainable. Just really look at the dotcom firms. There were firms, one stock worth 2.000 Dollar, and now there are pennystocks. It was just the same fud as it is now. The buyers don't buy the whitepapers and not the worth of the company, they just buy all cryptos. And it is just a market. So in the end, there will be much losers. Some will be greedy, some guys cashed in much money, and won't get this money back in fiat, when it will start plummet, you can be sure the most normies will lose a ton, because it will be a flashcrash. I mean really think about it, how hard it was to finance startups. Now there are startups with 5 guys and 30 lines of code financed by 500 millions in 2 weeks.

i didnt make a single euro/dollar because i didnt had money to invest
i now have like 100-200€

I made $17k yesterday and I want to blow my fucking brains out.

nigga cash the fuck out

Buddy hold onto ZCL whatever you do hold it until BTCP.

yeah you should probably pull that iota off into a wallet...

Why?

Because I sold 20 million TRON at 50 sats.

Fucking this

RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How can you hold heavy ICX bags? It's pretty close to ATH

you are a failure. kill yourself.

mind sharing some of those free signal groups?

Mind sharing some of the free signal groups? I'm always looking for new ones.

Invest $1k into DBC. You'll thank me when it moons

Zero sum fallacy.

isn't it crazy? I made like 6 grand in 8 days and I'm in the same boat. I make fucking minimum wage and literally throw 90% of my money into Crypto too.

Crazy how the goal posts move.

>he settled for a 4x with all the moon missions the past few weeks
You are doing alright if you would rather not day trade but you could do better.

fuck you, I made that in 6 months you lil piece of a shit

From $150 to only $68,000 in 8 fucking months.

fucking kill me

That's not true at all. Normies have been flooding in like mad. New money is being constantly dumped into crypto. If you aren't making money you done goofed.

I've made no money in the past two weeks.
I'm actually down from my ATH right around Christmas time of ~$400k.

That's the problem of being under-exposed to meme crypto bullshit. I missed the final wave of shit coin pumping.

I was exactly like you until 1 week ago.

I was making good profit, doubled my sats during summer, but then hit the crashing of the alts while I was too busy with university, and when I came back to Blockfolio I found that I was down by 80%.

Only recently has that changed and I've finally made back that 80%. Just keep going, I honestly felt like using whatever BTC I had left to buy some shit but doing otherwise was the better decision.

fuckin fucking $20k to $350k LITERALLY KILL ME NOW FUCK MY LIFE

Take $4000 of those profits and buy Safex on TradeSatoshi.

Hold until May.