>Legions of Nagash
mega.nz/#!L44kEbRJ!VooTlhCe_WTmf5SFEds_wni8Z0EQDfBBsB1KBY_8ZW4

>Malign Portents
mega.nz/#!7x5hgZZL!l3KcjIUfNjDbEhjFeH31M9mRFfPf03yUFuN-jMU1JBg

>Army and Skirmish Warband builder
warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/

>City Generator
repl.it/repls/FrivolousBelovedEmperorpenguin
warhammer-community.com/2017/09/26/make-your-own-free-city-the-easy-way-sep26gw-homepage-post-4/

>Warscroll battalion blank
nofile.io/f/EbyKWbMJVbM/dark elf photoshop template.psd

>Malign Portents Stories
malignportents.com/story/the-clockmakers-tale/
malignportents.com/story/rodbuls-last-fight/
malignportents.com/story/the-joy-of-battle/

New books

>Callis and Toll The Old Ways
mega.nz/#!JNJiwSLZ!HM0fIa9VjF2hWWpJOS0fymB6kd944VYdHmrk7yKQ2N4

>The Tainted Axe
mega.nz/#!QRx1gIwS!X3bvo8LQgV6V1Q12C2Y5dnM3m4lF5IkvxTKMzdQuazs

>The Witch Takers
mega.nz/#!5URyAJTZ!edeqlJAaUNRXsDVBHyGuyL5g3JXlbLej0Ug_oY7qtao

>Thread Question
Do you like AoS?

Attached: 1522071113553.png (625x626, 70K)

First for Best Girl.

Attached: 151881355595.jpg (563x557, 135K)

Kneel before the World Razor.

Attached: 0c0148fbcb0870b25cc2075e8a49145b.jpg (811x1056, 452K)

nth for Skelebro

Attached: 47B40D78-CBD3-49D7-B835-18851345C8DA.jpg (634x1199, 172K)

Let's see what kind of people /aosg/ consists of.
Post your age, country and stance on AoS.
I will Start

Bongland
I like AoS, it's high, cosmic fantasy is a nice contrast to the old whfb grim sewer murkiness.
It's also a distinct contrast to the 40k which is super grim atm and doesn't just make us "40k but in fantasy"

Werewolves when

Attached: 4531800bfe4a3de45231fe718e402f2f24c85303.png (1039x1200, 585K)

#BringBackRadVlad

Attached: 300px-Von_Carstein _Vlad.jpg (300x453, 66K)

Reminder to not respond to shitposting about the following:

Legacy armies being removed
Death soup
Stormcast/Jews
SJWs killed witch elves
Slaneesh being removed
Furfags
"Fantasy creatures make no sense in a fantasy setting"

It's all just angry manchildren looking for attention. Report them - mods will respond if enough people report

What are you working on /aosg/

Attached: IMG_20180325_124030.jpg (2080x1560, 1.14M)

>40k
>super grim
What?
>and doesn't just make us "40k but in fantasy"
Check OP picture
>us
Redshirt?

NY
High Fantasy is my guilty pleasure and I absolutely love how much room for development Aos has. It has everything from chilling in the sewers and mucking about to fucking God beasts roaming the land

Also Stormcast are fine

Freedomland
I gotta say I actually like the gameplay of AoS, the systems work well, they would be better with more impactful magic phases though, but the fluff is kinda barebones so it makes me somewhat miss WHFB.

Range ban for slavfags and furryposters when

Attached: Aat a loss for wordss.png (1816x1860, 937K)

29, British. While I absolutely loathed AoS on launch, now that the setting has been developed I've come to appreciate it more. It might not be as grimdark and nasty as the Old World was, but the weirdness of it appeals to me - giant fantasy megacities built around shards of a dead world, towns built atop giant worms, humans living happily alongside dwarves while creepy elven blood-cults grow in the shadows. It reminds me of Kirkbride's old lore for the Elder Scrolls, or Planescape, in its breadth and strangeness.

Somebody get this loser fantasyfag out of here

Attached: Get-HIM-OUTA-here-PAUL-RYAN.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

>lives in Bongistan
>calls someone a loser

What battalion should I use for. My skeleton forces?

Deathmarch - 110pts
King, Grave Guard, Black Knights and three units of skeletons
>Free regeneration of 1 model per unit in the hero phase within 9" of the King, really good for Black Knights and Grave Guard
>Free 4" move in hero phase if unit is wholly within 12" of the king, will probably only work on one unit per turn due to 'wholly within'

Lords of Sacrament - 70pts
Arkhan, two necromancers, and a Mortis Engine
>Arkhan and Necromancers can cast an additional spell within 6" of the Mortis Engine
>Arkhan and Necromancers add 1 to their saves within 6" of the Mortis Engine

Seems like if I take Deathmarch, I should go whole hog and do a skeleton swarm, whereas Lords of Sacrament is a lot smaller and I can take other things like Morghasts and whatnot.

What do you think?

Attached: skeleton2.jpg (400x358, 29K)

Yeah, but 40 Skellies, rest of the Battleline Dire Wolves, 1 Corpse Cart and 2+ Necromancers has basically become list-building white noise at this point.

I assume it's a rip on Innsmouth.

Help me Veeky Forums

I'm not gonna bombard you with useless info, but basically I'm writing the system for a territorial campaign Total War style.

I need some simple effect for various buildings you can build in your territories

>Farm
+X pt

>Military building
Regiments of Renown (basically have a veteran unit, the tables are in one Campaign book)

>Smithing
Better weapons, I have a table

>Magic tower
Magic Tomes. Can make your Heroes wizards and/or make them cast more stuff/better

>Tavern
+Bravery

>Temple
Rerolls

I just need 2 more, and here's where I need help.

>Woodwork
>Mine
>Anything else? I think that should be more than enough.

>inb4 Firestorm. I don't like it
>inb4 Names will change for various factions. You won't have Bloodletters working in a Farm.

Attached: twwh-campaign-ui-worldsedgemountains-100631279-orig.png (1140x600, 1.33M)

Why use any of them?

Also the Lords of Sacrament looks as though it's pretty easy to run out of spells to use when playing that.

Are you worthy enough to surf the tides in the service of the Cod Emperor of Minnow Kind?

Will you help him seat the Gold Coral throne?

Attached: 1521756729305.jpg (1000x750, 568K)

The time to go full anime and save your nakama is now.

Idoneth Deepkin release when

Really? Last time I was on it was nothing but skeleton spam and grave guard with grand host

BIG MUSCULAR RED ONI LADIES WITH SWEATY ABS WHEN?

Attached: angery.jpg (396x350, 169K)

Go to bed Major, you're drunk.

Pooland
AoS got me back into fantasy wargaming with it's outlandish concepts and low (for GW) price of entry.

there are other table top games you know right? Bushido has an oni faction.

I'd play the fuck out of this.

Attached: pewpew.jpg (354x421, 35K)

answer the questions

>Read Valkyia the Bloody book
>really gud and awesome ending
>Read Blades of Khorne AoS book
>Retconned her story
>Old story was better
why did they do this?
Also why re-release it in the new novel collection if her story is different in AoS? It should be required that the writers read a characters book before they write new shit for them

Attached: BLPROCESSED-Champions-of-Chaos-Cover.jpg (650x822, 126K)

The Republic of Texas
I like AoS because of my original interest in WHFB as a kid, the streamlined rules, most of the models, and as a contrast from 40k.

>19
>Canada
>Vermintide was what pulled me in to Warhammer right around when skaven pestilens released for AOS. While at first I didn’t like the setting or fluff for AOS, I don’t mind it now as long as it’s not an order circlejerk.

Attached: E740B3A2-6D26-4602-8A0D-62D0519D5AFD.jpg (500x690, 76K)

Who wrote the new Valkia story? Sarah Cawkwell did her novel, so surely they would have given her the character again?

I don't know, I guess whoever did the battletome?
Yes the Sarah Cawkwell book was great and what i was refering to.

>Range ban for slavfags and furryposters when
never

she's always drunk

or on drugs

Attached: gloptoko.png (131x152, 60K)

American
I hated WHFB because I was too young when I heard of it, but I LOVE AoS because it has Stormcast and OH BOY OH BOY the 4+ armor save base is awesome! BING BING WAHOO!! YIPPIE!!

Attached are my gurls

Attached: IMG_0328.jpg (1936x1936, 911K)

not sure if shitpost or not

>19
>extreme shitposting
Seems about right

Attached: FF61B488-0FEF-43C9-B63F-CB8B0A3D1FF0.gif (320x173, 1.2M)

>so butthurt that he has to falseflag just to generate controversy about the thing he hates
What a loser!

Attached: CwztOWnXcAAizbR.jpg (696x413, 25K)

Fortress - play Siege battles

>female space marines
I dig em.

Fatland

I never saw WHFB as grimderp but I can appreciate AoS expanding the size of the universe to basically allow players more space to develop their dudes into anything they want. I utterly hate SCE for being Space Marine 0.2 as I feel that actually brings it closer to 40k than distancing it, and I find their first attempt at taking a single subfaction in a legacy army and expand them into a full army as retarded(Fyreslayers) but got it right the second time(DoK). As a dorf lover it is ironic I despise the nudorf armies but love what they did with DoK and Sea Elves.

Being an Astra Militarum player in 40k and a lover of Holy Roman Empire aesthetics, I play freeguild but hope they expand upon the model choice so they can be a variety of different cultures instead of Shmarl Shmranz's Shmempire. Rather they can be like the Imperial guard with a variety of aesthetic choices to match the vastness of AoS.

Also while I'm wishing for things that won't happen I want SCE to include other races that want Sigmar's super Stormcast juice to protect their own races and smash chaos in the face.

...I'm very conflicted.

Attached: 1521660477678.png (500x658, 234K)

what part of BIG didn't you get? the B, the I or the G?

proper etiquette dictates a fine ogre lady to have belly ring larger than shoulders, boobs at least reaching more than half the distance of the belly forward, neck never thinner than the jaw, thighs with the same body mass as the the body up the belly button and enough arms to fully cup the breasts.

Attached: Warhammer_Ogre_Butcher.png (499x785, 1.04M)

how did it change?

>As a dorf lover
Root Kings when

Italy
I love AoS for many things, but my main motivation to create the group from nothing and made it grow to become the most played game here, is just so I can watch the whfbfags here crying to sleep. I fucking hate them so much, they sibnglehandedly destroyed all the hobby here with their extreme waacfagging until, from 40 players, they remained in 4 of them.
I love how envious they are right now. It's what drives me forward to make it even greater here.

good, take strenght from their suffering user

Fuck off Kansas

>Drake and Eye are neck to neck
>Skull is dead last

Fuck, who the fuck votes for Eye and Skull? We need to press forward and end Nagash's ambition.

These aren't yours these are pulled off of dakka dakka.
Plz ban this dude mods

>Halifax voted for Drake
gove up Deathfags, we have bank on our side

>implying people only post one place
I also posted them on TGA
they are mine

>Vote Drake
>I'll fling myself into the massive chasm and Nagash's inescapable Hell-Prison
>That's a good trick

>Halifax voted for Drake
Wait what

@58748015
Why do all 19 year olds suck cock.
I still chuckled though

>those frightened eyes on helmet and skulls
>those determined eyes behind the helmet
>that arm tearing away from the dark soul permeating his shadow to grab the hammer
>that blatant disdain for his old weapon in favor of the hammer
The more I look at this image the more I think this is the moment archaon decided to kill himself and fuck the gods

prove it, take a new picture with timestamp

popped up in live results

>Vote Eye
>Rather than pressing on to defeat our mutual enemy, I'll turn on my allies at the last moment!
>Surely Nagash will be generous enough to let me go afterwards

Because its just a shitposter. He's been trying to force the bing bing wahoo meme for at least 6 threads now, it's honestly embarrassing, this is what happen when crossboarders try to insert their "culture" into other boards.

>the very gods are in pain, panic and breaking in pieces

Attached: tze-kun-chin-archaon-4.jpg (1920x1253, 667K)

You were the chosen one, user.

Attached: 1a22ce55fb902a3bfee192754269055391115939c5566f8f5469f33c5adb9a13.jpg (750x864, 178K)

Deathfags never stood a chance against MONEY

Attached: BANK.jpg (306x111, 7K)

Why is this a big deal?

>at the final match, slaanesh still isn't there together with the other gods
either the squatting is true or the squatting was true but cancelled midway

My guess, Halifax is a big market, a decently funny and subtle for once THE JEWS CONTROL EVERYTHING joke, its not were just trying to have fun.

Halifax is a British Bank

>game so obscure you can't even find pictures online
>just play that instead, user

No man left behind.

>WHFB
>Valkia becomes leader of her tribe over time
>Never heard of Khorne
>Meets Chad who teaches her about khorne
>Marry Chad and have kids with him
>Their kids were female so Chad was pissed because no sons
>Valkia kills Chad because he started to talk shit about the chaos gods
>Later Slaaneshi Daemon prince also named Chad says he wanted to bang her daughters and make Valkia one of his harem girls
>Almost fell for SlaaneshiChad but she was blessed by khorne she could overcome her desire for SlaaneshiChad
>She cut his head off and put it on her shield
>Stuck to his shield, Chad starts talking shit and taunting Valkia
>Story ends as Valkia goes to Chaos North to portal to bring Khrone the skull of SlanneshiChad
>As she is climbing the stairs, SlaaneshiChad reveals 9D chess and summons army of Daemonettes from the portal
>Kill lots of Daemonettes but they tear her apart and she dies (is mortal here)
>Khorne gets pissed and she wakes up in darknes
>Wings burst from shoulders, horns, etc
>Becomes daemon mortal yaaas queen of Khorne

AoS
>Leader of tribe
>dies because tribe wanted to kill her to gain favor with khorne (killing the strongest makes you the strongest)
>khrone revives her and she comes back and kills her tribe
>gets new one
>Daemon makes fun of her, saying woyman are weak etc, so she sticks his head on her shield, but didn't collect his skull because she though he wasn't worthy to be offered to khorne

Thats it. Missing all the cool shit.

Attached: 02.jpg.55577e86e48cf0599b92a142efdaecf5.jpg (600x574, 265K)

Why is it bad when Nagash tries to do something (assuming this is even him) but when Sigmar does anything he’s praised?

Attached: F182297B-DD1D-4210-8107-57E6F6BF9620.jpg (480x358, 35K)

>Beastmen are all old
>no info on them at all
I just wanted to be a degenerate POO POO PEE PEE goat

Attached: FF0BB075-614E-481F-9E6A-F6FEE1CF7622.jpg (400x513, 38K)

welp, you fuck up, goy. time to retire

because Nagash wants everyone dead and chained up to his bony cock forever

>No Firebellies release with big, rock covered goron ogres breathing fire with huge hammers

>No grot sky pirates led by flambouyant pirate ogre mercenaries

wasted potential desu

>>Marry Chad and have kids with him

Fun fact: her husband didn't want to have kids, so she raped him.

Is that really a bad thing tho?

yes

I dunno but it’s annoying. Sigmar is a shitter and Nagash is actually rad because of ambition to the point of refusing to bend the knee to chaos. It’s why I also like Archaon, however Archaon uses Chaos as a weapon unlike Nagash who created Necromancy as his weapon

>choices in the lead is either jump in the inescapable prison underworld or turn on your allies
>the only option where some of them would leave Shyish alive is in the distant third

As a Death player I'm having a wonderful time watching all the fleshies shoot themselves in the foots over and over again. Lawful Stupid is a hell of a drug.

Attached: 1500468757491.png (557x605, 355K)

Oh. It has a bigger scene then Age of Sigmar at my local store, but I've heard we are a rather large anomaly.
Yeah I wanted to start up an army off them but then I looked and they got fucked maybe the hardest I've seen of any of the old armies. I don't even think there warscroll has centighors stat'd as usable units for beast men so your basically restricted to ghors, unghors, bestaghors and maybe a unit of Bullghors if you want to play them.

Attached: xi-han_zoo_promo.jpg (850x1134, 84K)

Oh yeah forgot that.
Also reminder this was written by a pro-rape female.

So what, the realms and everything in them should just submit to Sigmar and suck his giant golden cock for all eternity?

>one user wants werewolves
>one user wants girls with anime proportions
>one user wants crustaceans in his seafolk
>one user wants big fat oni women

I think most of /aosg/ just wants to collect wrath of kings miniatures
it's not like these people are the ones who actually plan to buy, paint and play shit over shitposting on the thread

They're awful. What did you do? Just dip them in the fucking paint pot? Have some class you asshole. Strip them and start over.

NIGHTHAUNT PRIDE, UNDERWORLD WIDE

Attached: 0f620739ca0d8aa353ee7f8fa4a7e4ce--warhammer-fantasy-medieval-fantasy.jpg (504x786, 63K)

Idk about the others but the werewolf guy flat out admitted he doesn't play the game and doesn't intend to, so yeah. You're absolutely right.

People just want ANYTHING that isn’t more boring Stormcast is all

Furnace Kings when?

wtf I love Khorne now

Attached: 848586115803725_1626658120973090_5375506592940687360_n.jpg (640x640, 57K)

So what, the realms and everything in them should just submit to Sigmar and suck his giant golden cock for all eternity?

I'd love to play WoK, but the game doesn't exist sadly, being Cmon product.

It's funny I probably bought more minis in a month than most 'fans' in this thread all year and I'm a shitposters that craps on SCE every chance I get.

Oh god, don't jinx it. Finally the furfags are leaving us in peace.

Me too. I bought 2 AoS armies and the only thing I think SCE for is decorating bases

The fuck board did he come from that THAT is a good joke?

/v/.

/v/

>saying i want X is shitposting
user....