CND

She's mooning I tried shilling you fucks on this last night. Look into this it's unstoppable

They actually have a useful product less than 4 months after ICO. This is so rare in crypto, that CND has no choice but to moon. The indicators are incredibly useful and especially impressive when you realize their product is working this well only 4 months after ICO.

I've been even all in for weeks now

Hmm.. Never heard of it even.. Sell us on it, and the money will flow

Loaded up on CND and FUN in december:
MY FAVORITE HORSE RACE!
GO GO GO GO

I also tried to shill last night. Potential for days. Cheapest coin on Binance. Get IN b42L8

too late to drop $2000?

>sold at 8 cents

nope. drop it and reap the gainz

OP here I'm honestly not sure it mogjt drop a little after peak since it's almost doubled but it's also showing no signs of slowing down at the moment. This might just pump all day long

i remember your threads, pajeet. you were phone posting from a shitting street. what a night.

Nope that was me lol I tried shillin to u mother fucker talking about shitting streets in Mumbai

I've only posted one thread on this you pajeet ass

I would honestly it's going up rn

>already going up
That's exactly why he shouldn't buy rn

mini sell wall right now, perfect opportunity to buy in.

Bitch I just dropped more

Solid coin

Happy I saw this randomly shilled on Veeky Forums about 10 days ago. This is a coin with major normie appeal.

CND gets shit on this board but I’m sitting comfy af.

yes yes, mumbai has the finest of shitting streets for shitting and shitting accessories. i know, you told me last night. please stop, pajeet. i can't bear any more talk of shitting on streets.

this.

>she

This is the faggot that bought cindicator @ 700 sats, cried for two days because the coin didn't moon for him and sold @ 590 sats
Point and laugh at this cuck

Literally the best coin to own for Q1 '18 - I bought in at the end of the year.

this is the pajeet who shits on streets @ 7am, shit for two days because the street didn't wipe for him and shit @ 590 street.
point and laugh at this pajeet

I bought in at 373 and 425 on the 29th. I'm holding this and XLM for a while. Already up 5x.

HAHAHAHAHA I KNEW IT WAS YOU
HAHAHA HOW DID KNOW
KYSRanshid

>tfw bought at 470

basically it's an AI system that notifies you of what cryptos/stocks to buy and when to sell. the tokens aren't actually intended to be used for transactions, but you need to be holding 700k to access the full version, 200k for a limited version. it has correctly predicted a lot of the recent moon missions.

how do you not know hot to use the potty?

me too srs

Interesting. Bought some now. Thanks for the suggestion, based user.