VEN MOON THREAD

VEN burning thru sell walls like a blowtorch right now , get in niggers

In since yesterday, feeling comfy

chinks trying so hard to supress VEN

I know this is about to blow the fuck, should I sell my XLM to go all in on REQ for tomorrow's announcement and then go balls deep into VEN?

THIS NIGGER IS FLYING

TEAR DOWN THIS WALL AAAAAAAA

$10 WHEN?!

MR. CHINK TEAR DOWN THIS WALL

wheeeeeeeeee

soon , reddit started shilling VECHAIN hard this should be the normie flavor coin within 3 weeks. Soon this beast will completely fly off the handle and crush any pajeet dumper and chink whale

priced in at 2.60

HOLY FUCK ITS HAPPENING AGAIN , CHINKS WHALES GETTING EATEN

I'm strapped in and ready for take off

Is this the stairway to heaven? Should I buy in for this ride? This looks rather daunting desu

Fuck me. Why did I get scared off by the reddit thread and why didn't anyone else!

$4 tonight boys

Yeah its fucking whalecucks keeping the price down.

4$ in an hour

This shit is going to fly so hard as soon as PBoC gets confirmed. Top 5 coin here we come.

$4 in 2-3 hour

is kucoin still down for anyone?

Yep, website still says it'll be back "in about 30 minutes". Said that fifty minutes ago too

Whats the verdict on the Binance VEN competition ending? Think price will dip once it ends, remain the same, or go up further? I'd advise everyone to keep an eye on it, it ends in 5 hours and 10 minutes, if it dips, buy MORE

okay. not really worried, should be up soon(ish)

I LOVE THOSE FUCKING 10 BTC BITES ON THOSE WALLS

dump + panic sell

hm, interesting. What makes you say that? Reall on the fence about this. May not be a bad idea to sell shortly before the competition ends, but then again, with this coin you never know. It might as well soar

this is the reddit flavor of the month coin, you'd be one salty nigger if you sold this shit early

I've made 10k since new years, mostly because of this.

For the first time in 4 years my assets - liabilities >= 0

So glad i put some of my student loan into crypto.

HUDFUSHFIUDSFHI

THIS TRAIN HAS NO BRAKES REDDIT IS PUMPING GET IN OR FUCK OFF WE ARE AT LEAST 2X TODAY

CANT WAIT FOR THE CORRECTION FROM 350000 TO 320000 SATS. THEN ON TO 500000

congrats user, were gunna make it