ETH IS SO FUCKING SLOW

ETH IS SO FUCKING SLOW.
The transfer is processing for like 2 hours and I can't buy the dip.
FML

Just buy through YoBit.

You don't need ID verification. Just set up 2FA and you are ready to go.

Does Binance allow you to convert cash into eth or do I have to do that through something like coinbase?

Ya got to convert yes

So as soon as binance's registration system is back online I can immediately put in my card details, purchase eth and dive into the market with no delay?

Deposit cash onto Binance through visa/mastercard or w/e.. then buy BTC/LTC/ETH and send where you want to send.

Does Binance also allow you to convert your eth / btc back into real cash at any time?

yes

>buys this coin
>it suddenly stops mooning
>meanwhile there are plenty of coins out there right now that I know of that is mooning right now

It's the fate of litecoiners too

Not sure if it is better with ETH or BTC. You pay a higher transaction fee for BTC but yesterday BTC was surprisingly fast to transfer for me and ETH was very slow.

So ETH would be faster and cheaper usually, but it can differ sometimes..

Is there some kind of verification period I have to sit through (such as submitting ID or something) or is trading available immediately?

And some advice for buying. Have a look at the recent transactions. Make sure that when you buy, the price per coin is about the same as in the recent transactions in the transaction list. Also check the price for BBT listed on coinmarketcap. You don't want to loose money because of buying way to high.

It can be possible that your buy order takes a few hours until it get's trough, thats due to the little traffic because we are so early in this coin.

On YoBit, you only have to enable 2-step-authentication and then you can start.

Dont expect this coin to moon just yet when it's not even on big exchanges and no normies are talking about it.
HODL and accumulate.

You can have 40% up on one day and 60% down on the other day. That means nothing during the accumulation phase. Also you have much higher volatility on low-marketcap coins so don't freak out every 2 hours.

Boy just buy it. I'm feeling really comfy with this. I'll give it a few days until 2x

I am the guy who bought at 0.0024 ETH. I was converting from ETH to BTC on YoBit but it took a while so I thought the prices where the same. Turns out the ETH price lagged behind the BTC price and was still near the ATH when I bought it. Sure it might go up to 0.0024 ETH but it sucks to see my portfolio down by 25% and that it might stay like that for quite a while

I'm sure you'll be green in a week

while missing other moon mission ;_;
my other half of the portfolio is in Mercatox on XRB. I am planning to sell it as soon as this shitty exchange finishes the "wallet maintenance", but I missed out on POE, DBC, PRL, TRX, BNTY sort off, even fucking cRipple. I try to comfort myself that I might outdo this by holding BBT, but I subconsciously still feel like shit and depressed. Also that I could have literally had 2x more BBT

It's the same for me, I failed on 2 moon missions because I was 2 times like 1-3 hours to late. Luckily I rode the PRL wave from 0.07$ up to 2, I'm seeling now and now I got 10k BBTs. I'm so confident that in this bullmarket we have the coin will go 20x

even IOTA, a shitcoin with no working product, is mooning. My normie friend now got 2x of what I got. I just can't help getting over this feeling, despite not being a massive autist

Once you've made at least 10x, you have plenty of coins to get on other moon missions. I promised myself that when I have enough BBT to stay away from my portfolio and Veeky Forums. Only checking it once in a while. This will be good for us

I just hope it's soon, so I can start diversifying my portfolio and buy other potential coins