PAYFAIR (PFR)

less than 3 days before the Reddit shill campaign begins. now is your chance.

----
What's up guys, I'm here with your hourly Payfair (PFR) shill thread.

The Market Cap is still at a low $8 million. You know what that means right?? M-o-o-n mission.

I told you about it when it was $.06, and now I'm telling you about it at $.10, don't be the guy who has to buy in at $.25

With only 100 million tokens, Payfair should have no problem reaching at least $1 once the project is up and running. That means an easy x10 if you get in with the early boys

Other urls found in this thread:

payfair.io.
payfair.io/#/exchange/31
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here's some of the basics on the project:

Payfair (PFR) is a decentralized escrow and P2P crypto-exchange on the ethereum blockchain. If you're too daft to understand what that is, it means you will be able to sell your crypto directly to buyers for FIAT.
Yes, this could literally get rid of the cant cash out meme.

But its not just crypto, potentialy Payfair could do FIAT to any crypto, any crypto to any other crypto, crypto payment for contract work, etc.
There's potential for this to become a huge market.

Everyone and their boomer parents will be using Payfair to buy crypto and to cash out when the time is right.(tip:never sell, always hold)

Another cool thing about Payfair (PFR) is the potential to make money just by holding the coins! That's right, It's like you will be getting paid to make money.

While the exact numbers will be up to a community vote, currently you need $200 worth of tokens to form a trust node, and $250 for an escrow node.

And even though you can only buy Payfair (PFR) on Etherdelta it has still managed to have a great healthy grow in its first month.
The developers are already working on getting it listed on other normie friendly exchanges and that alone should bring us a nice bump in profits.

Now check it out, the exchange will be ready by February and an IOS app in Q2 will help get Payfair to the mass adoption level that will not only take us to the Moon, but potentially Pluto.

One of the concerns I've seen come up is "Why would I trust a random stranger (escrow) with making sure my money stays mine"

Okay, I get it, it could seem like your putting to much at risk on the hands of strangers, but you don't even need to use and escrow with Payfair (PFR). Its just an option. If you want it can just be the seller and the buyer making a transaction after both parties agree that their requirements were met.

Now let's say you do want to use the escrow for extra security, From my understanding you transaction will be handled by 3 different people. They are all anonymous to each other and to the people making the transaction. The transaction will be approved after three consecutive approvals from the escrow participants.

And what keeps the escrow participants from misbehaving? Their own tokens will be at risk for bad behavior, there will also be a rating system, and people who use the service will be incentivized to rate by the giving them lower fees for participating.

Telegram old post
"Hello, dear friends! Today we want to remind you that this week our website will be updated: payfair.io. This week the main page will be the Payfair platform.

1) Soon, you will be able to sell and buy PFR and ETH after testing the platform.
2) At the moment, we are fixing bugs and evolving the functionality of the platform.
3) We ordered a promo-video for marketing in masses. It will be complete in January.
4) We will be listed on the WandX exchange
5) We listen to our community and we will hold a voting process and possibly we will peg the trust-node to the number of tokens and get rid of fiat peg

P.S. Guys, please vote and leave your comments ;)
nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/2788/payfair-pfr"

ill be around for the next hour or so to answer any questions.

there is very little resistance before we start taking off.
People are starting to realize this is a $1+ coin and not many are selling.

get in wile it's $.10 or cry later.

Bought 50,000 tokens.
Can't wait to see where this goes.

Hey user, I bought in at 7 cents because of your posts and I appreciate the shilling you do for PFR. Any speculation as to what the Jan 5 announcement will be?

What prices do you think we can expect this month??
What about eoy?

So tell me, like the brain dead normie idiot I am, how the fuck etherdelta works.

Started coming to biz a week ago and I'm still just as fucking clueless as when I started and no one seems to want to help

no problem, google search "payfair telegram" and join, that is how we have been communicating with the devs.
here is a post from last night:

Hello everyone!:wink: Soon the holidays will end, the developers return to their normal work schedule.

All the possible news regarding new exchanges, website changes, platform changes and so on will be announced after 5th of January.

We ordered a promo-video for marketing in masses. It will be complete in January.

A more detailed document about the nodes will be ready in the near future.

I wouldnt touch Etherdelta with a thousand foot pole after that last attack.

It doesn't right now. It's been fucked since yesterday at least.

watch a youtube video.

also ED has been kind of slow because of Eth constipation.

you go to ED, create a wallet, send eth to that walle, transfer eth into the ed wallet, then buy a sell order or create a buy order.

make sure to leave some eth in your wallet for the fees.

many videos explain it, it's worth a watch.
experiment with a small amount first

hmmm. just a blind guess for this month I would say $.25, but obviously that's just a guess.

i have a strong feeling we hit $1 before the end of the year.

DOGE has a $1 billion dollar m cap, If PFR reaches that we would be at $10 per coin!

i use a ledger nano to be extra safe.
it's safe to use, but i wouldn't leave your funds there for too long.

PFR is also available on stocks.exchange and will be available on other exchanges soon, but expect to pay more by then.

He'll yea, I'll be comfy as fuck if you're right.
This project rocks.

I have my fair share of doubts with this one, but followed my gut and bought 50k

i did as well, but i went with my gut.

check it out, some other user tested out the platform and even deposited .5 ethto it. it's legit!

payfair.io/#/exchange/31

I just checked the books, there's less than 10 eth resistance before we hit .00014 eth price. Feels good man.

something similar happened last pump, but this time it seems more stable, hopefully it sticks a little better.

This is going to be big! Just picked up 20k thanks user!

you bet!

How is this any different from REQ?

>read everything i posted.
>compare to req
>buy PFR

how much for a masternode user? are they already released or when will they be?