/mgw/ - Monster Girl Worldbuilding

What lurks under the sands Edition
We talk about Monstergirls and build a setting for them. Though we can all post pics and images and art of Monster Girl Encyclopedia monster girls and take about them. But bear in mind this is not KCs MGE canon to the letter. Seriously lads a lot of people have their ideas and they aren't all the same, we can all agree to disagree. Just remember to have fun.

Previous thread
Warhammer Fantasy roleplay homebrew link:
>docs.google.com/document/d/1-khJ4fE5v2MyrumyZoauEJ4VIucMO-kP1MGHNVtaDkc/edit

Dungeon World Monster Classes.
docs.google.com/document/d/1tnxUNkYKWeDtVtyPk8sYAiTsfwBwcNeC1DKg_0GTb8U/edit?usp=sharing

Wikis for popular Monstergirl settings:

Monster Mosume (Everyday Life with Monstergirls):
>dailylifewithamonstergirl.wikia.com/wiki/Daily_Monster_Girls_Wiki

Monstergirl Encyclopedia:
>mgewiki.com/w/Main_Page

Monstergirl Quest:
>monstergirlquest.wikia.com/wiki/MonsterGirlQuest_Wiki

Attached: 1445049947067.jpg (1758x2346, 382K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/usV4cPjL
i.4cdn.org/tg/1521599901583.pdf
monstergirlencyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Ilniaj/The_Nature_of_Gods
monstergirlencyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Ilniaj/Heroes_of_the_Order
discord.gg/pWaeFWw
mgewiki.com/w/Prisoner_Fruit#World_Guide_II.2C_.22Tricoromille_Advertisment.22
mgewiki.com/w/Prisoner_Fruit
mgewiki.com/w/Licking_Fruit
mgewiki.com/w/Intoxication_Fruit
mgewiki.com/w/Couple's_Fruit
mgewiki.com/w/Corruption_Fruit
mgewiki.com/w/Wrapping_Vegetable
mgewiki.com/w/Intimacy_Vegetable
mgewiki.com/w/Melting_Vegetable
mgewiki.com/w/Sticky_Mushroom
mgewiki.com/w/Raging_Mushroom
mgewiki.com/w/Pseudo-Matango_Mushroom
mgewiki.com/w/Undead_Grey_Lamentation_Mushroom
mgewiki.com/w/Demon_Realm_Herbs
mgewiki.com/w/Holstaur_Milk
mgewiki.com/w/Alraune_Nectar
mgewiki.com/w/Mandragora_Root
mgewiki.com/w/Slime_Jelly
touchfluffytail.org/?story=sandstorm-in-sinai-chapter-1
touchfluffytail.org/?story=sandstorm-in-sinai-chapter-2
touchfluffytail.org/?story=sandstorm-in-sinai-chapter-3
touchfluffytail.org/?story=sandstorm-in-sinai-chapter-4
touchfluffytail.org/?story=sandstorm-in-sinai-final-chapter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Report this thread for spam

reposting tidbits proposed so far regarding fluff
on Misceus/Miscea
pastebin.com/usV4cPjL

on tentative mermaid cliffside city fluff, can't remember it's name
i.4cdn.org/tg/1521599901583.pdf

on divinities and other general information
monstergirlencyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Ilniaj/The_Nature_of_Gods
monstergirlencyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Ilniaj/Heroes_of_the_Order

Attached: 1467479767537.jpg (769x1028, 120K)

Fuck off, OP sniper

I'm assuming this is the thread we're using, cause the OP pic in this one doesn't make me want to kill myself.

Attached: 222121.png (1149x1275, 2.18M)

How about quit trying to get these threads banned through spamming

I don't think a vorefag has any room to judge.

Fuck off OP sniper
I would prefer if you specifically went back to the old thread, macrofag. You guys can discuss fetishes over there.

Fuck off thread spammer

reposting the general lay of the land
>The Order mainland is split into a northern Slavic/gothic styled region, and a southern classical/Southern European styled region, where the Order has its capital
>To the far north is where the demon Lord has her base, so far it's a blank blot on the map marked with HERE BE DEMONS
>Miscaea (or Misceus) a neighboring monster coexistence state trying to rebuild it's fallen empire (the Order lands used to be part of it)
>The sea of Knights is the dark edge on the sea with the sunken city of the dead, ghost ships, goth mermaids, and on the edge of it is the deep layer of chaos cultists sea witches
>The southern sea seperates the Order mainland from the desert continent, the land of exotic pelts filled with Brown monstergirls lies on the western coastline
>The southern coast includes rival merchant state factions, a pirate city based out of a shipwreck island, and a series of Amazon tropical islands.
>There's an island of wyvern riders, think of it something similar to Erlic's Melnibone, location yet to be discussed
>Desert Continent has Arabian Nights city-states, nomadic sand elves, Pharaonic ruins whose inhabitants are trying to rebuild their fallen empire and Apophis ruled states.
>The Great North is a subcontinent of Scandinavian/Northern European styled states, with Viking monstergirls and and emerging merchant guild
>Somewhere in between the frozen north and the mainland there are some Duchies/Principates ruled by Matriarchal Vampires, running a Bene Gesserit program to breed the ultimate hero (for their nefarious purposes)
>Zipangu and the Mist Lands off to the eastern sea
>Ruins dot the land, what wonders they may hide, some want a advanced precursor tech, others cyclopean ruins or arcane forgotten knowledge?

Attached: Byzantine-Constantinople.jpg (992x748, 180K)

Vorefag?

Attached: 222123.png (1600x988, 1.98M)

If you sealed a Goo Girl into a level A hazmat suit, would her body be protean enough to slip through it's air valves or zipper to allow her to escape?

I've heard it said Goo Girls can slip through even the most minuscule of places, some of which seem like they'd be utterly impossible for anything to get through.

Attached: 1522096901649.jpg (1200x1440, 180K)

things WH user needs help with
>Firstly, the doc is in the OP and comments are enabled. What I think will need the most work is re-working the magic system, specifically, adding an Arcane Lore of Water, a Dark Lore of the Wild, a Dark Lore of Blood, changing some of the side effects of using Dark Magic and re-working the age system of the Witch Lore of Hags so that it grants childlike youth instead of premature aging. Maybe I should skip ahead to that part and come back to the Corruption mechanics later so that people can contribute, and change the 'Can Comment' part to 'Can Edit'.

Land and places yet to be developed in proper
Pharaoh lands
Order realms
Pirate Coast
Frozen North
Zipangu
Desert Cities

Attached: Le_Repubbliche_Marinare.jpg (1989x2473, 722K)

This thread is now under the watchful eyes of Paladins. Demons and turbofetishists beware.

Attached: 1518376041688.jpg (800x800, 152K)

so, tell me more about these Paladins, what's their fluff?
where do they come from?
what are their lands like?
do they have a history?
do they have neighbours?
how are they organized?

Attached: 1444342322483.jpg (1066x918, 295K)

The lost city of Musa exists. It is a ruined city that travels through both time and space, and it can appear anywhere on the map, though it seldom stays in any one area for long. It is uninhabited, and though it has many exotic treasures, it is always, absolutely always, an omen of doom, destruction, and sorrow, when it appears.

The paladins are lead by a man, usually young, virile, and turbo-muscular, who wears a sacred ornamental golden pompadour and a red white and blue cape. The ornamental golden pompadour is the sacred vestment of the Order of St. Chad.

Paladins also usually wear red white and blue shirts under their armor. They are on a mission to fuck every monstergirl in the world, and bring them the sacred cock of chad.

They can however fight and do wield holy powers etc like normal paladins do.

updated the desert mermaids.
need ideas about how the mermaids ended up in the desert. could be legendary and fantastic. any criticism so far?

Attached: desertmermaidcity.pdf (PDF, 2.55M)

Since monster girls have a different biology than Humans, are there some can survive exposure to vacuum like the Undead, Dragons or Gazers maybe?

Attached: beb1330790f8e97ed2b7c2b6949b3217.png (1828x1200, 1.43M)

Perhaps the area was a sea that dried up as a consequence of the pharaohs going to sleep? Maybe there's some long hidden tunnel in the oasis that leads back to the waters they once called home? Maybe their ancestors lost a bet with a trickster spirit and sent them there so it could have their old home for itself?

all good ideas, user. i like the tunnel idea and the trickster idea. maybe ill come up with a combination of the two

Attached: 1395896132158.jpg (1280x640, 380K)

Anyone know of any resources for monsterboys?

Attached: 393d0d6a6b5f5123a54c6b5706d86029.png (831x610, 300K)

>some vampires both inside of the Duchy and abroad have started a secretive breeding program for the heroes that crop up among the cattle humans. Pairing these heroes with their mortal kin and guiding the offspring to further unions with heroic bloodlines. While few humans have agreed, the vampires are excited at the results they’ve managed in only a few generations of effort and have formed a secretive network in order to identify and aid each other even after hundreds of years without contact.

>Perhaps as a consequence of their deathless existence, many vampires find themselves unwilling and sometimes unable to let go of the cultural and societal behaviours they’ve had since they were human. This makes a gathering of vampires particularly strange as stolas and ancient ceremonial armor mingle with more modern forms of dress and conversations could lapse into a number of dead languages. Some ancients even hold to their old religions and swear by gods not known to any man alive today.

>Recruitment into a vampire family is a convoluted process that depends on both the hopeful having the qualities the vampire is looking for in an heir as well as getting permission from her own sire to induct a new member. This usually leads to long periods of outright stalking while the vampire assesses the best way to abduct their target without raising too much of fuss and to ensure that they aren’t robbing from another vampire’s mortals. Small spats like that have turned into full blown blood feuds between families that most vampires are careful in avoiding.

Attached: 13267156897656.jpg (900x1200, 369K)

Reposting here too:
So I created a discord to help consolidate ideas and plan ahead to head off the OP Sniper in the future. Feel free to join!
discord.gg/pWaeFWw

Attached: 1521076405858.jpg (1454x1754, 1014K)

some user needs to make a map of the world.
that will help everyone orient themselves and aid in creation of new content.

also, needs to be a wiki somewhere.
1d4chan page would be a good place to for this
>but i dont like some anons fluff with X faction
then make your own faction sperate from that faction

Attached: 4e19754b9b4a0d1adac2101ba6d7aa77.jpg (591x946, 156K)

I like it, all of it!

Attached: death.jpg (488x429, 42K)

more than that I think information is still too scarce and dispersed, not to mention entirely cemented to be in 1d4chan, but if you want to do it, go right ahead

>I think information is still too scarce and dispersed
because there is no central place to put it all.
> not to mention entirely cemented to be in 1d4chan
its a wiki. wikis are perfect for this tpye of nebulous project.

An extra place for my fanlore on gods and heroes would be nice. It's already on wikia and Monster Girls Redux.

A temple ruin can be found at the bottom of the sea in one area. It is 39 city blocks long and wide.

ok, but how exactly would one reach it without drowning?

Find the gate of the sea, a magic-travel spot that teleports you from one of the hottest deserts in the world to the air-tight inside-the-temple area. The town nearest the gate of the sea is nearly 1000 miles away from it.

do you get a kick out being this obtuse?

No, I just keep my suggestions somewhat vague so that they can be worked with and massaged into the system, instead of bluntly changing things around which may have details I'm not even aware of.

fair enough

One desert is a giant continuous vortex of quicksand, and can't be safely traveled across without flight. It surrounds a castle that's over 30,000 years old.

>30,000 years old
That castle would've survived all of human history from the Mesolithic onwards. Do you know JUST HOW MUCH time that is on the scale of a human lifespan? It's six times as old as the Great Pyramids! Which were older to the city of Rome than the city of Rome is to us!

I do know, that is why I said it. I also never specified who built it, or what built it, that I was leaving to you guys.

Great job, user. I really like where you went with this idea. I feel like we need more pdf like yours to consolidate what everyone's building here.
I like the tunnel, but what attracted them to the desert if they had a decent non-dry home to begin with ? I'm thinking of having them be driven out of their home by a menace/invader? But we could also combine that with the trickster, it's up to mermaidanon.

>what attracted them to the desert if they had a decent non-dry home to begin with
Good question and not one I have an answer to. My head was full of woods filled with dire monsters and vampire naming conventions.

You're right in that it's up to mermaidanon.

Yes, I approve too.

Attached: 1522344879840.jpg (210x326, 21K)

>You're right in that it's up to mermaidanon.
Well it's not like we CAN'T make suggestions, i just don't have any good ideas atm.

That's okay, neither does the rest of the thread

>but what attracted them to the desert if they had a decent non-dry home to begin with?
well, there are a number of excuses to use, like
dietary reasons
a stronger monster moved in
the canyon has a special significance to them
the sea became a battlefield so they left

>My head was full of woods filled with dire monsters
how so?
are these megafauna creatures or feral monstergirls?

well screw you

Attached: cliff-diving-italy.jpg (1600x1067, 280K)

Attached: 3b4c90df68325b8712972774efa08741.png (3200x1900, 2.83M)

I was thinking megafauna that they've encouraged and dominated to help keep watch of the borders. I was picturing neighboring lands having a superstitious fear of certain animals that were cultivated by blood drinking monsters.

We were picturing wildly different things, I see.

Attached: 567876543234567.jpg (736x1025, 246K)

Tell me you wouldn't be scared if you met that thing in the woods.

>Nipples
Farewell, my friend

food for thought
>Mermaids “talk” via whale-like humming. Unlike humans who rely on pre-defined words for expression, mermaids can directly convey and understand emotions and ideas based on tone
>Due to mermaids communicating based solely on tone, they’re able to not only learn human languages quickly, but assess a human’s true character the moment they speak
>It’s no coincidence that throughout history, rowdy sailors and pirates have been drowned by mermaids

Attached: YvFyCA1393764005771.jpg (480x202, 23K)

P-please... Please don't the monste girls. I've lost so many, friends, neighbors... And my son is married to a hellhound and me and my wife are crying at the fact our daughter's now an Alruane-plant thing.

We will avenge Lecastie, we will defeat the Monster Girls... I want my son back and our daughter to be back to normal!

Attached: Lecastie, never forget.jpg (873x582, 169K)

reposting moth city, if you're out there user, nice job
>Underground society of moth people
>Traditionally avoid the burning heat of the day in favour of the soft light of the night
>Cultivate bioluminescent items, covet glowing gems like magpies
>Not particularly intelligent, still living in huts woven of natural material
>Monks and clerics, primarily
>As the standard D&D races are all derivatives of humans in some form (jealous gods, magical experiments, etc, etc) the moths are largely independent of that little evolution chain.
>They live so far in the earth that they're basically forgotten by the surface world, and can survive by finding the "Buried Stars," basically ancient fonts of power buried deep in the underworld by an ancient disaster, the remnants of an old human empire.
>They exist in small colonies, disconnected from the rest of their kind, and they spend the majority of their lives either building, cultivating food, or exploring.
>This is difficult because they are fragile, kinda-dim, and not particularly powerful in combat, and their opponents are an entire Monster Manual's worth of danger cohabiting the underground with them.
>For this reason, they developed their religion around finding these Buried Stars and believing that they are the eyes of their gods, casting their protective gaze upon them.
>Fire is the life giver, the protector, and the destroyer, and nobody but those chosen by the gods are equipped to use it, lest it go out of control.
>Standard elemental worship otherwise.

Attached: 1500097655650.png (500x438, 108K)

Wana find a place to get some devilishly sweet treats? Or are you looking and hunting for a job? Then come on down and work for "Tricoromille." A sweets shop specializing in prisoner fruit!

>mgewiki.com/w/Prisoner_Fruit#World_Guide_II.2C_.22Tricoromille_Advertisment.22

Come on and have a visit, whether look for work or if you wana have some tasty delicious sweets!

Attached: Prisonerfruit Ad.jpg (837x1200, 612K)

So guys, any recent thoughts and suggestions and possibilites that can be made with Monster Girl Encyclopedia food stuffs?

>mgewiki.com/w/Prisoner_Fruit
>mgewiki.com/w/Licking_Fruit
>mgewiki.com/w/Intoxication_Fruit
>mgewiki.com/w/Couple's_Fruit
>mgewiki.com/w/Corruption_Fruit
>mgewiki.com/w/Wrapping_Vegetable
>mgewiki.com/w/Intimacy_Vegetable
>mgewiki.com/w/Melting_Vegetable
>mgewiki.com/w/Sticky_Mushroom
>mgewiki.com/w/Raging_Mushroom
>mgewiki.com/w/Pseudo-Matango_Mushroom
>mgewiki.com/w/Undead_Grey_Lamentation_Mushroom
>mgewiki.com/w/Demon_Realm_Herbs
>mgewiki.com/w/Holstaur_Milk
>mgewiki.com/w/Alraune_Nectar
>mgewiki.com/w/Mandragora_Root
>mgewiki.com/w/Slime_Jelly

It'd be obvious that Order territories and other anti-monster girl places would ban such foods. But what about pro-monster girl places and other Monster Girl-friendly places, or even neutral states? How they'd sell, distribute and trade with such food stuffs? What would that Ancient Rome-inspired place "Miscuses" or whatever it's called do with such monster girl foodstuffs? (Here's to hoping that user would do the Roman News Reader speaking up something about such monster girl foodstuffs)

Attached: 1484046144079.png (598x727, 296K)

Friendly reminder that Lecastie was a theocratic hellhole where the nobility and highborns never cared nor gave a damn about the lesser and common working folk. And said common and working folk were heavily taxed, tended to be overworked, forced to serve in the military sometimes and Lecastie in general had a form of a Caste System. Even military personnel and heroes were sometimes mistreated and given enough care, so much so said neglected and forgotten common folk, military personnel and even the heroes finally made the decision to welcome their new monster girl rulers and lovers.

The Demon Lord and Druella just wanted the common and lesser folk to be and feel loved. Indeed, the Demon Lord and Druella root for the common folk to be cared and loved.

Attached: 1477984946138.jpg (1100x786, 618K)

>Ghost fanfiction

Attached: 1519523636101.jpg (530x507, 43K)

>touchfluffytail.org/?story=sandstorm-in-sinai-chapter-1

>touchfluffytail.org/?story=sandstorm-in-sinai-chapter-2

>touchfluffytail.org/?story=sandstorm-in-sinai-chapter-3

>touchfluffytail.org/?story=sandstorm-in-sinai-chapter-4

>touchfluffytail.org/?story=sandstorm-in-sinai-final-chapter

(Not written by me though)

Attached: Sandworm30.png (1425x700, 969K)

This whole thing is MGE fanfiction, user.

Keep your voreshit out of here. Or are you still "just pretending" like you claimed in the other thread?

How does /mgw/ feel about gregnant fregs?

Attached: Kuroofthechaosusedrollpicturekuroofthechaosrolledimage_fa88f7908fc2a1bc3e2f9e81b900624e.png (679x436, 294K)

Are you just posting these in an effort to scare people off and kill the general

Here's the incomplete rules I have for Demon Realm Produce:
>Women that eat Demon Realm produce regularly (once a day for at least three weeks, or they only stopped eating Demon Realm produce regularly less than a week ago) can be monsterized by sexual intercourse with ordinary men, just as if that men was an Incubus even if they are a normal human. If the man is already an Incubus, the test to resist monsterization is always made one difficulty step harder.
Regularly eating Demon Realm produce has affects without rules, the user becomes attractive (which can make the difficulty of Charm tests easier) and will start involuntarily trying to seduce men.
>Corruption Fruit:Each time a non-monster or non-incubus character eats a Corruption Fruit, they must pass a Willpower test or become Debilitatingly Aroused and gain an Insanity point. A disorder gained from Corruption Fruit inflicts the following:
>Fallen: Every day the character must make a Willpower Test or become Debilitatingly Aroused, needing to have sex or masturbate to relieve themselves. Males become attractive to Dark Angels and Dark Priests. In the case of human females, eating the fruit has given The Fallen God the ability to link with her mind. After the first month, she begins to hear The Fallen Gods voice, teaching her of passion, carnal desire and lust. After the second month, the daily Willpower test to avoid becoming Debilitatingly Aroused becomes Challenging (-10%). After the third month, if still human, the character must make a Toughness test every day to avoid turning into a monster. Whether they turn into a Dark Angel or Dark Priest is dependent on the GM.

>Holstaur Milk: Unless extra-thick, consuming Holstaur milk has no different effects from consuming ordinary milk. Extra-thick Holstaur milk is only produced during sexual intercourse, and therefore, the man having sex with her usually drinks it all up. However, for specific purposes, this milk will sometimes be bottled and smuggled towards specific targets. A human woman drinking the milk (either bottled or during a threesome with a man and a Holstaur) must pass a Very Easy (+30%) Willpower test to avoid being turned into a Holstaur. A human man drinking the milk must pass a Very Easy (+30%) Willpower test or become an Incubus whose aura draws unmarried Holstaurs. A pint of Holstaur Milk costs 6p (good quality milk). A pint of extra-thick Holstaur Milk is 40p, (best quality milk).
>Intoxication Fruit: Consuming an Intoxication Fruit is like drinking a pint of alcohol. The Consume Alcohol test for eating an Intoxication Fruit is Very Easy (+30%). A women who fails a Consume Alcohol test from eating a lower fruit or drinking wine made from the lower fruit undergoes Monsterization.

We should have regular megafauna in addition to the monster girls. Like Eagle Mounts.

The Order band everything save for the safest stuff like Holstaur milk.

Coexistancefags permit the sale of corrupt goods, but only under extremely strict circumstances, so nobody is accidentally monsterized.

Corruption Fetishists try to hawk everything on everyone.

Just marry a harpy

Also I’d have the corrupt stuff not instantly monsterize you, but function as extremely addictive until the monsterization. You drink the extra thick holstaur milk, you’ll start buying and downing gallons of milk for a week until the monsterization is complete. If authorities catch you, they throw you in a convent for a month before it’s been flushed from your system.

I don’t think my wife would appreciate the constant requests for piggybacks.

I’ll start compiling the map stuff in a couple days. Anyone have tips for a first time map maker, and know some good free map making resources?

No, all monsters are now girls, user. ALL of them.

Wildlife doesn't count.

This guy has a point. Even if we go by MGE as a baseline, there are animals that are effected by magic without turning into monster women.

If we can get demon realm boars, what's to stop deep crows or dire wolves?

You mean like sandworms, lizards, eels, thunderbirds, wolves, and cats? Where do we draw the line between monster and animal, because "giant goddamn hawk" is pretty fucking monstrous.

Agreed. A good baseline would be intelligence to start with. Something that’s just a big animal stays a big animal.

>A good baseline would be intelligence
Wurms prove you wrong at the onset.

Have both. Have a dire harpy, in addition to an eagle mount.

Attention, Citizens of Miscea!
>Under the protection of the Emperor, the Senate is in session tomorrow. No disorder will be tolerated.
>News from the East! Legate Lucillia-Ammimor Militum-Victrix has made significant progress in the disarmament and consolidation of Miscean power over the nearby tribes. The Senate, and the Emperor, expect a decisive victory by year's end!
>In recognition of her contributions to the field of astronomy, her spiritual devotion, and oratory skills, Placidia Euridito Aburius has been given the honour of ascending to the Patrician class. All loyal citizens are bid to treat her with the respect befitting such a position!
>A reminder that the Salamander Festival of Fire begins in the circus at dawn in 3 days time! A banquet, including wine, will be held in the morning, with permitted religious observation until noon, and Gladiatrix entertainment and other games until dusk; a display of the "explosive powders" imported will also be displayed in the night sky; as such, the local Legions ask that all residents not be alarmed by explosions in the night.
>There is an upcoming oratory debate, to be held in the Miscean amphitheatre, between the historian Virina-Dignitas Rerum-Historicus Agrippa, and the historian Octavia-Dignitas Rerum-Historicus Publius, pertaining to the extent of the Old Miscean Empire's origins and the importance of humans in it's founding. A reminder that if attendees cannot find appropriate seating, they must leave when ordered; the Praetor requests that we not have a repeat of the "rambunctious" disorders that resulted in several injuries, damage to the palace walls and an abundance of childish graffiti when such a debate was held 4 months prior.
>Today's declarations have been paid for by the Capitula Sorority, whom use only the finest grapes and vineyards to make their wine. True Miscean wine for true Misceans!

Attached: Newsreader 4.jpg (320x242, 48K)

Something that's unnatural. A big wolf is just a big wolf. A werewolf is a monster.

T-they're not very good at holding conversations but they can if they try really hard!

Someone trying earnestly but failing at something they just don’t get is very admirable.

No.

Why not?

Violating the square cube law is not natural.

What kind of loser lets math tell them what to do?

What kind of lower tries to have their cake and eat it too?

Rocket scientists. Engineers. Accountants.

Dogs can get pretty big without spontaneously exploding.

Attached: 5PhT93C.jpg (2592x1552, 550K)

All dorks.

Not big enough to act as a mount

C R I N G E

What's bad about it? Seems like a good glimpse into the lives of the citizenry.

Theoretically why not? Horses are big enough to be a mount.

Horses also have completely different musculature and skeletal structure, dumbass.

Why would mundane laws matter after you pump enough magic into a problem?

Attached: wizard.jpg (850x478, 119K)

Okay. So rewire the dire wolfs skeleton and musculature, done.

>Cringe
>The Newsreader
>Of ALL the things in this thread

And now they're monsters and therefore girls.

Attached: 1404010022491.jpg (296x322, 60K)

Just going with the profile pages. The profile pages do list that some corrupt things are more potent than others and Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay is the kind of system where characters can be irreversibly changed rather easily. This is why some corrupt produce is rather safe while others are quite dangerous.

In lore Ghosts write smut fanfiction all the time. The "lore" about paladins right there is what a Ghost, or worse dare I say it, a demon, would write.