MARK ZUCKERBERG RESEARCHING CRYPTOCURRENCY

Will it be integrated into Facebook?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cP2DFVUwgsU&t=351s
youtube.com/channel/UCcUZXEJxPYsmsQ39q5osaCw
reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7h6gi4/pewdiepie_youtuber_with_58_million_subscribers/dqq8z4r/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BAT on coinbase February '18

BAT integration into facebook Q3 2018

....what, you're not holding BAT user?

We're going to Andromeda.

i figured facebook would be dying by now.

is it still getting more popular?

Uhhhh guys... I don't think we can trust him.

fuck this niggerloving jewcuck

This is good news desu. But you can never trust him as he is Jewish.

yes. Gen X and Boomers love it.

BAT isn't high priority for coinbase but I can see it being integrated into facebook, seeing as they are competing with Google

This. He's literally integrating BAT.

Here is the proof.
youtube.com/watch?v=cP2DFVUwgsU&t=351s

Not many, people know this. I suggest you watch that whole video. Do not underestimate the connections that man has. He literally made the modern web what it is today via browsers and javascript.

BAT will go 100x this year. Do not miss it. In 2 months every youtuber, twitch streamer, and normie using coinbase will be shilling it. This is your path to financial freedom.

>Isn't a high priority.

It's the first coin that will be added to coinbase. There are many people who know it.

I'll let you in on a little secret.
youtube.com/channel/UCcUZXEJxPYsmsQ39q5osaCw

Do you know what all those videos have in common?

>In 2 months every youtuber, twitch streamer, and normie using coinbase will be shilling it.
i believe this and have believed this for 7 months. Hurry up already REEEEE

>read 25 book
is he a brainlet or what

Phillip Defranco is a verified publisher for BAT.
PewdiePie flashed a BAT webpage in one of his last videos.

Look up the history of Brendan Eich, this man does a lot of work behind the scenes. None, of his projects have ever failed, and he is quite literally the reason the internet is the way it is today. He doesn't announce announcements and hype shit up like the creators of some other coins (TRX) that are pure vaporware at this point. When the bubble bursts, a select few coins will be left standing. BAT is one of them.

Ignore the poor grammar, I am writing this from my ad free mobile browser (Brave) where I have the option to watch ads and get paid. (Literally crypto mining for normies who don't know how to build a rig.)

when will BAT payments be integrated into chrome and firefox?

Yep. I put 5% of my portfolio in BAT for this reason. Only reason I didn't do more is that there are a lot of coins out there with 100x potential this year

That makes a lot of fucking sense. The technology behind BAT is crazy. Basic Attention Token, monitors users attention to advertisements and pays accordingly. Have no idea how they monitor it, but it sounds like something Facebook would be into. Plus the CEO is the guy who creasing JavaScript. FUCKING JAVASCRIPT.

*created

he designed JS in 10 days too. the guy is smaht.

tfw you posted about this but biz didn't care about your thread

guys HOW THE FUCK do i pay people with BAT?

he'll obviously have his own Facebook Tokens (ZUCC) which can ONLY be produced by auto-mining while you're browsing facebook
>The more time you spend, the more ZUCC Tokens you receive

Can this still be adopted/utilized on the backend of things if people DON'T use the Brave browser? I think that's a big part of this whole deal and Chrome & Firefox have spent a lot of time and money to be established in the browser space (and poor internet explore only exists to be used to download them when you have a new computer)

Thoughts on that, seems like a bit of a linchpin in this deal?

Fuck. Facebook censorship faggot spying shit.

Go post on Steemit and already get blockchain, dtube like yiutube, 1 mill tps like ethereum but using only 1% resources. Vice.com will be using their system soon.

cant wait for Facecoin ICO, its gone be the next big nomi coin.
I expect something like obsidian

POLITICS GHOST WAS RIGHT

FUCK CHARLIE LEE THAT GOOK

cuckerberg was seen with the created of litecoin a few weeks/days before charlie dumped all his litecoins

Also no Tx fees and instant Tx. Next gen blockchain tech

It's VeChain if you don't realize it yet.

The connection string is Zuckerberg --> Jim Breyer --> VeChain

plenty of talk was made about being in talks with many large and Fortune 500 companies.

Just dropping to this thread to say that Facebook's director of engineering is an advisor to Chainlink

i saw someone on his twitter ask if he could tip girls on chaturbate in BAT

he didn't respond

Huh? So what if Charlie was talking to Zuckerberg? If you had a product, wouldn’t you talk to him? Probably not cuz you’re a faggot, but any one with any iota of common sense would.

Chrome / Firefox adoption will be brought by browser extension probably no later than the close of Q2

ITT/ everyone shilling their shitcoins

>bat expects you to start using their browser instead of your regular one
you are retarded user

Gets distributed depending on how much time you spent on each publishers page.

For example: Say you like watching Twitch but you don't want to subscribe or donate to anyone because you're not always gonna be able to watch when they stream, and you may streamhop and watch 5 different streamers in one night. You can set a certain amount of BAT (ex. 20 bat a month) to be distributed evenly among these streamers based how much atatention (viewing time) you spent on them. Likewise goes for anything else on the internet.

In the opposite direction, you can opt in to see ads, and get compensated for it. Advertisers win because you're more likely to buy their product, and you win because you're getting paid.

Eich has changed the internet many times in big ways. He is about to do it again.

I guess it depends on if Google can effectively mimic the technology within the Brave browser. Anything can be reverse-engineered, so maybe it comes down to patents?

>>bat expects you to start using their browser instead of your regular one
>you are retarded user

see lol, thought this would be obvious as shit

connect the dots

he talk to cuckerberg, he dumps all his coins because "conflict of interest" ????wtf

now zuckerberg is researching crypto. any moron can see how well crypto would work with FB advertising and marketplace

The same man who made Brave killed Internet Explorer with Firefox. If you don't think he can do it again to chrome when cryptohype is at an all time high, you're sadly mistake.

I don't care, we can't all be winners.

Google can't.

Here is a direct response to that concern from CEO Brandon Eich himself.

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7h6gi4/pewdiepie_youtuber_with_58_million_subscribers/dqq8z4r/

Fun Fact: Eich and PewDiePie met in London, England a few weeks ago.

checkout squirt ico

>people will use this instead of just blocking ads
pfpfftttsshahahhahahahah you deluded batties are fucking dumb :^)

>squirt ico

“Our belief is that payment channels are the key to near-term cryptocurrency adoption, and the adult industry is a perfect testing grounds for creating parallel economies that transcend the inefficiencies of legacy banking institutions,’ writes Spanktoshi Nakabooty, the creator of SpankChain.

>Spanktoshi Nakabooty

fuck i'm in. where can you buy it?

They will. But don't take my word for it.

We'll just have to wait and see. I hope you never have the privilege of owning 0.000000000000001 BAT in your lifetime.

it's been a month though? Why hasn't it paid yet?

dtube sucks

jews are going to ruin it again.

Payments are set for the 6th, so 2 more days.

Get in now boys.

you're probably not old enough to remember the old days of NETZERO and the like. if you're 13, no income, and you see this kind of shit you'll go nuts over it.

this model has been tried many times over before cryptocurrency. will this one work? who knows. but remember that everyone who shills a coin always tells you the same shit that's been spewed for this one.

i own some tho, it'll get some gains for sure.

why are you shilling this thing so fucking hard?

The digital ad industry was non existent back then. People didn't buy things on the internet.

Eich, gave an incredible response to this. Let me try and find it for you.

If this happens, RDD will fly straight to andromeda

>The digital ad industry was non existent back then

that's not true. there were several operations when broadband got pumping that would pay you like .001 cents to watch videos. then they started doing it where you take surveys.

did it fail because of the dotcom bubble? or bad marketing? who knows. but the amount of money you'll make watching these ads will be negligible. as if any billion dollar company can afford to pay everyone even a nickel to watch a video every day. let alone smaller businesses.

i'm not saying it won't work. i'm just saying it's not as novel an idea as you're making it out to be. like i said, i bought some. i'm not against it.

You really cannot deny that the world was a different place than during broadband

You really think american NEETs and japanes hikikkimari wont watch ads for NEETbux?

maybe in 100 years when crypto isn't making gains anymore

Get in now boys.

It's afraid.

it's the same audience as before. people with nothing to do and no job. once you start watching videos for .003 cents the novelty wears off.

the world was even more excited about the internet than it is now. and NETZERO's original plan failed within 2 years before going paid.

but, who knows, i do bet the gains in this coin do well for a good while. i'm sure if anything the big deal with this coin will actually just be buying them and not trying to "mine" them through the ads.

who knows.

>the world feels divided
>IT WAS HER TURN REEE

Has trump done anything more radical than any other stock republican president would have?

Zuckerburg has some gall to complain about Government surveillance from where he stands.

What other coins user?

REQ, LEND, SC, FUN, TRX

TRX and FUN are long shot bets, 1-2% of my folio

I...I don't know if I want to hold heavy sacks like those

>NETZERO
I remember old Netzero ads but I'm not familiar with the business model. Aren't they just an ISP? Were they special in any way?

Zuckerberg is a Jew straight from Satan.

t. RDD bagholder

Verifying this sneaky tidbit

REDDCOIN - RDD.

YOU'RE WELCOME

When will this fucking cunt die and take cuckbook with him.