The new top-of-the-line military killbot deployed by the US armed forces has a hidden flaw - she's very shy around...

>the new top-of-the-line military killbot deployed by the US armed forces has a hidden flaw - she's very shy around handsome young men and tends to overheat from embarrassment.

how would your party take advantage of this?

Attached: atsui atsui.png (445x505, 248K)

Offer the US armed forces to build a better killbot.

what improvements would they add?

Not having the flaw

Not wasting computational resources on simulating emotions.

wot if they're just an unavoidable byproduct of her advanced tactical management subroutines?

Make it a male without a penis.

Have it channel all the pent up frustration into killing things (as is right and proper).

Honestly the moderately handsome but shy fighter boy would try to flirt with her, fail in a somewhat sad but still moderately charming fashion, and then the both of them would get stuck in a loop of bashful 'y-you too'-ing until someone came in to break things up.

At the very least she wouldn't be trying to kill the group but I don't plan on the fighter kid to have the initiative to manipulate her for us.

Attached: bilbo-baggins.jpg (676x321, 229K)

Pretty sure M66 had it's targeting system set on a girl.

cute!

Pretty sure that the US armed forces have rules against fucking military hardware while on duty.

precisely

they overlooked that parameter because she's only ever had to deal with women

"What the fuck is a US?"

Tell that to the Air Force

As it happens I'm playing a cute trap android so they will either be shipped by the party or become bffs, with my character admiring how their new robot friend is so darn cool and sophisticated and can he please please have a neat military body like that too come on guys its so cool.

nobody said anything about fucking her

it's just that she might overheat as soon as someone gets flirty on her

>trap
>handsome
pick one

also exterminate yourself

Didn't say he was handsome or that the fembot would return any advances he made (which he wouldn't), as it would be the party trying to stick them together because they do that. Realistically speaking the latter scenario is far more likely.

Pilot the robot from the inside then use the immense heat she gives off to melt our enemies to death.

Attached: 216598.png (940x824, 311K)

There is no conspiracy to make traditional games politically correct. Characters in fiction and gaming communities simply change with respect to the latest cultural values. But you fedora-tipping cancerous fucks always blame imaginary SocJus boogeymen when people start hating you for the shit that you do. As long as you continue to refuse act like decent human beings, people will keep noticing.

But of course, you will keep blaming imaginary "SJWs", "poseurs" and "normies" when you the public hates you for the scum you are. And let's not even get started on how you all react to games becoming more popular and easily accessible.

Get some help, Hexer. Really.

Attached: ButWhy.jpg (500x418, 38K)

Send her to the Marine Corps.

>overheats from embarrassment if around handsome young men
>in the fucking military
Good job with that robot will literally never fucking function properly and whose core components will melt and break down in a ridiculously short span of time.
Whatever scientist created that abomination then gets a chance to correct that flaw, and if he/she fails he'll probably get taken out of the project.

Just link to the full picture please?

Attached: ss+(2017-09-17+at+08.50.37).jpg (174x165, 16K)

>robot in the army
>is self aware
It's shit. The weeb who designed it will never get work outside the adult industry.

Teach her lesbianism?

this seems like a pretty goddamn big design flaw considering she's a military bot and is thus intended to engage and destroy organizations made up principally of young physically fit men

Get her hooked on ugly old men instead.

Attached: looking_to_get_CUCKED.jpg (1280x720, 171K)

That's all there is and there's no lewds or weird shit with it.

I knew I saved these for a reason.

Attached: Black Magic M-66 4koma 1.jpg (800x2667, 848K)

Attached: Black Magic M-66 4koma 2.jpg (800x2667, 1.04M)

Attached: Black Magic M-66 4koma 3.jpg (800x2667, 1.04M)

Attached: Black Magic M-66 4koma 4.jpg (800x2667, 1.02M)

Not being bait for lonely man.

Attached: Black Magic M-66 4koma 5.jpg (800x2667, 721K)

Attached: Black Magic M-66 4koma 6.jpg (800x2667, 898K)

Attached: Black Magic M-66 4koma 7.jpg (800x2667, 1.01M)

Pretty sure I saw how this one ends and I'll go with the overheating flaw, thanks.

Attached: 1430266457692.jpg (944x1008, 182K)

Attached: M-66 and Sybil Fun Times.jpg (854x640, 236K)

This is adorable. What's it from?

Reading the file, I suggest looking up Black Magic M-66

>US armed forces
thats not how you spell Japan Self-Defense Forces

It's fanart.

By a Frenchman.

Damn Frenchmen, what are you doing in my mongolian cave paintings?

Attached: gaeloboo.jpg (640x360, 110K)

> humaniod robot

Get this garbage outta here, where my killbot bros at?

>what is infiltration
>what is adaptation
>I want my killbots to have outline recognizable miles away
>I want my killbots struggling with tools and environments designed by humans for humans

What's with the French/Japanese mutualbooism?

If wakfu's anything to go by, the French and the Japanese have a fair amount in common.

Attached: 0FpXKUD[1].gif (400x411, 2.54M)

>the French beheaded their monarch
>the Japanese beheaded themselves for their monarch

The horseshoe is off the scales.

Attached: 13134.jpg (640x640, 41K)

I always thought he was German. Heyho.

They then crowned an Emperor, had another King, then got rid of the Kings again, had another Emperor, got rid of that Emperor had a republic, then had another republic.

The French change their minds all the time. Fifty years from now if they're not just a bunch of EU regions, there might be another King.

>"Nervous Statement: It is not like I enjoy killing Communists with you or anything."

Attached: tumblr_o8avy248F71tvuv7do1_500.png (500x736, 235K)

I see no problem with this.

Attached: Archmagos_Draykavac.jpg (942x795, 563K)

Attached: Disguise2.jpg (500x418, 46K)

what comic?

>Mfw heard it in Ada's voice

Attached: 1521949003049.gif (245x172, 725K)

Attached: 4chan.png (890x388, 566K)

Global Frequency

Attached: 011001010101.jpg (513x614, 92K)

Keep her flaw but change her into a young man to better fit in

Saved. Thank you

You are welcome.

Attached: 011101010101.jpg (467x353, 57K)

So, who is gonna win? Castrated malebot or clumsy fembot?

Attached: 010100110.jpg (950x1519, 306K)

well the fembot is clearly not gonna have to worry about her flaw in this match, so it largely comes down to which bot has the better arsenal

I saw her movie. I say 50/50. Although our Malebot can fire laser from his mouth.

Attached: eversor 2k.jpg (950x1506, 232K)

but why male models?

Doctrinally they both belong to the same class of smart robotic munitions and the tech-level seems comparable.

Wow, even robot females are useless in combat.

Attached: 21CE8E06-7FBC-42FC-AF05-C9996556C8AB.jpg (204x304, 51K)

M-66s are mostly used as glorified landmines; though as seen they're not that good at high-value target neutralisation as well.Two of them versus about 100 men and two civilians. A military commander will be more protected than that.

Is there more?

Well yeah, that's what that cyborg dude is as well. The comic outright says that him and his fellows were meant to be shoved into containers and dropped into the target area where they'd eventually self-destruct. The weapons seemingly are only there so that they can reliably survive and get a visual of their target before they go boom.

Attached: imperium.png (1600x1432, 3.58M)

Why doesn't the imperium make these out of orks?

>kill me Blascowicz

>tainting the machine spirit with foul xenos biology

Not pandering to the DM's fetish

Make her attracted to everyone in enemy uniform and add directed thermal vents to weaponize her thirst

> what is infiltration

this isn't a spy bot fucknuts, its a warbot

>what is adaptation

how the fuck does this require a human body type?

> I want my killbots to have outline recognizable miles away

so humans don't? Also this is implying the things would be larger than a human and/or not flying drone like machines or swarmers.

>I want my killbots struggling with tools and enviornments designed by humans for humans

implying all warfare takes place in cities, that the robots can't have human like hands, that more animalistic designs wouldn't be far superior for many types of terrain

its like you just want a thing you can fuck

M-66s don't have anything to fuck.

Yes, but you would be fixing the one flaw that for some reason their creators never saw to put in, an off switch.

How does using an ork instead of a man magically give it an off switch?

You can build an off switch in them.

It has an off switch. You just need to get close enough to push it...

and what part of that requires an ork?

Bump

I remember this part in Gunslinger Girls.

Make her wear a fishtank filled with ice cold water

Any handsome young men on the crew are ordered to crossdress in order to fool the sensors and prevent overheating.
Any hostile handsome young men will be swiftly dispatched and/or distracted from the mission location by our feminine-looking agents.

I've seen this character already on tg. Looks like Shirow's style, can I have a source?

black magic m-66

Thanks mate, really appreciated.
No idea how I missed this.

because the era of good anime and manga started before the era of widely accepted internet.
It makes it hard to find shit from said time period.

F6 was never in those.
She was part of the South US forces and then moved on to Olympus after the war

>From Israel
Did the Judea design this bot to destroy the goyim?

>Take advantage
"A big star like me would never take advantage of a young lady!"
They would probably befriend her and go on adventures with her, two out of three of the party are handsome young guys though, so that would be some comedy there.

That's not Sylvie, you dolt!

thats quite a flaw when the enemy she will most likely be fighting are both young and fit.

they designed it because they fear the samurai!

Attached: smoltoko.png (409x487, 187K)

who?

it's the future, soldiers probably wear a whole lotta body armor and helmets and masks that cover up their handsomeness

the girl from Headpat Simulator