There is no conspiracy to make traditional games politically correct...

There is no conspiracy to make traditional games politically correct. Characters in fiction and gaming communities simply change with respect to the latest cultural values. But you fedora-tipping cancerous fucks always blame imaginary SocJus boogeymen when people start hating you for the shit that you do. As long as you continue to refuse act like decent human beings, people will keep noticing.

But of course, you will keep blaming imaginary "SJWs", "poseurs" and "normies" when you the public hates you for the scum you are. And let's not even get started on how you all react to games becoming more popular and easily accessible.

Attached: tmp_20283-ningyo hime1383923336.jpg (620x420, 79K)

What are you even talking about?

>public hates you for the scum you are
Seriously, calling people shitheads and demanding those shitheads to change according to your whims doesn't work. When will SJWs learn?

>There is no conspiracy to make traditional games politically correct.
And in the next fucking sentence
>Characters in fiction and gaming communities simply change with respect to the latest cultural values.
That's just so far from the fucking truth. So, this is completely fickle and indeed just more Jewish tricks? At least you admit it.

>hexer's back to shitposting
Man, why doesn't Veeky Forums have entertaining shitposters anymore?

user, you need help. This isn't shit-tier trolling... this is just shit.

This guy posts this pasta like once every two or three months. I'm starting to get kinda worried about him.

Attached: scuseme.jpg (1057x895, 82K)

Attached: Back to pol.jpg (546x700, 136K)

>And in the next fucking sentence
Why do you point this out? Are you comprehending these two statements as contradictory?
What is OP admitting exactly?

Nothing, because this is a pasta that was stale two years ago.

Is that response pasta too? Because it's just as inane

The real answer is that your setting and characters are as stupid as you create them. Thats your happy little fantasy world, user. Its okay if somebody has a different opinion on fiction.

Who the fuck are you?

Why worry about cancer?

>tripfag has shit opinions and makes a terrible bait thread

Attached: 1500310593802.jpg (947x734, 122K)

op is just insane.

or possibly lost an argument somewhere else and rather than continue it fled to his own thread ;)

also, that's just what a shadowy conspiracy would say

>you
Should I give up my guns too?

It's just a shill shilling.

go back to your exalted and beast shitshows

I wish magic was as good as it was in the old days. Digital format is so much better, as are Chinese fakes.

>tripfag
>awful bait thread

It checks out.

I could be an entertaining shitposter. What kind of Veeky Forums things would you like me to shitpost about?

I'll bring back some multi-post bell air stories, and maybe even bring back some sort of elaborate custom macro images.

Fuck you mang we got rid of the cucks ruining exalted

Everyone deserves to have someone who cares about them, user. At least a little.

Attached: disappointment.png (262x158, 56K)

REMOVE HOMOS
you are worst gay. you are the homo idiot you are the homo smell. return to starbucks. to our homo cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,gayfag we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole gay stink rainbow sqhipere shqipare..gay genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead homosex..ahahahahahSLAANESH WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget great crusade.horus we kill the heretic , slaanesh return to your precious eye of terror….hahahahaha idiot gay and herrington smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE FAGGOT FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught.

catachan+hua yan+cadia=kill slaanesh…you will great crusade/ tupac alive in cadia, tupac making album of cadia . fast rap tupac cadia. we are rich and have thrones now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink cultist… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

tupac alive numbr one #1 in cadia ….fuck the eye ,..FUCKk ashol homos no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur god and soul. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the slaanesh farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo warmaster lucius the eternal fag fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and slaanesh faggot wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. imperium greattst galaxy

Attached: 1476910691483.png (235x251, 48K)

>But you fedora-tipping cancerous fucks always blame imaginary SocJus boogeymen when people start hating you for the shit that you do. As long as you continue to refuse act like decent human beings, people will keep noticing.

You started well, it looked almost reasonable, but then the faggot took over.
Sad.

I'm a right wing activist and I like to lick other men.

I know this is pasta, but every day makes it increasingly obvious that there IS one.

Attached: Screenshot_20180327-165615~01.png (1222x1478, 108K)

He's posting it in several other threads as well.

Attached: dedication.jpg (951x5362, 2.01M)

Fuck off tripfag.