>be poorfag
>dream about expensive stuff
>crypto makes me wealthy
>don't want anything besides more meme currency

If anything this opened my eyes on how meaningless materialism is

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i have a flat tire and i havent even got it fixed becasue i dont have any more neet bux till next week

i have 22k in binance from link gains,

LOL

i want a piece of land

yup bro thats the right dream to have.

I want enough money to buy stuff for a new workspace, desk, monitors, new pc parts and stuff. So far still poor as fug (£200) we're all gonna make it haha...

Wouldnt it be cool to have a decentrelized monopoly game of some sort where you play with real money? The shit apps where you buy trading cards is basic as fuck. There are going to be MMOs based on this shit why is noone making real games?

I would make some basic ass game thats more engaging than collecting cards and get rich if i had a clue about programming

>endure daily swings of 5-10k$ in the portfolio
>try to save money on groceries

The world is upside down.

I've been working on a 2D crypto MMO with imageboard culture, but got stuck because I can only code and suck at making pixel art

I'm in the same position. grew up poor, learned to live with just bare necessities and then got wealthy. still live like I'm living paycheque-to-paycheque. still drive a late 90s car, still buy my clothes from the bargain bin and still pretend to be poor around other wagecucks. besides buying shit for projects(electronics/wood/tools/ect) once or twice a year, I just sit on more money then most people make in two-three years. yes, materialism is a meme and if you can live with less and be happy, you're doing it right.

I have 7 figures, no car, a bike (because I live close enough to my job) without brakes - the brakes are broken and I couldn't have been bothered to get them repaired... I cannot really comprehend how being a poorfag opens eyes on how meaningless materialism is, since as you say you still dream of materialism.

Materialism is the only game life has to offer. I did buy some land, got a house custom build on it, but it's just materialism.

I've always been a poorfag with just bare necessities as well, and I still have the attitude of a poorfag... I still have a job kinda as a hobby I guess, and because the people there are fun. But also as an anchor to reality. What else and I suppose to do now? Just sit around in my house, play games, watch movies, and wait for death?

Truly the singularity is falling upon us

why are you wagecucking with 7 figures?

Do you guys think it would be weird if I ask my brothers to stake some investment money for crypto? I'm talking like 2k each, with the intent of returning them 2x of it when I 4x it. Obviously it's risky but they both own businesses. I am no pro or day trader

What is reading comprehension you absolute retard.

take inspiration from board kings, (((they))) rake in money from a really basic game

Don't do it

I never wanted stuff in the first place. Guess I'm lucky.

Since I've $100k++, I just look at the shelve and buy the best, reasoning
>well I don't really care, but the most expensive has a chance to be more healthy and so I go with that
In other words I feel I realize the andvantage that you don't. Take this as an example.

Why not

that's an extremely bad decision

You can end up losing some of it and your brother would not be pleased.

Dont do it
You will sometimes have to hold through 40% or more dips and if they ever ask how the crypto stuff is going you will have to lie and it will put a lot of stress on you for your shitcoins to perform. Your hands will get weaker and you will make mistakes.

A friend of mine bought shitcoins for his mum and brother in law and now they ask him about their 1k or couple hundred investments every day and stress him because something dipped

Not worth it and you wont see the end of it until something goes wrong and you will be the guy who owes them money

Obviously I'm not a wagecuck at a burgerking or some shit. I'm a lead software developer / architect with a fun team of people... Like I said, it's pretty much a hobby, like solving complicated puzzles the whole day

Also I don't know what else to do. Sit around and do nothing? I grew up with the idea of becoming highly skilled and great at my job.. now I'm supposed to give it up because I got a bunch of money?

A relationship with your brother is not worth a swing of 2k-4k dollars, at least I hope not

yeah, I hate my job, but it's the eastest and best paying in my shit rural area and there's no way I could go without one.. I couldn't sit around doing that shit either, so I picked up hobbies(projects) like carpentry,electrical engineering, computer programming/repair and gardening.. which goes back to the poorfag attitude I guess(fix it myself for cheaper,ect). for me, it's just nice to sit back and learn/create shit without worrying about how to pay the bills this month.

I couldn't comprehend how I made $5k in like 3 weeks, and the money was just all meme internet monopoly money. Like what the fuck is reality right now?

All that happens is as you get richer, you only want more expensive shit.

When I was broke as a joke I used to daydream about Super Duty 250s and Tundras.

Now its like, Rolls Royce, Bugatti, Maybach.

I'm still spending the same amount of money day to day but now my life feels that much shittier because although I have more money, I realize how poor I ultimately am versus the rest of the nation.

So you had the time to buy land and build a house but not fix the brakes on your bike? Lmao right.

Iktfb

I got into cryptos & stocks to be able to afford all the shit I wanted before, now I can't even eat a pizza money without wondering how much the money I paid for pizza would be worth in 1 year had I put it into memecoins

lol

I don't even have the will to wake up and go to work every day for 8.5h. Made the past 5 months more than I will earn at my job in 5 years.
What the fuck.
Just today I made whole month of wage. Seriously thinking of quiting job, getting a nice apartment, or travel around Europe and earn money from selling memes.

>not eating selfmade pizza
come on user

the only reason I haven't quit yet is because I don't know how long this can go on. I want to do it for a full year before quitting.

Bro put the spare on yourself it takes like 10 minutes

imagine how acutall people making money on wall street feel? they do cocaine and fuck hookers all day and make 6 figures

I ironically spend less now than I did before, I'm at like 30% of what I spent originally. Not gonna stop until I'm a multimillionaire desu

we are in the time of un regulation. I would get as much money as you can before the gov makes it not worth it anymore

Dude I bought the land 2 years ago, the house building part took about a year until I got it, so that's about a year ago when I got it.

The brakes of my bike broke about a month ago. You really cannot comprehend that anyone that owns a house can also also have a bike with broken brakes? Are you really that retarded?

I want land, wheat fields, and a beautiful aryan wife to father the star child with and complete the cycle of German idealism.

I've put my passion for art and philosophy temporarily on hold so that I can make some money in crypto, but I fully intend on returning to the sphere once I've made a good chunk of change.

There is much more to life than materialism. There are deeper, profounder, richer states of mind and general life-orientations than brute, base, bestial materialism.

Don't be a disheartened fatalist. Seek and you shall find.

its easier to talk like that when you're rich. So get rich first then preach

This.

Now I just want more expensive things and even when I buy something I feel unsatisfied.

I still think a lambo would make me happy. Yes I actually want one of the money pits. They make me hard. Im getting closer to it every week but wont buy until I break 1.5

I want to decentralise the internet and by extension all human affairs. I will invest my money in the projects that I believe best serve this purpose.

No, you're supposed to BUILD something. You're supposed to create something for yourself. Whether that be art, some new service, etc. This is the fulfilment you seek.

Look at how many genius philosophers, etc, died broke? But they probably died knowing they will live on for millennia from their work. A lifetimes work.

I'm on the opposite end, I am still seeking wealth to avoid the disruptions of having to pay bills/food, etc. Once I have this covered where I no longer need to worry, all efforts go on creating something.

You can choose to live a life of luxury OP, and do nothing but hedonistic bullshit, but you will find nothing in any of it.

Good luck either way man

That's what it feels like. It's like I'm playing a game instead of actually making money. I'm so emotionally disconnected from money right now it's confusing. Even when I buy something with it it feels like I'm trading something fake for something real.

I dunno, my dude. I was much more satisfied in that state, thinking and creating, actively absorbing and interpreting reality, than I am making money right now. I want money so that I can worry less about basic material concerns and dedicate myself to my art without distraction. But if I had the choice between ten million dollars and a materialist mindset, and $40k a year in a more active, creative and spiritual mindset, I would choose the latter without question.

Yeah, it's insane. Unlike those degenerate cunts, though, I'm going to spend my gains to improve the situation for my family and pursue my dream occupation

I believe in you, Dr. Murdoch. Your 100% pure Bavarian phenotype must overtake the world.

Well said, I've already awakened to this. My dream is to be a game developer. The feeling of creating something you have in your imagination, your vision. That feeling is unparalleled. Having others enjoy your creation, talking about it, etc. I want that so bad.

But first, I need to completely remove wagecuckery from my life. It's so fucking cancer.

When you dance with the devil, the devil doesn't change. The devil changes you

My portfolio went up seven thousand fucking dollars in 24 hours, then dropped two grand, and I'm having trouble even remembering back to last night when I was trying to will it over the next major benchmark.

Time has lost all meaning. Value has lost all meaning. I love this timeline.

You better fucking enjoy your wealth, because millions of people are suffering terribly for you to have it. Get armed and kill the innocent for starving.

>Can create beautiful works of art that will live forever

>Wants to create video games for fat wasters to play

Nigger, c'mon

I'm literally here to make $$ so I can pursue my dreams of being an artist for the rest of my life
parents made too much money, no souls, lost it all to materialism
tfw when you realize that money doesn't matter and your purpose is only attached to your work

Ada?

It went from like 97 cents to 1.20 overnight. I made several grand while sleeping.

The Nazis had it right: Arbeit Macht Frei.

To avoid the pitfalls of base materialism, you have to occupy your attention with willful action and refinement of technique. Build things, make art, influence other people to do the same for you and with you. Your ennui is merely the result of idle processing power. When you force yourself to engage in ANYTHING effortful, you do not experience ennui.

Make your money then use it to work and fight for the conscious/effortful experience of yourself and your people.

I'm sure there'll be those kind of people playing, but I want to create a timeless classic like Chrono Trigger. Something that you can emotionally connect with. Like watching a great movie.

Also hope you realize that video games are the medium most kids are engaging in now when it comes to art. We need to create less ADHD bullshit games and create more classics.

Video games are games, dude. They're trash.

No video game can compare to the great films or other mediums of art. They're shit

They're for children

t. boomer

this hits home so hard

Yes. I'm holding FUN, REQ, ADA, CND, and VEN right now.

yo if you ever make a video game, can you do something fucking cool like keep track of all the user inputs and do some hash function that turns it into an image (ala ethereum addresses) so at the end you can have a unique piece of 'art' that represents all the actions you took to complete the game? that would be fucking dope

I'm triggered. fuck you, cuck

If you don't want materialistic things, atleast you could tell other dumb poorfags who do dream of getting rich what to invest in?
t. dumb poorfag with only 1.2k in PoSw

Not a boomer
Cucks are people who play video games

t. someone who never played the last of us, uncharted 4, quantum break

Yea well, like I said in another post:

> I'm a lead software developer / architect[...] solving complicated puzzles the whole day

I AM actually building something. I'm a wageslavecuck in a way, but with complete freedom to create whatever I want, however I want, with a team of highly skilled people to help me with that.

Either way, the idea that you're supposed to build or create something is still meaningless. Hoping that you'll be remembered when you die is just fuel for the ego. In the end you won't be remembered

The wagecuckery isn't that cancerous, you just gotta find the right place to do it. You can be a self-funded indie gamedev and hire a bunch of people and shit like that and feel responsible over those people, or just become the lead game dev in a non-toxic company that gives you the freedom you're looking for. That saves you from the hassle of doing the meta politics etc that comes with owning a company

You won

I kinda agree that they're not art but there's some cool ones with a strong story. Try Beyond two souls or something like that.

I only do crypto because it's the best trading simulator I know. Made 100k so far. If getting a business startup any close to railroad tycoon or something of the like I would become rich just for Lurking on /v/ /vr/ /b/ Veeky Forums and /pol/.
/a/ will always need my passion tho
I just need a 3x to spend the rest of my days playing vidya and watching animu.

Living the dream wont be a meme anymore but the ride never ends.
I'm just lucky and happy to enjoy the ride with by Bros.
We are all going to make it

bioshock (2007), metro 2033

I bought myself a 140hz 1440p IPS monitor
Really great

bioshock and metro series are both amazing too

Are you really trying to claim they can even remotely compare to the greats of other mediums?
Kill yourself moron. The dialougue, etc, is all trash cliched bullshit in all of them. It's all bollocks for sheltered cucks like you

Nigger you're nihilism is pathetic. Man the fuck up. You sound like a teenage girl with the "its all worthless we all die dude" bullshit. You're supposed to create, build, have a family who carry on your legacy. You sound like a fucking teenager

Anyway yeah, good luck

>Strong story
Yeah, when compared to childrens books maybe

Get into this PnD backed by whales. Guaranteed profits

discord dot gg/hTTEEt2

>tfw making 200 eurobucks a month
>tfw you've invested 50$ and you're losing money
Just kill me already

Good luck trying to cash that money out AND still continue to receive NEET bucks. You're about to get cucked user.

Me too.

*cries*

literallly dumped money into cars and fast food.

made 500 -1000 in 3 days

>addiction begins

i dont remember the last time my fat ass was at mcdonalds.

Now id rather do cardio and read this board then to level up my mmo characters

nice, the weak should fear the strong
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. is the greatest classic among the games, prove me wrong
protip: you can't

to add, sold ~2000 of car mods to dump into crypto

Are you gonna be the guy saying "peh, that's like just a game man" when Virtual Reality takes us by storm?

>prepare to cash out
>start thinking about what to buy. A car, some properties, the ebst medical treatments, etc
>realize how pointless it is
>weeks later my coins are just sitting there

But it is just a game. And we aren't discussing adoption of the technology, we're discussing their artistic value. A video game has none. The ones mentioned are cliched bullshit.

Name 1 (one) single video game that is comparable to the great works in other mediums such as cinema, literature, etc.

Get a grip. Time to grow up and stop playing childrens games

Ok sure, whatever you say.

However to me your "I'm such an inspired being, I'm supposed to create, build a legacy" offtopic combined with the "Some mediums are superior to others, if you haven't read the great works I've read you're all sheltered cucks" attitude seems pretty pathetic to me.

I may sound like a teenager, to me you sound like a fucking child. Deluded by the idea that you're "supposed" to do anything. Build things. Have Things. Have a family. Have a house. Have a nice little tree and maybe some pets.

Follow the path society has laid down for you. The path you're supposed to follow. If that is what you want as your meaning, I wish you good luck with that as well.

If you'd ask me, I'd say all YOU need is a heroic dose of acid and some ego-death, but I doubt that on the list of things you're supposed to do

Ok, how are you going to cash out that much though?

I'd rather have an apartment from a luxury style block of flats. No need to mow the lawn or any other shit like that.

I don't give a fuck what seems pathetic to you

>Deluded by the idea that you're supposed to do anything
Alright, enjoy Nihilism you cukold

>Follow the path society has laid down for you. The path you're supposed to follow.
LMAO 99 percent of people don't do what I suggested. You are retarded. Furthermore, you're a low IQ pleb who is nihlistic because its babbys first existential crisis

GROW UP, READ A BOOK you fucking moron

So true. Imagine buying a $0.01 memecoin with the pizza money and it grows into $700 during the year. Life is suffering now.

These are my goals as well.

Make enough to not worry about basic expenses and actually invest in steady income sources of revenue, the rest is creating the right legacy.

Have a family.

How much did you make if I may ask?

Family and space travel are the only real things to look forward to. Euro-Asian cooperative manifest destiny seems more likely than anything.

I keep trying to explain this kind of thinking to my friend. He lives in a multimillion dollar house with with parents that are extremely rich but he still obsesses over crypto and how much money he could be making.

He already has basically everything but he is consumed by wanting more, never looks around and enjoys what he has.

I wish everyone could get rich and famous and have everything they ever dreamed of, so they can see that it is not the answer.

- Jim Carrey

kantbot stop shilling your twitter on Veeky Forums

Why is he so fucking weird now?

> I don't give a fuck what seems pathetic to you
yea, I know, however that you still feel you have to explicitly state that is still amusing to me.

> LMAO 99 percent of people don't do what I suggested.
Uhh yea? How fucking egocentric are you, that if I suggest that you're just following whatever you're supposed to follow, you comprehend that as "LMAO no you're wrong, people don't follow what I suggest at all!" - no of course not.

And I just think it's funny that when people don't have compelling arguments, they can substitute that tryhard "offenses"

> pathetic nihlistic low IQ pleb babbys cukold fucking moron
> implying implying implying

kek

Probably drugs and weird spiritual woo dabbling, and I imagine people harassing you about your lady killing herself and blaming you has got to take a toll.

Acquisition of significance is another worthy game.

We're smart enough to forecast how our actions will affect things in the future. Nobody needs to remember my name after I'm gone.

But damn, if my businesses aren't attempting to affect the path of humanity in some small insignificant manner.

Nigger, what is "implying" about my post? You literally stated some teenage girl bullshit about "we all die dude, society wants you to have a family dude so fuck that i'm not a follower bro ill just finish my bloodline instead haha jokes on them dude"

You're a moron. As I said, read a book and grow the fuck up

You sound like you have teenage angst but you're probably 40