So he was chaotic evil, right?

So he was chaotic evil, right?

Attached: percy_de_rolo_iii_by_vicdin-dab8664.png (800x1153, 1.29M)

More like neutral evil, fluctuating between that and true neutral at different points throughout the campaign.

>Percival
English
>Stein
Jewish
>Von
German
>Klossowski
Polish
>Dear rolo
Italian/Spanish

Stacking_templates.jpg
Did his ancestors fuck half of Europe?

What said, also most of them were neutral at best with the exception of Pike because it was required. Tfw it's the same shit different campaign of 'grey heros'.

Attached: 1520108899900.png (782x472, 88K)

>implying Grog wasn't lawful good

Attached: bidet.jpg (600x545, 59K)

He wasn't, he was only doing any of that because his 'family' needed him. Otherwise he probably wouldn't have given two shits.

Honestly, with Percy being a murderhobo, Scanlan being a rapist, Vax and Vex being greedy, self-serving cunts, and Keyleth being completely vapid and useless, Grog was easily the most moral character. When he wasn't raging, he was generally kind and helpful.

>Stein
>Jewish

He was Neutral Shithead.

Shh. Americans can't into the difference between german last names and jewish last names.

How can Percy be a murderhobo if he A) has connections to people in-universe and B) has a backstory? If I recall correctly, murderhobos don't have these .

who

>stein
>jewish

Attached: 1459661793587.png (615x387, 481K)

When was Scanlan a rapist?

>he was only doing any of that because his 'family' needed him.
That behavior leans Lawful, at least. Probably some kind of neutral.

Charsheet on CR Wiki states True Neutral, citing a very early Q&A.
I'd say he was true neutral before Whitestone ark, slowly slipping into NE and further into CE during it, but later relapsing back into TN. After getting rid of Ripley and getting things going for him with Vex - I'd consider he might've been slowly turning into NG, especially with what he described as his post-game story.

Started as CN, been there the whole story, but might've been considered CE when wielding Craven Edge first and Sword of Kas later.

What he said

>I'd consider he might've been slowly turning into NG
I'd say with his perchant for self-sacrifice (read: retardation) and generally open outlook he ended the campaign on a solid neutral. He had good things going for him, but the amount of sinister shit he had already done (and that shit he mentioned in the Q&A about killing Scanlan) means that in my mind he didn't quite make it all the way to good.

When WASN'T Scanlan a rapist? He damn near raped his own daughter.

Is “trying to fuck” rape now? He wasn’t trying to force anything on her.

The whole party was. A bunch of selfserving hypocrites with overinflated egos. At least the second party is honest about being a bunch of dipshits.

Literally everyone is a shithead except for the half-orc and the fucking carnie. Last campaign it was just Pike, so hey! Improvement!