Shill me the next coin that will x10

get all in ripple when it was at 0,20$ with 1k. Now have 13k. My goal is to be a millionaire before i'm 25(i'm 20 right now).

I'm still holding ripple, I think it could go to 20$ eoy 2018. I'm not afraid to hold for years. Since I'm a frenchfag, I think Ark have potential.

Other urls found in this thread:

modum.io/
reddit.com/r/modum_io/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/modum/
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you make hookers roleplay as Joan of Ark while you check the markets?

REQ
VEN
ICX

i don't know why i'm helping someone who thinks ARK is a good idea and on top of that is a fucking frenchman

Burst coin, i just made 30% in 2 hours easy money.

of course

POWR. It's a fact of life. Get in before the Asset germination events and you are golden

because you are a good person user

Vericoin has huge potential and a fairly low maketcap right now (bellow 50 million), should go up 4x this week

If you want a 100x check out Nekonium, it's the Japanese ethereum with hyperactive devs that's only traded on one exchange right now (3 million marketcap)

BURST

ICX
Thanks me in a month

I think pascal coin will

>deletable blockchain means infinite scalability
>instant confirmations
>can trade accounts anonymously
>80 mill cap

Lmao user did u have a look in my portfolio you cheeky fucker

I am literally

XRB 41,5%
VEN 33,65%
REQ 21,95%
ICX 2,66%

...will I make it user?

>VEN 33,65%
>REQ 21,95%
Going to be a comfy 2018 user

Thank you dude, I have weak hands syndrome and need reassuring that I have invested in actual tech and not been pajeeted

Dropped DBC to go all in on VEN - DBC felt too pajeety to me. Chinks > pajeets in my book

LUX. It's undiscussable.

MOD

modum.io/
reddit.com/r/modum_io/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/modum/

Can vouch, guy I know who's made $400 grand trading told me about pascal coin a few days ago before it pumped. I didn't listen to him then, but I will now. I'll put in a couple thousand into pascalcoin now.

Fun is just starting

i read the whitepaper back in june and it sounded fucking awesome. I was very close to buying it at the local high, but then the alt reckoning came and i forgot about it. seriously considering buying in, the tech makes it a good competitor for raiblocks - the ledger auto prunes and transactions are fast as fuck. and you know how people shit apples for the "fast transactions" meme

>+65%
>double top
>starting

Blockmason Credit Protocol.
You have few days to get in realistically. Their whitepaper is kinda long and it will take 1-2 days to research it, so start now.

>Credit Protocol.

Oh no.... They have a terrible coin name and token abbrev. dude

i fucking personally love XRB. This guy told me to buy some (at $0.20), so I did, and I've made $200000+ profit. It's crazy. I'm 17 and I don't even know what to do with myself. I have all of this fucking money and i'm sitting here playing pubg all day lol

yeah pascalcoin sounds like a good buy, im gonna put in a few thousand

>17 and 200k
haha my man.
congrats

I'm 20 and sitting on a measly 60k. Never caught a megamoon like that. PS pubg sucks

oh shit just remembered u have to be 18 to use this site, admins i am actually 18 it was a joke

Wow, and i was proud of myself for making 300. To be fair my parents didn't let me put in much but still, you're set for life man.

300 dollars, not 300k

i originally got $5000 by stealing it from some guy (clipboard address changer). me and the $400k dude split 0.5 btc with each other and i invested pretty much all of my 0.25 in xrb when it was 0.20 to 0.30

my parents didn't give me anything lol, they're stingy as fuck

What investment would you say to put it in now? Pascalcoin i assume since you are buying now.

fuck you then, man

i've joked about giving back the guy his 0.5 bitcoin lol, i could easily afford to do it. i'm pretty sure he was gonna use (lose) it for gambling anyway, so he would have lost it.

Best cord for pick discussion and calls NOT a PND cord link is

J5xV5NQ

give it back to him.

>my parents didn't let me put in much

I'm putting into pascalcoin. sounds like a decent meme. i also put in a thousand into storm as a meme investment - i'll dump it as soon as i make 1.2x to 1.5x (it's a shitcoin desu). the bubble that the crypto market is currently in is a joke, you can literally put money into anything and if you don't panic and wait long enough you can sell for more than you bought for.

woah. you gotta do what you gotta do to stay alive, you know.

800b mc cripple?

You're 17. Its not like you have kids to feed. Give it back to him

What?

Bubbles eventually burst, won't the same happen to crypto?

Most obvious samefagging of all time?
Keep your shitcoin pajeet.

one hundered percent. who knows when and how? no-one.

Photon

Get into this PnD backed by whales. Guaranteed profits...

discord dot gg/hTTEEt2