Grug enter game cave

>Grug enter game cave
>See awful smelling men and mammoth size woman cast pebbles and shift tiny man figures made of twigs
>Grug ask where get tiny twig men
>learn tiny twig men traded by long nosed man for five pelts each
>Why Grug not surprised?

Attached: images.jpg (211x239, 7K)

Don't ruin Grugposting with applesponge behavior, please.

>long nosed man
Neanderthals and their anti-cro-magnionism.

Fuck off applesponge

What the hell does applesponge mean anyway?

>What the hell does applesponge mean anyway?

"Obnoxious /pol/tard"

>applesponge is cry of man who feed on grass and think woman should run cave

It literally means nothing. I'm only using it because if I insult them without using their precious word, they'll will respond as I have by saying "Fuck off, applesponge". So I just beat them to the punch so they have no recourse. Otherwise I'd just call them a double nigger

It's some cringeworthy autist forced word for /pol/tard. I'm sure it's pushed by a literal autist that struggles to navigate social dynamics and group culture in real life, let alone online where there's even less clues they can learn to consciously read over time

I've heard it claimed it's meant to be the reverse of a soyboy, but generally insulting, yeah.

Perfectly good cave, ruined by identity politics, ugh.

kek

And if you, even as a liberal, tell them that "applesponge" isn't gonna happen, it makes them feel validated because "lol false-flag /pol/tard is triggered." I don't get why you need a special word for anybody. If somebody's being a cock, just tell them to fuck off.

Someone trying to make it a meme as a response to "soyboy", and failing.

Some buzzword a tranny keeps trying to force. Supposed to be the opposite of soyboy.

It doesn’t even rhyme, and it sounds like it could be a delicious pastry

I'm more into citrus type pastries, but I'd definitely try an apple sponge cake.

>a tranny keeps trying to force
Transexuals are usually pretty good-humored in my experience. They're not likely to make it that far if they aren't. They'd push better memes.

>forcing language to try and outmeme /pol/

Attached: 1385339400015.jpg (500x333, 30K)

>It doesn't even rhyme
I suggest we try "brappcap"

/pol/ is retarded, they see condemnation as vindication.
>Look [insert group] hates me, I must be doing something right.
They often conflate all their opponents as being part of some hated expansive group such as feminists, women, Jews, or numales

Not sure what kind of trans folk you've been hanging out with. Most of the ones I know or have met have a stick up their ass.