>Legions of Nagash
mega.nz/#!L44kEbRJ!VooTlhCe_WTmf5SFEds_wni8Z0EQDfBBsB1KBY_8ZW4

>Malign Portents
mega.nz/#!7x5hgZZL!l3KcjIUfNjDbEhjFeH31M9mRFfPf03yUFuN-jMU1JBg

>Army and Skirmish Warband builder
warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/

>City Generator
repl.it/repls/FrivolousBelovedEmperorpenguin
warhammer-community.com/2017/09/26/make-your-own-free-city-the-easy-way-sep26gw-homepage-post-4/

>Warscroll battalion blank
nofile.io/f/EbyKWbMJVbM/dark elf photoshop template.psd

>Malign Portents Stories
malignportents.com/story/the-clockmakers-tale/
malignportents.com/story/rodbuls-last-fight/
malignportents.com/story/the-joy-of-battle/

New books

>Callis and Toll The Old Ways
mega.nz/#!JNJiwSLZ!HM0fIa9VjF2hWWpJOS0fymB6kd944VYdHmrk7yKQ2N4

>The Tainted Axe
mega.nz/#!QRx1gIwS!X3bvo8LQgV6V1Q12C2Y5dnM3m4lF5IkvxTKMzdQuazs

>The Witch Takers
mega.nz/#!5URyAJTZ!edeqlJAaUNRXsDVBHyGuyL5g3JXlbLej0Ug_oY7qtao

>Thread Question
What do you think will happen after the last choice?

Attached: 1522170575872.jpg (1599x1406, 326K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5sCPfaHBxDk&t=774s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for best legion

Attached: 45BF8C6D-E2AB-4BBE-9B97-D12CFF8BDB97.jpg (634x1199, 172K)

>What do you think will happen after the last choice?

Death players will complain about it.

>What do you think will happen after the last choice
More Stormcast.

Soon

Attached: 400px-Settra_Rules.jpg (400x513, 26K)

what's a good gutbusters list?

I need inspiration for sea elf army
Gonna use Sneks as mermaids (with greenstuff fins) and use this basing with grey rocks jutting out
youtube.com/watch?v=5sCPfaHBxDk&t=774s

Colour scheme ideas? I am thinking either turquose armor and coral colored blades

Attached: mermaid.jpg (474x623, 34K)

Nth for crossovers

Attached: 20180326_180050~2.jpg (2080x2198, 1.3M)

So does anyone have a list of the adepticon top tables and lists?

Attached: 2018logo.png (562x582, 321K)

YASSSSSSSSSS KING SLAAAAAAAAAY

Attached: 1514352149875.jpg (921x693, 172K)

While I am somewhat flattered that someone screencapped my post from three threads ago, might that retard tell me how exactly complaining about cancerous tourney lists is "soy"?

Attached: 1522110046016.png (473x264, 25K)

you can get really nice merfolk/mermaid sculpts from reaper and others. So buying GW plastics seems like a waste imo.

I'd also recommend waiting until the release is out before jumping into something like this.

Attached: reaper 03078 Pearl the Mermaid 03078_pearl_mr_600f.jpg (379x500, 61K)

Reminder that thanks to order faggots and results like this the game is going to be only OrdervsChaos like 40k

>stormcast and primaris have the same proportions
>stormcasts have ridiculously smaller helmets

Attached: sad anime music.jpg (306x355, 105K)

Primaris use the same helmets as old marines.

Werewolves when GW? WHEN?

Attached: wffi01-gd_copy.jpg (205x205, 15K)

but snek girl models are so qt
People by gw because the models because they are good sculpts

>Considering calling Age of Sigmar 2nd ed Age of Nagash
>Order vs Chaos
Sure thing, pal.

When you finally take the knot

most fun army for casual play amongst frens? ie lots of big risk/reward abilities/spells that players can laugh about.

I'd guess Greenskins, but there doesn't seem to be much support for them.

Squig Moonclan

i didn't what to reply to this in the other thread, but on the one hand you shit on the guy's armies for being cheese and then you shit on the other guy who has mournghouls for being shit.
You are contradicting yourself here already not to mention that you called the armies in question all WAAC bullshit and also mentioned the incredible paintjob on them.

I men you are a fucking shizo who can't help but shit on everybody.
Just makes you look like a petty asshole. And draggin this shit from three threads ago up again makes you look like even more of a retard.

Stormcasts save the day!

>People by gw because the models because they are good sculpts
Yeah I'm not saying they aren't but they are also expensive enough that you might as well just buy some metals from reaper and get exactly what you want without converting.

Just saying.

Ironjawz have a lot of risky abilities like the Goregrunta charge or Gork's Foot. Sadly Skryre Skaven don't blow each other up as much anymore, or they'd be the optimal choice.

Reminder that Legion of Blood is a top tier army

Attached: AE5A20FC-8CFF-4735-B901-C14C82AEAFFE.png (84x130, 3K)

>recommending unsupported armies

>What in Sigmar's name is going on here!?
>By the Emperor, what is this? Unidentified Astartes? Khornate fanatics? Tyranids!? A single, unaccompanied Ork!?
>Don't you mean Orruk?
>WAAAAGH
>Shut up!

Is this too many skeletons? Do I need something more than 'gorillions of attacks'?

Allegiance: Grand Host of Nagash
Arkhan The Black Mortarch of Sacrament (320)
- Lore of the Dead: Soulpike (Vampires)
Vampire Lord (140)
- General
- Mount: Flying Horror
- Trait: Lord of Nagashizzar
- Lore of the Vampires: Vile Transference
Necromancer (110)
- Artefact: Ossific Diadem
- Lore of the Deathmages: Overwhelming Dread
Necromancer (110)
- Lore of the Deathmages: Fading Vigour
40 x Skeleton Warriors (280)
- Ancient Spears
- Ancient Spears
30 x Grave Guard (420)
- Great Wight Blades
10 x Black Knights (240)
1 x Corpse Cart (80)
- Unholy Lodestone

Total: 1980 / 2000
Allies: 0 / 400
Wounds: 162

Attached: 400px-Krell.jpg (400x603, 84K)

>Getting a new battletome in the next year
>Unsupported

>My pack won't shut off. Golden brothers, help me!

So is sigmar kinda like odin in the fact that he takes warriors off the battlefield to constantly fight and train all day to try and destroy the coming of oblivion?

Actually just from last thread, since that's where this screenshot was posted. And I complimented the paintjob beause, no matter how cancerous Nurgle/Tzeentch/Stormfiend soup is, if you are too proud to admit that pic related is very well painted, you are a joyless cunt. But it being gorgeous doesn't make it any less bullshit.

Attached: 1522166057350.jpg (1200x900, 359K)

If Odin was an even bigger asshole yes.

Fyreslayers

Any good?

>>Thread Question
It depends on how long we'll have to wait before the next portion of the event, in my opinion
Currently the immediate result of this section is either going to be another red herring, where the Order armies are fucked by having gone down Nagah's rabbit hole, or they are going to save some of their friends (I don't think they are going to free everyone from that prison) and another existence Nagash had trapped there, maybe another WHFB character
Then, if the upcoming part of the event will be soon they may choose to restart the assault on Nagashizzar, while if the next part is going to be later down the year/next year they're going to go back home to lick their wounds and think a different strategy

Anyway, I hope that if they'll do this kind of event again they'll avoid making this 1v3 options, like I wrote last thread
>Khorne's moon has been "destroyed" and everyone chose to march against Nagash and avoided to parley with him? Who would have guessed

On the table, they're top tier.

Hobby wise? Absolutely trash. Expensive, samey, and boring.

Shitty model line.
Shitty ranged options.
Shitty name.
Shitty faction.

>> Fan theory only no proof
Other than death and Slaanesh we got no idea. Now I think we’ll see them return eventually. However it’s far from a guarantee it’s next year.

Yes, and somehow being Odin makes him the god of soyboys. Ah, the joys of /aosg/

Every day I realize more and more that Nagash is truly the only god worth worshiping.

Attached: 1445745650638.png (540x489, 287K)

Attached: 1512689015545.png (678x834, 460K)

Wirshipping a god is for faggots after they all fucked up.

this but unironically

I don't think that is possible user.
I mean odin was pretty awful as far as gods go.

When are you going to post the source of these models

Excuse you, I take my 13" inflatable Growler every night. Sometimes several times a night depending on how much cumlube I make in advance.

>t. Arkhan

I fucking wish

In Age of Sigmar all things are possible.

The source is confrontation Ragnarok.

Unfortunately the company died a long time ago and the only place to get the models is a Russian recaster with the license

I'm still waiting on a list that isn't shit, so I'm going to post a memelist I was thinking of building.

Allegiance: Legion of Blood
Prince Vhordrai (480)
- General
- Lore of the Vampires: Amaranthine Orb
Vampire Lord On Zombie Dragon (440)
- Deathlance & Shield & Chalice
- Artefact: Soulbound Garments
- Lore of the Vampires: Vile Transference
Vampire Lord On Zombie Dragon (440)
- Deathlance & Shield & Chalice
- Lore of the Vampires: Amethystine Pinions
5 x Dire Wolves (60)
5 x Dire Wolves (60)
2 x Morghast Harbingers (220)
- Spirit Halberds
- Ancient Spears

Total: 1980 / 2000

Vhordrai and one ZD go on one flank, while the garments one rockets off with the Harbingers to act as a retard magnet. Skeletons get summoned first turn on a forward objective, while doggos sit on the back one.

Seems like it might work, though might be a little one dimensional without any necromancers.

This thread got spicy

No, they said Grots are getting something in the next year at Adepticon.

Theyre good but boring as fuck to collect and play

Rattus Cheesehead lives! But I ran into a snag. Even when thinned to near nothing, the paint covers the hairline wedges I made in the green stuff. So instead of looking like excess fur, it looks like gobs of sploodge. Any suggestions to fix that don't involve redoing it?

Attached: 20180327_091536~2.jpg (1680x1896, 523K)

Looks OK to me, user. I'm partial to Morghasts over grave guard, but I think that's a solid list for both casual tables and mid-high level play.

As the man who told said take the knot. This has some unintended consequences. I am sorry user

>skeletons without vanhels, wight king, or GHON buffs
probably better off just running more wolves man

Yeah I like Morghasts too but I can't fit four of them without dropping the corpse cart for a thing of wolves.

Figured, but I like the look of at least one squad of skeletons and they feel like they'd at least hold an objective reasonably well? That's something like 4 to 5d3 of skeletons back a turn if you keep your dragons close. I'm mostly sad that I cant' find room for a necromancer unless I take out the Morghasts, but they're pretty much my pet unit at this point.

wolves are more cost effective at holding points, since they have a 5+ save all the time and 10 wounds for 60 points is better than 10 wounds at 80 points

theyre also a lot faster

your dragons will almost never be close to an objective squad, they need to be 100% aggressive or theyll be shot down. you gotta rely on graveyards to keep your summonable dudes up with LOB

Cuties of Khaine are the best army with two mayor flaws in the modelling department.
Monopose and this.

Attached: sweat.jpg (225x225, 7K)

I recommend retaking the picture using something other than a potato and perhaps scaling the photo down. Or maybe taking a picture a little farther away. I really can't tell what's going on.

Other than that, it doesn't look TERRIBLE. Perhaps a wash of black and trying to copy a fur painting tutorial?

>tfw no harpie girls

Attached: 932a93af4b1277f72b603c681d061efa56855765_hq.jpg (332x491, 32K)

how exactly does Legions of Nagash work? is it literally just 'here's everything for Death apart from the lone Battletome guys'?

gay soup

More or less. It's bone broth with one or two chunks of meat.

Its a reworking of every single death models warscroll (aside from the existing Flesheater Courts battletome) and new allegiance abilities that categorize them based on how you want to serve Nagash

>take witch elf
>replace forearms with wings
>replace forelegs with bird feet
Or just look for more manufacturers since GW only does sneks and succubi.
Be warned they're lewd.

Attached: Steve barber harpy, yes she has abs.jpg (458x458, 112K)

It's Vampire Counts without ghouls and with 5 different allegiances to pick from, each with their own specialties. So you can take anything undead, in any list.

>I have fallen and I cant get up

Wew those abs

To bonesplitter man in the previous thread, i feel your pain

I almost went bonesplittaz when they came out since my mate was Ironjawz and i didn't want to do the same thing. Thank fuck i didn't

You also forgot how ancient and trash every hero model looks except for the plastic warboss with great axe

NIGHTHAUNT PRIDE, UNDERWORLD WIDE

Attached: Cairn_Wraiths.png (574x895, 1.08M)

>Gonna use Sneks as mermaids (with greenstuff fins)
Imagining dark elf mermaids with harps is doing things to me I wish I didn't feel

>you are a joyless cunt. But it being gorgeous doesn't make it any less bullshit.
Then a joyless cunt i shall remain - That force looks like fucking vomit.

Clusterfuck: the army. and fluff wise obviously stupid, but i know the owner doesn't care about that

Attached: 1kuck5.jpg (891x500, 91K)

I play mostly with with my ironjaws buddy, with me as goblins. It's a blast every time.

I imagine skaven would be equally hilarious, especially skrye clan.

Best.
Girl.

I don't see a centaur in that picture user.

You're free to say it looks like ass to you (and yes, the bases take some getting used to) but from what this picture shows, the paintjobs are impeccably done. Heck, there's even some decent freehanding on that banner bearer and the walking book. That all takes skill. Doesn't make the Nurgle/Tzeentch mash-up any less bad though, I agree.

Yep. Spend a day at warhammer world with your ears open and you'll hear it. Grots coming next year, already in the production pipeline.

>wanting to fucking horse pussy
Can't be best girl by default because she could only ever be satisfied by horse dick

She isnt for lewd though. She is for riding into glorious battle.

That myth has been thoroughly debunked, horsepussy is most sensitive at the outer edges and humans he greater stamina than a horse who's a three pump chump.

>his tones carried the weight of infinite disappointment

Attached: Untitled.jpg (695x390, 32K)

The fact that you both knew that and were willing to bring it up in this context is the most disturbing thing I've seen in /aosg/, ever.

Have any of you submitted to the Black Library competition yet? Time's running out

hell yeah

Attached: Tolkein.jpg (1000x716, 352K)

The what now?

Despite someone admitting they fuck a 13" inflatable knot with a cumtube earlier in the thread?

Black Library is looking for new writers, anyone can submit a story and have it read by them and they might hire you as an author. It's all over Warhammer Community.

Does anyone else feel like 90% of aosg threads are just

>GUYS HOWS MY DEATH LIST

>Pages of discussion about Death soup

>GUYS RATE MY DEATH LIST

>More pages of Death/Mortarch discussion

>Repeat ad infinitum

Deathfags are fucking tiresome and have been dominating the thread for weeks now. Seriously, how much longer can this go on? It’s continued through two releases now

Yes, because that's just a piece of plastic and not a fucking animal.

I'm not diverse enough and i dont come from a broken home. So i doubt i would win.

>basic bitch /jp/ info is disturbing now

Attached: they all lift their tail.jpg (800x1066, 104K)

Whaaaaah stop discussing the game

Really? Proof? Did they specify moonclan because in the books I think goblin sky pirates have been mentioned too

I know right? Why aren’t we jerking off Stormcast more?

Start a discussion about what you'd like to see, then, you troglodyte. If people are talking about something, that means there's a discussion to be had.

Though, I suppose complaining about your retarded ass is still better than hearing other fucks complain about soycast.