Behold!

The Anti-Khorne!

Attached: bob ross.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zCrHDh2x8oU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Until you learn what people who studied art think of him and realize this is a plot worthy of Tzeench to make berserks.

Attached: happening.jpg (822x544, 90K)

The Anti-Nurgle

Attached: Saint Teresa.jpg (1200x675, 121K)

*obnoxious elitists and post modernists

She refused those she treated anesthetic.

>*obnoxious elitists
I can give you that.
>and post modernists
Not where I live. More like "anything but social realism is degenerate".

Anti-Slaanesh

Attached: right to censor.jpg (300x168, 8K)

So? Pain isn't in nurgle's bailiwick.
And if it was, i'm pretty sure you pray to nurgle to ease your pain. Doing the opposite would be pretty anti-nurgle.

Nah, this is the Anti-Slaanesh

Attached: or as I like to call you %22chris handsome%22.jpg (259x240, 14K)

Attached: 1515438549420.jpg (887x500, 128K)

Nah, she's what a nurgle priestess looks like to get accepted. She basically preached that her patients were sick and in pain for a reason and that it was a good thing, and basically reveled in her patients suffering

Was not building a wall a part of your plan?

Attached: Anti-Tzeentch.jpg (2048x1365, 316K)

Ah yes, anti-tzeentch. The man who's never had a plan in his life

Anti-Nurgle

Attached: HomepageCleaningProductsSolutions-1_c0-0-1080-630_s885x516.jpg (885x516, 34K)

I'm the Anti-Tzeentch because I have no fucking direction in life

Even worse.

>Mother Teresa was bad guys!
>She was like, evil and stuff!

bro same

She was, man. So was Ghandi

We need to know more user. I thought he only gained popularity in his late thirties, so why all the hate? Also, it's not like he did overly detailed and complex stuff like others.

Attached: Albert_Bierstadt_-_The_Rocky_Mountains,_Lander's_Peak.jpg (3789x2269, 1.94M)

I know. Next time they are going to tell our guy Benito is evil or something.

Attached: blackshirts.jpg (658x341, 65K)

>instead of dealing with problems with the basically infinite money/support you have you let them suffer and in some cases make it easier for them to suffer because that's God's plan
>good
Ok bud

Gentlemen, behold! Corn!

Attached: 1F570E34-BD08-4388-9D6A-42A72EAEF2EB.jpg (480x360, 23K)

>daily heil
Why am I not surprised?

Attached: 1370149419140.jpg (704x1633, 457K)

>infinite money/support
k

>social realism
>postmodern

Yeah, those solid-gold toilets aren't going to flush themselves.

You need a flushing attendant to do that for you.

Behold! A man!

Attached: chicken-640x818.jpg (640x818, 164K)

Diogenes pls no bully

Get back in your pot old man

And the other Anti-Khorne.

Attached: mister_rogers_feature_2_1050x700.jpg (1050x700, 555K)

If you don't wanna be bullied don't be a stupid cunt! FACE!

lol yeah, first maybe buy her a good of shoes and then we'll talk. But watch out! if you buy her shoes she'll refuse them until you buy every other nun in the convent new shoes. CAUSE THATS HOW SHE ROLLS.

Attached: I respect and hate you.gif (400x225, 1.44M)

He killed a man with a shovel

Reminder that Chris Hansen cheated on his wife (or so I remembered, I'm not completely sure).

both of the anti tzeentch. plans collapse around them

Attached: beavis and butthead.jpg (1000x515, 76K)

>social realism
Ironically, people who are postmodernist in socio-politcal terms but not artistic terms are drawn to that kind of art, provided of course that it depicts suitably oppressed groups and not ultra privileged people like blue-collar whites.

he did secret raids on the taliban you dip

>plans collapse about them
so...they are tzeentch?

Hi, art historian here. All we think of him is that he's a wonderful educator and probably a lovely person. He's not an artist, but I don't think any of us would necessarily recommend that anyway.

>He's not an artist
Of course he's an artist. Adam Sandler is an artist. Tommy Wiseau is an artist. Yoko Ono is an artist. The Wiggles are artists. Chris-Chan is an artist. Anyone who produces art is an artist, it's just the quality of their art that's up for debate.

And Bob Ross wasn't just a painter, he was the host of a television show, an entirely different art form in and of itself. His paintings might not have been anything groundbreaking, but nobody was ever better at the art he chose to create.

>Not an artist

Nigga what are you teaching? You’re suggesting to the anons on this board that the paintings Bob Ross created have no artistic value? Have no aesthetically pleasing worth? I can google his works and I’m quite comfortable calling it art. What metric are you using to qualify art?

Just like I told you, "art" types hate him.

>just like Yoko Ono

>The Wiggles are artists.

Don't fuck with the wiggles.

>What metric are you using to qualify art?
Not him but it have to be difficult and studied in classes.
'art people' hates him because he preached that arts and paintings can be easily drawn by the masses.

>Not him but it have to be difficult and studied in classes.
Yeah, just imagine all the effort Duchamp put into his Fountaine. The likes of Bob Ross would never come even close to this.

Attached: Duchamp Fountaine.jpg (800x846, 179K)

Not to mention how much more aesthetically pleasing works of real artists like Mirsad Begic are compared to what Bob Ross puts out.

Attached: Mirsad Begic at work.jpg (1024x742, 707K)

boy, dark souls 4 sure looks good

But isn't that your plan?

I'm not saying they're right. Just that usually when the 'art' types are dissing him, they'll start by saying he doesn't know the basics or he doesn't have formal training.

He used to be a Drill Sergeant and hated every minute of it. Just imagine getting dressed down by Bob Ross.

Nor will Bob Ross works will carry as much meaning as works of Eva Hesse. He's a hack, I tell you!

Attached: Eva Hesse Repetition.jpg (365x274, 61K)

>submit a piss toilet to an art exhibition
>remembered as a revolutionary avant-garde genius
Art is just high-effort memes people feel the need to be pretentious about.

Yes but did he do it with anger and hate?
Did he love his enemy like a neighbor should?
I think so.

>Confirmed link between the abyss and wavy brown lines that look like tree roots.
I was honestly starting to wonder why that aesthetic started popping up everywhere and now that I think about that started in 2, not just 3.

But he was taught by an artist with formal training, the other guy who had a painting show on PBS. The german guy that painted with a painting knife.

I can see this. He'd kill, if it meant protecting innocent lives. But he doesn't hate his enemy, he's sad for them, for the circumstances that led them not to be who he knows they could've been.

youtube.com/watch?v=zCrHDh2x8oU

He literally submited it as satire of the art community to prove that they'd put anything with an established artist's name on it in.

To be fair, in context he did that to troll the shit out of his contemporaries. And it worked.

Also khorne, while he doesn't care where the blood flows, still needs a slaughter to even feel anything, or even make use of it.

The same goes with all chaos gods.

>there are no mistakes, just happy little accidents

Is this the painting equivalent of "it's not a bug, it's a feature

>He literally submited it as satire of the art community to prove that they'd put anything with an established artist's name on it in.
And they did. And they never learned better.

And in some fighting games, autists will defend that bugs are features because they're hard to pull of/give obvious advantage.

Exactly this. Regardless of his intentions, it was more destructive than anything else.

FUCKING TZEENTCH

I never said he was wrong because he hasn't been yet.

It's the equivalent of just accepting the result of an unlikely unwanted roll and just rolling with it to see where it goes.

Smash isn't a fighting game no matter how hard they push it.

Literally nothing except some ancient classics are part of the fighting genre if you wanna be a tight cunt about it.

Its a fighting game, even if it isn't it doesn't matter, its played, enjoyed and tournamented like one.

>Smash isn't a fighting game
...Then what is it? Smash Bros. is a fighting game in the same way that Bob Ross is a painter. Which is to say, very obviously so, unless you're being overly pedantic.

came here to post this

>And they did. And they never learned better.
Suddenly reminded of the pineapple two dudes put on a table in a gallery for shits and giggles and a bunch of people around the world thought it was some super deep thing after someone put a glass box around it.

I honestly think that looks kind of cool.

Bob Ross murderred peoplle in war m8 he's definitely a khornsye

The only real problem with Bob Ross is that the way he teaches people to paint creates a dependancy on him. Suppose that you learned to paint by watching his videos and one day wanted to paint something that he never covered: where do you go for help on that? There's no place for you to go, because Bob Ross never taught you the basic tools. He only taught you to copy him. And even if you do try to strike out on your own, he only ever taught you to paint "from your imagination" but your imagination is never gonna be anything more than a poor imitation of reality. His method of painting happy little trees and stones don't teach you how to paint trees and stones, they only teach you how to paint happy little Bob Ross-trees and happy little Bob Ross-stones. His method, quiet simply, leaves no room for his students to improve. He teaches you to paint the way he does, but never once gives you any tips on how to improve further or techniques to get better. You get to learn to paint one type of painting, and that's it.

That said, Bob Ross did do a lot of good in encouraging people to pick up painting.

>...Then what is it?
It's a party game.

One does not exclude the other. It's a fighter.

holy shit it's Brian Wilson

Where you spend all your time fighting.

Not unlike someone like Zyzz. Sometimes the effect you have on the people's enthusiasm for the activity is much greater than your actual achievements in the field and the knowledge you pass on.
The most common example of this being primary and high school teachers.

It's not like watching his show was the only art education someone was expected to have. Bob Ross showed people how to have enthusiasm for their own art while not sweating the small stuff or getting too caught up in their creative neuroses, and he taught a simple way to turn a blank canvas into something someone could be proud of. That's why his show wasn't called "Learn How to Paint with Bob Ross", it was called "The Joy of Painting."

I tried to find one of his works that was literally pile of feces and used toilet paper smeared on a plastic tent, but couldn't find photos of it. That one with poles is indeed okay.

>art has to be difficult and studied in classes
and thus the art student proved that he knew nothing about the very field he studied

no that would be malal.