Jumpchain CYOA Thread #2141: Threadly Reminder Edition

>Google Drive:
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chats:
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules:
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain:
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Attached: 1522141095529.pdf (PDF, 5.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DCKQ3ZNkivY
killsixbilliondemons.tumblr.com/post/168260705515/so-what-would-be-the-effects-of-white-gold-and
killsixbilliondemons.tumblr.com/post/168245506330/seeing-as-charon-is-having-a-bit-of-a-bleed-i
killsixbilliondemons.tumblr.com/post/139378459595/with-only-777777-keys-to-give-out-what-makes-a
killsixbilliondemons.tumblr.com/post/172201145575/is-mottom-whipping-her-city-to-make-it-go-faster
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Changlog
-Angels can now buy the Sanctioned Action and Demiurge
-general grammar fixes.

Attached: Kill Six Billion Demons V. 1.6(2).pdf (PDF, 391K)

Jumpers!

We all love our warehouses, but what does yours say about you? Is it filled with weapons? Keepsakes? Random pieces of junk? Maybe even pic related?

Attached: jumpersinfinitefoodstuff.jpg (620x447, 96K)

Reminder that there ARE in fact times you should turn off your harem/charisma/beauty perks.

Attached: Careful what you wish for.jpg (1577x393, 198K)

>Threadly Reminder Edition
Okay.

Attached: DARKNESS.gif (500x294, 896K)

Reminders, right?

Attached: Remember your ABCDs.png (765x429, 551K)

>Threadly Reminder Edition

Attached: You Either Die A Hero Or.jpg (450x750, 67K)

My warehouse is filled with boxes/chests/etc.
Said chests are enchanted HP style so they are the size of a large room inside, at minimum.
They are then filled with all sorts of things. Whatever I felt like grabbing. Weapons, hats, magical items, cool keepsakes, trophies, ingredients for cooking, ingredients for my experiments, resources for my science/magic, etc.

One very special chest is the "Do Not Open" chest. It has things like The One Ring, or The Denarians inside. Evil corrupting artifacts that are only ever allowed to interact with one another.

Just try and stop me.

Attached: Kuro 2.jpg (1280x1440, 526K)

Got a weird question. Was there ever an antagonist or individual in jumps you were previously terrified of back at home? Whether in a horror movie sense or just unsettled by? How did that affect you when you met them in the actual jump, if at all? Did it impact your performance any?

I dread the day we get a Freespace jump. The Shivans legitimately terrify me, and they're not even the objectively most dangerous thing in any sci-fi ever.

Attached: 1510367581682.gif (500x486, 1.35M)

>The Jumper’s Papers [100]
Thanks for the suggestion.

> if you know the truth of something, as long as you want the truth to out, as time goes on others will uncover credible evidence pointing to and supporting that truth, and will keep finding more evidence as time goes on as long as the truth is being ignored or suppressed.
Going to straight up use this line, its dang good.

>Virgo
Hm thought I'd finished with the Lucavi discriptions. Whoops.

I'll admit. I lol'd.

Attached: Final Fantasy Tactics Jump.pdf (PDF, 175K)

When this is done, it really needs imaging.

Attached: Total Annihilation.pdf (PDF, 102K)

Pennywise. The cause of my fear of clowns as an adult.

Obviously
Make gentle love to her.

Attached: 1442083353397.png (500x500, 205K)

I'm not gonna lie to you Heavens. As soon as I finish Rebirth of Mothra, I'm probably gonna try and make a Tomie jump.That shit is gonna spook me pretty bad.

If there's anywhere I'd spend turtling in the Warehouse or trying to hide and evacuate people I like, it's Chick Tracts. I am having as little as possible to do with that kind of cosmology. Terrifying, really.

It's like a sideways sequel, or perhaps diagonal? to Link to the Past.

Kuro no

Man, fuck that clown. IT fucking terrifies me. I can't even go back and watch the original miniseries without freaking out. The trailer for the new one gave me night terrors. I fucking hate clowns.

Kuro YES

Attached: Kuro.webm (1280x720, 2.36M)

Kuro yes!

Attached: C91 774.jpg (1280x1814, 442K)

Imported companions still get the item discount right?

Is the warehouse an appropriate import for citadel?

>Imported companions still get the item discount right?
Yes
>Is the warehouse an appropriate import for citadel?
No

Boosted Pure Ego mentions reality warping on the level of a small city. Is that roughly on par with what other Demiurges and Prime Angels are capable of?

Also, why the auto-stay if you achieve Royalty?

Well Metatron, like the boosted Prime says. can kill everyone in the Throne minus the Demiurges. Demiurges are also capable of stuff like slaying armies with a single word, and Jagganoth can do far, far more.

Royalty is like CHIM from Elder Scrolls, and its pretty much becoming YISUN, who, is practically omnipotent.

Attached: Demiurges.png (308x178, 25K)

Probably the fact that I value my companions as much as I value myself, since I have it eveny divided up between us. My personal section is filled with whatever I figured might be important in the future, so it tends to lean more towards weapons and vehicles. Plus a few momentos, you know, skulls and stuff like that.

Question guys and/or Valeria. Would the White of Mars be able to counter the Sea of Life that Tiamat exudes. It is explained as a territory boundary made of true ether that enforces a cellular spell/geas.

So would the anti-magic White of Mars be strong enough to dissipate the Sea of Life. Also would White of Mars completely wreck servants? (To be fair White of Mars is incredibly rare in it's home jump so I imagine it would have a very high effective mystery in Fate)

Hm, a question for the Bronze Age Collapse Jump

Does this sound like a normal mid-priced perk, or an actual captsone to you all?

>...strategically located between... (?, Free/Discounted for Ugarit): Much of Ugarit’s greatness can be attributed to its location, sitting upon the coast directly on the trade route between the Mediterranean and the Euphrates. Most anything that entered or left Mesopotamia went through Ugarit, and this brought the city and later kingdom great wealth. You may not be able to bring your home with you, but perhaps you can build a new Ugarit on your journeys.

>Whenever you settle down in a given area for an extended period of time, you will find that nearby trade routes shift so as to intersect over your home. After a year, you’ll likely find trading posts being set up nearby so that traveling merchants have a place to rest on their journeys and exchange goods without needing to travel all the way to their source.

>Another two years in the same spot and you’ll find a small but quite wealthy town growing around your home as merchants settle down in an obviously up-and-coming locale. Naturally you’ll be rather respected in the new community, viewed as something of a founder and respected elder even by those significantly older than you.

>After five years though, you’ll find that a whole city might have sprung up around your home, easily a rival to your old home of Ugarit in both wealth and splendor. Furthermore, as the now legendary founder of the city, its people now look to you for advice and guidance in matters both private and public. It would not be hard at all to make yourself king of these people, and they would most assuredly welcome it.

Attached: Crimson_Moon_Brunestud.png (720x400, 302K)

>spoiler
youtube.com/watch?v=DCKQ3ZNkivY

With just a look, this looks more interesting than before...

But, I have to ask. Where did the Devil Liquor go? Blue Devil Liquor is useful in allowing one to learn Universal Metaconstant, and the others are pretty cool too:

killsixbilliondemons.tumblr.com/post/168260705515/so-what-would-be-the-effects-of-white-gold-and

Could Sanctioned Action let us fight someone who has achieved it, since it can cut anything eventually? The story seems to be leading towards Allison becoming both a dickass ruler and achieving Royalty.

Seems like a capstone to me...

Oh, forgot the other link.

killsixbilliondemons.tumblr.com/post/168245506330/seeing-as-charon-is-having-a-bit-of-a-bleed-i

It'd be able to counter it but you may not have enough power to hold it back forever or cancel all of it at once if she's already spread significantly far.

It would be super strong against Servants. Let's not get into that mystery nonsense, it barely matters in Fate with how inconsistent it is.

Damn brain, meant for

I'm inclined to say capstone just because of how large the effect is and it requiring little to no actual work on our part, but given the lengths of time it needs to reach completion, I imagine it could work in the 300~400 range depending on how good other perks are.

Yeah that seems like a capstone, just having powerful, wealthy cities spring up that easily accept you as their ruler with no effort.

It's honestly had to judge without seeing the perk line it comes from but I would say it warrants at least 400

Given this is meant to be a low power jump, I have no idea how it's not going to be a capstone.

achieveing Royalty actually has something to do with Cutting, hence the quote "cut infinity with the blade of want", so probably not.
Actually, I never saw those before. I'll think about it.

I noticed that companions can get demiurge but not one of the capstones as well, Was this intentional?

Can I combine discounts to lower the price of an item to 100 CP and then take it for free?

On one hand, getting my own Throne would be cool. On the other hand, the scenario seems... nonsensical. YISUN waking up wouldn't threaten anything, he is everything. He's already dead anyway.

No, actually. I'll raise it up to 800 the next update.
mhm. If it is that nonsensical, I can just remove it.

I agree. Yisun isn't Demonbane, further Yisun is a being of infinity and love, the Tower and the Wheel. Really I feel like that scenario should be removed

Honestly, outright banning from something that takes tens of thousands of years to partially achieve seems unnecessary. Especially since we have no idea what role the different Keys played, whether they are necessary, and how Cutting relates.
killsixbilliondemons.tumblr.com/post/139378459595/with-only-777777-keys-to-give-out-what-makes-a

In my main chain it serves as a hub for all my non-importable properties. I dont really feel the need to use it for storage, but it is were any of my fiat-backed items show up at the start of new Jumps.

In my alt chain its an actual warehouse though all it has in it is a fish tank and bunch of actual treasure chests.

>Let's not get into that mystery nonsense, it barely matters in Fate with how inconsistent it is.
If that is the case what would the Mystery Slayer skill affect? (Yandere Mom Berserker for reference)

Alright, I'll remove it then.

Supposing jumper and six companions each get demiurge they would each know a different part of the name right? Could they achieve royalty by teaching each other the different parts?

The state of me having a headache or not.

I'd say just decide for your self how to handle mystery and what it is and affects and so on. It's almost never a thing even when it should be outside of certain skills.

Is their currently any feasible way to Summon two Servants in the same Class container and have them occupy the same Companion slot, a la Anne Bonny and Marie Reed? I really want to take Watson & Holmes as a Combination like that.

Sure. But the reason I put I banned it was because I don't want to incidentally make Jumpers omnipotent.

If they're a canon duo servant and you pay for both, you can do it that way, but there's not any way I've found to be able to balance non canon team ups. Still thinking though.

Nigga make that shit toggleable, I might like having a city once in a while but I don't want my comf ruined by a bunch of carpetbaggers everytime I settle down for a bit.

I think each word is less of a word, and more of a state of internally understanding/comprehending a fragment of the True nature of the Universe, with each of the 77777 words being a fragment of Truth

Trying to comprehend and "hear" all that "truth" is liable to break your mind or drive you death in incomprehension for anyone who doesn't already have the strength of character to be a Conquering King like Zoss

Attached: WON54.jpg (900x1165, 834K)

How easy it for someone else to remove the Key of Kings?

Is it fused to your soul Exalted-style or is it literally just a zit on your forehead that anyone with decent superhuman strength could rip out?

Attached: Bully-Free-Zone-Poster.png (386x500, 108K)

I find it hilarious how the Sanctioned Action is hyped up so hard that it's actually more expensive than a full-on Key of Kings and the skill to use it.

Anyway...
>The Key is equal to Allison’s key, and will grow over time, and become stronger than any of the Seven’s keys, equal only to Allison’s key.
This internally inconsistent (in that it's already as powerful as Allison's key, but also somehow needs to grow to to equal it), and inconsistent with canon in that Keys don't grow in power (it's just that a person can learn to call on more of it, or that additional lesser keys can be added to incomplete ones).

It is a literally key jammed into your forehead, with just the tip poking out as a glowing bindi mark.

We don't know,. however is mottom is to be believed, I would lean toward the latter, except it can kill you if taken out (or at least in theory; I made the Demiurge perk "just" make it very painful and disoritening.
what is right
Yeah. How about, for the next update, you have it at full power, but you have to learn how to use it?

Bullying is a necessary act. Especially the bullying of Chuunis

Attached: Social Dragon Warriors.jpg (432x960, 64K)

I think he meant to say our ability to use it will grow to a level matched only by Alison since she is the only other person with a complete Key.

>Yeah. How about, for the next update, you have it at full power, but you have to learn how to use it?
That sounds like it makes more sense

Didn't Zoss remove his and give it to Allison?

Zoss is Royalty (or at least partially), so death is more of a slap on the wrist for him

Doesn't knowing the one part of Yisun's name that Demiurge provides set us at the first step of the Path to Royalty and thus trap us in this setting?

Given how epic of a quest it would be to achieve is there any need to ban Royalty?

This is your prerogative, don't let anyone tell you differently.

It's okay to bully: Chuunis, worms, dragons, and demons. Not necessarily in that order.

Could something destroyed by the Fourth Magic be brought back by the First?

Also you don't need to answer this one but how much effect would Knowledge of Respect and Harmony A+ have when Saber had a hard time with Sasaki Kojiro despite her A rank instinct. (The basic effect is that it makes attacks harder to see through, or in otherwords it becomes harder for you to adjust to the tempo of battle by predicting your opponents attacks)

If Strategic Minds is necessary to deal with the forces you command in the jump, it doesn't feel like it should cost most of your points to keep it. It's basically a tax for most of the jump stuff being useful out of setting.

What definition of enlightenment are you using for The Master of the Universe?

I seek advice.
Jumper is being forced to recruit a companion from The Ultimate Spider-Man universe.
Jumper has been trucking around the multiverse for about 50 years with Marceline from Adventure Time. When they're not just chillin', they spend most of their time thumbing their noses at authority and pranking or otherwise humbling or annoying those who think they are unassailable.
What do?

If you don't want to, just say you can't fully access Royalty until post-chain. Problem solved.

>Chuunis, worms, dragons, and demons.
If only there were some sort of inclusive package containing all these.

>Citadel
>Flying
I request the addition of the ability to whip our citadel to make it go faster.

killsixbilliondemons.tumblr.com/post/172201145575/is-mottom-whipping-her-city-to-make-it-go-faster

Attached: SOT121.jpg (980x1515, 1.6M)

Like just any companion, or is it a specific companion being thrust upon you?
Because that changes things up a lot. If you get to choose, you can potentially pick up someone who's into that.

M'kay. Suppose this ends up as a design issue then.

The current price scheme for the Jump is essentially:
Origin Perks: 100/Free, 200, 300, 400, 600.
Culture Perks: 100/Free, 200, 300

With the idea that purchasing all your origin & culture perks ends up costing 1000 CP (though, I'm considering a possibly variable stipend for the item section).

But having ended up with two possibly capstones for the Egyptian perk-line (though I'm pretty sure I'll just be cutting the first off since the second is more fitting) and now two capstones for the Ugarit perk-line I'm left with something of a conundrum.

Would you all prefer I just keep the current price scheme, or should I make modifications and/or add more culture perks? Or is there some other design change that might be desirable?

Attached: V0uvY copy 2.jpg (175x392, 14K)

Maybe:
-Each Servant gains 500sp to spend instead of the usual 1000sp
-Parameters drop if they separate for too long or at too far a distance

It states in Anne & Maries profile that "if one collapses the other will also become out-of-combat, no questions asked." Each individual Servant having less to spend means that they'll be overall weaker than a regular Servant, making this a real danger to the duo Servant.

It's only nigh-omnipotence. That's perfectly acceptable to offer for cp, let alone something done on the jumper's own that is only theoretically possible to achieve for one in quintillion bastards like Zoss.

So if you lose your Key of Kings, do you lose the associated boosts?

Hey Gaunlet, if I buy the 800cp lintha capstone in Mortal Hero, is it appropriate to wank access to Kimbery charms up to my new maximum essence of 5 provided I have the lower charms that allow you to buy her charms, or is the ess 3 constrain more than just 'no reason to say here you can buy higher Ess. charms when they might not even be able to get higher essence', despite the fact that a mortal or mortal like being has essentially no access to charms in the 4-5 essence band, which would make that just 'you have more motes, and a few charms get a bit more effective'?

The show or the comics?
If its the comics, I have no idea. If its the show, go with pic related.

Attached: Madame_Web.png (1280x721, 616K)

Buddha style enlightenment, aka "insight or awakening to the true nature of reality"
I'll do that, then.
I give you permission to wank that you can do that.
No, you just lose the abilities the key gives you.

[spoilers]Honestly the only reason I started was so I could get the "weapon implants" for my jumper. It just kinda snowballed from there.[/spoiler]

>Demiurge
It's a good thing forehead gems are so common in this world, it would suck if everyone could tell what we have by looking at us.

I must choose some one.
I can't think of anyone who is not an uptight do-gooder, or a malicious villain.
Deadpool is NOT an option

Its Capital O Omnipotence,Omnipresence, and Omniscience. To the point where Yisun killed himself out of boredom the instant he figured out how. You don't get be Capital G God till Post Spark. Such is the general consensus at this time.

Pertaining to being trapped. I recall there being a line that said you could refuse royalty if you stumbled into it. As a courtesy regarding your exact concerns of being trapped.

What's the point of the boosted Hero of Legend? It's either amounts to a drawback or something you could probably just do on your own.

A young Madame web... that has potential.
I'll have to watch her episodes again. Old comic Madame Web would discipline us too harshly.

Do martial daos count towards that? my Jumper is not the most spiritual of people.

Well, I planned for it to be more useful post-jump, preferably in a less dangerous world. If you have any ideas on what should replace it, though, I'm all ears.

Sure.

It's less of a warehouse, and more a cavern of knobby, knapped, and smooth-worn black stone (or petrified bone).
>literally a pallet of .22LR
>dozens of pallets of canned food (like, those huge cans that schools and prisons get their food in)
>a bunch of antique wood furniture
>stacks of money printed in the 1990s
>a self-constructed rolling barrier to stop intruders from coming in
>a filing cabinet full of jewelry
>numerous firearms
>a barrel of nails
>boxes full of zinc-plated washers
>shelves full of books
>various tools
>low-power microscopes looted from an elementary school
>large jugs of water for water fountains
>a series of tarps connected to a frame for collecting rain water
>pneumatic pallet jack and propane-powered forklift
>medicine slightly more advanced than you'd expect
>several bullet proof vests, SWAT gear, and a firefighter suit
>bags of clothes
>some motorbikes, scooters, and motorcycles
>a rolling chalkboard
>kayak and life jacket
>telescope
And all of it is lit by candles, hurricane lamps and oil.
Guess my first (and only) jump in the chain so far.

Attached: 1521594578910.jpg (688x776, 725K)

>I'll do that, then.
You might also want to distinguish between the Royalty a number of characters including Meti, Zoss, several Demiurges, and jumper (if they take either of the two strongest perks) have to varying degrees and the potentially omnipotent Royalty all those people are striving for.

The Wiki distinguishes the latter by calling it True Royalty but I'm not sure if that's canon.

For those familiar with Supernatural, what's a better option: the revolver or the mjolnir knock off?

How is it a tax? Nothing else in the setting stops being useless without it.

It's never been stated to be omnipotence. I wouldn't bet on Yisun versus friggin Demonbane or Yog-Sothoth.

>literally a pallet of .22LR
>only a pallet
Laughingkommando.gif

Attached: E1F807B9-1C6A-468A-9E1D-A6E758F3AE26.jpg (613x835, 84K)

Here we go, let me know what ya'll think.

Attached: Final Fantasy III.pdf (PDF, 221K)

Definitely The Revolver,It is the best weapon in that world.

Well, it's Marvel, so technically you can just look around the whole damn galaxy if you want for any particular Marvel character. It's just their characterization may differ a bit.

There's Rocket, for instance. He's technically heroic but really more of a space pirate kinda guy. Like a more uppity rambunctious Han Solo. He'd probably be up for thumbing his nose at authority.

Or you could companion Squirrel Girl, if you can find her. It's (almost) never a bad idea to companion Squirrel Girl.

Attached: Rocket.jpg (359x488, 24K)

Poor Worm, poor Spyro.