One of the safest holds of this year

One of the safest holds of this year

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/dextracker
youtube.com/watch?v=lx6rq0dbcDE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wish i had more to put into this, seems like a super solid hold.

ZRX, KNC, AST all easy money makers these months. Take whichever you like most.

The equivalent of pickaxes and shovels during this time. I'm loving the relative lack of attention it's getting.

It's not that quick moon many chase. But long term it is comfy as a suede down duvet.

Just realised that like all the devs are previous Coinbase employees LMAO, this shit is gonna moon very soon and it'll probably end up Coinbase later this year

hoping knc and zrx move to top 40 at least

If this by some miracle of connections gets added to Coinbase we'll be rich senpai

Not ZRX directly, but the logical step is that they use this protocol (which takes ZRX for transaction fees/governance) to create a hybrid decentralized ERC20 marketplace on GDAX

Ethfinex got a minor head start on this, but I'm hoping to get blown away some time in Q1

Shill me on AST

etherscan.io/dextracker

What happens when maker and taker fees are no longer zero...?

>>
ZRX is my single largest holding by far. But I onlY talk about muh ripples and trons

ZRX and Poe are my comfy retirement tickets

You know what happens, user.

*blocks your claim of safest hold*

Do you guys know how the ZRX dividends work?

You need 1k tokens and they increase gradually each month or so?

>The equivalent of pickaxes and shovels during this time

haha nice analogy friendo :^D

upvoted for your insight

i'm seriously not going to buy this coin because of this 56% redditor comment

...you know req is built on 0x? Meaning they will pay fees in zrx? heh

It's pretty obvious that they're going to have built in token exchanging on their Toshi app.

scam

>he doesn't know

Request Network is literally built on the 0x Protocol

Most on this board are only concerned with Buy high Sell low PnD shit instead of real investing. I'll be wiping my ass with money from my stack of ZRX over the next couple years. /comfy

>Poe
Isn't Tron in this space as well?

There are no dividends for this coin

can someone shill me on this coin

EOY price?

Sold TRON for Poe

Go buy bazingacoin if you want to be shilled

Ethereum will be a $5 Trillion network in 2020.

ZRX will be a $250 - $500 coin by 2020 as a result of the network wealth being as large as it is with the volume it will be seeing.

EOY -> $25 - $50

I am not going to shill anything. Every upcoming DEX is better than what we are having at the moment... and every project has different approaches and different aims... AirSwaps appeal is the low marketcap and their aim to appeal to institutional investors while having no trading fees for the user (one needs to lock up 100 tokens for a week to perform 10 trades though)... maybe watch this video: youtube.com/watch?v=lx6rq0dbcDE

What is this?

Do not shill lREQ and ZRX, i am not finished accumulating