Drawthread: Talk to the Hand Edition

>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Previous thread:

Attached: 1522153245810.jpg (629x1000, 447K)

Other urls found in this thread:

heroforge.com/load_config=1789575
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anchor post

Attached: anchor.jpg (1000x1000, 60K)

Migrating post

You anchor wips not requests.

Anchoring Songbird Suit.

Attached: Bird Suit WIP.jpg (1131x1996, 634K)

Requesting Matsu Yuuta, my Matsu Berserker.

He's a young bushi with a boyish face (#2) and keeps his long hair in a messy bun (#1). He's tall at 6'3", though not too uncommon for the Matsu family, and wields either a nodachi (#3) or an ono (#4) and wears light armor (#5) emblazoned with the Matsu mon (#6) .
He's heterochromic, with his left eye being brown and his right eye being green though it is damaged and blind, the iris smeared out to the right.
Despite his lack of foresight and sight in general he's a happy fellow, always doing his best to abide by Honor and his ancestors.

Attached: Matsu Yuuta Reference Sheet.png (2000x1500, 1.12M)

Requesting a mercenary/explorator who almost loves gold as much as he likes his Ourang Outang familiar.
He is basically the same character as pic one, with the same outfits and headpiece;he just have in addition various precious rings on each of his fingers and the same sword as the top right pic.
If you are willing to do it too, he have a 4 armed Ourang Outang companion who is about 1 meter tall. Do what you wish for the pose; something a bit too dynamic to request here would be him covering the monkey with his tiger pelt while they are under the rain

Attached: monkey.png (2488x2152, 5.44M)

Sorry, misunderstood the rules. Mea culpa, my bad, how fix?

Migrating request:

First time drawfagging on this thread. Are you allowed to just drop your own art without a request? If so do you have to stick it to the Anchor Post?

Requesting a Dark Elf or Eldar based on this image

Attached: 1522079285317.jpg (591x800, 44K)

You should consider filling requests as that's the point of the thread, but not like anyone can force you to do that.

Just know that it comes off as sort of dickish.

Anchoring elf duelist/cavalier for mgcusr

Attached: wipwop.jpg (498x779, 27K)

anchoring

Attached: 1521723065938.jpg (1032x775, 391K)

Ah. Nevermind then, my bad. Are there any general "share your character art" type threads on Veeky Forums?

Not really.

>Are you allowed to just drop your own art without a request?
If you're here to fill requests there's nothing wrong with that. If you're just trolling for commissions, we can't stop you but it's poor form.

>If so do you have to stick it to the Anchor Post?
No, the anchor is for requesters to drop WIPs from last thread so their respective drawfags can find them.

After a long time of fruitless searching, I guess I have to hope someone here can fulfil my request.

Requesting a picture of Primus Medicae Caus Iras of the XVIth ‘Luna Wolves’ Legion in Cataphractii armour, as he would have been prior to the assault on Urrlak Urruk’s fortress on Ullanor. Iras personally accounted for twenty-seven Nob-and-above grade Orks while also recovering the gene-seed of seventeen of the Justaerin who fell in battle there, and for his valour was personally decorated by the Primarch Horus at the Triumph.
A Veteran of the Unification Wars and one of the chief architects of the expansion of the Cthonians into the nascent Legion, Iras bore the Selenar Face and the Thunderbolt Icon of the Unification Wars on his armour.
As a Terran, he was sent down to the surface of Isstvan III and is believed to have perished there.

If it’s a good pic, I’d be very willing to pay money for more images of other 30k space marine characters.

Attached: Caius Iras.png (2234x756, 1.88M)

Sure, but no one is going to give a fuck

Like not really, I saw them once or twice but nothing is stopping you from making such a thread

Requesting a WHFRPG character (set in AOS actually), a plane-hopping Chaos Champion who has become a huntsman, chasing the great beasts of the nine realms to claim as trophies.

Firstly the Champion was gifted/cursed by the Gods to have the full body chainmail he used to wear to become one with his flesh, so everything from his neck down has become fused with the mail, melting into his flesh and forming a hide of iron rings. So he isn't wearing any chainmail under his armor, his flesh itself is the mail. Also his helmet has fused to his face.

Secondly, of the plate he's got strapped to his body, the first is a cuirass that comes to a point, good for glancing blows off. Of third note, his helmet prior to ascension was a venetian style grand bascinet, which now has bonded with his skull and sprouted a pair of giant horns from the sides of the helmet (which are connected to his skull, not the helmet) and are used as an additional rack for trophies.

The other parts of his plate are full limb plate, with typical chaos assortments of giant pauldrons, horns growing from the pauldrons, and spikes decorating the armor intermittently. In pic 5, all parts of his armor are decorated in trophies- furs, skulls, and other trophies like claws.

Attached: rq.jpg (1863x1046, 577K)

Anchoring!

Attached: wip.png (531x823, 88K)

Requesting a human Chaos barbarian ala Warhammer Fantasy armed with a battle axe.

Attached: 7E920A7F-FEF6-4CD8-A919-0FBCE534BDAD.png (1242x2208, 899K)

Migrating from last thread.

Re-requesting my Ainu human hunter.
He's a big and gruff ol' hunter, but he has a massive soft spot for his pet dog.

Attached: Ainu_Human_Hunter_V2_Ref_Pic.png (2860x1909, 7.55M)

Third time's a charm, requesting a creature concept for my project, this time it's a Kolbold, in my setting they're a horned stem mammal with large pointed canid ears and a short coat of fur and are at most 4 ft tall. And just like in German lore there are 3 types, the household helper type, the miner type, and the seafaring type. The one I'd like drawn is the household helper type.

Bumping from the old thread

The face from 1, pretty tall, with the weapon from 2 in his right hand. The wings from 3 and the armour from 4, his pants being simple trousers.

And finally is his daughter from 5, she also has wings and Aren's left wing would be covering her side. She would be hiding behind aren like in image 5, but is missing her left arm and eye.

Thanks in advanced to anyone who may take up the task

Attached: Aren Design.png (2010x1466, 6.09M)

requesting a cute barbarian goblin girl. any weapon is fine, possibly wearing animal furs/tattered clothing. also possibly she should not be bald

Request for a happy little chap smoking his churchwarden pipe in the Shire/Moot/Boskydell. He’s a halfling militia man armed with a bow and short sword. No armour but has a nice feathered cap. A spoon and fork are at the ready shoved in his belt. Thick bushy sideburns and hairy feet!

Attached: Buccan ref.png (779x610, 746K)

Request for a sea elf Corsair (some might call a pirate). Knee length Mail hauberk. Gaudy trousers (after all he is an elf, maybe stripes?) a headband or bandana around the forehead maybe? Leather boots, cuffed leather gloves, Black hair, 2handed battle axe. Shield (if visible w/sea serpent) on back (shield strap bisects chest) long sword in scabbard on belt around waist. More Elric of Melnibone, Gary Chalk, Brian Williams, old school Warhammer sea elf than the modern fancy lad elves with stupidly long rabbit ears. I have the miniature now from Iron Wind Metals and have started painting so if you need different angles let me know. This for a D&D B/X game we play Sunday nights though. Thanks drawfags!

Attached: Elf corsair ref.png (1775x1134, 2.35M)

Drawing up a pose, but I did want to check if you wanted the gun/rifle?

Attached: tg-Kobold Artificer-WIP.jpg (835x1271, 264K)

If possible, can I request a mud splattered, green male dragonborn barbarian wearing nothing but a loincloth and armed with a greatsword that's so rusted and fucked up that it's considered a club, stat wise?
I don't have a ref picture.

Requesting a Dark Angel-fied Aggresor. Instead of the normal Aggressor it has deathwing paintjob. And instead of the bolter power fists, it has dual chainfists, with automatic plasma pistols with bulky plasma cable feeds running from the power pack on the back to the gauntlets.

Attached: DA aggressor.jpg (1398x1068, 358K)

Requesting a full body picture of this cheery, bright-eyed female elf artificer with a giant mechanical eagle as her mechanical construct.

Attached: Nomi Doomroot Refrence.png (3640x1712, 4.92M)

requestin from last thread
first reply on this post is the dwarf lady

Attached: ae06bf8a11493e150aeafef6856f4346.jpg (1092x1654, 702K)

I'd like to ask for this dude, in that suit, in an environment suitable for tracksuit gangsters please!

Attached: untitled blah.png (663x857, 957K)

Anchoring

Attached: IMG_5911.jpg (1009x853, 385K)

Anchoring Dragonborn pirate bard, yahar!

Attached: Rintok WIP.png (1266x1838, 554K)

Could I get my Pulp Cthulhu investigator? She's a reclusive librarian who's been pulled into an investigation surrounding a Cthulhu cult.

>Face like top left. Wild eyes and unkempt hair. Spots of blood on her face.
>An outfit like the bottom right, though rumpled and spattered with blood. Cavalry jacket like the middle, though wearing both sleeves, also spattered with blood.
>Barefoot, with feet caked with blood and mud. On the bottom edges of her dress as well.
>Holding a trench gun, complete with bloody bayonet.
>A crude looking necklace, with a pendant inscribed with the elder sign. Was given it by friendly ghouls in a dream.

Attached: filomena.jpg (1105x667, 245K)

Requesting a female 40k adept with dark hair and a face akin to Judi Dench.

It is for a Dark Heresy campaign. Effectively a 40ked M from James Bond

Thanks for reading!

Attached: IMG_7869.jpg (368x276, 39K)

Requesting an elf girl looking like this, but with much thicker eyebrows

Attached: 1516215788889.jpg (750x954, 192K)

Hoyyy

Attached: drowzy.png (526x604, 250K)

Requesting a weeb Dragonborn monk.

Attached: drgnbrn.png (1020x910, 1.19M)

Requesting a drawing of my group's dual dagger wielding Tabaxi Inquisitive. He looks a lot like picture 1 but has blue fur with black lightning bolt stripes. His eye color is like the 4th picture and lastly, If possible I'd like to have the pose be like picture 3 with him about to throw some daggers at someone. Thank you!

Attached: Gold Star Refrence Sheet.png (2080x1802, 2.17M)

This slim girl but as a Fey-teifling. She has amber skin like the sap of a tree, her horns are more like a Satyr, and her tail like a lion's with a cute bow wrapped around it She would be nude under her transluscent dress. She would be walking barefoot on a fairy glade in the Feywild surrounded by pixies and other Feywild creatures. Make her hair longer covered with flowers and vines. Her arms and legs would be dotted with little flowers and vines as well...

Attached: 1521799664564.jpg (619x971, 69K)

you people give me a headache

"You people"?

Yes "you people" who are so new to the threads that you don't know what the Anchor post is for. There's been three of you in under 50 posts.

Requesting a skeletal dragonborn bard in a black leather biker jacket. Preferably with his guitar axe or a tankard of booze. Would also be good if he was breathing lightning.

Heres a little update for the shopkeeper OR. Probably going to keep it with flat colors, but I'll be adding a bunch of designs and lil bits of detail to the ends of the fabrics. Is this an okay color scheme for you, or did you have something else in mind? :D

Attached: Got a lot of good things on sale stranger.png (500x1100, 190K)

she's cute but holy fuck user those legs are way too long

But user, didn't you know, men like legs that literally never quit

Cheers OR

Attached: deliveran.png (2911x3814, 313K)

here's a version that isn't goddamn gigantic

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, the pose I was going for was like one of those sassy leg shots...but I ended up creating a possible center for the nba ;-;

fuck

Attached: deliveran_smol.png (1000x1310, 309K)

Cute! CUTE!

Requesting a happy Glart, please

Attached: glart smashrip.jpg (1100x1100, 124K)

Cute! I love it!

Here you go!

Attached: cutedrag.png (690x833, 40K)

On this

Man, that's cool. Chronaar remains intact from her C-Team origins!

Anchoring half-drow artificer 'n his pet mecha Allosaurus

Attached: How can long arms make you unbalanced!.png (561x816, 287K)

:100:

Extremedly cute! i guess i miswrote my sentence tho, i wanted the dwarf riding on the shoulders of the dragonborn. Im not a native english speaker so that's probably it. Still, really apreciate you took the time man, sure my DM will love it anyways (also we probably will end up using this one for more stuff later on)

Attached: 1480466283370.png (1280x720, 708K)

Requesting my alligator Lizardfolk warlock. He's a big guy like King K. Rool, dresses more or less like Professor Moriarty from Sherlock Hound, and is the shade of green the included snake is, with red eyes (if color scheme matters). You may stylize his snout like Salazzle's if you have a cartoonier style or would prefer to draw it that way.

Attached: Ref.png (1500x1192, 2.13M)

Is there a list of artists here who are taking commissions?

Requesting a Cavalier Wyvern Knight, with turquoise hair, eyes, and a thin scar down the left side of his face. He's also black.

Attached: Blue Wyvern Knight Vortimer.png (3524x1140, 3.25M)

anchoring the comic user

Attached: 1522132535369.png (850x1100, 466K)

Requesting my soldier for a EotE game.
Looks like this but with cleaned up armor.

Attached: SWTORCharacter.png (1464x1272, 1.93M)

OR here, colour wise it's good for me! I'm looking forward to seeing all the details!

Requesting a elf sorceress who has long black braided who wears a blue dress and has sky blue eyes. for the image she's has a expression of fear and disgust at a flumph following her.

>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions)

Forgot reference image

Attached: Elf and Flumph.png (2178x1000, 1.99M)

Alright, Anons I am fulfilling requests for. I'm off work until next Tuesday after today so aside from my girlfriend's birthday tomorrow and party on Saturday I should be able to plough on with some deliveries.

Monk mini requester - Do you still want my attempt at your figurine or since you got the kick ass version from a-bsinthe would you rather a illustration in a different pose?

Sea-Hitler, I've found some great tentacle tutorials so hopefully that should help.

>Tentacle tutorials

Attached: desireToKnowMore.gif (627x502, 940K)

Seconding this question.

I wish it was what you were hoping for, user.

Attached: how_to_draw_monster_tentacles_tutorial_by_studioblinktwice-dbebw47.jpg (640x1246, 358K)

Requesting something lovey dovey. A female elf wizard proposing to her human boi lover.

Most of the reference is in reference pic related. But just wana say that emphasize that the elf wizard lady and her human boi lover would mostly be doing that type of romantic pose where the taller lover is holding onto the shorter loved one is slant angle. In other words, the elf wizard woman is taller than her human boi lover, she has one arm wrapped around said human boi lover, and she's holding her magic staff and is using it to present the engagement ring to him.

As for facial expressions, the proposing female elf wizard just has a tender loving expression, and maybe add a wee-bit dialogue in which she'd say: "Marry me, cute and adorable one?"

And the human guy who just got proposed on would be joyous and has both his arms around the elf wizard woman's neck.

Attached: wedding anouncement.jpg (1886x1190, 580K)

Hi! Still keen on this one.

Back to viewer, looking over one shoulder (Kazama Kiryu image), blue oni tattoo on back visible (blue mask image), katana on waist (any katana is fine), arms crossed or kanabo held over shoulder like baseball bat (or whatever else works), with a slick ass pompadour ala the previous drawthread art (black and white greaser tiefling, this is key).

Wearing nothing on top to show off tattoo, black pants are fine, the wooden geta type sandal on his feet, and as many fucking chains and skulls as you want to slap on for over the top thug shit.

Green-gray skin, or just green, I'm easy. Black hair, sideburns if you wanna go in on it. Otherwise just have at it and see what inspires you. And can the shadow please look like an oni looking fucking terrifying ala 002's shadow on the wall thing.

THANK YOU!

Attached: yakuzahalforcrequest.jpg (2484x2660, 1.35M)

You're a firm reminder for me to not bother coming here

and yet

Does she know that he won't last forever? Usually it's like hamster's lifespan to her

Just curious

Yet you still love that little hamster, don't you?

Actually she abused and killed her mate and almost ate her children so I'd probably say no

Attached: 1518036065642.jpg (800x771, 33K)

Looking for someone to design me a Dragonborn Sorcerer. Any color, any gender. Get creative with it. I just really need inspiration for a 5E character, and none of the DB art I've seen around have really caught my eye.

Attached: 107a140f806124f01ea4435fa2639e85.jpg (736x1030, 104K)

have been waiting for you to ask what horns you whant

Attached: Horny.png (441x538, 76K)

Working on it! Hope the snow setting is okay

Attached: ainu.jpg (1000x1142, 478K)

heroforge.com/load_config=1789575

Request for a massive demon/bat winged heart guarded by a blood elemental. Thank you I know its weird.

Attached: 4A18F297-E10C-40CA-86CA-9A8C5CA76BD9.jpg (1623x1183, 557K)

Anchoring Latex Octopus Hitler.

Attached: her_imperious_condescension.png (1832x2688, 3.33M)

I just noticed I missed the lower half of her body for a reference picture.

Here is a good one that works for her pants and boots. The boots would most likely be a bit tighter though if you're putting the wand in the boot.

Attached: Nomi Missing Refrence image.png (362x882, 347K)

What was the deal with her outfit and skin again?

She wears a black diver's suit with a bunch of flashy jewelry. One of those those skintight SCUBA suits divers wear. The purple lines running down the front are supposed to be a representation of the Pices symbol. Her race's skin is typically grey although she's always depicted in the comic as completely matte black.

Migrating request. Requesting my 3rd level human wizard. He's got a mild obsession with fire, and usually is more of a plain-clothes wizard. Dresses something like a 18th century naturalist, the kinda guy you'd see collecting fossils and butterflies. 5'10", dark hair, 155 pounds, green eyes.

Also, you said she's castle sized, is that just her tentacles or her entirity?

Her entirity. Think like in power rangers when rita repulsa says "MAKE MY MONSTER GROW!" and suddenly, the freaky fish empress they've been fighting through the first stage is now a kaiju-sized beast.

Not a fan to be honest, sorry.

Request for a monster called a Handtaur (as in centaur). A demon with a giant clawed hand from the waist down. From the waist up is a demon (with or without weapons). The concept is that party fled from a 60 ft tall demon into a small cave. The demon, who can’t reach them due to the depth of the cave rips off his own hand at the wrist and a miniature version of himself (from the waist up sprouts from the broken wrist, then and chasing the players into the depth of the cave.

The party is low level in acolytes robes and was mutated at the beginning of the adventure by a evil artifact that summoned the giant 60 ft demon in the first place. that is

There is a halfling with the voice of a heavy metal singer, a dwarf with a giant muscled arm far out of proportion with his body and a beautiful human woman with one arm with a swans wing underneath it. A elven archer with a eye in his forehead. Kinda wierd I know!

Thank you to the drawfags working on this!

Attached: 68EA966D-2363-4378-B843-BBBCE07B056B.png (1934x1213, 2.57M)

isn't your answered request the OP picture?