VeChain

VeChain whales are getting fucking desperate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nkLg4_kZV08
twitter.com/AnonBabble

meet you on the moon

WHY IS MY ETH TRANSFER TAKING TO FUCKING LONG

KEEP THIS UP FOR ANOTHER DAY PLS WHALES

You as well friend

We are going to make it

:)

It's been this for a long long time, I think you're right it's whales but I also think they are trying to demonstrate to their potential clients that they have a relatively stable coin in the space, which seems to be one of their selling points they are pitching To them

we have literally eaten over 15-20 huge walls in the last 24 hours no brakes on this train until 50$

It might be a quick flash-dump due to to BNB whales dumping after the competition. Get in fast though, news are coming later today, so the timeframe will be small (if existant).

The Binance VEN competition ends tomorrow. Will it drop hard or not?

>To celebrate a Happy New 2018, all Binance users that trade at least 1 BTC equivalent volume of VEN (Buys & Sells) during the competition period will be put into a Lucky Draw with the following format:
>One very lucky Binancian will become the new owner of a BMW i8!
>We will then complete another 60 lucky draws one-by-one, with 60 lucky Binancians equally splitting a pool of 300,000 VEN, or 5,000 VEN each.

It ends in 4 hours. Also that competition doesn't matter. It's the "Net Purchases" competition that implicates that there are whales sitting large amounts of newly accumulated VEN. They might be looking to dump (who knows).

whats the price ?
I cucked by Cuckoin

do you know when they will announce the winners on the livestream? How do we watch it?

The wall on huobi are even worse, bringing my shit to binance.

Can I get a quick rundown on this? So its just 1BTC trading volume on all coins, from what period?

Massive arbitrage opportunity for those interested.

youtube.com/watch?v=nkLg4_kZV08

There are 2 competitions. One of them is like a lottery, if you traded (sold or bought) for more than 1 BTC during the competition time-frame, you're automatically entered.

The other one is a "race", of who can buy the most VEN using BNB, which means there are whales who have recently accumelated VEN (who might not be bullish on the coin). Three biggest whales have 1m, 977k and 854k at the moment.

Whats the time frame, senpai? I've done at least 1 BTC over the past week or so.

you know the last time this was done was with TRX at around 3-4c... and now look at the price....

seems to indicate to me that VEN will be next to do that. This is a way for rich people to accumulate off these whales selling for a fraction of what they would gain in the future imo.

Imagine how much money the whales who sold lost doing the TRX competition... soooo much, even if they won the lambo or whatever it would be a pittance compared to the gains they would have had holding. These competitions might be an indicator of rockets.

Ends in about 4 hours. Winners will be announced on the stream I linked.

Yes, it could go both ways, but I'd be careful. If those whales decides to dump (particularly the 3 largest ones) we will experience a dip.

we dipping boyos

meme stairs

What are you guys trading for VEN? ETH/BTC/BNB?

I might be a brainlet because I've been using ETH for day trading and only move money into BTC for the long haul

I BOUGHT ATH AGAIN BIZ MOMMYYYYYYY

>see ven dip to low .00370000's & set buy order at .00365000 eth
>immediately does a roundabout turn back into .0039000's

I need to start using this power of mine for good