How does one translate Veeky Forums into a fantasy setting? What magic is used? What politics and customs are there...

How does one translate Veeky Forums into a fantasy setting? What magic is used? What politics and customs are there? Whats the wildlife and creatures like?

Attached: 687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f4a7942755255502e706e67.jpg (1920x1080, 401K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/tg/thread/53887427/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pic related is what /k/ would be

Attached: remko-troost-cover.jpg (1184x1600, 533K)

It's just going to be a retarded clusterfuck of magical realm, petty malice and forced meme cults.

Not enough firearms.

The realms of /pol/ter are split between a brutally hierarchical but terrifyingly motivated caste-based empire nestled in a frigid barren mountain range, and a frozen deep woodland filled with scattered anarchic tribes whose only doctrine is the nonaggression principle

Whats Moot's role in this? Is he a powerful sorcerer who created this place or a pioneer who ventured with others to discover it?

Attached: 687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f753039495a4e502e706e67.png (1118x1156, 212K)

Just a random location without important features and you meet a string of disconnected memes. Basically Undertale.

this.

>Veeky Forums is Undertale

Why do you have to say these facts.

Attached: 1522170359832.gif (480x270, 3.76M)

He stole forbidden knowledge from the moon elves in the form of clover seeds to grow the lands.

Questions on wildlife.
>is it just one Pedobear or is a forest full of pedobears?
>what is the diet of a baitfish?
>are trolls and anons orcs to humans?

Dickwolves, imported from Assholia.

We imported Pepes too, right?

No matter what you do it’ll eventually age like milk as the memes and lingo become outdated. It’s just something that wouldn’t translate well into a setting

>no guns

Attached: Capturejh.png (539x842, 1.39M)

Which breed? Happy Pepes are rare and hail from old /co/, sad Pepes are dangerous mutants grown in the labs of /pol/ and further mutated in the outlying [s4s] dumping grounds.

Veeky Forums is the warp. A multidimensional hellscape

Alternatively, this

Attached: 656b522ae12d31cacae6c3073eabb2a602cc204ae4eed85b535e316186262eeb.png (1510x1275, 1.16M)

No this is.

Attached: Crusader with gun.jpg (1478x1896, 385K)

With this

Attached: Prayer of Brass.jpg (600x600, 123K)

This picture makes me smile. I'd like to see it done fully.

>Hobbit holes for comfy.
>Pony user pulling a cart
>Ushanka user with the gun
Somehow this works... finish it.

There was a bunch of anonimi art iirc, this is just the one I have

I remember those threads. They were pretty neat. I drew a mage from x dodging a Sasquatch swipe.

Every man a king within his own burrow!

Attached: Libertarianism.png (1231x441, 25K)

An assortment of city states politicking between each other with generally distinct cultures with some overall unified traits. The more popular memes represent various deities and religions, ideally in a somewhat loose form, for example Pepe is the frog god of random chance (ie. repeating digits) and chaos, while the chad/virgin meme is a dualistic religion divided between two opposite gods.

>x

Fuck me. /x/

Anyone familiar with that Veeky Forums plane someone tried to make from way back? Somewhat relevant.
boards.fireden.net/tg/thread/53887427/

Attached: 1497906710925.jpg (375x523, 46K)

maybe if he was swinging a moist nugget

>tfw moot will never be back

Attached: 028.jpg (911x1300, 129K)

Attached: 300px-Thewarp.jpg (300x220, 21K)

We can't harness the Warp

Attached: moot.png (1560x1171, 743K)

Attached: 1497940471344.png (375x523, 304K)

Each board is a different plane of existence.

\tg\ is a D&D world where the forces trying to unmake it are people who prefer other games and the trolls are all people who say
>have you tried not playing D&D?
and they attempt to help passers by wi(th)at advice by murdering them.

>The Pathfinders
>The Shadowunners
>House FATE
>World of Darkness?

Veeky Forums would be a neverending landscape of highways and mountain roads, inhabited by american muscle cars, uncared for 90's japanese sports cars and twingos. The air crackling with a cacophony of whooshing turbo I4s, screaming I6s, rumbling V8s and screeching tires, the stench of burnt rubber and fumes in the air with the sky black with smoke and smog and the sun causing a neverending night. The entirety of one's lifespan is spent racing or preparing to race. Allegiances are drawn by car brands with tenuous alliances between makes from the same country in times of great strife.

Major historical events would include
>The Ford Clan's victory over Società Ferrari on the plains of Le Mans
>The Death of King Senna at Imola
>The Tyranny of General Motor, and the destruction of many smaller gangs he absorbed into his legions.

/g/ would be a dystopian big brother state, “ALL HAIL THE GREAT BOTNET”, with an underground resistance made up exclusively and fat men in programming socks

Whats exactly does the b& hammer do in action? What stats does it require?

Attached: Banhammer+inc+_0831979afc6cd7024063acbab68aa6e0.jpg (473x353, 30K)

I always liked the idea of /mlp/ being a secluded race of centaurs
We need more centaurs in general

The setting is a bunch of wildly different planes and demiplanes connected to eachother, each ruled by autistic demigods and populated by equally (or even more) autistic creatures that usually take humanoid forms. Transit between planes is not unusual, and travelers usally abide by that "in rome do as the romans do" idiom, generally following whatever insane customs that place's denizens do. Since each plane follows it's own rules (and we're not just talking about legal matters or customs, as sometimes reality itself works in different ways in each plane) each board would have different gimmicks and rules, with some times of equipment or items being seen in a bad light or outright not working in certain plains.
Failing to follow the customs and/or rules of the board will cause different sorts of penalties, from penalties to social skills to the demigods banishing (banning) them on the grounds of "being massive faggots". Depending on their board of origin, players would get different bonuses, ranging from knowledge skills to being proficient with certain sorts of equipments and bonuses or maluses to social skills with people from other planes if they decide to reveal their board of origin.

Its religious cult and they are crazy powerful but also absolute opportunistic pieces of shit and as likely to fuck over outsiders as each other so most people know which place they inhabit and stay the fuck away from it.

Basically fuse the Church of Lolth with the Axis-Cult of Konosuba and replace the Deity with some sort of chaos god of shits and giggles.

Attached: Pepemancer.jpg (500x647, 183K)

Id say the pedobear is sorta like the tarrasque

A tarrasque-sized van filled with free candy. Amazing.