Warhammer 40.000 General /40kg/

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

Endless shitposting, edition.

Dark Eldar preview:
warhammer-community.com/2018/03/27/codex-drukhari-preview-the-kabalsgw-homepage-post-3/

Latest sisters news
warhammer-community.com/2018/03/28/plastic-sisters-sooner-than-expected/

WHTV Tip of the Day:
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30 [Embed] [Embed] [Embed] [Embed] [Embed] [Embed] [Embed] [Embed]

FAQs:
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

Megas:
mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

Old Black Library Mega:
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

Mathhammer:
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

Attached: endless-shitposting.jpg (48 KB, 670x738)

Other urls found in this thread:

veekyforums.com/thread/58780110/games
moonrakerminiatures.com/horrors.htm
warhammer-community.com/2018/03/28/codex-drukhari-preview-haemonculus-covensgw-homepage-post-3/
1d4chan.org/wiki/luke
veekyforums.com/thread/58785587/games

Emberfire
Emberfire

not taking a sacea vanguard detachment with a fireblade, 3 marksmen, and marker drones
Its like you guys hate markerlights

Evilember
Evilember

Anyone else disappointed that GW announced Sisters of battle before female Space Marines? They missed a great chance to introduce them with Primaris and now they could have done it at AdeptiCon. How long they are going to keep ignoring over 50% of their player base? Sisters of battle are also a sexist faction played by alt-right, why else would they want them so badly if not, so they can objective them? I hope GW gets on the right side of history and releases female Space marines soon since there is no reason why there can’t be female space marines since lore can be changed and only loser neckbeards care about Warhammer lore.

Attached: gcr6RvV.jpg (249 KB, 682x1024)

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Reposting for more advice:
Alright lads, put togther a 2k mephit list using the new necron dex:

Necrons 2klist , mephrit 1995
[Batallion]
10 warriors 120
20 warriors 240
10 blasters immortals 170

Overlord, res orb, warsythe 130
Cryptek, chonometer, Staff of light 95
Destroyer lord, warsythe, phylatracy [Voidreaper] 131

4 destroyers 200
5 wraiths 275

[Heavy support detachment]
Cryptek, cloak, staff of light [voltaic staff] 85
3 Heavy destroyers 171
Anahilation barge, gauss cannon 153
C'tan shard 225

Idea would be everything fast sticks together to get 4+ RP, and to deliver the D.lord and the shard into CC, whilst the warriors deal with DS and back feild objectives. Immortals are in there for any TEQ stuff

Any feedback?

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Baitposting in full force already.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

Reposting for rating in the new thread.
T'''''au Sept for Darkstrider, 5+ overwatch and +1 to wound strat. Shieldd rones camp beside the Broadsides and one unit is held in reserve for manta-dropping on the COldstar Commander when he moves into the enemy lines.

Attached: Tau-2kpts-Codex2.png (43 KB, 561x872)

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

Nice bait.
I assume you will get some serious replies. :capplingemoji:

Spamalot
Spamalot

Yeah they're really playing the thread title to the hilt

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

only neckbeard losers care about the lore
neckbeard losers are 100% of their customers

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Duke Nukem reporting for duty!

Attached: FB-IMG-1522242710428.jpg (131 KB, 1440x1440)

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

They missed a great chance to introduce them with Primaris
When will this meme die, the only thing cawl did was copy two organs that already existed and put more metal on a skeleton, this took him 10,000 years. Fem marines would have needed a fuck ton of more time to even be a concept.

Flameblow
Flameblow

Please don't feed the trolls

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

at least be artful with your attempted trolling, this is just sad

SniperWish
SniperWish

Read feminis 40k and they tell you this hobby majority womyn

RavySnake
RavySnake

i hope you make those alien bastards pay for busting up your ride

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

There're a few chads in the hobby

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

this thread is already filled with a rousing amount of shit and I blame the OP

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

How are you going to claim objectives? You plan on using pathfinders?

Nojokur
Nojokur

So what are you expecting for todays Dark Eldar news anons?

I'm 50/50 on whether they'll go straight into Wych Cult stuff or pad it out with something else first.

What I am wanting to know is whether having non Kabal/Cult/Coven things is going to make Obsessions not work the way Chapter Tactics and the like do; I would expect Scourges/Incubi/Mandrakes to get an exemption from that the way Fabius Bile does, but what about having a unit of Reavers in a Kabal detachment for example?

Attached: DE-Reavers.png (2.9 MB, 996x1412)

Lunatick
Lunatick

Ummm no sweetie ;)

Booteefool
Booteefool

So if I'm reading this correctly kabal of the black heart gets reroll to charges turn 1?
Do <kabal>s even have any kind of melee troops they can deepstrike?

I blame all of Veeky Forums

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

2nd post

You should have had that text ready to go rather than typing it out. You also lost a few seconds choosing that image.

Next thread try text only. I believe in you.

Spamalot
Spamalot

Tau strat
Point Defense Targeting Relay
Lacks the Irrespective of BS/Moddifiers clause. Is this intentional?

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

Question, can a progena o certain regiments from such progena have ties to a certain space marine chapter, such as getting redeployed with them in every warzone? What if the chapter is already a canon one?

Attached: 1396117292-1002665843.jpg (141 KB, 765x1023)

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

Coolest factions?

World Eaters, Emperors Children, Orks, Dark Eldar, Black Templars for me.

massdebater
massdebater

Fire Warriors. That's why there's two ethereals and two Fireblades, so I can split the group to claim midfield objectives. I have a Ghostkeel on order which will be replacing a Broadside when it arrives. I may run it with a couple of Stealth Suit units for midfield speedbumping, but we'll see how it goes.

Techpill
Techpill

But without the image its easier to gloss over the text.

So if I'm reading this correctly kabal of the black heart gets reroll to charges turn 1?
Do <kabal>s even have any kind of melee troops they can deepstrike?

You are correct, and no Kabals don't really have much assault power; best I can think of is an Archon and his retinue, which actually might be alright especially if there is a good melee relic/trait loadout for the Archon.

Attached: 800px-Sslyth-and-Dark-Eldar-chick.jpg (86 KB, 800x593)

Methshot
Methshot

im not sure what you are saying, but there are regiments that work alongside space marines, and even use the same colors.

SniperGod
SniperGod

Those are all pretty good user. I'd add Ad Mech to the list as well.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

he doesnt lift

SniperWish
SniperWish

Yeah my list is pretty similar to yours at 2k. I got a ghostkeel, 2 units of 4 stealth suits, a commander, pathfinders, a fireblade+two ethereals and darkstrider, broadsides and a bunch of shield drones plus two units of vespids!

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

/fit/ anons aren’t neckbeard losers
They are one of the most autistic boards on this site. Pretty much invented “y-you too”

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

but there are regiments that work alongside space marines
I meant to ask if it is correct to say that my scion dudes work alongside my marine dudes all the time, moving together from one warzone to another.

The second question is if my scions dudes can do the same with a chapter that isn't my dudes, but the crimson fists, or the raptors, or whatever.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

Pretty sure this is bait, but how can you confirm that 40k even HAS a "50%" female player base? Where are these mythical creatures that never seem to appear at gameshops to actually, you know, PLAY THE GAME? Seeing one is like a unicorn, I've only ever seen it twice in 8 years of playing, and it was Orkz and Sisters respectively.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

First for the fastest kabal, the unbeatable flaming skulls.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

they might be neckbeard losers but at least they arent fat as fatass

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

Salamanders

Attached: 277B9235-7A0F-429A-80F7-7CD6ABAAFD1F.jpg (80 KB, 849x590)

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

Archon info or wyches.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

i want covens but wyches are most likely

Spamalot
Spamalot

There are regiments that have honors from fighting along side a chapter. The guard in hellsreach are allowed to adorn the black templar cross for example.

girlDog
girlDog

That image just makes it easier to gloss over the text since everyone knows that it's bait.

askme
askme

Sick-nasty. Have you played any games with it yet?

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

So for a guard army consisting mostly of LRs, payker support seems important to give tanks 2+ or -1 to be hit. With chapter approved we have astropaths at 30 and primarus psykers at 46. Is the 16 points worth it for HQ over Elite? Also is taking an engi seer per tank silly given tanks will probably get focused fired?

TreeEater
TreeEater

for those extra points you can make a supreme command detachment, so I'd say it would be worth it.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

It is worth it. The know two powers and can cast full smite, plus they can do decent melee damage in a pinch.

Also I'd take like 2-3 Enginseers.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

go for it my man. i dont think you would ever find someone who would care. my guard and scions are painted in the same blue scheme as my ultramarines

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

I'm leaning towards Team Poison Kabal so far, even if they don't seem as mechanically strong. I just like having lots of splinter weapons. Hope they get a good trait or stratagem.

That seems likely. Maybe some of the generic Archon traits?
I'd prefer Covens too (so I know whether to buy another Talos or some Wracks), but yeah, Cults seem like the next thing on the list, the new SC box clinches it.

Attached: dark-eldar-wrack-by-rayph-d5t13n2.jpg (147 KB, 821x1000)

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

hopefully yes, i've heard the archons are super fluffy and have amazing customization now so an article on them wouldn't be strange.

cum2soon
cum2soon

how do I build a wych cults army? i'm new as fuck

takes2long
takes2long

Ecclesiarchy, Inquisition, Astra Telepathica, Navigator houses, Adeptus Mechanicus

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

Nukem! Is this a firing line or an aiming line? It's aim and fire! Not aim, aim, and aim! And for the sake of the Emperor's Tits, why aren't your paints thinned??

Snarelure
Snarelure

I'm really hoping for a World Eaters or Emperor's Children codex.

I'd add pre-heresy Thousand Sons to the list, I like me some scholar-warriors

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

Their trait is reroll 1s to wound with poison weapons

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

Thats their obsession, the Chapter tactics analogue. I meant their Warlord Trait, like how the Black Hearts get the CP restoring one.

Hoping for something to make poison weapons cause mortal wounds on a roll of 6+ or something, but I guess we'll see.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

with wyches and venoms

Supergrass
Supergrass

Anybody have some insight? I’m not a waacfag/ruleslawyer or anything, but it’d be nice to know if there’s some precedent for this

King_Martha
King_Martha

BE GONE BAIT!

5mileys
5mileys

GW control the space marines IP. If they don't make them no one will At least they won't be called space marines.

So no matter what they do in that regard they are on the right side of history.

Bidwell
Bidwell

Why do people hate Ynnari ? Is it the lore? Or the fact people keep losing to them ?

massdebater
massdebater

Honestly, no sense trying until we get the Codex to drop. I'd assume barring any real changes it'll still be throwing massed Wyches out of Raiders, backed by Hellions and Reavers to taste (though I think a Clawed Fiend herding Beastmaster is an underrated pick)

I will say that if you want pure cult you'll probably need lots of Reavers with their newly buffed Blasters for any kind of tank busting. If you're happy to branch out, Scourges can do it too.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

It's just a meme. Most people are pretty cool with Ynnari.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

Imo the lore is fine, but when they came out they were a massive, game-breaking buff to an army that was arguably already the strongest in the game outside of mono-builds.

Techpill
Techpill

You guys convert anything lately?

Attached: Screenshot-(460).png (851 KB, 1261x605)

Methnerd
Methnerd

I don't hate them, but I wish they'd be developed a bit more. It'd be nice to have some generic Ynnari options so that one of their big three doesn't have to show up to every skirmish they're in.

But the rules don't do them any favours.

Skullbone
Skullbone

I saw a woman come into the game store once, so me and all my mates started banging the tables and chanting "Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed" until she left.

Flameblow
Flameblow

Old GW is best GW
How does it feel to have incomplete codex?

SniperWish
SniperWish

When does Mannbo come out in stores? I really want to make Space Marauder

Attached: chaosmarauders.jpg (122 KB, 607x791)

RumChicken
RumChicken

thats a pretty chainsword girl.

Haven't converted anything in a couple of weeks, but I ordered a whole bunch of stuff I plan on using to make a World Eaters Contemptor, a bird themed Chaos Contemptor and a third Archon.

StonedTime
StonedTime

Where's collage guy!?

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

And then your mums picked you up to go home.

whereismyname
whereismyname

50% of women
There was one in my LFGS that player tyrannids but she left and sold her army some time ago. I think there is probably only 10% of female players.

Nojokur
Nojokur

going to make Obsessions not work the way Chapter Tactics and
I really hope not.

I do tbwant WAACY mix and matching I just don't want to buy a haem and wracks, and cut points for them to bring my one pain engine

Illusionz
Illusionz

What went wrong?

Attached: 99119915022-ChaosFuriesNEW02.jpg (63 KB, 920x950)

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

mums
not in trump's burgerland!

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

Bit of a shitty pic, but the first psyker for my Astra Telephathica themed army.

Attached: IMAG0321-600x1067.jpg (127 KB, 600x1067)

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

not gonna lie a couple of times I've managed to tilt female opponents with jokes like that, it's a real psychological advantage.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

separate metal wings

otherwise their quality was fine, though definitely on the lower end of the 3e daemon releases

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

Do you think we can use screaming jet on more than one vehicles ? I do hope there is a stratagem akin to the old night shield to lower enemy weapon range.

farquit
farquit

You seem to be throwing the baby out with the bathwater here. The 2nd turn bonus also lets them reroll advances, useful for your blasterborn if their ride gets destroyed somehow. And it gets your troops one turn closer to the fearless bonus, fourth turn fearless is useless, but on turn 3 it might see some use after all. True, re rolling charges might be the big prize on the pfp chart, but it's not the only thing there.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

Costs 3CP to deepstrike an Archon and His Retinue of 4, assuming a court acts as a single unit for the purposes of deepstrike and not 4 individual characters (Which it is).

askme
askme

accompanying drone units provide victory points for killing
I mean it’s not as bad as 7e Ethereals being actively detrimental to bring to any list, but come on now.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

No one was talking about fat asses except you. We seriously need to address this fat fetish of yours, stop trying to turn this thread into your magical realm.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

I've seen maybe 3 women in my store, 1 is married to the owner and the other 2 show up only once in a blue moon.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

What the fuck is with you guys and asking for utterly ridiculous shit that's nowhere in line with the other faction strats? Is this just an Eldar thing?

Skullbone
Skullbone

It was my mum though.

SniperGod
SniperGod

Reminder that just because you painted them the same colors as GW doesn't make them any less /yourdudes/

WebTool
WebTool

That's why I only bring 5 man units of shield drones. PAD drones and the like are too much of a liability.

RumChicken
RumChicken

Yes

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Not that guy, but part of Deldars shtick has always been that they do weird derpy shit others don’t do.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

If you don't like them there are alternatives.

moonrakerminiatures.com/horrors.htm

Attached: 2013ct.jpg (26 KB, 154x252)

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

warhammer-community.com/2018/03/28/codex-drukhari-preview-haemonculus-covensgw-homepage-post-3/
Covens confirmed night lords nao.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

kek fuck off kiddo, my army is nothing more to me than a weapon to wield against the pathetic caacfags who swarm to my store

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

/"your"dudes/

Attached: 1520262314607.jpg (346 KB, 749x749)

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

I can understand why they would, to prevent cherry picking the best units with the best obsessions, but hopefully somewhere in the middle can be found.

I'd be fine if the "outsider" in a detachment (so Reavers in a Kabal) didn't get their usual Obsession so long as it didn't prevent the rest of the detachment getting theirs.

Illusionz
Illusionz

wanting unique stuff is bad
Let me guess you think 8th is the best edition ever.

Supergrass
Supergrass

Just deep strike the entire fucking party boat and reroll your charge with that for one CP my man.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

Tried to make the easy build reivers look a little nicer and have each one equipoed with carbine, pistol, and knife

Attached: IMG-20180327-211758.jpg (816 KB, 3232x1364)

Lunatick
Lunatick

Whst are you on ? Raiders had night shield in 7th ed. I'm sorry it must be your baby first 40k army.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

There's about seven female players at mine. One of them actually joined because her husband was into it. She plays Eldar and does some painting workshops now (she taught some of us how to do this really cool 'glow' effect). The other six are all pretty chill too, although we briefly did deal with this new guy who joined who was Luke-levels of poor hygiene and completely obnoxious. He kept offering to 'teach' the women how to properly play 40k, or he'd throw a fit whenever he lost to anyone. Like full blown temper tantrum "I'm calling me mum!!!". One of the other six ended up in a screaming match with him after he accused her of cheating since her DKoK managed to wipe out his Nids (probably due to shit planning on his part) and she left the store for a week. He was really smug for the entire week until he got tabled again, then he accused another guy of cheating. In fact I don't think he ever accepted a loss. It was always cheating or him 'letting' someone win.

I am also 100% sure he stole Painter Lady's Eldrad before he moved to Boscombe since he was the last person I saw near her table while she was talking to the manager.

I think my store is a anomaly though.

(also if you live in Boscombe I am so sorry)

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

not in trump's 8th edition

MPmaster
MPmaster

We were (arguably, thanks to drop pods) the best deep strikers in 7e, why shouldn't we be now?

King_Martha
King_Martha

I actually enjoy the models, it's more the lack of support.

girlDog
girlDog

Its not without use, I just think those uses are niche and not as good as the other ones.

That reminds me, I kind of hope they change the Retinue mechanic and let it run as a unit; it always hampers me more than it helps me to have them as individuals. I know there are times when its a good thing, they just don't seem to come up as often.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

Yep.
Meet the future Archon of the Spiteful Blade Kabal.

Attached: 20180326-213234.jpg (1.33 MB, 3264x1836)

Bidwell
Bidwell

Night shields didn't reduce enemy range in 7e.

massdebater
massdebater

Attached: Untitled.png (381 KB, 805x574)

iluvmen
iluvmen

i like how you put those guns over the shoulder. im totally not stealing that this weekend

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Another one of these
Hope this one survives its FAQ.

Attached: 40kDrukhariPreview-Mar29-Cornucopians8k[1].jpg (33 KB, 500x275)

Playboyize
Playboyize

Well damn, it is Covens today

Attached: Cov.png (157 KB, 552x307)

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

Yeah I'd be ok if you choose a "tactic" for that detachment. Like an obsession for a kabal. Then you can add wych or coven units but they are just vanilla add on and only the kabal units get their trait.

Methshot
Methshot

only having 5 markerlights
at bs 3+ because -1
getting less than 5 markerlights on your target
Literal useless garbage

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

get that sense out of trump's plastic men thread

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

No I'm Swiss. And it's not even my LFGS but more of a club of players. The LFGS has near no 40k mini and make only TCG and tabletop nights.

Firespawn
Firespawn

scion colorschemes please
the ones on google are either baby blue hideousness or standard red/black

Flameblow
Flameblow

Not bad

Attached: Cov2.png (252 KB, 598x390)

SniperWish
SniperWish

True enough, but I think it could be fun if you were running MSU warriors (For some reason?) sticking a melee weapon on the sergeant. Really I'm hoping that independent factions will get to adopt their detachments tactic.

RavySnake
RavySnake

Or was it in 6th edition. I remember a rule reducing the range of 6 inches.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

who is Luke?

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

There is some broken ass shit in that.

Lunatick
Lunatick

Haemonculi brings +D3 CP at the game start
The Archon gets a CP on a 6+ any time either player uses a stratagem
Are Dark Eldar going to be rolling in command points?

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

How will BL fuck it up?

Attached: Emperor-VS-Horus.jpg (504 KB, 1600x1169)

Booteefool
Booteefool

Reminder to hold off on judgements about the strength/viability of a codex until we actually have the whole thing

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Wait, so if we use this we basically get the multi warlord stratagem for free or even GAIN CP from it. And the main ability isn't the worst either.

King_Martha
King_Martha

Tau were the best at shooting in 7e, why shouldn't we be now?

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

Look in the 7th ed codex.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

do yourself a favor and avoid all of Dorset if you ever decide to visit the uk ok. you don't want to run into him.

5mileys
5mileys

You should be.

cum2soon
cum2soon

Incidently, this Warlord Trait would at very worst case scenario cancel out the cost of that Stratagem that gives you a Trait for your Haemy and Succy along with your Archon, so there is pretty much no reason not to do so

Guess I'm running my Coven as Prophets of Flehs, they're the only one that seem to be any good for a Talos swarm anyway.

I honestly think the Kabalite stuff was better, but I'll have to let it sink in a bit.

Attached: dark-eldar-haemonculus-by-rayph-d5t13hq.jpg (173 KB, 774x1000)

takes2long
takes2long

flesh looks like the best just for more cp. the other don't really stand out that much to me

massdebater
massdebater

Because Tau deserve their fate.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

Oh good, now we're going to have people theory crafting the mythical leadership bomb list again.

Playboyize
Playboyize

And you can have both at once, along with Succubus

Methshot
Methshot

nou

TreeEater
TreeEater

Whoah.
Not Boscombe but Bournemouth, and i know the store he likely plays at now (one in Charminster).

I MUST FIND HIM.

Emberburn
Emberburn

shh let me be hype

Attached: Kanade6.gif (282 KB, 500x282)

Firespawn
Firespawn

Anybody who thinks T’au are bad are brainlets who don’t consider a units strength outside of killy-nes per point in a vacuum

SniperGod
SniperGod

Could plastic sisters be a return of Codex: Witch Hunters? That way they could roll Sisters of Silence and inquisitors into it.

SniperWish
SniperWish

Wait there's only 3 coven tactics?
Aww man.

RavySnake
RavySnake

That's what I meant
Succubus traits will probably all be about combat prowess though

This could also be good against armies who don't practically/literally ignore morale

Attached: 40kDrukhariPreview-Mar29-Praytheydonttakeyou9w[1].jpg (29 KB, 500x254)

StonedTime
StonedTime

YOU CANT HOLD THE GATES OF THE HYPE BEAST

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

On the other hand, most of things you'd really want leadership bombs to work on are immune or close enough in one way or another, but we'll see how it plays out. Seems like you'd have to invest in it as a strategy where the other traits are more "here is your bonus have fun"

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

hope not, gw said all codex's would be released by end of 2018, if we didnt get an inquisitor dex until 2019 that means they lied to me, and i will never trust them again

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

But user tgey can't delete units like tgey used too they must be bad.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

Usless gem. Morale is broken and bad written again.

Armies do not care about morale or use fearless options. Never had a game where morale was a factor.

The option to bring back wracks and teleport them is MASSIVE, compare it to valhallan strategem where you have to pay for them and use your deploy edge...

Booteefool
Booteefool

fuck you im buy wracks right now

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

tyranids were (arguably thanks to orks) the worst faction in 5th, 6th, and 7th, why shouldn't we be now?

MPmaster
MPmaster

No

Spamalot
Spamalot

NO. Please just leave him undiscovered in whatever fucking filthy mold patch he's culturing under. Nobody should deal with him again, user.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

Bet you anything that Wrack stratagem gets FAQd to "your board edge".

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

Isn't that every edition, though?

cum2soon
cum2soon

Eh, I was never really a covens fan, and this doesn't really change my mind. But It might be fun to pick up a few models and try the Coven of the Twelve.

massdebater
massdebater

why shouldn't we be now?
Your less cancer than tau.

Inmate
Inmate

that reiver in the middle
HAy GuYs CAN I plAY toO?

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Faq soon to rectify this user don't worry

Techpill
Techpill

You should be, that's why GW is holding back the faq to nerf you.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

DE
acquiring all the CP

LOCK UP YOUR LOLIS

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

Boscombe is so shit, i can't say i'm shocked by any of this.

Amusing tidbit: The average life expectancy of males in Boscombe is TEN YEARS less than the surrounding area (and i mean 20 minutes away) due to the massive drug use and fuck knows what else.

It's basically a sewer.

Emberfire
Emberfire

prepare your ass for "in competitive play, you must pay reserve points for it" or some other bullshit like guard one.

Flameblow
Flameblow

implying theyre gonna even touch the overshadowed gems that are genestealers, tyrannofexes, exocrines, and biovores
implying literally everything in the codex save 3 units isnt at least good

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

tfw of of the 10% of the playerbase which are "female", 60% of them are trannies

Attached: download-(1).jpg (4 KB, 300x168)

RavySnake
RavySnake

Hey guys, hehe, check out what I got
Is that a.... where did you get that helmet?
Found it in the chaplain's quarters
..... We need to run

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

What faction do you think has the highest number or percentage of homosexuals? Asking for science?

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

Yes. Il have to build the box Ive never opened after I finish painting the Yncarne

TechHater
TechHater

I thought it was kind of goofy at first but maybe 2-3 Talos with Heat Lances using this as a hit squad WOULD be an okay tactic, if they got a price drop at least. Its not like they couldn't still get mileage out of their points shooting tanks and punching armored infantry.

Attached: Cov3.png (154 KB, 538x321)

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

useful. thanks user

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

Haemonculi can lower morale very well, but for what purpose? I really wish gw had spoiled one of the payoffs of reducing enemy leadership, and I hope it isn't just morale casualties.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

Ah, so he's a worshiper of Nurgle I see.

whereismyname
whereismyname

4+ Invuln on Wracks, Talos, and Grots? Bruh that's amazing.

Supergrass
Supergrass

equal parts Eldar and Guard

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

YIkes

Attached: file.png (271 KB, 500x435)

Booteefool
Booteefool

How is that bullshit? Getting free units is fucking cancer, it's half of why 7e's formations were broken.

Spamalot
Spamalot

Blood Angels. Just look at Sangy and tell me he wasn't a poof.

farquit
farquit

1 kabal patrol with one archon
5 coven patrols, 10 Haemonculi total
Use Alliance of Agony 10 times
11 - 10 + 10d3 CP
Potential 34 CP

viagrandad
viagrandad

Eh, it's a replishment so I wouldn't be surprised if iflt didn't get FAQd

happy_sad
happy_sad

The pieces are falling into place.

w8t4u
w8t4u

God, I saw that too. I'm getting pretty hype, seriously want to see how Heat Lances and the Chronos have changed

Bidwell
Bidwell

Edgy elves are spess skaven now

iluvmen
iluvmen

pay for whole unit
set it to reserve
big chance it wont even join game
wait for other unit to die
pay fucking 2cp
deploy them on foot from edge

This is just worst thing ever done by GW

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

That's also Prophets of Flesh. It's the clear winner. Also Urien Rakhart is from that coven so imagine the fun when you have +1 T on every vehicle and PoF units AND +1 inv on those units. Also refilling 4++ for Urien Rakhart and master regenesist warlord trait.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Run a 20 man blob
tfw it teleports around the table beating things to death in the backline
It's a good day to be a flesh sculptor

TreeEater
TreeEater

Also, that works for coven raiders and venoms as well, doesn't it? Expensive CP wise for a unit without amazing shooting & which can't be squadroned, but being able to splat a commissar with a dark lance turn 1 seems like fun.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

This fucking makes me angry. It's literally impossible to counter. Any unit can use it, you've got to table your opponent to stop it. How in the name of god am I supposed to keep a T3 4+ buff unit alive when Covens shit is on the field?

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

Reivers are SPOOKY

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

not allowed in tourneys for detachment limits.

Them elf tears will be great

Flameblow
Flameblow

When the faction you play and painted your army up as is the best one
Urien is a good boi that hasn't done anything wrong in his whole life.

SniperWish
SniperWish

I'd guess they've only shown three, but I could well be wrong.

RavySnake
RavySnake

Yes but it renders the stratagem near pointless: Why keep reinforcement points on hand for the possibility of whisking away some wracks on their last few models and redeploying when you could just pay for that extra squad to be on the field and doing work from the get go?

The only real advantage using reinforcement points to set up fresh models instead of just buying a new unit is having one less turn of deployment in the competition for first turn

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

Take Ynnari

-1 from a warlock power, -1 from a harlequin relic, -3 from the right mix of coven units, -1 from all dark eldar units when the combat round gets high enough, -1 from phantasm grenade launchers

Attached: file.png (247 KB, 500x325)

TechHater
TechHater

Learn to use cover instead of relying in screening.

FastChef
FastChef

Huh, you'd think they would have capped that stratagem to once per battle.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

Check your math. You certainly don't get 10D3 CP

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

I dunno, the sniping characters with Talos could be nifty.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Does anybody else flip through 7e formations for inspiration on fluffy lists? I pretty much never bring my ghostkeel without 2 units of stealth suits for that neat little “stealth wing” feel. My vanguard detachments pretty much always look just like a Retaliation Cadre. Come to think of it, my current 1500 point list is literally a Hunter Cadre with an ethereal slapped in there. I like to think in this way formations can do some good to atone for their “waacfag-bait” past

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

pay for unit once
replenish it three or four times throughout the game for free, effectively giving yourself 400 free points

That's the alternative. Fuck out of here with that horseshit, pay for your models like everyone else.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

The only thing that would make LD matter, is them getting a 3 CP "This unit automatically fails Morale" strat

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

Deal with the fact they had to pay 2CP to even try that trick and it doesn't negate cover or any bodyguard-like effects?

Nojokur
Nojokur

Yeah, Flesh seems like the best one for sheer usefulness. I like the Character Sniping one pretty well, same as the "friendly fire" one here , but there just isn't much good Coven shooting to make use of it.

Raiders with Dark Lances/Disintegrators just occured to me too, wonder if that was something they considered

Lunatick
Lunatick

tournies come out and say eldar are exempt

Salt.jpg

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

Why not?

Yeah I noticed yesterday that it wasn't capped. Though I'll more likely use it if I ever want to succubi. Not really a coven player.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Cant use DE stratagem or harlequins relic if you're Ynnari.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

Thats a whole lotta hoops for something that'll affect one unit you've probably already killed anyway

girlDog
girlDog

Pretty fucking hard when a buff unit has to be within 6" of the unit it's buffing. Not every table has Cities of Death level terrain density.

viagrandad
viagrandad

Oh hai.

Attached: 99590112003-DarkEldarTantalus01.jpg (65 KB, 920x950)

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

Shield drones
:^)

idontknow
idontknow

Eh, its good but not great; Talos with Heat Lances are gonna cost a lot and only hit on +4 in the first place, and thats 2CP down the drain too.

Could be brutal on a Raider though

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Ah, that was my issue. I had first thought just firing those flamers that Grots come with, but eh.

Methnerd
Methnerd

Good bye roboto gaymen.

TreeEater
TreeEater

Absolutely not recently, but I still like the wheelchair-meganob I did years ago. Stopped playing orks pretty soon after though, so I never got around to actually painting the dude...

Attached: gargboss2.jpg (107 KB, 615x461)

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

Oh ok than learn to rely on actual strategy that isn't guilliman.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

I'm pretty sure sisters aren't going to get a codex before the models, so GW lied anyway.
I don't want to by a codex for 5 units, when one's a monkey and the other is guard infantry squad without the regimental doctrines.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

I rather like that idea.
Kudos, user.

Evilember
Evilember

"Not bad, Horus, you almost made me use ten percent of my power. Heh."
"NANI?!"

SniperGod
SniperGod

Yeah, sniping with Talos/Raiders is growing on me. Still think the Flesh is the strongest overall though, the leadership bomb isn't doing it for me and I don't think its worth it just for the stratagem. Warlord Trait and Relic might change my mind.

Not Coven.

SniperWish
SniperWish

So what, I'm supposed to run a bodyguard unit for every HQ in my army? Some armies don't even have units they can pass off wounds onto. 2CP is utterly negligible when you've got free CP regen through relics and strats.

WebTool
WebTool

Dark Angels

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

Such as?

TechHater
TechHater

Not Coven.

Attached: Untitled.png (206 KB, 588x455)

eGremlin
eGremlin

Don't transports gain the keyword of the thing they're transporting? For example, a Chimera transporting Cadian troops gains the Cadia keyword, and can use their trait/strats?

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

laughingnecrons.jpg

JunkTop
JunkTop

Get gud

Attached: file.png (961 KB, 1023x514)

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

That was the first thing that popped into my head, but the 50/50 chance for friendly fire is too much.

Thats weird; they didn't show us a single Coven relic.

Attached: 420px-Wrack-by-moonskinned-d5tx8oj.jpg (34 KB, 420x600)

Illusionz
Illusionz

use -1 AP trait
suddenly 12 shots S8 AP-4 2 dmg

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

*ikes

Excuse me sweetie, antisemitism is literally never OK

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

competition for first turn

It's now only +1 and even then its negated on 1/6. Not worth anything.

They completely broken fluffy thing about valhalla but allowed all competitive guard players to spam vostoyan most famous thing - shadowsword +1BS and punisher spam. GW rule writing is just terrible and they have 0 playtesters.

Now they will take notes from half-casual USA torunament with strange meta and will nerf tyranids instead of ynnari. Or even nerf already overpriced weak GK crying for help cause they were appearing on adepticon as some addon to imperium. GW is brainless in case of writing those strategems, check ork one in CA. Don't bother, DE still will be ynnari's bitch

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

The Emperor's Text to Speech series is literally the bazinga of 40k.

Attached: Consider-the-following.png (308 KB, 800x529)

Lunatick
Lunatick

Why wouldn't they do the book first? As if they're going to leave it for the model update.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

Csm has it with no reserve points needed.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

dont forget hemlocks -2

yes you can they just need to have their own detatchment. Also nothing about what was listed is a stratagem.

Spamalot
Spamalot

haHAA

Soft_member
Soft_member

Sanguinius is beating the fuck out of Horus by giving in fully to Khorne's gifts
Horus tries to tell him to resist, that Chaos can be used rather than be used by it
Sanguinius is too mad to be stopped and has to be put down for his own good, thanking Horus as he dies
Emperor actually fights Horus but can't win because Chaos too powerful rather than he's holding back
Horus is the one actually holding back the might of Chaos because he's got 'good' in him
As he's beating the fuck out of the Emperor, he sees his father dying and the last good in him rallies and weakens himself, begging the Emperor to strike him down while he still can
Horus dies, the ultimate sacrifice at the end, a redeemed hero after all
Rogal Dorn smiles, saying Horus would have made the better Emperor

Attached: blacklibrary.png (89 KB, 500x457)

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

This is pretty sweet. I for one welcome our DEW friends to the "awesome snipers" club

t. Admech player

happy_sad
happy_sad

whats the likelihood that they discontinue wartrakks and big guns for orks? lots of the models are extremely old and the big gun is largely redundant beside the mek gun

5mileys
5mileys

My bad, right you are

Just add Screaming Jets to put it wherever you want, too. Wonder if that'll get nerfed?

cum2soon
cum2soon

exact same warlord trait with bonus cp
Codex creep is real

takes2long
takes2long

So your issue is that you are running a fragile HQ unit with no defensive tricks...and they are easy to kill with a specific strategy that is only available to a specific subgroup of dark eldar and costs 2CP to try?

Do you also get sad when someone brings snipers?

w8t4u
w8t4u

3T 4+
must be girlymans

nigs you be dumb

Inmate
Inmate

It's kind of funny...?

idontknow
idontknow

EMG is the bazinga of monstergirls

likme
likme

No, you decide the keyword when you buy the unit, same as everything else

The change to first turn decision is only for the Chapter Approved missions. The rulebook ones remain as they were.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

WE'RE TALKING ABOUT COVENS YOU NIGGER!

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

exact same warlord trait with bonus cp
same as who?

Methshot
Methshot

I wish this were the base rule for firing into melee, instead of a flat "you can't do that!". Even with an extra -1 penalty or something.

Methnerd
Methnerd

Well, given that they sell no alternative, 0.
Oh shoot, okay

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

guilliman

Fireblades and Ethereals are not Guilliman. They're T3 units with a 5+ and 4+ save respectively. They're not meant to take fire until everything around them is dead, or they're targeted by sniper equivalents. The army relies on using them as force multipliers, without them the infantry die in droves. I'm sorry that not every army is designed for its units to operate independently from one another like Eldar, and we have to play around their limitations. Clearly it's too much to expect GW to consider that when designing another army's stratagems.

Snarelure
Snarelure

A woman and/or a black dude will be present.

Attached: 1497839041840.jpg (11 KB, 480x360)

Firespawn
Firespawn

It says a <dark creed> unit, raiders will count as <kabal> units and will not have the <dark creed> covens key word (I presume)

Flameblow
Flameblow

Can you have negative leadership?

Attached: SpaceWolvesBjornTheFellHandedScenic.jpg (481 KB, 1200x850)

SniperGod
SniperGod

I guess it would just make sense to release them together.
Especially if they wanted to add new units/options.

SniperWish
SniperWish

The real Horus Heresy was the friends we killed along the way

Also the Emperor's last words are telling Olannius Pius to follow the Grand Line and find the One Piece

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

is there a translucent paint thats used to color windshields?

StonedTime
StonedTime

Oh for fucks sake what is that.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

I mean kill 1 guy in a ld 9 unit then have it at an additional -7 leadership and it's just end of turn roll a dice and lose that many models if you roll more than 1.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

You should apply for BL.

Attached: 1522160377168.jpg (82 KB, 800x596)

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

"we are not so different you and I"

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

I like the idea of these coven traits, but I'm just not sold still.
I don't like coven models enough to really wanna get them.
I guess a haemy and some raiders floating around could work. I could fill em with units from a different detachment, yeah, or does it need to be from the same one?

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

Army of pirates who never fight fair and aren't very tough but plan shit for 100 years

Makes sense they have a lot of CP

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

The trade-off is those units won't benefit from soulburst and soulburst doesn't trigger on morale phase.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

Why not take shield drones? You have a unit that is specifically designed to stop your HQ getting assassinated. That or accept that a HQ unit being fragile can actually be a disadvantage.

Supergrass
Supergrass

See, that's a great idea. However, as someone who's assembled one of those, I wouldn't field one if you paid me. Hell, I won't even take it out of the case, it's probably the most fragile thing I own

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Raiders can be taken as <Coven> units in the Index, so I'll assume they haven't changed that. Theres even models for that purpose.

Attached: 99120112021-DarkEldarWracks07.jpg (56 KB, 920x950)

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

I already said that I can counter snipers by killing the unit. With the Covens shit you have to table them to remove the threat to your characters.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

Rogal Dorn smiles, saying Horus would have made the better Emperor

Honestly this would be pretty based

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

REEEEEEE ONE coven has a 2cp method of sniping my characters REEEEEE
Holy shit autism speaks

Booteefool
Booteefool

Raiders and other vehicles take the faction keyword you want them to take. Coven is included in their profile.

Spamalot
Spamalot

deldar
harlequins
ynnari
When's my elf space pirate codex

viagrandad
viagrandad

For free

takes2long
takes2long

I know. I had the very bad idea to take one in a 1500 points list and he got rekt T1 by laser canon shots because failed my invulnerable saves.

w8t4u
w8t4u

I mean, soulburst is pretty well useless at this point so just play with the different factions of Aeldari without taking them as Ynnari, hell it even lets you take warlord traits that are actually meaningful.

askme
askme

Seems good, but not broken. Anything that can get taken out in one volley would normally be replaceable, stuff that you'd really want to delete in one turn like Bobby G are going to survive anything that can use that Stratagem.

Yeah, its good an all, I just feel that if you've brought all those elements to bear on a single unit you probably could have just killed them all anyway on a small unit and all the big ones have ways to avoid morale.

Bidwell
Bidwell

If a tau is manning the raider's gun it should really have less ballistic skill.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

Attached: Magnus-smiling.jpg (54 KB, 600x461)

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

Nice formatting dood

Methshot
Methshot

And it's unfair that someone be able to use an expensive stratagem to get a shot at killing your HQ? Despite you also being the army with the best and cheapest bodyguard units in the game?

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

Bobby G are going to survive anything that can use that Stratagem.
Can be tank 12 str 8 ap-3 something something damage shots?

Snarelure
Snarelure

Ok learn to stop playing tau.

Skullbone
Skullbone

Well you said Ynnari. If you play Ynnari I think you just have to concentrate on soulburst combo.

Firespawn
Firespawn

Drones can just be targeted first and die in no time at all to S4 AP-0 fire. And fuck me for fielding the only buff units I have in my codex, right? God, why don't I just bring a 2+ 4++ character from another codex that can fill the gap in my defenses?

Attached: 1463225457659.jpg (80 KB, 766x960)

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

We're talking about the elf space pirate codex

Attached: file.png (888 KB, 1000x1000)

StonedTime
StonedTime

So coven friends do you like the tactics? Kind of hard for me to comment since I've never used covens. But I'm hoping you get nice stuff like us kabalites.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

It's talking about Overwatch, it's fairly obvious the normal Overwatch rules apply.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

2CP is not expensive.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

The Archon looks familiar

Attached: file.png (82 KB, 250x333)

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Adarki Aeldari > Acorsairi

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

With the new Coven stuff, I was wondering, how legit is playing to maximise morale damage? Is it a legit playstyle?

Nojokur
Nojokur

letting your vehicles be driven by literal drooling retards
user I...

Illusionz
Illusionz

Woops you're right, thanks for not chewing me out for that. I assume they'll adjust the vehicles for the codex as they have now fully separated DE into 3 mini-factions but again, that's pure speculation on my part

Attached: 1514936948481.jpg (182 KB, 1024x1024)

Lunatick
Lunatick

Attached: git-gud-by-bringer-of-doom-da85y0o.jpg (102 KB, 753x1062)

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

Drones are super annoying to deal with. Don't run your characters up like a moron and a few drones will be more than enough to keep them safe.

MPmaster
MPmaster

Yeah, his 3++ save cancels out a lot of it

12 shots
8 hits
5.3333333333 hits wound
1.77777777777 get through the save
3.5555555555 wounds done in total, assuming average rolls across the board.

Most stuff you'll really want to kill will have Invulnerable saves that'll negate the worst of it. Talos's with Heat Lances actually might be better due to the possibilty of a good d6 damage roll, I'll run the numbers

King_Martha
King_Martha

The army list is being released in beta form in 2018 chapter approved, to hold over until the 2019 book+models

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

Not letting them be Undivided.

massdebater
massdebater

So HQs shouldn't have to care about their defences? If you take a fragile HQ, you need to deal with the fact that it is fragile, that is one of it's disadvantages. Do you also bitch that people can assault your fireblade? Fireblades are not exactly an expensive HQ all things considered.

Yes, cheap HQ can potentially die if you are facing a specific subset of a specific faction who are supposed to be notable for assassination.

hairygrape
hairygrape

Take some Shadow Spectres too, -1 ld and rolls are now taken with 3d6

Attached: file.png (571 KB, 920x950)

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Just GW failing to consider FW units when writing army special rules again.
laughs in 14” 3d6 S6 ap -3 D3 flamer which can reroll one of the hits dice for 1 cp

Techpill
Techpill

Woops you're right, thanks for not chewing me out for that.
Given I thought the Tantalus wasn't able to take the Coven keyword further up the thread I'm not able to call anyone out my man

I do wonder what they'll do about keywords and transports, if they segregate them it removes transport options, if they keep them we'll have Tantalus and Raider hitmen running around

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

Not saying it's automatically good or anything but if it sees use it'll be more as a an anti-aura deathball strategy. Enemy has 5 units all near their characters to benefit from auras and you take some pot shots and park your dark creed raiders next to the deathball so they all have -3 leadership then also hit them all with your phantasm grenades plus whatever other leadership debuffs you can drop on them and after a few potshots at every unit killing 2 to 4 models the guy has to remove another 10 from leadership rolls.

WebTool
WebTool

Guys can shoot my drones, then use a strategem to kill my leader.
This is somehow unfair, when I've required at least 2 units and 2 CP to get to this point.

How many more hoops would make it fair? Should they also have to as your permission to shoot at you?

FastChef
FastChef

Literally every other overwatch buff I can find -specifies- “irrigardless of modifiers.” That’s why I’m asking. The only thing that’s obvious here is that that clause is missing. I’m unsure if this is intended or not

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

3 Talos with twin Heat Lances do even worse based on average rolls (1.75 wounds at the end of the day), but have a much higher variance; with marginally lucky rolls they could do a lot of damage. Still, nothing to count on.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

If your entire army hinges one one unit maybe you should look at that and not the enemy.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

don't move your characters up with your infantry so you can't get into range for your infantry to shoot at their maximum potential provided by the characters.

wew lad, guess I better not bring any characters at all

I've run shield drones in squads of five all throughout the index. One turn they'll take an entire army's worth of fire, the next they all die in the volley of the first squad. They're a highly unpredictable unit that still suffers from morale and being able to be targeted separately.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

I think user meant the actual physical model is fragile, and likely to break during play.

Soft_member
Soft_member

wew lad, guess I better not bring any characters at all

Yes mate, things die in battles. You likely shouldn't bring anything you are unwilling to risk dying.

Attached: peopledie.jpg (37 KB, 800x450)

takes2long
takes2long

It's not a matter of caring about defences, it's that there are no defensive options available to them. Their defense is the giant fucking bubblewrap of infantry. That's why they stay behind four layers of dudes, so they don't get assaulted. You can blow sniper units off the table, in fact I make them priority targets from turn one. Having to table an entire army to remove that possibility is just insane.

idontknow
idontknow

Is it possible to nidsoup different hive fleets in different detachments in the same army?

Playboyize
Playboyize

Yes

Methshot
Methshot

yeah, but dont 'cos its pretty gay and makes no sense

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

Yes, most comp lists usually run kronos + kraken
K supremacy

Skullbone
Skullbone

We don't know we won't have to pay for them yet. Also all it would take for the leadership bomb to work is a warlord trait or relic that removes any "ignore morale" rules.

Evilember
Evilember

Advance your hammerhead bubblewrapped in your lineman with the character sitting directly behind the tank to keep him out of LoS. Use your imagination!

RavySnake
RavySnake

I can't handle deaths and can't adapt
plays tau
Why am I not surprised.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

I dont find it to be that fragile. Every time I transport it I just remove the sail and then put it back on. It doesn't need glue to stay in place.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

he's never played a halfling horde
git gud m8, deal with it, drones cna still intercept these wounds so put a unit of SD next to your HQ

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

it's that there are no defensive options available to them
What is cover?

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

He's Tau, of course he can adapt

Attached: file.png (113 KB, 170x342)

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

shield drones in squads of five
You should probably learn your rules before trying to make a point. Shield drones are each their own separate unit, and killing all 5 with one firing unit takes godlike rolling because every one need to have exactly the right amount of wounds rolled.

I think you should just stop bringing characters, though. You obviously don't know how to use them. You'll probably have a better overall experience if you just spam basic dudes.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Is running "Big Bugs" Tyranids cheesy? I only ask because I've been playing them in semi-casual games at my LGS and so far I've won 5/6 games pretty handily. I don't think the people that I play against will directly tell me not to bring them (because it's a pretty friendly atmosphere) but I don't want to ruin other people's time by playing no-fun lists.

The basic rundown of the list so far is this.

Hive Tyrantx2
Malanthrope
Maleceptor
Tyrant Guardx3
Carnifexsx4 (2 SK and 2 Dakkafexs)
Tyranofex
Exocrine
Trygon Prime
Genestealersx7

So far I've been shitting on Guard players more than anything. The dakkafexs obliterate infantry while the exocrine/tyrano fuck up tanks in the back field. The -1 to hit from the Malanthrope + the spore cysts on the fex's combined with the high toughness can really fuck up any attempts to shoot me down.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

That's on you for picking a fag army which has no use for warlords in transports.

whereismyname
whereismyname

Sounds like guilliman

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Having to table an entire army to remove that possibility is just insane.

Like say, having to table the entire army to get rid of the fireblade?

Things you can do:
Use drones to tank shots (Any firepower put into drones isn't going into better units that will actually be killing him.)
Put your fireblade behind a tank so he's got no LOS? His buff doesn't care about LOS to your own troops.
Put your fireblade in cover to improve his armour save.
Accept that cheap HQs with really good buffs can in fact run into a situation they don't like.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

Given I thought the Tantalus wasn't able to take the Coven keyword further up the thread I'm not able to call anyone out my man

It's nice that despite the sometimes incessant shitposting and arguements, decent conversation can still be had on Veeky Forums

I do wonder what they'll do about keywords and transports, if they segregate them it removes transport options, if they keep them we'll have Tantalus and Raider hitmen running around

Indeed, the last couple days have put my hype-meter into overdrive. It seems that playing true to the DE fluff is going to be easily achievable this time around and actually be a viable tactic

Attached: 1521759665948.jpg (66 KB, 900x771)

5mileys
5mileys

nids have the most fluff reasons to mix traits
for some reason its unfluffy
K

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

When an army is designed to work around buff characters it's kind of hard not to bring them. Tau is an army built around synergy, that's why we don't get re-roll bubbles unlike nearly every other army, we have to paint targets with markerlights from fragile platforms. You lose your markerlights, your buffs, and you go down like a wet paper bag. I'm fine with that. I'm used to it. But I'd better be able to counter it in some way, like killing the particular units that are sniping my characters. When the entire enemy force can target your characters it's ridiculous. They don't have to focus on defending their character snipers because every unit has the potential to be one. Where's the downside? They're fielding long range AT that can shoot at characters, have CP out the arse, can regain CP from themselves and the opponent like everyone else. Spending 2CP for being able to shoot at characters is fucking ridiculous. I'd pay it in a heartbeat.

Attached: 1426308993275.jpg (30 KB, 722x349)

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

They specfically dont mix hive fleets though

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

Not that guy, but you can take a unit of Tactical Drones as shield drones. Don’t be a fag, my dude

Methnerd
Methnerd

It doesn't need it. It tells you that you hit on a 5 or 6, so a -/+ modifier wouldn't affect it.

Snarelure
Snarelure

When two Hive Fleets meet they both fight it out to see which one is stronger and then adapt based on the fight.

Emberburn
Emberburn

Pray they don't take you alive
That's fucking baller. This Codex is looking so fun.

Only three Covens is a bit disappointing though.

SniperWish
SniperWish

Yeah, 3+ cover's real useful against units that have -4 AP

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

It's usless.

MSU don't care about morale and hordes usually have some kind of fearless. Name one army that would be hurt with -1 morale... other than necrons, that will be i think only one. Use strategem to kill their characters and exploit morale to block their protocols would work well. Still necrons will be far from top competitive armies and those strong armies now doesnt care about morale.

TechHater
TechHater

Where's the downside?

You need to run a specific subfaction that's otherwise not fantastic? They gain in 'kill characters' and lose out in 'General fighting'.

FastChef
FastChef

Idea for a Telaren tank army with support and screens + some sentinals + lib dread to fight melee specialists that try to assault the tanks.
two TC order each other to not explode while shooting each round. Psykers mostly are for throwing buffs on the tanks. HW teams sit in the back shooting mortars and denying deepstrike area. Infantry is for charge screening the tanks against assaults. Will probably be destroyed in melee, but should have 2 layers for defense in depth. Scouts have some rifles and sudo deapstrike? Mostly So bringing the lib doesn't cost a CP.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

When the entire enemy force can target your characters it's ridiculous.
most coven units are shit at shooting. The only ones that could credibly use that strategem to snipe a character are heat lance Talos (expensive, +4 to hit, short range) which are going to need 2-3 to do the job or Raiders/Tantalus, if they don't get FAQ'd.

If you can't deal with those and/or have redundant Fireblades/Ethereals are necessary, well, sucks to be you, guess that one single Coven has your number

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

He didn't buy up 30 of each troop before the dex was announced when they were all cheap on eBay

10 man squad only. Stratagem is trash and will be "reinforcement points"

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

Not right now, but the codex may have some leadership based payoffs that change it.

Right now the only legitimate thing is putting dark creed units near a vehicle to reduce its leadership and then having a harlequins hq use that special grenade on it.

Supergrass
Supergrass

Then use one of the other options. They can't shoot without LOS and you have tanks.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

Hive fleets from different sectors of space on the same battlefield implied fluffy

lol k

Lunatick
Lunatick

Yeah, I was expecting 4, but I guess its not so bad. And assuming we get 3 Cults as well, thats still more variety than most (any maybe) other faction.

Really surprised we didn't see any Coven relics though

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

take patrol detahemnt with wracks chaep heam and a talos or something
use WL trait for +CPs
kill charicters on the cheap whilst shitting out CPs
ooo such a disadvantage

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

huh... 4 chan keeps saying the list is spam...

IG Spear Head-Telaren?
HQ:
Tank Comander with Exicutioner PLasma, las cannon, 2x plasma cannon, Storm Bolter 219pts
Tank Comander with Exicutioner PLasma, las cannon, 2x plasma cannon, Storm Bolter 219pts
Heavy Support:
Leman Russ Battle Tank with Punisher Gatling cannon, Heavy Bolter, 2x Heavy Bolter, Storm Bolter 168 pts
Leman Russ Battle Tank with Punisher Gatling cannon, Heavy Bolter, 2x Heavy Bolter, Storm Bolter 168 pts

IG Brigade - Telaren? Sentinals rolling around at full BS seems cool?
HQ:
Primares Psyker 46 points

Troops:
Infantry Squad 40 points
Infantry Squad 40 points
Infantry Squad 40 points
Infantry Squad 40 points
Infantry Squad 40 points
Infantry Squad 40 points

King_Martha
King_Martha

But if I’m adding 1 to my hit rolls, a roll of a 4 -becomes- a 5 or a 6. That is why most overwatch modifying rules specify irrigardless of modifiers

girlDog
girlDog

Weeeeeeell, DE can ally in a Farseer with Mind War to BTFO any Ld-bombed characters.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

Have the forgebane booklet fluff been scanned up and shared yet?

Attached: 60010199019-ForgebaneENG01.jpg (154 KB, 920x950)

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

Breaking it into parts seems to help.

Elites:
Techpriest Engiseer 42 points

Fast Attack:
Armored Sentinal With Autocannon 52 points

Heavy Support:
HWT with Mortars 33pts
HWT with Mortars 33pts
HWT with Mortars 33pts

Blood Angels Patrol
HQ:
Libarian Dreadnaught 172 pts
Troops:
Scouts with Sniper rifles 75 points

Total should be 1998/2000

5mileys
5mileys

Because it is spam?

iluvmen
iluvmen

Yeah the strategy is better for nuking psykers, captains, and other low end characters people take for their aura in which case you just splitfire and kill two support characters turn 1 for 3cp.

Methnerd
Methnerd

A talos won't kill a fireblade on average. You also now have exactly what to shoot at. If they have a few models form that subfaction? THEY are the snipers to shoot at now. It is no longer 'You need to kill the entire army'.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

Imperial Princeps prepare to face the Dies Irae, Siege of Terra (M.31 colorized)

Attached: Princeps.jpg (474 KB, 1463x845)

SniperGod
SniperGod

nah man the Frone Support rule makes them a unit for deployment only then massed kill points from that point onwards

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

Dark Eldar (Covens), Black Templars, World Eaters/Emperor's Children, Mordians, Mechanicum (30k)

Are you me?

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

Clearly you don't know shit about Covens, its been pointed out that only 2-3 things are going to be able to snipe effectively, just deal with them or git gud

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

OH YES, THIS IS GOING IN THE DARK CITY

Attached: 1522207822152.png (159 KB, 725x516)

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

Yeah, my SOB faith providers are going to spend time sitting behind rhinos in the future.

eGremlin
eGremlin

yeah man it's real easy to counter, just bring redundant HQ's!

I already have to, because they already die fucking fast to line charges and fliers. And as for coven units being 'shit at shooting', you're shooting them at the same BS as my entire army, excluding one or two units. Talos are also a hell of a lot tougher than anything in my army, with more mobility.

JunkTop
JunkTop

If you have a bunch of the same unit with the same wargear, just
(x6) Infantry Squad- 40pts

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

Just use screaming jets like says, don't be retarded.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Literally spend points and CPs just to build a detachment that specifically does this
And Imperium armies can take dozen vindicares. Who cares? If you're playing against a coven with this ability, hide your warlord. Deploy differently to what you normally would. Use what little brain power you have that you've set aside for shitposting and find a solution to this very simple problem.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

Every time a Guardfag whines that something can beat his bullshit army, an angel gets its wings.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

If you're not able to shoot Talos off the table with Tau you have bigger problems then getting sniped

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

You think competitive? There is no point of taking tallarans over valhallan/cadian/catachan doctrines. Interesting idea, but if you are looking for tournament list it's no-no. Command tanks can go fast by their order, once you wipe out most of enemy.

No point of regular russess, better to spam command tanks.

Why so many psykers? by foot? you basicaly have 2 useful spells for defence, what would other psykers do? going by foot? One is okay to make him warlord and take relic + trait to generate mass cp.

Lunatick
Lunatick

Too bad this is nowhere near the cultist strat considering wracks have a max size of 10.

Booteefool
Booteefool

Hell fill it with wracks and you can take 3 shots with their Ossefactors and the Acothysts gun plus another shot for their babysitter haemonculus with a relic gun

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

Where did you hear this?

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

have an autarch with a reaper launcher targetting characters is retardly good
a heavy weapons platform targetting characters for 2cp? Ehh whatever

This is going to be broken isn't it.

King_Martha
King_Martha

you're shooting them at the same BS as my entire army
Shit you should be safe then.

farquit
farquit

Its a Taufag, but the sentiment remains

viagrandad
viagrandad

And as for coven units being 'shit at shooting', you're shooting them at the same BS as my entire army, excluding one or two units. Talos are also a hell of a lot tougher than anything in my army, with more mobility.

It also takes multiple talos to kill a single Fireblade. They've dumped a lot more points into killing the fireblade than it took to buy the fireblade. Why don't you shoot the Talos? You are Tau, you are a shooting faction.

happy_sad
happy_sad

not valhallan but vostoyan of course

5mileys
5mileys

Great, now the tank I was already fielding is going to just going to die first like it was already going to, because DE have AP-4 on fucking everything and I can't save against that. Oh, and now it might explode and wipe out half my infantry as well.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Disregard , you want them in raiders. One in five can take a special weapon OR three in ten, and you really, really want those hydra gauntlets. Stick your succubi in a venom or something. Then, spam khymerae and clawed fiends. Right now, nothing else is really worth anything, so I'd wait till the codex drops and then see.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

Don’t be a fag, my dude
Point taken. Sometimes it just feels right to ream out whiny bitches, though, you know?

Playboyize
Playboyize

T'''''au seem to be incapable of understanding different armies require different tactics.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

fuck you it's funny

Methnerd
Methnerd

By that logic, all the infantry blocking the way to him were going to die so why bring him anyway?

SniperGod
SniperGod

I hate them for all the reasons I hate allies. Also, GW seems to at least partially balance stuff based on being able to take from all eldar factions, so it's fucking things up indirectly.

WebTool
WebTool

I expect some great relics for DE, spoke to Jes Goodwin at an event some months ago, he said that there were no new models but that the codex team had been in touch regarding his drawings.

The way I read that is improving wargear and relics.

RumChicken
RumChicken

waah waah, your army was alright in 7th so now it deserves to be lower than ork teir in 8th
hot take there amigo. Fucking eldar faggots

StonedTime
StonedTime

Yeah, I don't think its going to be that scary in practice. It should soak up a lot of fire, with effectively T5 wracks with a 4++ save and PfP, but thats about it.

Only two Ossefactors in a 10 man squad, and the Haemy wouldn't benefit from the stratagem.

Not enough to kill anything worth the CP.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

Actually after rereading that rule, it seems to say that the drones which come in along with other units separate and become a single extra unit of drones. So Tau players actually have a bunch of 2-drone units running around when they bring 2 along with their FW units. That sounds really obnoxious to keep track of.

TechHater
TechHater

This is bad bait, but to clarify for anons who know
Even if you bring 2 shield drones, those drones only form 1 separate unit of 2 drones. Not 2 units of 1

eGremlin
eGremlin

It's almost like armies have advantages and disadvantages or something.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

That's pretty cool user. Is she going to be leaning forward?

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

an angel gets its wings

Attached: Wings-of-Samguinius.gif (1.4 MB, 750x900)

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Probably gonna get FAQed then.

Illusionz
Illusionz

Why wouldn't the Haemy benefit? Honest question I thought they all counted as one unit for this kind of stuff as long as they are in the vehicle.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

That's really cool.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Not for real competitive, just for playing in a game and doing basic things.

Unless I am misunderstanding psykers you can cast the same power from different psykers in the same phase, so Each psyker buffs a tank to 2+. If you just buff one the enemy can shoot any of the others?

King_Martha
King_Martha

Nothing. Aside from the low quality, I think they look really cool.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

a decent codex is lower than ork tier now
Taufags everybody.

happy_sad
happy_sad

Then put him in total cover. Go find a wall and stick him behind it so he can buff the units and be impossible to shoot. You do play on maps with stuff other than craters, right?

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

t. False Flag user trying to start more anti-tau butthurt

takes2long
takes2long

5th ed codex. I also want it back, it was really cool and fluffy. Neat way to represent avoiding fire through speed.

w8t4u
w8t4u

Why wouldn't the Haemy benefit? Honest question I thought they all counted as one unit for this kind of stuff as long as they are in the vehicle.

You select a unit when you use the Stratagem; the Haemy is a seperate unit, so you'd have to pick one or the other. If you picked the transport, then the transport would get the benefit, not the troops inside.

Though using it on a Coven Raider actually seems like one of the better ways to do it, sniping characters with a Dark Lance is pretty sweet

Bidwell
Bidwell

Makes sense, Codex Tau is Guard lite :^)

iluvmen
iluvmen

Where are my knight spoilers? Aren't they coming out before DE?

likme
likme

Wishlisting time for Codex Orks that we'll get in 2020 (maybe), assuming Codex: Random Subfaction literally consisting of only 3 models doesn't get in the way.

Ork non-flamer template weapons get more shots (double or something) to compensate for the shitty BS
Point drops for Big Guns and Mek Guns
Better Profile for Deff Dreads
'Eavy Armour, either inbuilt or purchaseable, for Flash Gitz
Point Drops for all the specialist boyz (Burna Boyz, Lootaz, Tankbustas)
A Stompa that is not absolute steaming hot garbage

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

enemy characters
see a few squishy characters behind the enemy
shoot with a blob of coven split between them killing them all

Woo laddy.

Snarelure
Snarelure

No? DE is the last of the three Xeno books they promised with Tau and Necrons. Knights are one of the three after that.

Firespawn
Firespawn

1d4chan.org/wiki/luke

Have fun.

Flameblow
Flameblow

Bad BS
Bad auras on HQ
expencive troops
Cost ineffecgtive big suits
Nurf on the one good HQ
now cant even take the okay HQ without being shat on

Fuck you, this is the worst time for Tau

SniperWish
SniperWish

Codex: Random Subfaction literally consisting of only 3 models doesn't get in the way.
Daily reminder that Grey Knights was the first codex to be released for 8th.

RavySnake
RavySnake

Whut? No, they aren't, DE are up for preorder this weekend, Knights/Harlequins/Deathwatch will be after that.

WebTool
WebTool

Because against any other army it takes 2-3 turns for that to happen, not one. Let's look at another example:
Darkstrider is T3 5+ with 5W. He's the only thing that lets my firing line remain effective against charges, because he lets units within 6" fire after falling back. I keep him close enough to the Fire Warriors for that to be effective, while guarding him from rear deep strikes with shield drones and the occasional pathfinder unit. Now he's a turn one target with no defensive options. Unless the board has LOS blocking terrain every 7" he's going to be exposed. Consider that Covens raiders can mount a dark lance and move 14", firing without penalty, and now even that is no guarantee of his safety. How do you counter it?

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

Not really, most Coven don't have much to shoot. Heat Lance Talos, Raiders and Tantalus seem to be the only real contenders right now.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

What is the correct way to pronounce Celestine?

Illusionz
Illusionz

That's why you bring a unit of 5 shield drones from the Tactical Drones in fast attack so they're a cohesive unit.

Supergrass
Supergrass

No even better
-2 from hemlock that uses horrify for -3

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Sell-eh-s-teen

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

This whiny little twat is the perfect example of why people hate Tau players.

"Boohoo, they can kill my fireblade by just using 2 CP and more point sthan he cost".

Fucking hell.

Lunatick
Lunatick

Toy-let.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

Sell-Est-Een? How else?

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

I'm so happy the Tantalus is good for the first time.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Cell-eh-stein

Soft_member
Soft_member

Agreed. It’s not like some hand of god esque luck giving 5 Markerlights in overwatch for a bs 4+ overwatch hammerhead/devilfish would be game breaking. It’s just kinda a cute idea

5mileys
5mileys

Why are they so expensive? ;(
I'm building the vehicle crew too

takes2long
takes2long

t. butthurt torture fetishisit

w8t4u
w8t4u

Shot in the Dark but, anyone know what the 'community revolt in the Enfield store is about?

I'm not a regular there but I know that Dennis is a great guy, so I'm wondering what's changed to impact things?

Bidwell
Bidwell

They don't have any infantry blobs? that would be really killer because they could all shoot the characters.

massdebater
massdebater

No, they can. Only in narrative/open mode that noone care about.

In matched play, you are limited to 1 power cast per turn for whole army.

hairygrape
hairygrape

waaah why can't GW just make us instawin the post

Techpill
Techpill

-Een
the fuck? its -teen m8

Methnerd
Methnerd

1 Dark Lance has a 55% chance of causing an unsaved wounds, and thats before invulnerable saves (I don't know if he has one, if he does, the chance goes down more). To one shot him, they'd need to roll 5-6 on the damage, a further 1/3 chance.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

Bee guh tee tus

Firespawn
Firespawn

Is any of the necron vehicles or flyers worth? I'm starting a new army and I was wondering if I should skip vehicles and go bikes and destroyers with infantry.

Flameblow
Flameblow

Consider that Covens raiders can mount a dark lance and move 14", firing without penalty, and now even that is no guarantee of his safety. How do you counter it?

The fact that a dark lance is almost certain not to kill him?

no defensive options

Why not take drones? That forces them to kill the drones first, wasting more firepower on cheap units.

SniperGod
SniperGod

Im running a bunch of flyers (fast army) farseer/locks and mandrake. I wonder what kind of fun im going to get into in this codex. Think i can make a decent shock and awe army?

RavySnake
RavySnake

No they can't, which is a shame because many armies with similar abilities can do this with zero draw backs.

Pyschers really need a buff.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

expensive troops
5 points for a s4 cultist with a bolter
You’re actually just shit. The only armies that got a lot worse are all Suit farsight lists. You really need to get gud user.
t user who hasn’t lost with Tau yet

RumChicken
RumChicken

They have 10 man wrack squads, which can have 3 guns max (including the leader) or up to 10 man grotesque units which can (but probably won't) carry an 8inch gun which isn't gonna be much good for sniping.

They're more melee focused.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Wait until every DE player brings Covens to tournaments and snipes everybody's characters with AT weaponry. Then you'll be the one screaming about how it's unfair that everybody keeps shitting on your WAACfaggotry. Expect nerfs, and fast.

JunkTop
JunkTop

All i want is a balanced and fun codex, but no, i keep being shat on, and its only just been relased.Fucking entitled space elves

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

They're more melee focused
Oh wow that's ironic.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

The basic rulebook trait
Nevermind that user

Nojokur
Nojokur

Anyone taking kroot
ever
now i KNOW you dont play

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

lol

People have already run the numbers, the sniping isn't going to one shot anything that matters

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

more point sthan he cost".
Do... do you think equal points should one shot equal points?

Most time your lucky if you get 50%

Lunatick
Lunatick

people complaining about OP eldar
Never gonna happen.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

the elves are holding me down
be grateful they uplifted you in the first place

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

Is any of the necron vehicles or flyers worth?

DDA is pretty good now. Take destroyers anyway. They are probably the best unit in the Codex, as far as fire-power and mobility go.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

I know that reference

happy_sad
happy_sad

and commanderspam never did anything important as far as any tourneys went but still got nerfed into the ground

cum2soon
cum2soon

Anyone have the link to the codex Kroot leak?

askme
askme

gets his opinions from Veeky Forums instead of playing the game
They are an amazing bubblewrap/chaff unit. Get good retard

massdebater
massdebater

So you are a whiny bitch because your buff units are vulnerable to being sniped?

I play Sisters of Battle. I have basically no long ranged shooting of note (Since Exorcists are not really good this edition) so I can't kill snipers very well. My army requires Imagifiers to get any real use out of faith powers in decent sized games, who are T3, 3+/6++ with 4 wounds.

You know what I do? I suck it the fuck up and accept that against specific enemy matchups, certain units will be more vulnerable than others. Much like anyone bringing a vehicle heavy army against me accepts that they won't last long against an army that's heavily focused on anti-tank weapons. Yes, your HQ is vulnerable to an anti-HQ faction. That is why they are an anti-HQ faction and even then, they are not really that great at it.

iluvmen
iluvmen

Which codexes don't have options for "on a 2+ some other dude takes all that multiple damage Wound instead of the dude you care about" ?

Inmate
Inmate

The fact that a dark lance is almost certain not to kill him?
Damage re-rolls with command points are a thing. There's a pretty decent chance of doing 5 wounds from a dark lance hit when you factor that in. DESU I'm more worried about disintegrators and the like.

Why not take drones? That forces them to kill the drones first, wasting more firepower on cheap units.
I already do take drones. They'll either weather an entire army's worth of S4 fire or they go down in the first volley. It's not a matter of making them waste firepower, because the moment that Fireblade is dead my Fire Warriors lose a third of their firepower.

likme
likme

Necrons man, Necrons.
Though DE are pretty sweet, and i fully support our resident torture fetishists in their torturing endeavours.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

expencive troops
Fuck you, this is the worst time for Tau
Oh, you're falseflagging. Should've known sooner.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

that... really sucks.

Techpill
Techpill

"in competitive play, you must pay reserve points for it" or some other bullshit like guard one.

Difference is Guard is select a unit that was DESTROYED. This targets an ALIVE unit and brings it back to full.

Kinda like how TERVIGONS can replenish Termagaunts for free, but must pay points to create units.

Methshot
Methshot

Yes because tau did it not because it was op.

Methnerd
Methnerd

Eldar

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

Anyone come up with some nice combinations for DE yet?

heres mine:
Flayed skull Kabal detatchment with kabalites

Black creed Covens detatchment with at least 1 reaper and as many venoms are you can fit from whatever else you take

embark the kabalites on the coven venoms, embarked kabalites still get the rerolls and ignores cover, multiple venoms to stack to the -3ld buff, use the black creed stratagem on the covens reaper to melta snipe characters

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

true enough, can't argue that. Just saying that the sniping strat is good but not going to break the game the way some anons think, especially as the rest of that Coven (that we've seen) doesn't seem that great.

Snarelure
Snarelure

Not oneshotting Rowboat doesn't mean it doesn't matter. It's perfect for oneshotting aura characters like Captains, Crypteks, non-tank guard characters, fireblades, etcetera

Emberburn
Emberburn

theek thais

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

Damage re-rolls with command points are a thing. There's a pretty decent chance of doing 5 wounds from a dark lance hit when you factor that in. DESU I'm more worried about disintegrators and the like.
So now we're up to 3 CP to kill a single buff unit, with still less than great odds of pulling it off in one shot.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

tau or necron?

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

It's worse because it only affects one unit. While auras with similar abilities effect everyone around them, uninterruptrd and zero downsides.

RumChicken
RumChicken

T3 6+ LD: bad
sure thing bub

Fucking hell, cant even discuss ligitmate problems with the codex without being accused of being a false flagger. THE STATE of Soup players

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Is spending 2CP to wound an HQ from essentially rapid fire range with units that are average otherwise really that good?

Attached: thinking.png (42 KB, 250x250)

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

Alright so assuming you've already hit and wounded that's a 55% chance to get 5 or 6 wounds. It's a 55% chance to get to that point in the first place. So they have a 30.25% chance to kill your guy if they spend 3 CP to make it happen.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Necron. destroyers are bear good

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

What happened to Konor Veeky Forums?

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

he only has 1 Fireblade
Lmao-ing at your life. Does nobody in your play group own sniper units?
hur dur you can just kill the sniper units you don’t have to table the whole army
I guess you’ve never ever in your life gotten second turn, huh?

whereismyname
whereismyname

destroy a lynch pin unit and cut down the units effectiveness by likely 25%-50%

Yeah kind of worth it. You're essentially killing a third of the dudes by doing that.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

Dude, I have nothing against being sniped with dedicated sniper units that deal one damage with no AP, or 1 in 6 mortal wounds. I don't mind that because it's in line with every other codex, and I can kill it before it does damage. What I object to is being sniped with AP-4 D6 damage weaponry from tough as fuck platforms.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

Facebook tells me there's a new manager called Dennis that's shaken the community there up.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

Does nobody in your play group own sniper units?

sniper units for the most part are worthless because its not hard to just LoS your characters

Lunatick
Lunatick

It would be really good in other armies. Imperial Guard heavy weapon teams for example could do some serious work. Dark Eldar have the issue of not really being able to cheaply get enough anti-tank weapons on a single unit compare to other factions.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

Necron. See any necrons crying about Dark Eldar sniping out their Crypteks? No.

Better players, better codex, less anime shit models.

Anons dont let anons go Tau buddy.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

Nothing special so far, though I'm planning on running an Archon + 4 Slyth with the Poisoned Tongue to reroll all hits for the sneks as well as 1s to wound. Not super strong but I just like the sneks a lot.

Bobby is an extreme case, but the point is the things you really want dead in one turn will have an invulnerable save to blunt a lot of the damage and the things that don't are normally cheap enough that you'd expect two or more of them. Of course there might be match ups where its especially good, I haven't thought about every faction yet.

I think the only thing its really scary on right now is the Tantalus, but thats a big points investment.

5mileys
5mileys

That's kinda the point though why not just hide from that squad of grotesques?

iluvmen
iluvmen

not buffing your chaff units LD with an ethereal
not spending 1 cp to auto pass important moral tests with a faction who gets IG levels of cp
You’re digging yourself in deeper, moron.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Nah. Its neat but not exceptional on Coven. Would be a lot scarier on Kabalites (use it one a triple Lance Ravager for a start).

Tantalus seems to be the outlier, which it would not surprise me to see "balanced".

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

post mech pics

Attached: 1522080991838.jpg (613 KB, 2722x1778)

Skullbone
Skullbone

Necron. See any necrons crying about Dark Eldar sniping out their Crypteks? No
Well yeah we can just use the unit designed to defend HQ, why the tau don't do that with their better and cheaper version is odd.

Emberfire
Emberfire

Necron.
If you want anime-horseshit, go collect/play Infinity.

Flameblow
Flameblow

Yep. Trying to build up to the Carnival of Pain.

SniperWish
SniperWish

The codex has problems, like bad anti-tank, bland stratagems, extremely limited HQ selection unless you're T'au Sept, shit Railguns and overcosted Crisis. Expensive troops sure as fuck isn't one of them, Fire Warriors are an absolute steal for 7 ppm considering their weapons and force multiplication options.

RavySnake
RavySnake

And I've got no issue with them doing it to me too, when my army is likewise highly dependent on supporting models to function and unlike you, I don't have the long range to actually kill snipers before they blast away at my models. They paid a lot to get to that point and have a 1/3 chance to actually succeed even with 3 CP chucked at it.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

That art is sexy as fuck why is that not the codex standard?

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

I kill the enemy cryptek for 2cp with my disintegrators or heat lances , now half the enemy army has lost their 5++ and the +1 to reanimation

TechHater
TechHater

Kek, that's neat as hell. Great idea.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

Anyone play with Mordians before? Their order to shoot Characters with rapid fire weapons seems really good.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

just los then
That’s what we’ve been trying to tell this whining faggot for a while now.
Deldar vehicles
tough as fuck
Just kill yourself now brainlet

FastChef
FastChef

gw releases codex rogue trader
every faction can ally with mild drawbacks
gw makes every army soup and modular over night, now there's no downside to starting xenos

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

Necron

In fact, check out the /wip/ thread, some dude did a really neat colour scheme there

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Apparently the answer is 'dies to removal'. Because drones are capable of dying, that's no good.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

other faction's snipers
S4 AP0 with a chance to do mortal wounds, 1 damage

dark eldar 'snipers'
S8 AP-4 D6 damage

See the problem?

Supergrass
Supergrass

I hadn't considered the Reaper for sniper duty. D6 dark lances for sniping is pretty gross.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

atleast we get stuff like this

Attached: TauPew.png (241 KB, 560x210)

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

thats basically what screening does

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

Nah, it's pretty damn cringy, but it does have actual jokes.

Booteefool
Booteefool

other factions snipers don't cost CP

I know you're baiting though my man, given multiple posters have run the numbers for you

farquit
farquit

The later parts of it are when it stopped being a parody of the universe and turned into a fanfic. The older episodes still hold up well.

5mileys
5mileys

I originally thought the ravager for disintegration cannons, but that cant take covens, hence the reaper fits that bill nicely

iluvmen
iluvmen

How am I supposed to play my T'au against DE? It's bad enough i had to convert my 8 commanders to XV8s, now my one fireblade will die turn one every time. Fuck this gay game.

Playboyize
Playboyize

2 cp for massive burst damage to a high priority target isn't exactly a bad trade off.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

You have exorcists. You can ally with any imperial faction. You have a massive amount of options to kill sniper units.

Methshot
Methshot

0%. They're prime conversion-bait. Although I guess it is the company that discontinued Vect we're talking about, so 5% every time Orks get a new codex,

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

Space Marines and Chaos Space Marines were released before GK...also, how is that relevant to Codex Orks?

Snarelure
Snarelure

c'mon user, freshen it up, this technique is getting stale

I'd try complaining about respawning Wracks or CP farming

Emberfire
Emberfire

It takes 2 cp to do that for a unit, not to mention the fact that sniper units come with several snipers for cheap. Dlances can not say the same. And besides, if your argument is literally “factions shouldn’t have things other factions don’t have” you sincerely need to quit this hobby now, because it was been and will be that way forever.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

Alright your turn

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

orks,tau and necron only get to soup with drawbacks yep solves the problem

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

Oh, its not a bad stratagem by any means, but there are also only 2-3 things that can actually make use of it so its telegraphed, and even those will generally not kill a mid-tier character in 1 shot.

Its good, not great. This is of course barring any other combos that come out of the Codex; maybe there'll be a nasty Haemonculus relic gun or something.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

What? They're not stupid. I'm assuming that you haven't read a DE codex or the stories.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

S4 AP0 with a chance to do mortal wounds, 1 damage
Laughs in binary

Attached: Arquebus.jpg (13 KB, 539x54)

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

This guy gets it. The respawning wracks are an actual major "WTF" problem for some armies.

Wouldnt be at all shocked to see a balance there....either FAQ'd to return on YOUR table edge, or needing reinforcement points.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

No I'm too busy working out whether to buy wracks or a third talos to round out my Coven detachment

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

Turn to shitpost about something stupid? Okay!
Deldar 6” range buff applies to assault weapons
REEEEEEEEE

farquit
farquit

You have exorcists.

Exorcists
Killing infantry

1d6 shots to kill infantry? Exorcists kill slightly under 2 dudes firing at infantry.

You have a massive amount of options to kill sniper units.

And you are Tau. You have a massive number of options for killing tanks. You have railguns, you have crisis suits with fusion lances. Kill his dark lance models, they are expensive and not very tough for vehicles.

viagrandad
viagrandad

2CP is absolutely nothing for being able to target characters with AT weaponry from long range. If the Tau codex had gotten that strat you'd never have stopped bitching about it.

happy_sad
happy_sad

these just got a cost reduction user, went from 25 points to 14 thanks to forgebane

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

no.

w8t4u
w8t4u

I kill the enemy cryptek for 2cp with my disintegrators or heat lances
*blocks your path*

Attached: received-2266774816681555.png (1.39 MB, 893x1185)

hairygrape
hairygrape

Grav was the most overpowered weapon in 7th edition, why shouldnt it be now?

Playboyize
Playboyize

That honestly seems like one of the best ones so far, 24 inch D6 damage Blaster drivebys seem legit

SniperGod
SniperGod

Careful, you'll trigger the poor little s'nowflake.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Does it matter if it's telegraphed yknow?
Doesn't make anti tank weaponry less useful because they can only shoot tanks.

JunkTop
JunkTop

Yeah because Tau have good shooting and covens pay through the nose for mediocre shooting. I’m done replying to your shit bait, hopefully all the lurkers have realized how stupid you are by now.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

At present, its a bit of a gimmick. Perhaps there'll be more support for it in the full Codex though.

Its the kind of thing where the things you really want it to work against are immune to it (Orks, Nids, etc)

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

How good are wracks, how many points are they?

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

I for one would like to welcome our new dark eldar overlords

Lunatick
Lunatick

They did? Now I love Forgebane even more, can't wait to get my copy.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

It's more of a duelist kind of stance.
Here's another angle.

Attached: 20180326-213121.jpg (1.52 MB, 3264x1836)

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

Tau have good shooting
BS4+

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Orks are not immune, you need multiple big blobs or babysitting warbosses.

Spamalot
Spamalot

Its a factor. Sometimes you might not be able to stop them but sometimes you can, all depends on the battle. If you know your opponent has the one Raider with a Dark Lance as the only thing thats gonna be able to pull that trick you can focus fire on it, that kinda thing.

viagrandad
viagrandad

Tau have BS4, Covens have BS4. Tau AT is S8 AP-4 D6D, Covens is S8 AP-4 D6D. It's literally the same.

idontknow
idontknow

D6 dark lance from a reaper could say otherwise, or in the case of aun-va the 2d6 version

Attached: Screenshot-20180328-165950-Kobo-Books.jpg (1.04 MB, 1080x2220)

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

there were some other points changes aswell but the only one i can remember is that rangers went back up to 8 points

SniperWish
SniperWish

This op was a FAGGOT and should never make another thread ever again

TechHater
TechHater

And you are Tau. You have a massive number of options for killing tanks. You have railguns, you have crisis suits with fusion lances. Kill his dark lance models, they are expensive and not very tough for vehicles.

not that user but

You have railguns
a trap option
you have crisis suits with fusion lances
Another trap option

yep makes up for the amount of options a imperial player gets. Fuck SoB get it better don't they due to not loosing anything by mixing it up in the same detachment?

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

Tau can also buff their shooting, Covens cannot.

other user is right though, the numbers don't lie, this is just baiting now

Booteefool
Booteefool

I'm pretty sure it's pics of the actual models edited and photoshopped.

askme
askme

The Forge World stuff seems like the only things that can really abuse the Stratagem. I wonder if they'll get a fix down the line to make them Kabal only perhaps.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Fuck SoB get it better don't they due to not loosing anything by mixing it up in the same detachment?

If you mean 'SOB don't have any subfaction bonuses' yes, they don't currently have an upside to lose. Though anyone you shove in with them will lose their bonuses.

Playboyize
Playboyize

how will it die turn one?

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

its good user but I would personally turn the head to be looking in the direction oof the blade

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

Eh that I can live with, if Arquebuses got cheaper my 5man sniper squads will overall still be cheaper than before.

Firespawn
Firespawn

Man how am I supposed to use my Fire Warriors when they're literally incapable of hitting the broad side of a barn and frail as fuck? Compare them to Marines who never miss and are fucking impossible to kill with their Sv3+. GW just hates Xenos man.

WebTool
WebTool

On the downside: The reaper makes it a really, really obvious target to alpha strike down and it's a lot of points to attack a single HQ each turn.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

Your commander wasn't nerfed, it was just made so you can't spam it. If you're upset about this it's probably because you were trying to spam it, and you're probably the sort of faggot who thinks he should have 6 guns as well.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

More of a "whatcha gonna do" stance if you ask me.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

its not overly hard to screen for ravagers and reapers though, especially is wracks get cheaper and you can spam a 4++ screen

its not that you would be using it to snipe every turn, but its a pretty useful vehicle to have for its cost and you throw that extra potential threat on it

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

Are those actual pictures of models photoshopped onto the background?

Bidwell
Bidwell

should I get 2 of the new necron starter and a forgebane? or 1 new starter and 2 forgebane?

I feel that the barge sucks dicks but forgebane has no warriors :(

Inmate
Inmate

This is what Assassins should be. An answer to specific problems for everyone.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

In that particular instance of using the DE strat to target a character, no, Tau could not buff their shooting. The strat can only be used once, and Tau need markerlights to buff shooting, which means they need to be able to target what they're shooting at. You can't markerlight a character behind other units.

Firespawn
Firespawn

Ork non-flamer template weapons get more shots (double or something) to compensate for the shitty BS
Boy, nah. Perhaps a grot gunnerz upgrade on our shooty vehicles that ups them to BS4+.
Point drops for Big Guns and Mek Guns
Big gunz are already cheap af. Mek Gunz just need better balancing so the KMK doesn't overshadow them all.
Better Profile for Deff Dreads
What would you improve?
'Eavy Armour, either inbuilt or purchasable, for Flash Gitz
Ye. Should be in their profile as standard desu.
Point Drops for all the specialist boyz (Burna Boyz, Lootaz, Tankbustas)
Tbh I'd rather our "specialists" actually performed well.
A Stompa that is not absolute steaming hot garbage
Preach.

I'd also like:
cheaper bikes
waaagh! banner nob moved to HQ
points reductions or improved stats for special weapons (big shoota/rokkitz etc)
cheaper transports
faster trukks
looted wagonz (or at least some kind of MBT)
burnas getting D6 hits
weapon options for lootas

RavySnake
RavySnake

Nah, wasn't planning on using coven and nothing's changed. I will probably end up running 3 kabal/wych patrols if wyches turn out to be good, or else just use a kabal battalion with reaver FA detcahment.

JunkTop
JunkTop

Yeah, but do other factions pay over 100 points + points for troops for a single sniper rifle that only gets to snipe when paying 2 cp?

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

assuming you can actually kill the bastard.

farquit
farquit

I find it funny how much emphasis Tau place in extreme precision while not being able to hit shit. A human schmuck is able to hit as well as an extremely well equipped and trained tau. Not trying to stir up shit, I just find it funny.

viagrandad
viagrandad

check out tau snipers

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

fireblade dies
everything within 36" dies t1

Don't be so fucking dramatic you goddamn taufag.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

Tau pretending they're upset about the sniping stratagem
They're actually still just upset about the whole grotesque thing

TechHater
TechHater

Tau are Storm troopers from starwars in the lore are accurate shooters from nam on the table slightly better than orkz

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

Yeah, Tau, and they're shit compared to using AT weaponry as sniper weapons.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

laughingwracks.png

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

That post advanced my Power From Pain one round.

Flameblow
Flameblow

Yeah, Tau
no

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

Tau fags if I were you I'd worry less about your 6 gun commander being sniped and more worried about blaster boats and splinter racks raining down from the skies with screaming jets.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

it's definitely a dark souls gesture

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

Hey, at least you have a way to snipe characters
t. Angry nidfag

iluvmen
iluvmen

It's happening, ya gits!

Attached: new-Ghaz-model.jpg (80 KB, 965x844)

Techpill
Techpill

see

Flameblow
Flameblow

Those legs look vaguely leviathan shaped.
Looted vehicles anyone?

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

It sort of is looking towards the blade, depending on how you look at it.
see

Thanks for the feedback though!
I would have turned the head further, but it took a lot of work to get it to fit at all, and the cape gets in the way.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Fuck off faggot.

Inmate
Inmate

It's currently cheaper than a ravager, which is unlikely to change in the codex and can only target a single unit per turn with his dark lances anyway

RumChicken
RumChicken

Not otherwise fantastic
My man, we don't even know how Chronos, Talos, Grots, or Wracks have changed

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

Knuckle dragging mon'keigh have bad guns
Grass is green and the slave pits are overflowing, more at 11.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

Why is the hovering rule even a thing? It's so stupid.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

Can't it sit in the air with a strat? I'm throwing 7 Grots and Urien in mine

Inmate
Inmate

Everyone please calm down and remember wracks have a max size of 10 and shit offensive potential. Most of the time it won't even be possible to bring them back since they'll get squad wiped so often unlike 40man cultist units.

RumChicken
RumChicken

*Right now.
Wait until we see the codex. This might have changed.

Spamalot
Spamalot

They're unit size 5-20 now. There's a strat to reroll wounds, and Ossefactors aren't useless anymore.

Bidwell
Bidwell

Here is everything my uncle (who works at GW) could remember.

Attached: Kroot-mercs-homebrew-0.7.pdf (123 KB, PDF)

takes2long
takes2long

Oh my god I've never been so happy to be completely wrong.

eGremlin
eGremlin

Lol we Valhallan players get that as an order.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

FOR FUCK SAKE IT'S BEEN BARELY A MONTH
HOW DO YOU EVEN DO THAT

Techpill
Techpill

where's this cloak from?

Supergrass
Supergrass

Destroyer Lord is not worth his points... ever. Destroyers will get more out of the Stratagem for them.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit