What's The Matter With Him, /biz

He is picking fight with Tron's Justin Sun. What's his problem, /biz? First, he said LTC price will collapse to $20. Then, he dumped his bags. And now, this?

Here you go

Normies are literally going out of their ways to buy this shit. Get rekt, BZC is the only one they'll buy for fun.

chinks being chinks

Wasn't Justin the one who started it though?

Honestly i like Charlee lee atitute, even ifhe sold you can tell eh cares for LTC, but his attitude is not good for this kind of markets. No one really cares about >muh useful coin , people just want quick and easy money.

>Charlie Pumped his shit, sold ATH

>crashed LTC

>Now "This town is only big enough for one chink"

Well, he put years of work into his coin. Stopped working at google to work at coinbase to get them to list his coin after years. He's not greedy for himself, didn't premine, made it available for everyone at the same time to start mining. Still gets slandered everywhere on the net for doing insider trading and being greedy. Sells his coins, donates millions to the LTC foundation to get the future of his baby secured.
Then some JUSTin comes along. Premines 1 in every 3 coins. Hypes his coin to 15 billion in a few months and gets no crap because not really a public figure.

I mean I kinda get it.

LTC is a shitcoin failure but charlie is great cant lie

I genuinely feel bad toward LTC bag holders FOMOed at ATH

fucking rekt

>expecting autists to be socially adept

He's always been a shitposter.

>Hypes his coin to 15 billion in a few months
Isn't that what LTC bagholders need right now?

I did but pulled out with enough time to get into xlm so i still made a shitload of money

With the amount of lies on Charlie lately, it just makes me want to buy more.

>lies on Charlie lately
>makes me want to buy more.
Some serious mental gymnastic here

mfw I am cheering on Charlie Lee for being reasonable for once

hes saying that after this weak fud on charlie, LTC will recover.

JUSTIN SUN B T F O

Justin started it Charlie just finished it

But this is why Charlie is the most honest man in crypto and no amount of internet FUD will keep him from increasing transactions, hash rate, and public awareness for the coin.

Many are worried about pumps for the short term, but Charlie seems to be the only guy focused on actually improving the true usability and normie awareness of his product.

LTC is literally the safest coin to have your money in quarter over quarter. This guy is going to make big things happen for both BTC and LTC.

kek

Wrong

lmfao this guy is sensational. i guess this is why he sold his bags to start blasting faggots on twitter

>devoted our lives to it
>coin only locked up for two years
Really makes me think

As someone who holds mostly LTC and TRX, I don’t even anymore

charlie is a low-T soyboy

2 years is a lifetime in crypto

Do people even know about his brother?

>this weak fud
I'm pretty sure it has been about a month now

/pol veteran here, he really reminds me of trump

The Koreans on Bithumb are being weird. They're buying LTC and Ethereum Classic right now. Why?

>buying LTC and Ethereum Classic
With fiat?

I notice that earlier too.
I dumped my bags a week ago, but ltc seems a lot more stable now. If it dips, ill give it a chance again.

both movies were shit

whats your point

I don't know. I just saw on cryptowat.ch that LTC is up +5% on on Bithumb while it's down about -3.5% everywhere else. ETC is +18% on Bithumb, +5-7% elsewhere.

They're not picking a fight. He made a fucking joke.

he's ching chong pong ceo

he keked every deluded LTC marine and drop his bags at ATH

>stay delude LTC marines

Also Qryptos has ETC up 26% against BTC, +5-7% on other exchanges.

This dude has at least Bipolar Disorder

Think his issue is that no matter how much money he will make he will still look chinese.

>he will still look chinese.
Don't have issue with chinese but he definitely has problems for being stuck at friend zone

Upon closer inspection it's not just these two. Koreans are buying up BTC and ETH hard as well.

Did their government ease up or what the hell?

I like Charlie he doesn't afraid of anything

And XMR, ZEC, DASH.... everything.

All I can tell you is Korean think day trading crypto is like playing StarCraft

Zerg rush?

charlie with the bantz ouch

the issue is their government is a bunch of Templar

God, I love that dude

As in theyre both annoying faggots?

>As in STFU and do your job.

Have you seen LTC trade volume on OKEx lately? They are trading BCH for LTC for some odd reason.