NO COINBASE FOR RIPPLE

twitter.com/coinbase/status/948995520973889536

RIPPLE WONT BE ADDED TO COINBASE, RIPPLE FANS BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/markets/cryptocurrencies/quotes-ripple/
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
google.com.ar/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjXsavfi7_YAhXIF5AKHY2-D48QtwIIJTAA&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCfYrxx_hBE&usg=AOvVaw0KxCAvsm_nI4hkLXclMCRW
youtube.com/watch?v=lCfYrxx_hBE
gdax.com/static/digital-asset-framework-2017-11.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

back to 3k sats it goes

GET FUCKED ((RIPPLE))

thank God I didn’t yet invest all my trx gains in xrp

nice just bought 100k

What, how does this confirm or deny anything about XRP?

>guidelines state the coin must be decentralized
>retards think the most centralized coin in crypto must be next

>just bought in last night
>at work, cant trade
JUST AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

So Stellar XLM is next

Holy fuck ripple btfo

Learn how to read, pajeet

People said they had leaked information about ripple on coinbase
Now coinbase denies that they have anything to add in mind

this, how many do you have?

Perfect time for normies to superpump a ~$1 coin because they can keep track of their investment easier and are hesitant to buy a fraction of BTC/ETH/LTC

It doesn't say that at all. Looking for a dip to buy in OP?

>Now coinbase denies that they have anything to add in mind
They said they made no decisions, that doesn't mean the don't have them in mind or even that they didn't perform preliminary tests. They're literally saying nothing, so people will calm the fuck down a bit.

BUY BUY BUY

If I see a split of Ripple >2.90, Stellar

BAHAHAHAHAHA

hehe, the XRP haters will see soon

EAT SHIT SCAMCOIN :D

WTF MY LIFE SAVINGS NOOOOOOOO
WHY WHY WHY

Makes sense, lot of hedging in and out of xrp, why stellar, what's so good about stellar? i am a veteran stock investor, but new to crypto. first buy was ripple at 25 cents 2 weeks ago.

>MFW BUYING THIS DIP

There's always Gold.

No, learn how to read, they are not adding anything

I'm really interested in the implications of XLM and the FairX exchange. It will allow cryptos to be traded directly in fiat pairs with XLM acting in a similar fashion that BNB does on Binance. I think the main thing keeping BTC above 10kUSD is the dependence on exchange and that all the major current exchanges have massive holdings in BTC. Once, and if, FairX is a successful launch you could see Stellar shooting to the top.

They're gonna add something, they already confirmed that before, they just "haven't made any decisions" on which one.

This. All the indicators are screaming BUY right now.

tradingview.com/markets/cryptocurrencies/quotes-ripple/

you are correct user, FairX is the biggest thing in crypto, it will change EVERYTHING. No more BTC dependence.

TA is bullshit. Begone to Twitter with that shit.

The only true TA in crypto is to follow the memes

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

All the xrp comments in the replies should be worrying, as a bank owned private coin at the very least

SELL SELL SELL TIME TO GET OUT!!
CRASH IS COMING

Netx one

google.com.ar/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjXsavfi7_YAhXIF5AKHY2-D48QtwIIJTAA&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCfYrxx_hBE&usg=AOvVaw0KxCAvsm_nI4hkLXclMCRW

Fucking google jews

youtube.com/watch?v=lCfYrxx_hBE

I wish that CMC would just fucking delist this shitcoin.

I can make a MySQL database with 1 million transactions per second. That doesn't mean that I made a fucking blockchain.

In a couple of hours the Koreans will wake up to this dip. You think they give a shit about some American exchange and its twitter? They are gonna buy the dip en masse trust me

Correct.

gdax.com/static/digital-asset-framework-2017-11.pdf

>The network is public, decentralized, and enables trustless consensus

XRP is disqualified by their published guidelines

Why waiting for Coinbase if Bitstamp already sells them?

Why do you tards ALWAYS ignore this part?