Legions of Nagash
mega.nz/#!L44kEbRJ!VooTlhCe_WTmf5SFEds_wni8Z0EQDfBBsB1KBY_8ZW4
Malign Portents
mega.nz/#!7x5hgZZL!l3KcjIUfNjDbEhjFeH31M9mRFfPf03yUFuN-jMU1JBg

Army and Skirmish Warband builder
warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/
City Generator
repl.it/repls/FrivolousBelovedEmperorpenguin
warhammer-community.com/2017/09/26/make-your-own-free-city-the-easy-way-sep26gw-homepage-post-4/
Warscroll battalion blank
nofile.io/f/EbyKWbMJVbM/dark elf photoshop template.psd

Malign Portents Stories
malignportents.com/story/the-clockmakers-tale/
malignportents.com/story/rodbuls-last-fight/
malignportents.com/story/the-joy-of-battle/

New books
Callis and Toll The Old Ways
mega.nz/#!JNJiwSLZ!HM0fIa9VjF2hWWpJOS0fymB6kd944VYdHmrk7yKQ2N4
The Tainted Axe
mega.nz/#!QRx1gIwS!X3bvo8LQgV6V1Q12C2Y5dnM3m4lF5IkvxTKMzdQuazs
The Witch Takers
mega.nz/#!5URyAJTZ!edeqlJAaUNRXsDVBHyGuyL5g3JXlbLej0Ug_oY7qtao

Thread Question
What is your favorite Time of Battle rules?

Attached: 1522225300510.jpg (55 KB, 452x667)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Zbi0XmGtMw
youtube.com/watch?v=FVUK90JrT2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=xat1GVnl8-k
youtube.com/watch?v=tEJn2b8Pa18
youtube.com/watch?v=f6h4DPifrY0
youtube.com/watch?v=78Ruh0ewBVo
youtube.com/watch?v=LkQXQLPrCqo
bitsofwar.com/38-gaming-accessories
drive.google.com/folderview?id=1XCjMM896uxysNjY5-7cn8e6mbCJ05EPL
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UiUPR4ckbSw
games-workshop.com/en-EU/Start-Collecting-Ironjawz
games-workshop.com/en-EU/Ironjawz-Orruk-Gore-Gruntas
youtube.com/watch?v=jcDYB691sM4
icv2.com/articles/games/view/26216/top-5-non-collectible-miniature-lines-spring-2013
icv2.com/articles/markets/view/39858/top-5-non-collectible-miniature-games-fall-2017
whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Order_of_the_Fly
icv2.com/articles/markets/view/36971/top-5-non-collectible-miniature-games-fall-2016
1d4chan.org/wiki/Endhammer
archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/text/le slav boogeyman/
veekyforums.com/thread/58792976/games
veekyforums.com/thread/58793679/games

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

What would be some good ideas for converting up Desert Legions/Tomb King styled necromancers and vampire lords?

The normal necromancers and battle wizards just don't look Egypt-y enough for my taste, and I don't want to buy Liche Priests due to their fairly outdated sculpts.

Only ideas I've got are of picking up a C'tan Deceiver and turning that into some sort of flying vampire lord.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

tfw have multiple shopping lists written up for different armies I want

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

Same here. I have a list for BCR, Spiderfang, Nids and Tau

Attached: 1504956699798.png (141 KB, 500x550)

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

Easy

When the world that was blew up, all these kingdoms and souls of the desert of Khemri got kicked up and exploded outward with the rest of everything, souls bound to this sand. The sand found itself embedded into every realm as it was carried by the winds. So within every realmsphere there is pockets of these old world fragments in the earth itself that will eventually come to the surface. These bound spirits have found themselves reanimated by the Malign Portents, and have risen from the sands of these areas, and began to continue doing what they did before, conquer and raise the dead, though without knowing why. Boom, there’s your way to write TK back into the setting

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

Dispossessed battletome when?

Attached: pussislayer.jpg (77 KB, 968x669)

farquit
farquit

NIGHTHAUNT PRIDE, UNDERWORLD WIDE

Attached: Hexwraith.png (686 KB, 431x661)

massdebater
massdebater

Never ever ever and even if you got it you'd still complain and just say you're 'in character'.

hairygrape
hairygrape

I think he's asking how to convert models, not write lore

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

That's cool and I like it. Consider it stolen and made into a part of my head canon, user.

But I was actually asking for hobby and conversion advice. Like, what models could I kitbash into cool vampire lords/necromancers.

Unless you're suggesting to use the normal models with the above justification, which could work, but then my army will look a little thrown together.

SniperGod
SniperGod

probably never
be glad your old mono dwarf army book is now two complete distinct battletome armies.

if elves got the same level of attention as dwarfs there would currently be six elf battletome armies

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

I’m recommending the using the normal models with that justification user

eGremlin
eGremlin

I am finally going to try and move past my disdain for AoS after the euthenasia of WHFB, at the insistence of my hardcore AoS shill pal.

Going to try out Nighthaunt, since spooky ghosts aren't too offensive as a concept a la Stormcast or Khorne Bloodgoreblood Bloodskull whatever.

In a practice 1000pts match, the Knight of Shrouds backing up several Spirit Hosts units was quite devestating, Mortis Engine underperformed but maybe I didn't use it properly (run into middle of enemy army and screech).

Any tips and tricks for Nighthaunt? I'm not 100% sure on how the allegiances and whatnot work, but apparently I did it correctly for the game (Nighthaunt allegiance with allied Mortis Engine).

Do I have any other options for allegiance with ghosts?

Generic Death? Can I put them in one of Nagash's legions?

If anyone has any ideas on how to put an army together or fun alternative models (looking at Reaper Miniatures, Kingdom Death), would be appreciated.

Attached: received-1766591246695667.jpg (242 KB, 1080x1920)

Illusionz
Illusionz

Implying
Are you seriously claiming that Dwarves get more love than Elves? Because there is three elf factions in WHFB and now the way things are looking, Elves will have twice as many as that, compared to the Dwarfs only having three flavors

Supergrass
Supergrass

That the Mathlann model is called an Eidolon and not an Avatar makes me think that it's possible that Mathlann is actually dead and the Deepkin know this and that they're either worshiping what he stands for and/or attempting to revive him.

Bidwell
Bidwell

1 dwarf army became 2 new armies in AoS

by that logic the 3 elf armies should become 6 in AoS

i doubt itll happen but the point is your bitching about wanting potato sack dwarfs is tiresome

Attached: patrician-aesthetic.jpg (2 KB, 123x124)

Inmate
Inmate

For vampires and Necromancers, check out old school Lahmians; they are pretty eygptian looking.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

Your whining about people whining is even more obnoxious, faggot.

SniperWish
SniperWish

Aos2.0 is coming
I can't get hyped for it because I'm worried that GW will fuck up my army warscrolls and make it unplayable
Is this how 40k players feel with every new edition announced/rumoured?

Attached: 1517619805628.png (789 KB, 980x810)

eGremlin
eGremlin

responding to a question with a logical answer is obnoxious?

no you are just unhappy with the answer

Bidwell
Bidwell

there is no assurance that anything from the previous version will still work the same way in the new version. The best you can hope for is that the models you had before will still be playable/supported in the new edition.

Skullbone
Skullbone

I love your little markers. They have a ton of character.

I haven't had much luck with the Mortis Engine, either. Too many high bravery armies in vogue at the moment in my meta. I just use it as an anchor for Lords of Sacrament.

Legions of Nagash is the new hotness, and yes you can take Nighthaunt in the Legions. In some ways, it's even better than just sticking with pure Nighthaunt. You may want to keep an eye out for the rumored Nighthaunt release on the horizon, though.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Shit, I'm playing StD. I'm gonna be mad as fuck if they will be moved to compendium or lose the mark of chaos ability. I love my 6-flavours-of-mediocre dudes and I will drop AoS for good if GW makes them unplayable

Attached: 9bf62eda2a137880721001e8953fee7e.png (50 KB, 500x430)

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

What is the thinking mans army?

Attached: 1489693407386.jpg (277 KB, 1600x1066)

farquit
farquit

Elves will have 4 battletomes at least.
Dok, Idoneth, hysh elves and Ulgu ones.
So yeah twice the battletomes od dwarves armies...as usual knife-ears get more love than other races.

w8t4u
w8t4u

don't be stupid. they're not going to invalidate all the previous battletomes, especially the recent shit like the idoneth and upcoming nighthaunts by redoing everything. there isn't even a solid rumour about a aos 2, just a new starter set.

massdebater
massdebater

Imagine how Tau players felt when they went from top tier to garbage when 8th came.

I hope Tzeentch, order soup, and Fyreslayers players get to know that feeling.

Snarelure
Snarelure

Take tzaangors, remove horns, add blings

enter the blessed by the true sun, Rhasethr, so luminous neither it or its chosen messengers have a shadow to be found cast anywhere in the mortal realms for there's never an object high enough to make it cower, nor bright enough to claim its place and it does not swerve out of the sky.

Attached: 23-thoth-as-an-ibis-big.jpg (38 KB, 526x666)

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

I play Tyranids in 40k. Ever since our new rules in 8th, I have unwavering faith in GW.

eGremlin
eGremlin

seraphon

so many buffs and ranges to keep track of

Supergrass
Supergrass

that cover
Why are battletome covers always so fucking shit?
I want to be proud of my awesome rulebook with awesome art, not hide it in shame and hope no one judges me for carrying such a hideous thing around.

Attached: shite.jpg (820 KB, 1422x1446)

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

Seraphon

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

the mortis nuke is pretty gud
there will be a nighthaunt release by the end of the year, get them if you like them since that way youll have your battleline ready and painted by the time the new shit comes out

takes2long
takes2long

They really are ugly
Looks like chinese mobile game splash art

iluvmen
iluvmen

tau
Its t'au you racist. Please respect my Blue Guardsmen. Fuck 8th, they didn't even properly nerf the right shit and changed tau to a horde army fuck this.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

mfw started playing Tau in 8e because wanted to run some retro-futuristic small suits but GW decided to turn them into horde army
Honestly, I don't mind nerfs. What I truly hate is revamping the whole playstyle. It's like changing the BCR into horde army based on retarded cats spam

Attached: 1411846987103.gif (1.04 MB, 165x115)

TreeEater
TreeEater

On the bright side, as a Dispossessed player this is not an issue I have to deal with.

Emberburn
Emberburn

what kind of cover do you even want?
minimalist? armyshot? symbolic?

SniperWish
SniperWish

Excellent idea. I could even put Tzaangor heads and just put them onto battle wizard bodies.

TechHater
TechHater

Any of those would be superior to this. I don't care as long as it doesn't look like this hot garbage.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

The DoK one is the ugliest I reckon which I find funny

Spamalot
Spamalot

nothing currently in production that JUST GOT REBOXED and has round bases will be moved to compendium.
It doesn't make sense to waste resources on the SC boxes, the regular boxes etc just to throw it all away 3 years later.
Everything that was dropped was done so when AoS came out (empire knights, brets, tk, some other shit)

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

tau codex is not a horde army, theyre a combined arms army

everything but crisis suits and kroot is good

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Honestly despite my issues with the way the elf is drawn, at least it's somewhat visually interesting to look at and has a nice usage of colors.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

Not this user but End Times cover aesthetic would fit the AoS perfectly

Attached: 102-1058.jpg (2.59 MB, 3648x2736)

Evilember
Evilember

I still find it weird that we get greenskins orcs in a SC!, but literally no support for them. Same with things like generic STD. Are there any other "legacy" feeling SC! boxes?

I sorta hope that we get Generic Orc and Goblin Soup: the Book sometime next year.

SniperGod
SniperGod

Endtimes were shit but the art was A+

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

I like mine

Attached: 60030213005-BeastclawRaidersBattletome01.jpg (113 KB, 920x950)

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

Do I fit in yet, gaiz?!

TreeEater
TreeEater

Here is some art of the same skaven units.
I think its pretty obvious which rats were drawn for AoS and which were for WHFB

Attached: wathappen.jpg (654 KB, 1279x642)

RavySnake
RavySnake

everything but the iconic unit that makes 2/3 of the start collecting box value is good
Can you play elite Tau with no crisis suits? I want to run 20-30 models for 1000pts rather than 70

Attached: 1514895155037.png (148 KB, 240x266)

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Attached: sicko.gif (1.61 MB, 280x296)

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

Can some kind user post "The Tainted Axe" and "The Witch Takers" in the original epub?

takes2long
takes2long

So yeah twice the battletomes od dwarves armies...as usual knife-ears get more love than other races.

dwarfs was 1 and is now 2. twice as many armies as it used to be. by that logic the 3 elf armies should now be 6. According to your standards we need at least 4 more elf armies to be released just to have parity with the spoiled dwarves.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

ok so looking at my old models I decided this might be a good list to get me into this game at 2k points

The stratagy is
1. Go fast
2. Eat Ass
3.Shoot anyone whos anus I am not tounging
4. Maybe have swordmasters baby sit the wizard at an objective

Attached: Gottagofast.pdf (5 KB, PDF)

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

middle has to be the intro to some furry fanart right?

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

As a Stormcast player, Tzeentch can go get fucked, I'm tired of the spell spam and Stormcast having no way to protect themselves from it. The best I can hope for against Tzeentch is sniping their heroes and hoping their spells don't go off. If the Tzeentch player brings a LoC against me, its essentially an auto-win for them because I don't have a StarDrake.

I know Tzeentch is master of magics and whatnot, but I hope they nerf MW spam in general

TreeEater
TreeEater

Ironjawz
Ugly.

Say that to my face on the street and I will rip your ass off.

DESU only seraphon looks meh, the other look good.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

Drawings of models vs drawings of actual creatures
That's what it looks like, to me.

SniperWish
SniperWish

Is this how 40k players feel with every new edition announced/rumoured?
Yes. Former WHFB players the same.

TechHater
TechHater

Wat. That's literally the worst one.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

I did not realise there was a new Nighthaunt book coming at some point.
Either way I will have fun painting up some spirits until it comes out, thanks for the heads up. Even if I eventually decide AoS isn't for me, having some spectral hosts, ghost knights, and a funky ethereal castle will be nice for the shelf.

I imagine you in this general get this alot, but god damn I loved WHFB, the Old World is probably my favourite fantasy setting. WHFRP 1st and 2nd edition were the perfect mix of gritty, tongue in cheek dark humour, excellent atmosphere and emotional resonance. I hope AoS clicks with me but I'm not sure where to start, lore wise.

Apparently the Freeguilds now are just sort of eccentric high fantasy versions of the Empire, which could be okay? If Nighthaunt have some ridiculous, insulting, He-Man tier lore then I'm simply going to pretend we're still on the Old World, and just not fight Stormcasts and other BS. Forging that narrative is important to me.

Attached: s-l400.jpg (22 KB, 344x400)

Lunatick
Lunatick

was finally warming up to this game, getting hype to use my whfb elves
even hype for sea elves with snek mermaids

see this
God dammit why does everything I touch die?

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

List is illegal, you don't have required battlelines.

Inmate
Inmate

Autisic Dispossessed user here.
Got some display cases for my art show tonight.

Attached: image-(22).jpg (71 KB, 802x602)

WebTool
WebTool

oh shit
Aren't highborn silver helms battle line? or should I add more?
The bottem of the list says I have 5 out of 3?

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Don't worry so much about it.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

Hooting

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

I think we’ll see stone golem dwarves at some point to get a more "traditionally" take on dwarves. Litteraly nothing is stopping them from doing wild creative awesome armies.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

What's the theme song for /your dudes/?

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

That one stormcast
That's a Grudging.

Attached: 1490774545058.jpg (115 KB, 800x799)

FastChef
FastChef

My Daughters of Khaine have a mobile temple called the Vengabus

youtube.com/watch?v=6Zbi0XmGtMw

Nojokur
Nojokur

You have to check the general's handbook.

If allegiance is Order Draconis: only Order Draconis battleline (so 2 out of 3), the rest would be allies (so 680/400) and you can't ally in Highborn stuff (it's not in the ally list, since it's legacy).

If takes as general GA Order, you can take only battline that don't require specific alliegiance, so, in your list, only Silver Helms and Reavers. The good thing is, you can then put everything Order you want inside, since you don't have to check for alligiances and allies.

Warscroll doesn't tell you if your list is correct, so so you have to check for yourself.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

youtube.com/watch?v=FVUK90JrT2Y

Mixed High Aelves
Not even a big facist guy but they had the best marches

happy_sad
happy_sad

Get ready for the nerf nuke Waac fag taking 6 flyrants. Tyranids dominated the tournament and made it its bitch. GW furious at nids players and even delayed march faq just for you fuckers.

iluvmen
iluvmen

Attached: tenor.gif (409 KB, 498x366)

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

Whats the cheapest yet viable army to start collecting?

I have SCE, Tzeentch and Legions of Nagash, so I'm just looking for something decently priced that I can buy a little box at a time.

Slaanesh seems cool but every list runs a KoS, and the metal model looks like trash

SniperGod
SniperGod

So, thoughts on the Avatar of Mathlann?

For those that can't read the pic:
Stats
Wounds 12 (first model with more than 10 wounds that doesn't decay)
Move 12"
Save 3+
Bravery 10
Weapons
Spear 2" A4 3+ 2+ R-2 D2
Hook 1" A4 2+ 3+ R-1 D1
Fish 3" A2d6 4+ 4+ R- D1
Rules
- If you charge you heal d3 wounds, gain +1 Damage on the spear and reroll 1s to hit. He can also retreat and charge in the same turn.
- Units within 9" can reroll Wound roll of 1
- Select enemy Hero within 3" with less than 8 wounds; he gets -1 to Hit until the end of the combat phase.

Attached: 29542435-1491950227578016-6260994848904427419-n.jpg (62 KB, 634x879)

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

Do a closeup of your dorfcopter

happy_sad
happy_sad

youtube.com/watch?v=xat1GVnl8-k

They're skaven

idontknow
idontknow

BCR, you can get like 2500 points from 3 SC boxes.

Techpill
Techpill

Completely agreed user, I want decent art of scary bitches, not cheesecake that detracts from their vibe

Flameblow
Flameblow

youtube.com/watch?v=tEJn2b8Pa18

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

Attached: Ironjawz[1].jpg (206 KB, 1145x622)

SniperGod
SniperGod

For 200p is Best

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

GW hating any race they designate as NPC
Can't have anyone else be remotely good, right?

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

Have nice rules. Its kind of cowboy

Booteefool
Booteefool

so the only way the dragon blades count as battle line is if its allied to order draconis, and that is also the only way to take the fancy battalion rule I assume
But if I do that I can take 400 points of models from other armies and none of them can count as battle lines

Or I go general order alliance and then Dragon Blades are not battlelines, but the reavers and silver hands are. But at no point can I use the legacy bois becasue GW hates me and won't let them into the GAO despite being under the list in the warscroll builder

This game's army creation rules are both too broad and too narrow at the same time...

viagrandad
viagrandad

Huh, NuGW art that actually looks halfway good.

w8t4u
w8t4u

Archaon and the Avatar look fucking sweet.

iluvmen
iluvmen

I wish more of the art was like this. It has a nice balance. You can see that they're hot but they're so fucking crazy that they look creepy.

Attached: killyelf.jpg (51 KB, 400x729)

DeathDog
DeathDog

Stormcast player
You deserve it. Here's a toast to our based Bird-bros.

Attached: tzaangor-chick.png (251 KB, 620x800)

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Its kind of cowboy
???

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

C-c'mon guys this isn't funny anymore, we only got another 14 hours to stop the Drake-chads.
I-it's not fair. IT WAS NAGASH'S TURN

Attached: 8119593028.jpg (9 KB, 309x261)

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

That's true, but I don't really care if they're hot desu- I don't like things that try to manipulate me through sex appeal (such as my exes).

whereismyname
whereismyname

Good puch man
200p for -2 rend its wow

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

where?

Booteefool
Booteefool

Mixed elf is best elf

Attached: 1519379388827.jpg (221 KB, 900x800)

MPmaster
MPmaster

Howdy, pardner.

Attached: YEEEEEHAWWW.jpg (47 KB, 447x451)

Spamalot
Spamalot

That warchanter looks pretty dope. The bonesplittaz have some good artwork as well, and the new Malign Portents stuff is the shit.

idontknow
idontknow

Hit and run tactic

SniperWish
SniperWish

Do you make lists and then buy models? Or do you buy models and then build a list around them?

JunkTop
JunkTop

manipulate
dude
it's a transparent deal: money in exchange for sexy artwork you can jack off to

there's no ulterior motive

porn doesn't play mind games with your dick

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

A mix of the second then the first for me. Can't paint stuff I don't like, but I'm willing to buy a unit or two to make a list out of what I already have,

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

Leave no Crewmate behind, lad. Unless there's enough loot in it for me. And Nagash ain't handing out loot.

Attached: Kharadron-Overlords.jpg (389 KB, 1536x1829)

viagrandad
viagrandad

If I want to jack off to something, I can get tons of shit for free that doesn't leave me jacking off over inch tall miniatures.

The ulterior motive is to get me to buy that shit. Never let your dick affect your wallet, never ever.

massdebater
massdebater

The state of SCE players
Good you deserve to get rekt.
You have 3+ and 4+ saves up the ass REROLLING 1s
You have general that can ignore battle shock.

Your ONLY weakness is mortal wounds now. What else are people supposed to do against ultramarines?

Attached: moon.jpg (154 KB, 1200x473)

Flameblow
Flameblow

I found a bunch of old lizards shields in a box o bits I bought at my LHS. I was thinking of putting then on my Orks as looted shields but that has wondering: Do Seraphon have much reason to fight Orks? And when killed do they disappear like SCE? Can a Ork theoretically loot the gear of dead Seraphon or does that disappear with them?

Attached: d9f077175845933098aa5d7b121a1227.jpg (100 KB, 570x633)

SniperWish
SniperWish

Both, depending on if I have models, or I want to start a new army.

Why buy something you won't use/is bad?

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

be legacyshit
insta-hits in your path
instamortalwounds in your path

Attached: 1506678670296.png (84 KB, 766x1186)

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

Orruks have tricked Seraphon into attacking them by dressing up as Chaos. So yeah. And depends, some do, some don't.

Booteefool
Booteefool

This.
youtube.com/watch?v=f6h4DPifrY0
And yes, they're always triumphant, they're too stubborn to believe otherwise.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

They have tried to, the battletome doesn't say they have any success.

Playboyize
Playboyize

Do Seraphon have much reason to fight Orks?
Sure they are
Can a Ork theoretically loot the gear of dead Seraphon or does that disappear with them?
IIRC it was confirmed in one stream that the longer Seraphon are "alive" the more "real" they become

Snarelure
Snarelure

I still need to rebase it.

Attached: IMG-3235.jpg (777 KB, 2383x2383)

Emberfire
Emberfire

porn doesn't play mind games with your dick
that's literally the only thing it does

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

Yeah, to save Slann from embarrassment for falling for it.

TechHater
TechHater

We are assembling our rescue teams. We will not leave our men to the tender mercies of the Grave God. Tell me about "Your Dudes" rescue crews/teams?

Attached: Ranger-Plane.jpg (29 KB, 300x353)

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

You should do some edge highlights mate - your stuff is already good but highlights would make them great

Supergrass
Supergrass

Soon

Attached: B6C29446-A14F-47E6-A57C-89DFE357F8A3.jpg (38 KB, 400x513)

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

I agree, this is from my earlier painting when I did not know much about shading or highlighting.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

user, there's whole cites of them now that exist without the need for Slann, seems fine to me.

Attached: Native-Seraphon.jpg (108 KB, 678x960)

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

The battletome says that the chaotic rampages of the Orruks cause disturbances in the Slaan plans. Try as they might, the Slaan cannot predict or factor the Greenskins in their Ordered aeon old plans. So there is one option, they must be culled or turned away from areas that the Slaan want to protect.

As for the Orruks, the Savage Orruks are on the hunt for the Seraphon because they summon massive beasts. In the Bonesplittas battletome, the savage Orruks secured an entrance to the Seraphon homelands in High Azyr and they plan to invade it to kill all the large dinos there.

Attached: Shaman-vs-Mage.jpg (122 KB, 650x866)

Nojokur
Nojokur

Um... you're a bit late m80, the Index already nerfed Flyrants, they're one of the worse things in the 'nid list.

askme
askme

When are we going to get a new White Dwarf model that is original (not an Unforged painted white) and properly dorfy (not spaise Mahreen or steem bunk)?

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

Quite a bit of the art inside the tomes are actually pretty decent compared to the chinese trash art you expect from AoS most of the time.

Attached: dinobois.jpg (205 KB, 791x1033)

Evilember
Evilember

youtube.com/watch?v=78Ruh0ewBVo

Change the references to the singers self to the city they live in. Poor little Freeguild

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

pretty good if its actually 200 points like and mentioned

Playboyize
Playboyize

Attached: wishIwasthishappy.jpg (569 KB, 823x818)

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

What kinda clippers yall use?

Attached: index.jpg (6 KB, 342x176)

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

Gw brand.

eGremlin
eGremlin

The overpriced GW clippers, theyre pretty good quality

Nojokur
Nojokur

Ohh poor waac faggot mad. They dominated the whole tournament to the point 8 or 9 of the to- 12 lists ran them.

Tyranids waac fags no better than Tau it seems. Worse even since you triggered them so badly you got an immidieate nerf.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

No way in hell will this guy be only 200. 300 maybe.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

Does getting saved themselves count?

With their souls cursed to wander the Gravesand Deserts of Shyish, the Desert Legions of the Mortuary Cult of Setr'Rha chase after a fleeting memory of a missing god so that they can get sexy, new golden bodies and be saved from the burden of undeath.

Godspeed.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

Yeep 200

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

the GW clippers are surprisingly good. most of their other tools is pretty meh

TechHater
TechHater

Used to just use some wire clippers, but they're rounded and ultimately they force more filing work on you, so now I just use the GW ones.

Illusionz
Illusionz

Literally those in your pic that I got off amazon.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

Are you retarded? Drycha is 280 with same 3 sv shooting and magic

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

Yea they are more flush than the ones i got off amazon. Its pretty nice to be honest

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

Have GW hire Raymond Swanland and everything is fine.

Either that or old-school Heavy Metal magazine style covers.

Those are the two passable extremes.

MPmaster
MPmaster

They dominated the whole tournament to the point 8 or 9 of the to- 12 lists ran them.
Source? And do remember, it's 8th Edition now, so no dredging up 7th Ed stuff.

Spamalot
Spamalot

Does getting saved themselves count?

I guess. The objective is fleeing is saving your dudes and then charging into Nagash's capital to end his evil plan once and for all.

happy_sad
happy_sad

Have you fucked your therapist yet?

massdebater
massdebater

200 its official

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

Or how about letting John Blanche make cover art instead of concept art?

Supergrass
Supergrass

Why? Sure he's tough as nails, but neither the damage nor the buffs are particularly impressive.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

[citation needed]

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

got oooold nail clippers that i use for plastic and a set of wire clippers to cut and bend wires.
If it's just for plastic you don't need anything special really. Anything will do.

Flameblow
Flameblow

Theres no way this guy is 200 when celestant prime is 320 and the KO special character is 300+

If this guy is 200 then they're launching AOS 2 shortly with massive point cost changes

RavySnake
RavySnake

hello autism user, have fun

DeathDog
DeathDog

then think that 300 and wait until 14 April ;)

Supergrass
Supergrass

200 or 240 max

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

If you got proof post it, otherwise we're all going to wait while you make yourself look like a tit.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

That's not an argument.

w8t4u
w8t4u

Army Painter ones. Look pretty much the same as yours but red, and only because it came in a set with a bunch of other tools. Does the trick though.
As an aside, don't use Army Painter plastic glue, that shit is TRASH

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Again, his damage output is pathetic and his buff, supposedly, is a reroll 1s To Wound aura. No magic, not a priest, not a totem. All he has going is a strong charge and massive survivability.
Both the KO dude and the Fag Prime are more killy and do more for their armies.

Also, considering the quality of the pics, he might be 280. 8s and 0s are hard to distinguish in bad quality images.

hairygrape
hairygrape

This is one of the benefits of playing a legacy army, you just always get ignored so you never get huffed but never get nerfed. Feels good being a slaves to darkness and tzeentzch army

FastChef
FastChef

Celastant have -3 rend and mortal wounds are you blind

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

Retreat + Charge is really good and shouldn't be underestimated, especially if he has charge bonuses

CP doesnt do shit for stormcast. He's only ever used in seraphon mortal wound bomb lists.

I can see him being 280, but that would seem to imply relatively low faction synergy since his warscroll alone is worth that much

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

AHHHHHHH hahahahaha get fucked storm cuck. Based Raven god once more shows wimpy southlanders that norsca and tzeentzch are the real men of the world

Lunatick
Lunatick

280 like drycha? Realy?

iluvmen
iluvmen

200 you will see

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

Pls no insult my waifu clippers.

Attached: JPEG-20180326-172525.jpg (1.14 MB, 4032x3024)

Firespawn
Firespawn

Provided I figure out how to give her a staff, and make her look more Nurgle'd, do you suppose anyone would anyone have issues with my sorceresses being converted from another model? I'm planning a themed, Maggotkin force that's based around a noble house.

Attached: 99070207003-TombBansheeNEW01.jpg (36 KB, 920x950)

SniperWish
SniperWish

I hear these are good but break easy.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

Seeing as Ulric’s flame was used to heal Tyrion, does AoS Tyrion gain any new wolf guy powers?

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

In other armies you'll have to waste a Command Abilty to get a buff like this, ha just has it. Plus his damage is very reliable, as he'll always reroll 1s to wound and half the time he'll reroll 1s to hit as well. Plus 12 non-decaying wounds, the ability to bounce in and out of combat *and* healing at the same time is going to keep him on the field for some time.
And given the speed it's not that much of a waste that he has no ranged weapons.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

have -3 rend
Found the slav

But ill bite. To make that attack worth anything you need to wait 3+ turns and the game is usually over by then. With only 8 wounds he dies immediately after coming down on the board, so you get one round of combat with him.

The best thing about CP is the meteor wand because its D3 mortal wounds to everything in a 12" diameter circle, but if you're using him as a backline artillery type unit he will get sniped after he comes down because his defenses are so poor. You get one, maybe two uses of his sceptre if you double turn. Then he dies.

You are better off bringing 2 knight vexillors with meteor banners than a celestant prime - youll do twice as much damage for less points.

The only lists that bring CP are Seraphon lists that try to wipe you out with mortal wounds in an alpha strike.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

They are really good because of how then the clippers are, it's actually cuts the plastic rather then smashing it which most clippers do, so long as you are not twisting when you cut it's amazing. On flat surfaces hardly need to shave

MPmaster
MPmaster

Drycha just shits mortal wound all over the place, she's a totally different hero.

Bidwell
Bidwell

Wolfy Tyrion could be ones of his aspects, through to be honest I always figured Tyrion was more of a Horse Guy. That or he could've gained an improved sense of smell to go with his blindness.

Methshot
Methshot

It's true the prime is hot smoking garbage.

TreeEater
TreeEater

Provided I figure out how to give her a staff,
Maybe an elf spear arm or hand from a standardbearer. Or just cutting around the hilt of a sword would do.
do you suppose anyone would anyone have issues with my sorceresses being converted from another model?
No. It's what the whole hobby thing is about. Making it your own is what makes it fun.

Snarelure
Snarelure

Am I retarded for wanting this? Should I boys?

Attached: adfdf.jpg (11 KB, 300x240)

eGremlin
eGremlin

Jeee true soy boy fan and expert detected

JunkTop
JunkTop

The moment the Celestant Prime touches melee as anything but a hail mary touchdown run the situation is utterly fucked.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

you can get the same thing from a bunch of different companies either in mdf or cut from acrylic for peanuts.
If you want to pay the GW prices for something you could cut out yourself from a piece of cardboard though, knock yourself out.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

based

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

If it looks good, people will compliment you and your cool conversion and you'll feel good.

If it looks bad, your model will be posted on Veeky Forums and we will feel good laughing at it.

Spamalot
Spamalot

I mean, it's useful. Brutally overcosted and easily made by hand from a piece of plasticard, but if you want it, why not?

girlDog
girlDog

Tyrion is the Lord of Lumination, not some dirty wolf faggot.

happy_sad
happy_sad

Here's what the runes from the latest leak mean. I can understand the first one based off what we know, but why does the sea-unicorn general carry around the rune for Rescue/Imprisonment? Is it because Mathlann rescued them, or that they rescued him?

Attached: Idoneth-Runes.png (269 KB, 512x482)

w8t4u
w8t4u

She is better and cheaper and costs less than you think Avatar is.

Playboyize
Playboyize

That'd look pretty cool user. Make sure to post it when you're done!

Attached: TylerPoxbringer-Mar27-Painted2bw.jpg (136 KB, 1500x1500)

Emberfire
Emberfire

Its old and shitty model

Firespawn
Firespawn

What do my waifu clippers have to do with that D:

JunkTop
JunkTop

Order of the Green Dragon a swifthawk/warders army.
youtube.com/watch?v=LkQXQLPrCqo

Hit and Run is best play style, and High wardens being able to jump over units on to others in pile in is a lot of fun and heavily under rated. Try Screening this shit.

Attached: GIF-Animation-(8641002).gif (1.34 MB, 392x400)

Illusionz
Illusionz

The prime was designed and made right around the time GW had a mad boner for putting really top heavy models on super small break bits. The prime, the SCE with wings and bow or appears, saint celestine, all on super thin breaky shit, all launched around the same time

Supergrass
Supergrass

I will judge you, and am, but if you got the dosh you do you senpai

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

it 200p I guarantees it to you

happy_sad
happy_sad

some Japanese clippers called GOD HAND my brothers gf bought me for christmas. They are so good it's like sex removing things from spruces.

Attached: A-strange-looking-ball-sack.png (86 KB, 292x292)

Skullbone
Skullbone

Same, I got a pair there are times I did not even notice I clipped it.

Firespawn
Firespawn

Okay, what guaranteeses do you have?

RavySnake
RavySnake

I think level of soy is
falling in your blood

StonedTime
StonedTime

So the only way you could do an Order Draconis army is by having all dragon blades as units?

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

Because they were imprisoned in Slaanesh and rescued.

Illusionz
Illusionz

I don't even own any SCE I fucking hate them
I own the Chad slaves

Attached: Chaos-Warriors-(1).jpg (48 KB, 500x359)

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

yeah I went from Xacto clippers to them and it confused me because it honestly didn't even feel like I had clipped anything when I first used them but then the pieces fell out of the spruce. It was some anime sheath the sword as the dude splits in half shit.

MPmaster
MPmaster

Feels good being a slaves to darkness and tzeentzch army
I'm a Slaves player and I want to add some daemons for extra flavour. Would a single tzeentch daemons start collecting be okay to expand from 1000pts to 1500pts?

happy_sad
happy_sad

Links to said companies.

Not trying to be antagonistic just want to buy something like this cheaper. (and not s oft rubber like shitty ones gw sells.)

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

chad
Slaves
HMMMMMM

Playboyize
Playboyize

It looks great but it's terribly overcosted

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

that's why you're so frustrated. So many lost battles ...

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

Ignore slavposter, user. Life's too short.

Attached: deepkinbait.png (70 KB, 625x626)

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

XD all you need its slaves xD shitty army

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

You imply they’re mutually exclusive.

Attached: 4A3E9BBE-D24C-45C0-88EC-E49CE5FA30AC.jpg (31 KB, 343x342)

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

Holy fuck this sounds cool. Time to by some.

Booteefool
Booteefool

I was more making a joke because slaves are by nature subservient beings and thusly not chads but ok.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

holy shit. for the price i just looked up for them they better fucking be.

Emberfire
Emberfire

for example
bitsofwar.com/38-gaming-accessories
They have them customized for 40k and AoS and several subfactions.

Can't remember who sells the mdf ones atm.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

Well, in S&M relationships slaves are the ones to set the boundaries and limits tho

Attached: 9a86e1ad7f22f13a4e6284050666a496d2b8bb4f-hq.jpg (71 KB, 1024x699)

eGremlin
eGremlin

Seraphon are more real the logner they live
Can you elaborate?
At this point im out for any new lore on the lizard guys. They realy didn thave a lot.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

slaves are the ones to set the boundaries and limits

not if you're a chad

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

I'm waiting...

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

Really? In mine we just worked to find them over time. I guess that means I set the boundaries eventually.
God I miss those days.

Attached: Internet-Graphics-(9058975).png (33 KB, 291x272)

takes2long
takes2long

Here you go mate

hairygrape
hairygrape

They become more independent as time goes on.

I forget where, but something else also mentions the seraphon dinos going native and starting breeding populations.

Methshot
Methshot

Then you're not in an SM relationship.

Attached: 1513709179482.jpg (72 KB, 726x789)

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

Lazy fuck go google that shit it’s from Adepticon faggot and is everywhere

Skullbone
Skullbone

Can you elaborate on tha tmore aswell?
Im interrested. The Lizards have a homeland now? So they arent just magical stars? They got jungles and Cities and shit?

Emberburn
Emberburn

user, ask yourself - who is setting the limits by using safeword?

eGremlin
eGremlin

Here

drive.google.com/folderview?id=1XCjMM896uxysNjY5-7cn8e6mbCJ05EPL

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

Society.

Nojokur
Nojokur

Shiet, this one was meant to reply to this one

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

They live in high azyr (the heavens and stars), but are summoned down by Slann. It's the same way daemons live in the warp/chaos realm but come into the physical plane.

King_Martha
King_Martha

What he means is that people think the dom is the one with all the power, but since the sub can immediately stop everything via safeword, they're the one who actually have all the power.

viagrandad
viagrandad

They got jungles and Cities and shit?

Yes, they have cities in High Azyr and they have areas where their conjured dinosaurs live and thrive. It's in their battletome. Just download it.

hairygrape
hairygrape

Burden of proof, honey. You made a bullshit claim, you provide the proof. I know there isn't any, I just want to know where your bullshit comes from.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

It's not the society that mumbled "eggplant" after the 3 hours of whipping and waxing session

Attached: 10706632-366479046839121-920839003-n.jpg (57 KB, 640x640)

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Disgusting nids player now fuck off to your containment thread

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

Opinions on Judicators with X-Bows?
I know the Bow guys are better, but are the X-Bow guys complete trash or are they at least playable in the right list?

King_Martha
King_Martha

waxing
Fuck, I just mean the wax play of course

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

I mean it does leave you smooth some times.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

someone called out my lies and now my feefees are hurt

Attached: 1503012639221.gif (1.83 MB, 600x302)

5mileys
5mileys

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UiUPR4ckbSw

MORE ZOMBIES

askme
askme

where their conjured dinosaurs live and thrive. It's in their battletome.
but it's not

Skullbone
Skullbone

If you catch someone in a dragnet of Liberators, Crossbow-Liberators can be good. The problem is that they need that dragnet in front of them because otherwise you will never get the 3-shots-if-you-didn't-move

Plus the special Crossbow is SHIT. Even Crossbow units use the special bow.

SniperWish
SniperWish

pic related when
it would be my dream army

Attached: 1522183682915.gif (437 KB, 540x500)

RumChicken
RumChicken

Are you sure?

Supergrass
Supergrass

Wire cutters

Lunatick
Lunatick

yes, no mention of a single city or activity outside of war

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

games-workshop.com/en-EU/Start-Collecting-Ironjawz
games-workshop.com/en-EU/Ironjawz-Orruk-Gore-Gruntas

Who in his right mind would buy the gruntas by themsleves? What the fuck GW?

Attached: 1503238979965.png (175 KB, 600x600)

askme
askme

Convert sisters of the thorn.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

plzplz soon. thats sexy af

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Kevin era vs Kirby era.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

Same with crisis suits for Tau, carnosaur for Seraphon etc.

Emberfire
Emberfire

Replace the whole arm with a staff; and maybe see about getting a differen't head, the one on the banshee looks too ghostly for me.

Also, as for your army, look into The Order of the Fly; they're basically arthurian knights, but Nurgle.

SniperGod
SniperGod

it's not about conversions my bro, it's about canon

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

Make your own fluff for your silly fetish army.

JunkTop
JunkTop

Honestly I build out the core with slaves and load down with tzeentzch hero's for spells out the ass

Passing up one of the best chaos battle lines
Better then liberators
Tzeentzch marked and buffed by shrine and mystic shield give you a tar pit consisting of 2 wound 3+ rerolling, 5++ with a 6+++
Can poke over the front lines with halbards while what ever is stupid enough to charge the front line gets blasted by tzeentzch support
Can be marked as any god and go into any army
Hmmmmm feels pretty comfy playing the rank and file and only loosing the Skyre warp fire bullshit. Stay mad guys.

Moving on of you wanna put some tzeentzch flare in your slaves list, gaunt summoner on a bale wind fortex. I take one with a LoC as my commander, if I have a piece of arcane terrain near the gaunt summoner I can get him to a 4+ to cast. And his base spell can delete horse units from the game.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

I've been curious, why is it that GW can't (or don't) lower their prices outside of box sets? They don't really have sales either. Is there a specific reason?

farquit
farquit

I love watching ignorant people dig their holes deeper but have no time to waste on babying them

You sure got me

Attached: 3AE532A5-3D54-4F36-99B7-F2E1D31F93C0.jpg (73 KB, 1280x720)

5mileys
5mileys

youtube.com/watch?v=jcDYB691sM4

Attached: d63089ee4d5c2d9fb1737b0eab0348b0069f031b.png (2.12 MB, 1321x834)

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

The problem is it's going to cause a lot of pissed of people by doing so, example, let's say you buy a LR for current price, then next day they drop their prices to 50 bucks. Your gonna try and return what you bought and just buy it cheaper. It's a nightmare only way it's gonna come down is over a long slow decrease.

RavySnake
RavySnake

I've heard there significant shareholder pressure to stop price drops, so set deals and repackages are the best they can do.

JunkTop
JunkTop

Which I'm not going to complain about because back when they had the transport +troop for 40k that shit was amazing.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

No, she is like 50 and obese.
You are thinking of the assistant who I have not seen in a while.

Illusionz
Illusionz

What the fuck GW?
Kirby, the retard, once promised investors that boxes would never drop in retail price, so the only way GW can give you better deals these days is either through bundles like the SC boxes or by reboxing.

Evilember
Evilember

but i want my silly fetish army to be real and available for everyone

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

still claiming Flyrants are broken even though they are currently literally the worst unit in the Tyranid codex
Where are all those lists? Show me. Flyrants are shit. They die turn 1 because they can be targetted without restriction and don't even give a -1 because they aren't flying high enough. And their guns are shit. You are talking bullshit because last edition Flyrant lists used to be good and you haven't educated yourself since them. But sure, call me ignorant for actually knowing how the Tyranids play these days. Here's a hint: Take a gander at Exocrines.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

I don't see how that's a problem. Just look at the video game market and there this stuff is standard with Steam sales and the like.
Sometimes you get lucky and sometimes you don't.

Soft_member
Soft_member

Investors annoy me so much with their retardation

Hmm should we lower prices in order to make a better long term profit that will result in a stronger foundation?
OY VEEEEY MUH INSTANT PUMP AND DUMP SHEKELS

The stock market was a mistake. GW would do far better if they would buy back their stock

Attached: 6BEFBBD6-AE27-4972-A49E-740053D3F9FF.jpg (91 KB, 447x573)

farquit
farquit

stormshitter complaining about losing
Wew

Playboyize
Playboyize

Alight I'll expand the problem

I'm a store, I bought model x from GW for Y

I sell x for Y+2
GW now says they are selling x for Y+1
I too need to drop to y+1 or in many cases to y wince flgs usually sell below MSRP.

Now everyone that bought at y+2 will comback to return it and by at y+1 or y. The problem is I as a store have done all my budgeting around x being sold at y+2. Because of the price change I'm way over stocked and get fucked because GW decended to drop their prices.

This is not just flgs this is all retail stores.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

Yeah, except when games suddenly drop (not a sale, just the regular price dropping), people get very pissed, too. It's one of the reasons Battleborn failed so hard. They dropped the price two weeks after release and people were rather angry.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

You will never have a horse gf to feed carrots what you brush her.
Why live?

RumChicken
RumChicken

No still shitty go and play on tournaments because there are plenty of theoretical players here

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

Did someone said wolves?

Attached: 99120101151-StartCollectingSpaceWolves02[1].jpg (74 KB, 600x620)

Supergrass
Supergrass

I still keep them on square bases.

King_Martha
King_Martha

You sound like you've never been to any tournament or max one.. :/

happy_sad
happy_sad

no

cum2soon
cum2soon

Attached: ph-thousand-sons-t-shirt-design-by-proiteus-d5fyg7u.jpg (126 KB, 900x711)

likme
likme

I have, not to play, because I don't take any joy in tournament play. I admit they have no tournament presence which I'm fine with. But they are by no means weak.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

legacy shit you must be fat neckbeard

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

horse wife army when

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

Do People still do List ratings?

Cause Im working on a list and would appreciate some Feedback.

Allegiance: Legion of Blood
Leaders
Vampire Lord On Zombie Dragon (440)
- Deathlance
- Lore of the Vampires : Amethystine Pinions
Vampire Lord (140)
- Flying Horror
- Lore of the Vampires : Amaranthine Orb
Vampire Lord (140)
- Lore of the Vampires : Spirit Gale
Units
10 x Blood Knights (520)
3 x Vargheists (160)
3 x Vargheists (160)
40 x Skeleton Warriors (280)
-Ancient Spears
10 x Skeleton Warriors (80)
-Ancient Blades
10 x Skeleton Warriors (80)
-Ancient Blades
Total: 2000 / 2000
Allies: 0 / 400
Leaders: 3/6 Battlelines: 4 (3+) Behemoths: 1/4 Artillery: 0/4
Wounds: 138

Attached: 29550003-1562711627130217-379485426-n.jpg (93 KB, 922x960)

StonedTime
StonedTime

tfw Zamasu could have won if he stole Jiren or Cell’s body

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

So sit in the basement and do not give advice when you not have anny idea. What a person living in the basement of his parents knows about life?

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

Kirby promised GW's shareholders that they would NEVER drop their prices, so despite the fact that he's a retard who almost sunk the company those shareholders won't let the new man lower Kirby's absurd prices. The best he can do is rebox stuff to be better value for money (10 Liberators for £37.50 as opposed to 5 for £30) and release big cut-priced bundles.

King_Martha
King_Martha

do you live with your parents and you are probably 26-28 years old?

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

I also still field them in a movement try because I keep them rank and file on top of that I have new people comment on how neat and organized it is and I enthrall them with tail of WFB. Then play them in a game or AoS with my slaves army that only uses 1 AoS model the rest is legacy

Inmate
Inmate

Kirby promised GW's shareholders that they would NEVER drop their prices
Why did he do that?

TreeEater
TreeEater

He must be fat neckbeard living with mom :(

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

I actually live on my own, I am 27 though so good guess.

No I just find it funny when people say slaves are crap when their core battleline chaos warriors, are better and cheaper then liberators

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

Ok WHFB guy trying to get into this

I present my second attempt at a Go-Fast Eat-Ass (almost) all mounted army

Is it even remotely viable?

Attached: GottaGoFaster.pdf (5 KB, PDF)

StonedTime
StonedTime

I was afraid you were gonna post a VLOZD spam LoB cancer list

DeathDog
DeathDog

Holy shit but you're mad about someone not taking your super serious wargame seriously.

FastChef
FastChef

sad life
Slavs life

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Because he was a fucking muppet who believed customers would buy anything GW put out, and the company only existed to satisfy people's need to collect models - fluff, rules and so on were irrelevant in his mind.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

Does it trigger you I use a legacy army?

It's only a game? Why are you so mad I use a legacy army and keep them on square bases? Rules allow it.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

61 seconds
At least be a little bit more subtle about it, honey.
95 seconds
There, better.

Spamalot
Spamalot

Because the stock market is full of very silly people, in case you haven't noticed.

likme
likme

Is it even remotely viable?
Nope.
Pick actual army

Methnerd
Methnerd

I'm not sure why they get mad because AoS fan boys are the eaiset people to trigger say any of the following and the start frothing at the mouth.
I still put them on square bases
I move them rank and file
I play a legacy army
And they take it as if you shit on their door step.

WebTool
WebTool

But grand alliance order is an army?
Are you so triggered that someone is using whfb models dispite them being suported in the rules?

are you an anti-square aspie?

eGremlin
eGremlin

I've only pissed on their doorstep they should be grateful. (you)

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

Just ignore
Your army is totally valid because you have rules, just keep them on square bases it makes it easier to keep them oganized and to store/move.

Nojokur
Nojokur

You could try it. Dunno how much luck you’ll have. Maybe just pick up an SC box and build to 1000 points

Illusionz
Illusionz

But grand alliance order is an army?
Technically yes. (but you army based on compendium)
But it's still shit.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

Reminder that this is a 25 and older general
Children please fuck off to /v/

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

Good to know, because I consider myself a grade-A AoS fanboy and I'm perfectly fine with all three of these.
Same as with ""all" AoS players hating Stormcasts. It just isn't so. Most just don't give a damn.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

fuck

5mileys
5mileys

Reminder that this is a 25 and older general
8+ on the boxes

askme
askme

Being this made about how comfy legacy armies are.

I can't wait for GW to do made to order archeon on his horse and hell cannons, gonna field 2 of them to just deal 4d6 mortal wounds each turn from across the board with my legacy chaos artillery

iluvmen
iluvmen

Slav baiting
It’s not even a compendium army. It’s literally in the GHB

Skullbone
Skullbone

Being this mad
Where? user asked about his list and I answered that this list wouldn't work.

Flameblow
Flameblow

But it's still shit.
Is "all calv" not a good way to theme an army in this game?

I have a shit load of elves, especially archers and spearmen, so what styles work best?

RavySnake
RavySnake

Gut feelings tells me no.
try proxing it on tabletop sim or smth similar against someone with a Recent Battletome Army.

You lack stupid special rules afaik, like teleporting from tableedge to tableedge.
Your shooting wont match up against most other shooting

Youll struggle due to your small unit size too. If the other guy manages to shock them with Brutes/Vargeists etc theyre likely done for. And they wont be able to slice through hordes of Horros/skellies/Rats

RumChicken
RumChicken

Then your a good fanboy!
I do admit I like to go out a my way to crush SCE armies but that's just because I don't like the SCE but people that get ass mad over square bases are hilarious.

No you just said no play an actual army, not helpful. Go back to buying more of your nuhammer non legacy soyboy army

TechHater
TechHater

Are you implying that your dumb enough not to know the difference between a box age rating and an image board with private rules?

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

Is "all calv" not a good way to theme an army in this game?
1) You didn't run "all cav" (warmachine, dwordmasters, chariots)
2) In case of highborne, nope.
I have a shit load of elves, especially archers and spearmen, so what styles work best?
Actual army with battletome

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

I am not surprised that this is an actual thing. is it just Vhordai 3 Zombie dragons and 3 units of skeletons or what?

Soft_member
Soft_member

not helpful
Pick actual army

iluvmen
iluvmen

Then it's still 18, not 25.

But hey, it's likely you're from a country where people can star in porn and vote when they aren't allowed to buy booze yet, so what do you know.

likme
likme

This.
Any ideas where its from?

Firespawn
Firespawn

Actual austism

should I favor large mobs over small elite unit?
also noticing a theme that favors large bohemths for shock instead of calv? is that recomended?

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

Pretty much. Boring to play. Boring to play against

TechHater
TechHater

Actual austism
Because it's real advices?

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

Actual army with battletome
But the army battletome I have is for square bases! Isn't that also no good?

Supergrass
Supergrass

But the army battletome I have is for square bases!
You mean???

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

Moves age from 8 to 18 doesn't realize that is literally and figuratively moving the goal post
Proves me right by not realizing the private rules of the board are before the rules of the land
Well that was easy. Like pottery.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

I thought everyone knew about it?

Attached: 60040299046-BattletomeChaosDreadholdEng01.jpg (135 KB, 920x950)

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

This is why early AoS was so fucking empty and had those stupid ass rules.

massdebater
massdebater

Play and actual army
That's not advise

Actually advise would be like, play a legacy army, unlike the current armies they are fully flushed out and the most versatile. Additionally you will get bonus points for having an old school army that stands out

Or, if your going to be moving most of your guys in the same direction, out can put them I. A movement tray to make the game quicker.

Nah square bases are preferred.

SniperWish
SniperWish

Yeah AoS was almost DoA because of that. Like I don't think people realize how close AoS was to death on launch. Between no points, lack of good rules, smite spam armies almost killed it.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

they are fully flushed out and the most versatile.
Highborn
most versalite
Seriously?
Additionally you will get bonus points for having an old school army that stands out
???

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

Moves age from 8 to 18 doesn't realize that is literally and figuratively moving the goal post
Not really. You said this thread is 25+, but this site's rules say 18+, the 8 years thing was someone else and something else.

Also, here's a hint: Double memearrows don't make you look more sophisticated, they just make you look like a keyboard-hammering retard.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

28 reporting in

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

Those ideas seem solid. Last I played anything Warhammer, the local community was pretty strict, so I was unsure if that was a big thing for most players. Former noblemen turned into plague paladins is one of those things that is far too rad to not be tried.

No promises about it being good,or even going through with it.I plan on buying some demons for my 40k army I'm playing, however I've never played AoS. It just was one of those shower ideas, that sounded pretty neat.

King_Martha
King_Martha

They are better then stormcast

farquit
farquit

Yep, and why the fluff was so awful. Thankfully the game is starting to recover now and the setting is developing into something really interesting.

happy_sad
happy_sad

They are better then stormcast
Nope

askme
askme

Because you are an autistic slav.
You need to try for yourself. Not many people play old HE, so good advice will be rare. You generally can't go wrong with a blob of infantry, especially if you have anything to support it. I'd try something like spearblob, hero on dragon (isn't the caster really good?), mage, dragon princes and phoenixes and fill it up woth archers and silver helmets. Or mix in units from other order factions. I'm not a HE player though.

massdebater
massdebater

70% of stocks wealth are owned by 1% of stock investors

Stock market was always a scam. But it's a clever way of making every yokel and moron who has a 401k think they're a "shareholder" who matters... Its a rigged game and always will be.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

into something really interesting.
Where?

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

From my experience its your Ogre/Bruiser type of Unit that have good shock value, they usually pack a big punch and will almost always survive to hit multiple times.

But ultimately theyre there to club down larger hordes and do bravery kills
Behemoths work similar but have the damage table to take note of

Your cavalry Unit size is too small to have shock value. youll want atleast 10 in a Unit to pack enough of a Punch to cripple them on your charge attack.
Cavalry is good when you know how to max out their charge value and relative high speeds.
You want to use them to one turn kill shooty units but the shooty units will likely cripple your cavalry before they arrive in small units

Snarelure
Snarelure

Hopefully it fully recovers the planes and realms we're not well received and still are very off putting to many fans of fantasy.
They also look better then the gold boys

Skullbone
Skullbone

kek so true

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

Should i go Khorne or wait for Horse waifu army?

JunkTop
JunkTop

Heh I giggled.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

Well, GW wants dat big market. They made the whole army for it.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

less cishetmales for one

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

You do know you look like an idiot if you complain about the joke rules, right?

They wanted to give people some good laughs when they were getting together and playing their old armies with new rules while drinking some beer and eating some pretzels, waiting for actual battletomes and shit to be released. Unfortunately GW forgot to take into account how fucking caustic the WHFB fanbase was, so people just REEE'd all over those rules and burned their armies down because GW didn't take their serious game seriously no mo

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

They also look better then the gold boys
WHFB
better than AoS
Missed thread?

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

I revised my dispossessed list because I wanted some copters.

Allegiance: Dispossessed
- Grudge: Shoddy Craftsmanship
Warden King (120)
- General
Runelord (80)
Runelord (80)
40 x Warriors (280)
- Double-handed Duardin Axes & Shields
10 x Hammerers (180)
10 x Longbeards (120)
- Great Axes & Shields
30 x Ironbreakers (400)
10 x Irondrakes (200)
10 x Irondrakes (200)
Gyrocopters (80)
- Gun: Steam Gun
- Allies
Gyrocopters (80)
- Gun: Steam Gun
- Allies
Cannon (180)
- Allies

Total: 2000 / 2000
Allies: 340 / 400
Wounds: 137

Did I do gud?

Spamalot
Spamalot

Wait for the rules and fluff leaks. If the codex is really up for pre-order on the 8th then won't be long till we get reviews and previews of fluff from people with advanced copies.

viagrandad
viagrandad

still are very off putting to many fans of fantasy.
Good, I hope GW will flesh those Mortal Realms out nice and campy then if it keeps the Fantasy scum away.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

Actually believing this.
Sad

Firespawn
Firespawn

Wanting to alienate and already niche game that has not even made top 5 in sales since it's release.
I see you were a Kirby fan.

Illusionz
Illusionz

Tedious. Fuck off to your containment thread, and stop dwelling on the past.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

user my question was half-meme.
There is no horse waifu army... unless you know something that i don't

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

I don't hate fantasy, but it is very bland. At this point its very cliche. I like fantasy as a setting for games though its great there because its cheap and I can see all the cool stuff in one go without needing to pay out of my ass.

If I paint an army I need stuff that really resonates with me and fluff and models. The only army that ever came close was the Lizardmen Still not enough though because 40k at the time was better. Which is weird since now AoS feels like the fresh young gun of a game aiming for the top.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

Sylvaneth one is great though, and I love the DoK cover as well.

Attached: 1517071640873.jpg (1.47 MB, 1536x2048)

cum2soon
cum2soon

But his containment thread is all about dwelling on the past.

TreeEater
TreeEater

Oh I thought you said seahorse. So I thought you meant the deepkin lol.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

Attached: 1475483311329.jpg (58 KB, 640x640)

Emberburn
Emberburn

Being this upset over toy soldiers
user it's ok. Listen some people like the AoS story and get into it, some people like legacy armies and sqaure bases better. Just gotta get used to it.

RavySnake
RavySnake

Reminder that none of the whfb shitposters actually play tabletop they are total war casuals

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

game aiming for the top.
laughing_primaris.jpg

whereismyname
whereismyname

casuals
core AoS rules are just 4 pages

girlDog
girlDog

i meant horse waifu like here

viagrandad
viagrandad

Tell me how long it's been since WHFB was in the top 5. Oh, right, decades. We don't want you, we don't need you. The reason people were iffy about an official points game wasn't just because the fan-made one was better balanced but also because we were afraid it'd bring scum like you back.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

There are some good ones, LoN and Tzeentch are pretty decent and I actually really like the Fyreslayers one. Still, there's a lot of them that suck. I get that they're going for a more simplistic look and that for some reason the art has to 100% represent the model but even then they don't have to look like shitty rendered art.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

Still four pages more than TW:WH :^)

Emberfire
Emberfire

To bad friend we are here to stay with our square bases and legacy army

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

Tell me how long it's been since WHFB was in the top 5. Oh, right, decades.
icv2.com/articles/games/view/26216/top-5-non-collectible-miniature-lines-spring-2013
Oooops seems like it was in top 5 even durring the 8th edition.
Meanwhile
icv2.com/articles/markets/view/39858/top-5-non-collectible-miniature-games-fall-2017

MPmaster
MPmaster

Here ya m80
whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Order_of_the_Fly

Soft_member
Soft_member

AoS players doubled at adepticon and I think even GW mentioned AoS has explosive growth right now.

In real life fantasy tends to be more popular than sci-fi in movies for some cultural reason. Old fantasy was more like a historical game with some fantasy elements than a true high fantasy game.

I think its more possible than you think. What would the 40k nerds do if we ever became more popular than them?

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

This kills the storm boys

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

AoS players doubled at adepticon
Got a link?
and I think even GW mentioned AoS has explosive growth right now.
On the last shareholder meeting they prefered to not answer questions about AoS and focused totally on 40k.
In real life fantasy tends to be more popular than sci-fi in movies for some cultural reason.
[citation needed]
Because after LoTR Warcraft movie bombed hard compared to Star Wars

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

You're very welcome to sit in the corner of the store and not get games until you shut up about your dead game and come join us in the real world. I'm fine with legacy and I'm not a tourney autist who's scared of square bases breaking the game. I'm just fucking tired of you complaining about all the ways AoS is "worse" than WHFB was, because if AoS truly were so much worse, GW would have backpedaled by now. Instead we're about to get our third GHB, marking the game being four years old and showing no signs of dying.

whereismyname
whereismyname

comparing Warcraft to Star Wars
i think you overestimate warcraft

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

Implying I don't play AoS
I would play more games if people actually played AoS

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

you forgot this

icv2.com/articles/markets/view/36971/top-5-non-collectible-miniature-games-fall-2016

MPmaster
MPmaster

Why bother making a physical copy when you have an encyclopedia for everything in game.

Damn sgame we don't live in an age where we can just hold our finger over a model to learn it's fluff and stats.

cum2soon
cum2soon

i think you overestimate warcraft
Then name any other fantasy franchise which performing better than Star Wars.
GW would have backpedaled by now.
They still releasing more 40k stuff.

Playboyize
Playboyize

icv2

You mean the website that heavily takes money out of Wizards of the coast hands?

And only recently started applying the Wizkid model lines to the Mini charts?

Methshot
Methshot

Besides rules wise AoS is alright aside from a free minor problems. Lore is hot smoking garbage to me and there is very little that can redeem that.

Evilember
Evilember

So at least for year when AoS was doing better and better (and almost killed 40k according to this thread) the game dropped out of top-5.
Remind me, why do you mentioned top 5 at first time?

StonedTime
StonedTime

two legs good.
four legs bad

JunkTop
JunkTop

You mean the website that heavily takes money out of Wizards of the coast hands?
You have another top-5?
because it wasn't me who mentioned it.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

Releasing more 40k stuff

Nigga, apart from Death Guard and Primaris, we've had like TWO new model releases in the entireity of 8th edition.

Meanwhile AoS this year is having the Deepkin, which unless the rumours are false, will only be matched in 40k by the Space Wolf relaunch.

Supergrass
Supergrass

do 8 legs make it 4 times good or 2 times bad?

happy_sad
happy_sad

Hate to be that guy but
water elves
What the fuck is this shit
I want a real elf release ffs

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

Much appreciated. That's some pretty awesome fluff.

takes2long
takes2long

No, Just using this top 5 is retarded because nothing can compare to Wizkids literal dime store models being sold almost everywhere and them being counted in the running.

likme
likme

What are real elves?

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

so the only way the dragon blades count as battle line is if its allied to order draconis
No, Dragon Blades battlelines are exclusive to an army with the ORDER DRACONIS alligiance.
and that is also the only way to take the fancy battalion rule I assume
No, you have to have the units required and pay the points for the battalion. You can use it in Order if you want to.
But if I do that I can take 400 points of models from other armies and none of them can count as battle lines
If you go GA Order, you can take everything from Order, without point limits BUT you have to have the required "general" battlelines, the one that aren't exclusive to an alligiance. GA Order allows you to mix in you legacy units.

Dragon Blades are a ORDER DRACONIS battleline, which means you can only have them as battleline IF you take the ORDER DRACONIS alliegiance. If you do, all the required battlelines must come from those of that alliegiance. So, 2k points of Draconis, you need at least a Draconis general and 3 draconis battlelines.

Allies can be 25% of total points, so, in a 2k list, you can only have 400 points of allies. You can't have allies that are not on the list on the GH, and you can't satisfy minimum requirements with allies.

Or I go general order alliance and then Dragon Blades are not battlelines, but the reavers and silver hands are. But at no point can I use the legacy bois becasue GW hates me and won't let them into the GAO despite being under the list in the warscroll builder

No. If you go GA Order, all of your legacy units (that still have a warscroll) can be used, but in that case, you have still only 2 out of 3 battlelines, so your list is still illegal.

So the only way you could do an Order Draconis army is by having all dragon blades as units?
No, what you must have is a Draconis General and 3 Draconis battlelines. That's the base. Then, you could use 400 out of 2000 for allies, max out on dragon lords or beef up dragon blades.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Yeah, shocking, right? They're still a company and Space Marines are a fucking money farm. If they DIDN'T release more 40k, they'd be fucking idiots. The fact that AoS still makes up more than a third of the releases is still a very good thing. If AoS ever drops beneath The Hobbit, then I'll be concerned.

Speak for yourself. Where I live, it's thriving and I always get a game when I come into the store.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

I want an elf release
Get a new interesting take on the elves including a new fucking God.
Waaaaaaaah I want my boring elves.

Vanilla Elves are Order soup fodder, just like Vanilla Humans and Vanilla Duardin.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

apart from Death Guard and Primaris,
Why?
Meanwhile AoS this year is having the Deepkin
One box with turtle
One box with infantry
One box with fish cavalry
One box with Shark Cavalry
One box with Avatar
One box with Seahorse
So basically it's equal to Thousand Sons release

Snarelure
Snarelure

Well, return of an old god, you mean.

Flameblow
Flameblow

Water themed stuff is gay
aquaman
Fuck off

SniperGod
SniperGod

four legs bad
you mean, better

RavySnake
RavySnake

Fuck off you joyless cunt. Deepkin are the best thing GW have done since making a Mechanicus model line.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

Hate to be that guy but
water elves
holy shit this is amazing

StonedTime
StonedTime

Just using this top 5 is retarded
Agree, yet still, someone decide to bring it in discussion

TechHater
TechHater

He doesn't like Aquaman

Fucking pleb

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

Thousand Sons release

Which was the tail end of 7th edition and a big event no less complete with event books.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

This bunch of morons keep waving ICV2

Do you idiots even know that like half the sales that gw makes by now are through their channels, either stores or web-store, which don't get accounted for? As well as a chunk of asmodee's business but nowhere as outrageous in percentage as GW.

Let the idiots whine about AoS. The game was mediocrey fluff and crunch wise at launch but we have moved for a good while from that.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

This. Their whole thread is only kept alive by TW and Vermintide.

whereismyname
whereismyname

Ours is so dead the only way we get the models out is if we like plan out a week in advance.

Illusionz
Illusionz

interesting
fantasy version of Dark Eldar with chinese design
iinteresting
Ni-hao fellow canadian

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

no, slav, it's not, go recount the releases now

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

As I said, you're a joyless cunt.

Attached: 1521687287266.png (3.53 MB, 1825x1063)

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

Chinese

Ah I see, it's Slavbro angry at AoS and trying to find terrible excuses everywhere.

Also Elves always had Chinese Mysticism designs interwoven with Japanese, Greek and Celtic

cum2soon
cum2soon

No they still talk lore and have an extensive page done on end hammer, the Veeky Forums fan continuation of Warhammer after the ends times, you should check it out.

idontknow
idontknow

Worst models in the range
The eels look so derpy

hairygrape
hairygrape

we have moved for a good while from that
this part is really hard for AoS haters to understand

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

But user, they follow an old elf god, Mathlann. Also these things were water themed.

Attached: Lothern-Sea-Guard-High-Elves-8th-Edition-Blood-Island-Miniatures.jpg (42 KB, 500x359)

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

That's sad. Do you have any other stores close to you?

Skullbone
Skullbone

he likes superhero comics

Attached: a3Kv5o3-700b.jpg (390 KB, 700x3605)

Emberburn
Emberburn

Well yeah but a god we have barely seen until now.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

Yeah, so what?

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

The eels are so-so, but the riders remind me so much of Age of Mythology's Myrmidons that I can't not love them.

DeathDog
DeathDog

I know what I said

Attached: dem-guns.png (1.71 MB, 1440x2414)

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

That was not the whole range, you know?

And TS was

Magnus
Sorcerers box
rubrics
rubric termies
ahriman
tzaangors, which were clearly a last moment tweak.

Meanwhile Idoneth have a ton more of hero kits:

Wizard
Octopus-bro
Priestess
Polearm-bro.
One box they haven't shown.

And that's without taking into account that the ID kits have far more choices than the TS ones, with up to 4 variants in a single one.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

you know everyone gives aquaman shit but that mother fucker has super strength and near impenetrable skin.

Lunatick
Lunatick

Oh, user, don't you know, miniature wargaming is such a patrician, non-nerdy hobby that we have a leg to stand on in insulting other people's nerd hobbies.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

whoa. one whole page.

1d4chan.org/wiki/Endhammer

so this is fantasyfag power? heh, not bad

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

it's not
Not an argument
, it's Slavbro angry at AoS
Nigger please. You've called at least 3 anons by this name
Also Elves always had Chinese Mysticism
source: my ass

MPmaster
MPmaster

.... they are eels.

Honestly, the biggest weakness is they are VERY good eel models.

Eels are goofy motherfuckers.

Attached: Eel.jpg (54 KB, 590x393)

happy_sad
happy_sad

how are they like Dark Eldar user. Please explain

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Shut up, Slav. You posting style and poor English can't be missed.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

Magnus
Sorcerers box
rubrics
rubric termies
ahriman
tzaangors, which were clearly a last moment tweak.
And Greater daemon

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

Did your ban finally expire? I knew the last few threads were less shitpost than usual.

Techpill
Techpill

Is this a shitpost
They are literally dark eldar reskinned to a water theme

Methnerd
Methnerd

source: my ass
their whole continent was shaped like yin yang

Emberburn
Emberburn

Yeah, none of which give a crap about AoS. One is a heavy competative group, which is fine, but I'm not looking to run against tournament army just a casual game.

It's dead at our GW store, only one who plays there is a kid that just sucks at it and is like shooting fish in a barrel. Most people play 40k and just happen to have a 40k army. Which is fine I play 40k mostly. When we talked about why we don't play it, the general consensus was, the only way we get into it was if there was a narrative driven camapign, and the problem we all have is that the universe is really loose and no one really had any interest in the story. In our group we have one guy that's really into the lore and even he admits it's hard to make a camoagin for that seems cool.

But is what it is.

Emberfire
Emberfire

LoN and Sylvaneth feel like the character art for League, which isn’t bad so to say

Firespawn
Firespawn

And Greater daemon

The Greater daemon wasn't part of the TS release.

RumChicken
RumChicken

No i legitimately don't see it. If you could give me a detailed explanation on why you think this way i would be delighted.

StonedTime
StonedTime

Source

See 5th edition models where Elven Script looks like Egyptian eyes of horus mixed with Moonrunes, the constant reference to japanese arches and the Yin yang symbol showing up constantly.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

Not an argument
Not a counterargument to the undeniable fact that the thousand sons release did have less kits released than the fish elves.

learn to count you slave.

JunkTop
JunkTop

So I just found out that this exists. Hahaha nigga, selling a battletome for 3 fucking units. Only GW.

Attached: archy.jpg (63 KB, 372x577)

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

yet still 3 different anons were branded by "le slav boogeyman" and even if I post prinscreens you start crying about russian hackers.
Did your ban finally expire?
I never was banned

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

What the fuck is happening in this thread

Illusionz
Illusionz

Greater Daemon was a fucking AoS release you mong.

Lunatick
Lunatick

Not that user but yeah it was launched with the big tzeentzch daemon launch which was, iirc, on the tail end of TS launch which could be easily wrapped up. Plus let's be honest here. Taking a LoC in 40k. Lol

King_Martha
King_Martha

Posts exactly like Slav shitter complete with multiquotes broken up with greentext
Gets angry people call him out.

Soft_member
Soft_member

Multiple shitposting streams happening at once

girlDog
girlDog

Not yet still here. YOU ARE THE SLAV. Same trashy posting style and atrocities against the English language.

farquit
farquit

how are they like Dark Eldar user.
Melee guys are basically just half-naked incubi.
Turtle guy wears Reavers helm.
Their whole fluff "attacking and kidnapping for more souls" looks pretty close to old school Dark Eldar who raided for slves for the same reason

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Slav user being Slav user.

Playboyize
Playboyize

It was launched in the Tzeentch Arcanite launch.

Which is an AoS army.

Snarelure
Snarelure

Moonrunes
Yin yang symbol
So nothing in design?
Dude, even Dire Avengers had more japanesse elements in their design

Evilember
Evilember

Not that user but there are some pretty obvious similarities between their armor and the vehicles and the stuff on the sharks and turtle.

Attached: Raider.jpg (997 KB, 2172x1632)

StonedTime
StonedTime

But Slav user.

They're clearly a combination of the High Elf Sea guard and the Black Ark corsairs.

They're even LITERALLY Corsairs.

TechHater
TechHater

I honestly see them playing just like dark eldar though, just from the way all their models looks. I'm betting fast attacking units.

Yeah I know it was, what I was saying was iirc that was launched shortly after TS so people might be remembering it as the same launch.

JunkTop
JunkTop

le slav boogeyman

way to show yourself you uncreative manlet
archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/text/le slav boogeyman/

Lunatick
Lunatick

other than the lore thing thats not really a good reason to say they are just dark eldar user. Now the lore of them kidnapping for souls sounds stupid mind you.
I dont really see the armour similarities but i mean how else do you put a small ship on the back of a turtle?

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

They're clearly a combination of the High Elf Sea guard and the Black Ark corsairs.
Except they have nothing simmilar with these guysAnd corsairs weapon of course was fucked up proportion-wise, still was nowhere near to ID

takes2long
takes2long

Slav user you have been shitposting in AoS for like 2 years or something now.
Whats going on big guy?

askme
askme

That's only because Elves and Eldar literally share design queues constantly.

Emberburn
Emberburn

Slav user you have been shitposting in AoS for like 2 years or something now.
BWAHAHAHAHAH
Top kek.
Thanks user, for making me into something like it.
That's only because Elves and Eldar literally share design queues constantly.
Where?

WebTool
WebTool

Nothing similar to the Sea Guard.

Except the large dude literally looking like a huge surfing seaguard.

FastChef
FastChef

Yeah, I know. If only had inside it a bunch of battalions warscrolls, one of which radically alter the way some armies play almost like it's fatesworn to do that, plus a whole lot of background and some battleplans for good measure.

Oh wait, it does.

JunkTop
JunkTop

Where

Fucking everywhere? You know...

Wyches and Witches?

The literally same gods? The pointy helms?

Dark versions being pirates?

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

simmilar

Jesus, he cannot stop himself

cum2soon
cum2soon

Except the large dude literally looking like a huge surfing seaguard.
1) That's only 1 dude
2) Except Chest and trident his armor and helmet especially doesn't look simmilar

SniperGod
SniperGod

Fucking everywhere? You know...
Fucking where except faces and helmets?
Wyches and Witches?
The literally same gods?
We surely talking about visual etc?
Not to mention that pre-retcon elves (unlike Eldar) never have the same Slaanesh-problem?.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

Literally shits over Nagash
Fur-faggot beastmen get attention in Ind
Leaving Vlad and Isabella alive, pretty much guranteeing they take over the empire
Horned rat just blows up skavenblight for funsies

Yikes.

5mileys
5mileys

BWAHAHAHAHAH
Top kek.
Thanks user, for making me into something like it.
Do you want to say this is not (you)?

Attached: slav-to-darkness.png (199 KB, 985x878)

SniperGod
SniperGod

Abandon thread and shitposting

RavySnake
RavySnake

Do you want to say this is not (you)?
Yes, it wasn't I.
harsh truth, there is more than one person who knews about Veeky Forums

DeathDog
DeathDog

guy with different opinion
probably trolling
whole bunch of retards sperg out about the boogeyman slavfag
entire thread goes to shit
The absolute state of aosg

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

Not him but there is one user who writes like a total moron and cannot into English this much. It's you.

farquit
farquit

It's you.
Sure thing m8, whatever feeds your paranoia.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Oh yeah?

Well at my store, everyone plays AoS, and we all agree AoS is the end all be all of wargaming. Out of our 1214.5+ person group, all of us have taken bloody vows to play only AoS, and AoS only. One person here plays 40k, and he is a smelly stinky doo doo head, fuck you billy. We all talked about it, and we agreed that the only way that we would ever consider playing 40k was if they revealed that the 40k universe was actually another realm. We even have a Official Games Workshop Rule Tester (tm) who says that AoS is the best rule set ever.

But is what it is.

RavySnake
RavySnake

But chorfs already exist user.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

And all those completely different people share the same locutions, arguments, grammatical errors up to the same identical non memetic wordings?
more likely to find 10 gay slavs in the same room than two guys like that.

5mileys
5mileys

Hope it went well dude, even if you do collect manlets.

Techpill
Techpill

And all those completely different people share the same locutions, arguments, grammatical errors up to the same identical non memetic wordings?
Yep, since someone (probably you) managing to find at least 3-4 slavs in every thread.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

Can confirm, I've been called a slavfag too for having an opinion this guy didn't agree with. He's one paranoid Boi.

Spamalot
Spamalot

nope, I only ever find you
same guy as years ago, not even better at shitposting, pathetic fag.

Snarelure
Snarelure

nope, I only ever find you
Of course
Found the slav
Here is you again spotted me, what a great detective
slav
And here
And even here

RumChicken
RumChicken

It's okay to confuse multiple people for one person when I do it.

Man, it's not hard to point out Slavfag, his terrible english and extreme autism clue everything off.

See here? The horrible english and the literal definitions and unable to grasp the word "Similar"

Similar does not mean "Exactly like"

That's because it is you, you post exactly the same.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

So you ARE Slav user?

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

Similar does not mean "Exactly like"
Then bring examples of "similarities".
because witches and wyches design-wise were totally different from each other, just as most of other elves and eldar models

Playboyize
Playboyize

So you ARE Slav user?
Well I was called by this name few times.
Define "slav" because it's seems that you are using it to anny user

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

Only you are autistic enough to accuse everyone of being slavfag, user. That and you have a rather distinct way of whining about baba yaga.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

Theres no way this guy is 200

I hope he is... power creep is real and without cheap points the release will be a failure.

i'm super curious on the warscroll/points for pic related

Attached: SHARK.png (487 KB, 502x474)

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Wyches and witches are totally different from each other

They are thematically the same fucking thing.

Emberburn
Emberburn

They are thematically the same fucking thing.
Nope?

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

Atlantean/Phoenecian/Greek inspired elves

I'm so fucking hard right now, this is the first thing from AoS I actually like at all.

farquit
farquit

viagrandad
viagrandad

who'd have though that people that spent several hundred of your local currency on something would have a somewhat serious investment in it?
Who could possibly see that coming after 30 years?

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

Can affirm, I was a slavfag too