twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS

DIE DIE DIE DIE

was there some news? i am not seeing anything

pls link

A NEW GENERATION OF CRIPPLE BAGHOLDERS IS BORN

twitter.com/brian_armstrong/status/948996330952654848

nvm just saw this

i fucking hate this shitcoin and all you normie fucks to stupid to understand cryptos keep dropping your money in it. I can't wait till ripple cucks all you poorfags and you all will be to stupid to see it coming.

wonder where that marketcap is going.. could it be going to , d-dare i say it, btc?

rope market

>t. bought bitcoin at 18k

SPIT
ON
GRAVE

Lololololol

AHAHAHA
Ripplefags btfo

S

The Crippling

why is it not falling?

kek it's going up again

biz btfo

Dumb money moves slow. Normies will have delayed reaction

yeah he has to say this! Remember all the accusations of insider trading before they added BTC!

because the whales already sold all their XRP to the retarded cucks who really believed in ripple. now they have even more BTC and ETH and the ripple bagholders are still deluded enough to think it won't continue to decline with no news on the horizon.

spoke too fast kiddo, better sell

>We haven't made any decisions to add new assets to Coinbase or GDAX at this time.

Wow it's fucking nothing

This. Wait til asia wakes up. This will be at ground zero tomorrow.

This is a historic moment in crypto. This tweet literally may have saved everything satoshi /vitalik worked for.

glass of juice for every one itt

Koreans will wake up in a couple of hours to this dip. You think they give a shit about some American exchange and its twitter. They are happy to buy this dip en masse

yeah lol this will make people buy MORE ripple. Ripple will go at least $5 and everyone knows it.

Normies see it @ #2 next to bitcoin and see the price of bitcoin. What do you think will happen next?

>THIS

Nice dip.
Brainlets finished with their mental ejaculation?

Ok selling XRP now is very dumb. Why?
Because all of Japan will use it. Dont forget the past news from 2018 everything goes online in 2018. Lmao
Dipshits buy the dip

I want to fucking kill myself now

>bought at $3.00
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Of course they are going to say that, they can't say the opposite. Duh. Watch Ripple added next week you dumbasses.

They dont use fucking coinbase in asia you fucking tard

They will buy it up and tripple the ripple

>not adding ANY new assets anytime soon
>LOL RIPPLE NOT GOING TO COINBASE LOLOLOL
Why all this fud? They aren’t adding anything, not just ripple

KEK

too l8 m8

I sold all my XRP last night u mad?

But it is?

Normies need to wait for a guide to show them how to transition into the future king of crypto XLM...

I guess I'll make one now and send it to some news sites

I knew this $3.5 was too weak, almost fucking sold.

YAAAASSSSS FUVKKKKKKK YOUUUU KIIIIKKEEEEEESSSSS

coinbase said they wont add it cause this is not decentralized. its owned by big banks

because ripple was the only coin that people thought seriously had a shot at being added to coinbase

faiX will kill cripple mark my words
Space Commies > Jew banks

HAHAHAHA

No one said this retard

You guys ever read press releases from corporations? "At this time," can mean today/tomorrow/this week. Next week is a different time. XRP will be on coinbase soon.

These threads are fud

That’s a lie, you’re an asshole sir

COINbase
RIPPLE not A COIN
>pick one asshats
>webm related to cripple

They didn’t even fucking mention xrp or ripple. They aren’t adding ANYTHING. This thread is fud.

kek this is just coinbase are just finding a way around their employee trading restrictions

>have shills spread rumor about adding a crypto
>pump
>run out of steam, sell
>"we're not adding anything"
>add coin

>didn't trade based on knowledge of whether coin is being added, just denial of rumors, and in a way that doesn't correlate with the knowledge of a new coin addition (why sell it?)

ripple is up up up

going better than ever 4$ this weekend

can someone pls tell me this nigger got hanged?

Well actually I kind of suspected this. If you read Coinbase their "Digital Asset framework" (they also own GDAX) a coin has to align with their "vision" to be added: one of those point is explecitaly stated as "Decentralisation". Ripple is centralized. So it is NOT going to be added. You have a better chance with Lumens desu.

Blacks aren't human

>mfw people ITT think XRP's value hinged on the rumour it's being added to normiebase

retards

If anything, them coming out and saying that "no assets will be added at this time" is a bigger indication that something is going to be added in the coming weeks. If nothing was going to be added, they wouldn't have said shit.

Get into this PnD backed by whales. Guaranteed profits.#

discord dot gg/hTTEEt2

>PnD
>guaranteed profits
pick one

the only winners in PnD groups are the whales

Coinbase isn't adding any new coins in 2018. Sorry fellas.

They're working their BitcoinCash scam for this year.

fuck of poo, dirty dirty hindu

You just know if that was an asian or white guy he'd be getting yelled at and probably get his ass beat, but since it's a black guy he gets a free pass by all the pussies there.

Hey you guys.....i just googled "cup and handle formation" and a picture popped up that looks just like the ripple chart. Is that relevant at all?

This. I'm leaving biz. This is a fucking shit forum. It was decent before pol came along. Now it's just a bunch of cucks trying to trade by feeling and fud eachothers coins. Before you could actually gain by listening to this forum. Fuck all the newcoiners. You shouldnt be allowed to post here if you didn't have a portfolio of atleast 50k usd. Fuck this shit.

Same as whites and slavs, Arabs and indians. Why are you western dogs so violent and stupid? You've never ever gonna be more intelligent than east Asians. Why do you try so hard to pretend you're anything but dirt in the eyes of the one master race?

>crypto_kaos

Buying ripple is a disgrace to that name.

e n r i c h e d

early enough to invest in the ripple killer

>Ripplekiller

ripple fags deserve every lost penny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DDDDDDDDDDRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

JUST a dip, fill your bags.

just bought 100k

YAAAAAS QUWEEEEEN!

Burgers enslaved blacks so burgers are less human than blacks.

We all need to stand a little bit and think about fundamentals of each coin. Ripple protocol is not the same as Ripple coin and that is what people simply don't want to understand. Price surge which happened with XRP is not backed up with real world facts. And facts are, Ripple protocol can work without XRP coin and that is something what banks are currently TESTING. Speaking of XRP as settlement medium is also not holding the water because of price fluctuation and spikes. XRP cannot be mined so price cannot be even closely determined by hash power necessary to mine the coin and electricity spent for mining, they are all pre-generated. So only thing what is driving the price of Ripple is the willingness of buyer to pay the price, nothing else. Also people need to be aware of Jed McCaleb who is eager to get rid of his XRP as soon as possible and his first price crashing of Ripple when he dumped large amount on market.

sell this kike scam

Wow boi here uses InternetExplorer and has the latest informations

This is May 2017 level fud

Your people are weak you will be enriched soon

tell us how would you determinate the price of ripple except willingness of sheeps to pay it

But this was so fucking obvious.
Why would they add a new coin so shortly after bitcoin cash, which even was confirmed weeks before?
This wouldnt be good for them, shaking up the exchange/whole market like that

Some people are really retarded

I hope you guys bought the dip :)

Why would coinbase have ever added cripple anyway?

Holding is dumb when you know it's going down and you can buy more for cheaper.

Phew. I am glad I am English so escaped your slander. When will these subspecies of humanity learn hey Asian bro.

All this XLM and XRP FUD going on, holy shit fuck u whales

you bought the dip right?

Honestly, I have to thank all these Ripple FUDders. Without them I wouldn't have known there is going to be a dip.
Thanks guys, you just made me 0.4 BTC.

30% sale now over

we have one more dip to go

maybe more than one

Oh shit! It's a mega low volume vertical candle! Glad it wasn't a pesky bull trap.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH I BOUGHT IN AT $3.15 WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME

And it is still just as relevant today.

Banks don't need XLM
Banks don't need XRP

>tfw bought the dip

bought something which doesn't have a value like other cryptos like bitcoin or ether and they got you on pump&dump trick

Wow, there are a lot of people buying the rally dump. Man, there are so greenhorn normies with money.

Buy high sell low, the Veeky Forums way

I was obviously memeing with my 1 minute chart Get out of it boys

When did the rumor start that they would be traded on Coinbase? I have a few friends who said something about moving from BTC into XRP about a week ago because it would be traded on Coinbase. Not sure if they did it though.

WHAT ABOUT THE PHOTOSHOP PICTURE user! IT HAS TO BE TRUUUUU