Alright, shill me on the very best, cheap (under $0.10) coin that is NOT in the top 100...

Alright, shill me on the very best, cheap (under $0.10) coin that is NOT in the top 100. Even if it's not an overnight gain, something that will catch on eventually and be very profitable.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>caring about price over market cap

are you literally retarded. Have fun falling for some shill telling you to buy memecoin scam #67

Smartmesh

ECA

Pssst... ESPERS
There is still time!

OP just buy DBC it's only 15 cents and that shit has so much support jesus christ

Starbase (STAR)

dogecoin

ECA and COLX are your best bet

On cryptopia:
Zeit, PAC

You missed out on CAPP's overnight doubling

this

OP, it doesn't matter what the price of a coin is. You need to also consider the supply. The best way to find a coin with good growth potential is to find one with a lower market cap. It makes ZERO difference if the coin is $0.001 or $100 each.

COLX just picked up a bunch earlier myself, packing my bags for the moon mission now.

Market cap is useless.

OPUS. They want to make a music streaming platform where you can pay the artists directly. It's 6 cents right now.

Musicoin is already doing it

Second this. Due for moon mission very soon.

Buy Bitcoinz, I'm sure it will be 10 dollars

pack it up boys, market is tapped, no room for competitors

discord invite - J5xV5NQ - best cord for picks this is not a pump and dump group fyi

NIMFA
search the archive - dyor
I'm already up 2x so I don't care if you buy.

Mincoin is the next big thing.
x100 in next two months.

My biggest and comfiest hold for this year.
>coval.readme.io/docs
>emblemvault.com

Get into this PnD backed by whales. Guaranteed profits.

discord dot gg/hTTEEt2

This but unironically

music that pays artists directly already exists
you know, like all of them?
blockchain adds nothing new to this

at the moment they are at least 5 different music coins. joint market cap is around 150mil.

looks like a lot of people believe that there's room to disrupt the music business with blockchain.

teehee got in on this yesterday evening