By the end of 2018

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mincoin/
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_LTC
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_BTC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kneepads

The same way you could've turned 3.5k into 35k. Link/Req/Coss.

VEN/ICX

BAT and ECA

DBC

Just buy Tron mate.

Req, XLM, ADA, the holy trinity of the new crypto world.

buy 1 million Doge and hodl

COSS is good bet.
You need 30x gains to turn that into a million. Do you think something that already is at 10billion marketcap is gonna shoot to 30billion? Dont buy into these guys that will only shill you whats big in the news right now. Try to find you some nice lower cap coins. Something with 10mil marketcap now only needs 300mil to get 30x gains. A lot easer to go from 10mil to 300mil than 10bil to 300bil..

Buy SYS and BTS

Sign up and TradeSatoshi and buy Safex before it is listed in other exchanges. This is a serious project and is extremely undervalued.

I turned 5k$ into 67k$, but I now have a problem when going deep into coins, I can't get out, because if I dump too hard, I'll crash the price. Any solution to this?

10k --> Eth
5k ---> ADA
5k ----> TRX
2.5k ----> XLM
2.5k ---> EOS
2.5k ---> XRB
2.5k ---> XMR
1k ---> DRGN
1k ---> XRP
1k ----> NEM
1k ----> QTUM

ICOs, ICOs and ICOs
Don't buy shit that already mooned

Are there any good ICOs that'll take Americans?

You put it into crypto. Doesn't really matter which.

Yes, it's that easy.

i have safex desu

Nice, holding at least 5K of each.

i cant find any.

this is prob best advice

Compound interest. Make 30% on your stack each month... It'll compound to 1 mill by EOY

Buy DADI ICO (30m cap) and hold for a few years, I guarantee you'll be a millionare
It has working products, a team with experience & one of the few legitimate concepts that is genuinely needed right now in the market.

Step 1. Buy a gun and a mask
Step 2. Rob a bank

Get into this PnD backed by whales. Guaranteed profits...

discord dot gg/hTTEEt2

I wish I had stacks like that so I can trade around and get rid of this student debt. Then I can start to make some real money.

I heard verge was a ponzi tho? Is it not? Did I fall for FUD?

Started trading crypto while in undergrad (fall 2016). took my FAFSA guvmint handout, and spent it on bitcoins instead of books.
i didn't say xvg?
That's all FUD from mcafee

Do you honestly think Eth will x100 before 2019?
Or was it more a "good hold" you were given

Crypto is a ponzi

eth is a great hold, and Casper is not some vaporwave like lightning network. It has great utility, and I would just hedge your portfolio with other eth-clones just to be safe. These coins will 5x-10x+ so whatever amount you want to diversify with, you have the odds in your favor.

DRGN and VEN, then hold some BITCOIN as it'll run up to $25k+ here soon. Leave it for 6 months and come back. When it does and all of the alts crash, and new money panics, use this BTC to buy up cheap VEN and DRGN (and maybe some yolo alt) and there is your 1 million.

All in on BAT. You can do your own research tho.

btc is without a doubt a safe bet for longterm, even though it's antiquated, you need it in your portfolio regardless!

FEED THE PONZI

FEED THE PONZI

Long-Term Hold: WABI, ZRX
Mid-Term Hold: ICX, LRC, and QSP

QSP has seen some extremely steady growth so I would hop on now.

>DADI
Isn't it just like SiaCoin?

On a different note, How do you feel about Walton ?

Give1 hood reason why you think Wabi will get passed 10$

not done enough reseach on walton, but all I know is that it's mostly being traded on binance, and with the suspension of new registrations on binance, idk how that will affect the price right now. It's roughly $10, so most people will chase the smaller coins they can sink 1k+ into for a larger ROI

ENG
If you’re not in ENG you must hate money

>diversifying 35k
Why tf do people do this?

Because if any of your shit moons significantly you have no way of realizing your gains without crashing your own coin.
Trading 35k is not the same as trading your allowance.

Eca will be the next verge, except less shitty

>poor
bingo

And what if BTC starts a bull run?

Great way to turn 35k to 15k

so I bought XLM, ADA and XRP

I got several hundred of each coin

I am new to this.. I did good? I got XRP in december 10-15th ish and XLM & ADA a week ago

The XRP is definitely doing good but the XLM is back to where I bought it almost

Buy the new world reserve currency. I'll give you a hint: "it's not a real crypto"

i left btc out of the list.

refer back to

Diversity is ok for big amounts but not fucking 35k
no

1. It has a $122MM market cap which is low as fuck compared to VeChain (its main competitor which is at $1B)
2. VeChain does not possess a working product, and it isn't making strides
3. VeChain is also going through rebranding which will cause massive distrust within their community
4. WaBi has a working product and has struck a deal with WeChat (One of the largest messaging platforms, and has dominance in the third world and more specifically CHINA)
5. Because WaBi is a China-based organization, us burgercucks won't know what to truly value WaBi and retards will FOMO in the same way they did ICX

If you aren't on the WaBi train you LITERALLY don't like money.

if $350 is play money for you to diversify, then $35k can also be play money to diversify for those with actual money to swash around

No, its like Amazon Web Services except on the blockchain. Siacoin is revolutionary but DADI is even moreso.

So much fucking bullshit lol. VEN is more likely to 10x than WaBi.

2. No progress, they have 48 developers on the project.
3. You saw what the rebranding did to Antshares.
4. VEN has so much valuable partnerships it is laughably undervalued.
5. VEN is also Chinese and has an actual agreement with them

Holy shit your right

>Go all in on one really hyped up coin thats brand new but has good tech. Make 10x in less than 6 months.
>Now you have 350k. Take 200k and put it in one of the top 20 cryptos. Or take 100k and put it in something lesser and hope it 10x again, although the first option is probably safer.
You now have $1 million. The key is to HODL.

Sure Tyrone, lets somehow expect an shitcoin with no product to somehow reach a $10B valuation.

>long time lurker. Never trusted exchanges.

>Ok fuckit Ill send a couple thousand to binance and try this trading shit.

>YOU MUST ENABLE 2FA

>ok done.

>lets me log in.

>Next day doesnt.

>Never lets me 2FA again.

>wtf

>Change password.

>Still wont let me 2FA in.

>wtf do now.

>open support ticket

mfw I got fucked by an exchange within days of trying one

my money is gone forever isnt it

go make a reddit and post there....

be patient, and learn not to store your hodl stacks on exchanges in the future. only keep your day trading shit on them

In which exchange is it going to trade?

underrated

DADI
TIES
DRGN
ELIX
ADA

there

I know how you feel user, I bet you feel like you're just destined for mediocrity and nothing you try won't work. Just don't let that get to your head :)

ADA lol

ChainLink your only chance

BNTY will take you there, so will qwark, low marketcap coins ready for the moon mission

agree on QSP. check out their product and team. DYOR.

Add Electra (ECA) to your portfolio. It will moon like there’s no tomorrow when it gets added to a good exchange.

Sell off in batches you doof.

Why do these lists change every day?

I will have about 60k in my bank by July this year. Are these recommendations good for a complete newby to all this crypto craziness?

only invest whatever you're risking to lose. Eth is safe, and take a look around for eth-based coins/tokens. Take a look at icon. If you want to get into these coins, you need to make an account on an exchange like binance, but unfortunately they've closed new registrations temporarily, expect alts to moon once they open registration again.

Well I only have usd. What coin can I get with that besides btc so I can start purchasing these other coin types? Or is there something I'm not seeing?

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mincoin/
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_LTC
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_BTC
cup and handle forming

I need 10x to "make it". wtf do i go all in on? plz Veeky Forums i dun wanna wakecuck anymore

COLX

ethereum

sync the clock in your 2fa app. google it if you cant find it from the literal 4 options in google authenticator. you're welcome.

Those are $1 and $5 cash straps. Fail.

buy NIMFA on EtherDelta, sub $1mil marketcap

>CMC listing very soon
>Platform launch this week
>HitBTC & Kucoin listing soon after
>Updated Whitepaper and Website after Platform

Marketcap Comparison
>SALT: $650mil marketcap
>RCN: $215mil marketcap
>LEND: $180mil marketcap
>NIMFA: $100k marketcap

how do i turn $100 into 35k

Plenty of newfags here think that if their coin moons this week, it will be a top contender the entire year.

so as a completely retarded newb to all this what steps do I need to take to begin investing. Like what accounts do I need to make and where. I want to get into ethereum and TRX and see what I can get by the end of the year.

How do I turn 35k into $100?

>underrated

get into coinbase, log into gdax with ur coinbase account, verify all that shit, deposit money from bank wire to gdax, place limit buy order (different from market order) you wont get charged a fee. Or you can buy directly from coinbase with your debit card if youre doing $100-$1k, expect higher fee's since the transaction will be instant and wont take days to hit your account. once you can register for binance, you can transfer your eth from coinbase to your gdax then from gdax you can withdraw it to your binance eth wallet, then u can buy trx with it.

Not one supercomputer token?

>No ENG
way to hate money

buy CAPP before the Chinese do

It's not possible. Maybe in 2017, not this year.

>your

brainlet

All in XRB, note even shitting. Better hurry before it crests $40