Enough TRX, PRL, etc. Those moon missions are gone. What is the next coin that will 4x in a period of 3-5 days?

Enough TRX, PRL, etc. Those moon missions are gone. What is the next coin that will 4x in a period of 3-5 days?

Other urls found in this thread:

wishcoin.io/)
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ven

VEN and XRB

Literally still PRL. Only has like a 50mil market cap and isn't in the top 100 on coincap yet.

CND, its settling now before another moon

LOL at VEN, that's already mooned you tards

HST for real

It's a fucking shitcoin though with no real usecase and will crash hard soon

Already hit the moon.

R u dumb? Trx going to 1 dollar ez.

FUN

Moonin every other day 2X

Just bought 20k BZC, who cares, maybe it'll get to the normies.

FUN
DBC

thanks just bought 100k

ENJ motherfuckers this shit will change modding and game economies.
They also have a multicoin wallet being released in Q2. I got in at 21 cents literally yesterday morning, its 36 right now

>already up 50%

You've missed the mission

What is wrong with you faggots. We ask for the next x4 and you idiots post the ones that already shot up.

BAT

It's currently snaking

SNT and POE

ITC

Also Binance is not allowing new accounts so what other alt coin websites are best.

ICX and LINK

kucoin use my ref
1uhdb

This. I bought some yesterday. Great time to consolidate

POE has a great, achievable roadmap. I'd let it bleed out a bit before jumping in

Redd. 1$ by march

TRST

Looks great. Too bad I've got everything in BAT and I'm unwilling to part with it. I hate not having enough money to invest.

this one is tempting seeing as it's the only one in the thread that hasn't shot up yet.

How about DGB guys?

MSP

CND idiot buy the intra-day dip

Get into dent while you still can

I sold all my tron for icx yesterday so i hope youre right!

EOS will double in about a week after that conference they are holding in south korea

Why is the advice on Veeky Forums always buy high, sell low.

WISH

i'll probably get shut down for saying this but it's

RCN
rumor of a bank partnership is floating

r-r-req anyone?

Veeky Forums, why the fuck haven't you invested in WISH yet?

They're building a library of smart contracts and make it simple for you to create and test your own. If you're a dev, you can also make your own smart contracts and add it to the MyWish library and get paid commission for it whenever it's used. Also, them decentralizing smart contracts ensures that the contract goes through even if the platform is absent. This is FUCKING big for crypto.

Their whitepaper is cum worthy and team looks solid.

It is ridiculously undervalued as it is; go jump in while you have the chance. I keep posting this and people are ignoring it. WISH went up 10% in an hour.

Thank me later when you moon.

Because they're fucking morons like Enjoy missing the boat on this one.

DENT, DBC, FUN

No real usecase. Have you lost half your brain in an accident or something? We need this information disclosed.

If you knew the potential of PRL you'd be throwing your money at the screen. Literally the savior of sites like wikipedia. Just to name 1 Of MILLIONS.
And I'm only naming one of the least important things the protocol will do since it will also compete in the data storage while using the tangle.

Btw don't get this confused with Wish Coin (wishcoin.io/) - which looks wack. MyWish is a different coin

>qsp
>wabi

Get into this PnD backed by whales. Guaranteed profits...

discord dot gg/hTTEEt2

homo

>tfw started trading crypto 20 days ago
>put all my LTC in PRL
>went from 1k to 10k
lmao, i'm gonna try this again with 5k

ELIX

pull out 1K so if it all goes to 0 you don't lose any money.

Thx bro just put $750 in

DNT has awoken with the Bounty0x stuff. Looking very promising now and has passed the post-ICO ATH.

yes i'm pulling out my investment atm, i forgot that I have 0 ETH in MEW so can't gas lmao

someones bagholding lol

RDD. Fact.

FLIXXO, HST, DBC

This looks interesting. Gotta have a shot at this I think. Thanks user

FUN isn't stopping, it's just refueling. Get in before you miss out on the FUN.

already holding, very comfy

Capricoin CPC 2.5M...3.5M VOLUME..more than monero and dash.. lots of room to grow.. bittrex liquidity .. high volume.. good shitcoin to make a quick 10X... timing it with iron hands on the journey to 10x is key. Bittrex will pump this. When is the question

PHOTO: CPC Capricoin has volume steadily increasing.. accumulation for a pump?. It's so low right now that a 10X would put it at 27M.. 100X only 270M.. bittrex has 5B daily volume.. I am always looking for low caps in liquid markets.. the beauty of less than $10M CA0

Photo: sorry forgot to attach umage. Volume increasing.

PEE-BEE-EL, PBL

Poorfag here, I don't have much to spend so I've gotta put it all on one moon mission. I thought that was gonna be DBC and I'm holding comfy on that. But it's not going off for a while it looks like. Is there anything else that's going to shoot off that I can swpa my money to, gain some extra $, then drop that money back into DBC in time for the mission? Is that an advisable strategy?

NEBL. Volume accumulating ready for another 2-3x