Colx moon time

Moon mission commencing today, load up soon!

That $.01 makes my poorfag dick hard. Is this coming to any other exchanges anytime soon to increase exposure?

Its coming to cryptopia soon.

Perfect
Between TradeSatoshi and NovaExchange, what's the better market?

Neither, coinmarket worked for me. Don't think Novaexchange is even open anymore to new users.

Shit looks like they're down right now, I'll keep an eye out. Thanks buddy

nove has disabled new deposits as it's shutting....coinsmarkets is best but its down right now.

cant wait for this to get on cryptopia to get some real volume.

Hoping to pick up another 250K before the Crytopia listing.

I got mine at TradeSatoshi.

To enable 2 factor login, you have to do it manually. When you see the barcode, use the number under it, to enter it manually into google authenticator.

There's a 2fa option for

A) Login
B) Withdraw
C) Transfer

Only use it for login. There's a bug, that prevents you from entering the right code for B and C.

Their site was just upgraded and is more stable now.

wish I had that kind of money..

Thanks pal, I have a good feeling about this one, putting my whole 6k on it. Why isn't this coin talked about more?

never been this hyped for a coin

Got in at 6 sats!

I wonder if people realise COLX and ECA pump in waves

First ECA pumped, then COLX, then ECA, now its COLX turn again

Its mentioned a tiny bit here and there. THe hype/awareness is building.

I know it's been pumped already but it feels like this is still relatively the ground floor, right?

Ya it pumped end of december, just like every single alt lol. It hasn't had its second pump and deserves it far more then a lot of others.

I'm fairly confident this is an easy 2x+ in next couple days.

In before swap with CV2 sub 1sat and bought more after when COLX dropped below 1sat.....30mil in total. Ran a few masternodes for a while before selling it all for around $150k profit. Probably could have gotten more but the volume is still really low. Pretty happy though as I've gone on to turn that profit into over 300k right now.

All the best anons, but I'm out

>getting out before impending 10x and not having 1.5mil

What you doing user?

>Premine 12 Billion

I'm using my ARK proceeds, because ARK ain't going anywhere, holy shit.

>Believes COLX is going to hit 400m mcap

Topkek user, top fucking kek

Enjoy my bags

Stranger things have happened I guess.

I do think with cryptopia and the white paper this month we might get a 3x though

How are the fees?

>12 billion premine