Its all over. LINK is crashing into the toilet

Get out now or neck yourself by tonight. This is coming down hard as we speak.

Is it going to be okay? Multiple people told me this was my last chance to get in for $1 when I bought at $1.

They were right. That was your one chance to get it for $1. Its never going back up to $1 again.

now I'm already down 12% and dropping. Is there any chance this is $4 by this Saturday?

Wow I am assblasted. I can't believe I fell for this stupid toilet meme AGAIN. I bought at 93 cents cuz I thought it was gonna go over a dollar and now it's fucking crashing I just had to sell again jesus fuck can this coin just moon and not crash instantly.

No. 40 cents by Saturday.

Nah.

Yea I seriously hope not. I bought one thousand lol and if that becomes 300, you have no idea how upset I would be.

You've made a terrible mistake. This has nowhere to go but down.

I hope it does since it has been a comfy hold since 15c. I just got more money so if I could buy more cheap links it would be fantastic.

Bunch of retards. Don't even own 1 stinky linky but it's not "crashing".

higher floors higher ceilings each cycle

Welp.. guess id have to just buy more.

is this a good coin?

nice fud just bought 1 link ($100k)

Sht the fuck up retard

shit is looking extremely bad...i told you linkies to sell, you're victim of pnd groups.

Don't let this faggot FUD you
He's trying to accumulate more LINK. I definitely just sold all of my FUN to get some more LINK on this dip. Hopefully will be able to afford a few thousand more FUN by the end of the night with this trade.

kek'd

and so a fresh load of LINK bagholders is born.

Thanks OP just bought 100k more. You're the best.