The tweet that saved crypto

twitter.com/coinbase/status/948995520973889536

Cripples BTFO
Lumies BTFO

>reads tweet
>sells xrp at 2.6
>goes back up to 2.8
I'm good at this

This will be worth a $.01 when asia wakes up. Whatever, I guess they can print 38googolplex more when it does.

coinbase has a really good track record with not lying and then suddenly changing their mind about stuff.

assuming this is sarcasm, when have they done that before?

I am too new to know whether this is fearmongering by cb shills or not

Don't listen, Veeky Forums hates ripple and this is a reaction on insider trading. They specifically did not mention whether or nor XRP would get added. In anycase. Don't listen to Veeky Forums when it comes to FUD

who the fuck cares about Coinbase anymore other than normies

yeah this is irrelevant when fairx gets released

lets believe anything they write.

ey faggot? come her let me finger your ass while you're this gullible

they had to release this statement cuz of the leak

It’s fud, read the fucking statement

bch

>biz shills link as replacement for swift
>biz ignores xrp
>xrp becomes replacement for swift

Coinbase are generally just cunts about everything and cant be trusted.

They probably release something like this to crash the market so they could buy more. (I'm not saying they are, but its the sort of scam they would pull)

Chainlink is not aiming to be a ”replacement for swift”. They are co-operating with SWIFT.
Read the fucking whitepaper, newfag.

never, he just bought the BCH disinfo that was being spread around, much like he bought the ripple disinfo.

I paid very close attention to every press release from GDAX/Coinbase, and used NO OTHER SOURCE OF "INFORMATION" to come to the quite obvious conclusion that they were adding BCH by Jan 1st. It's on the record. You can still go back and piece together all the information I used to reach my (now proven to be correct) conclusion.

brainlets, everybody

So you don't think they'll be adding XRP soon? My manager told me his wall street buddies were saying it's coming to coinbase on Monday.

Because anything that goes on coinbase will moon. Even if it drops soon after like BCH, you can still make a good profit from it.

No, I don't.

Nobody makes obvious HTML-edit fakes for things that are actually going to happen

>coming to coinbase on Monday.

not a chance its coming Monday after this tweet. like why would they fuck themselves again by lying on twitter that nothing is coming and then "SUPRISE!!! BUY RIPPLE IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE ON COINBASE" a few days later

How far do you think XRP is gonna drop now, already at $2.48 on Binance.

you guys think coinbase are dicks, but they've honestly been trying to STOP idiots from FOMO. They literally sent out a press release directly stating that everybody should SLOW THE FUCK DOWN right before the 19.8k run/collapse.

But it's wasted effort. You can't protect people from themselves.

Well if you do some extensive researching you will find out that Digibyte is soon coming to Coinbase (Q1 2018).

Makes sense. Glad I sold all my XRP for VEN last night. Will probably sell the VEN when it hits $4 (unless it seems like it's gonna continue to moon) and buy back in XRP low and get some more TRX too.

Korea is wide awake and they're buying up all the popular coins like crazy right now. Check the Bithumb numbers on cryptowat.ch

IDK, I don't give ripple a moment's consideration.

easily $.50 though, considering it was $.25 when the coinbase rumors started.

i'm 95% sure smart money just spent the last week moving from ripple to BCH. Bait and switch, folks.

All they said is they haven't made any decisions yet on what to add. They already said multiple coins are being added in 2018. This doesn't mean XRP or XLM won't EVER be added, most likely they will be added sometime this year.

I mean they literally sent an email saying they wouldn't support bch because they didn't want to legitimize contentious forks or confuse consumers, but they would allow withdrawals for it since there was a demand. They then added full support. They straight up did a 180 in a cpl of months and directly lied to their users.

$0.50? Really? I feel like $1.50 sounds more realistic.

XLM will have fairX, we dont need cuckbase. TO THE FUCKING MOON

What the fuck! I din't even know XLM had hype due to Coinbase. Those fucking idiots who sold... I'm holding strong with 30k. And I didn't believe for one second that it was going to go to coinbase

to buy super lowf rom the panic...?

Guys pay attention. Every popular coin on Bithumb is 5-10% up vs. all other exchanges. Something is going on with Korea.

>lumens
>centralized

No one thought XLM was going to coinbase lol. It's just a good project. FairX will make Coinbase not matter anymore. Fiat gateway for all alts.

Who the fuck gives a fuck about Coinbase I know XRP is a jew trash but still

You didn't read that e-mail very well.

I test at 99.9th percentile in reading comprehension.

will i be able to buy with fiat?

>moving from ripple to BCH
BCH has been on a downtrend though?

That's precisely why they're moving. Sell XRP high buy BCH low.

This. I thought the run was because of the new exchange.

My dad works at ripple and he said no

Same here I'm betting on Stripe/IBM partnerships, team and tech.

Look at their criteria for adding coins.
Ripple clearly does not fit this criteria.

Also Wells Fargo and FairX.
This will be a couple of amazing months

>i have no idea how to make money
k

seriously

You guys are choking down rumors left and right, but coinbase has literally been broadcasting the truth the whole time. DYOR retards.

proof?

DYOR, loser.

holy shit you fucking mouth breather.

>>xrp becomes replacement for swift

Allow me sir, to complete this ..

> swift downsizes business
> link becomes next to obsolete.
> linkies on suicide watch.
> pink wojaks everywhere.
> funeral industry moons.

Thanks.

It's better for Ripple if it's not added to CB. Rippe needs a stable currency for attracting banks and right now you fucktards are in and out like a 12 year old with a fleshlight.

BTFO Shadies

Two words: decentralized

>implying XLMarines want cuckbase to have XLM
>he doesn't know FairX is going to kill Coinbase with real fiat pairs for all coins

What does fomo mean?

What does google mean?

I sold.
Got out quick, normies are slow to react, plus many wagecuck and at work, just wait til they find out ripple isnt going to be on Coinbase.

Of course the tweet didnt say that directly, but anyone with a brain can easily see that he was addressing the rumor going around with ripple to be added.

LOL what other coin had this rumor running around the most?!

LMFAO

Have fun holding those bags,

HAHAHAHAHH

>1k more xrp at dip of 2.45

Thanks user I will...

Jesus loves you!!!

Coinbase saves crypto every month when they turn on the plunge protection "service is down" message everytime BTC crashes.