Super Alts

Has Veeky Forums ever bought a coin at 1-50 Satoshi and actually made a significant profit off of it?

It seems like all the coins you hear about all started really low on the food chain so I'm wondering has anyone bought in that low and /made it/?

Bump

yes

I regularly go to the 500+ on coinmarket cap and look for coins. Read the whitepaper. Ignore erc20s, ignore obvious clones with no devs, etc.

Basically research shitcoins, when I find one I think could moon I throw some sats at it.

ECA currently in the spotlight

How much have you made, if you don't mind my asking?

>when I find one I think could moon I throw some sats at it.
user, what further criteria do you use to determine whether they have good chances for mooning or not? Market cap and supply? Technical analysis, accumulation and distribution? Nice logo?

I do the same, and I look a lot at the communication with the team (on reddit, forum, etc.)

I'm currently looking at UFR if you're interested

my $200 in ECA at 2 sats is currently over $5k

pitiful, i know.

such a loser.

UFR is thousands of satoshi, we're talking about tens of satoshi

My bad, I misread

>he ignored PRL

I'm looking into LIFE coin right now, what are your thoughts?

Like this. PRL started off at less than 100 Satoshi now it's going to 2 dollars. What's to say we don't all invest in shitcoins and they go up. So we gotta wait a year for gains, who cares? EXPLOSIVE GAINS

What do YOU think about it?

What's your portfolio look like?

I'm personally looking into FuckTokens. Karma-based tokens the reddit karmawhores will devour. Sitting at a $1m marketcap, I posted a thread it immediately got archived for some reason. Haven't done a ton of research but it's surprisingly not too scammy

bought xvg for 5 sats and sold for 1200 turning £100 into £160k in the process, not even memeing

Seems like reddcoin in blue?

I honestly just started looking at the 500+ pages of CMC to find some of these shitcoins.

LIFE token has a decent whitepaper and actually lists their dev team. They have an active twitter and news/goals being published although the most recent news article was in November.

Their about us page reads:
"Whilst LIFE is a Cryptocurrency, which is not a new concept, the ethos behind it is new. Unlike many other cryptocurrencies, sustainability is the key purpose of LIFE.

Pre-launch adoption of LIFE as a reward based system for tenants, employees and customers by a national UK landlord and other household names, will support long-term sustainability of the coin.

One of these companies is planning to use LIFE as a reward system for the next 50 years, which is unique in the market."

Not trying to shill this shitcoin but it looks better than some of the others at this low of a market cap / price. But then again, I'm inexperienced as of right now. Take my random thoughts with a grain of salt.

But like an edgy reddcoin. Give a Fuck, wanna Fuck?

Idk user, I'm coming to realize good old fundamental analysis doesn't have much use in such an irrational market as crypto. And subreddits for most coins are 90% pajeet shills with day-old accounts.
In this part, I'd say looking at the website, whitepaper and roadmap is all you have to do, ignore forums and social networks.
UFR looks pretty good tho, but seems a bit too late to get in.

That's interesting, but is it a privacy coin?
Privacy coins are all the rave. I bought into COLX when it was below a cent and that blew up for no reason the other day. I guess you can't have anything privacy coins