I got 20k to dump into some shitcoin

i got 20k to dump into some shitcoin

pref a low marketcap, response with the most (you)'s gets the 20k

currently holding NXS and HST

ZCL

Check BBT. Check out their website, download their existing app (linux/windows/mac) which is currently in beta-testing.

Find me another coin that has 4m market cap and yet such a professional team and already a working product.

Stop your shit now and just buy BZC

I'm very convinced of the ideas they have implemented or are about to implement. I could write a huge story about that.

But at the moment, that doesn't matter. At this point, a 4m market cap coin that has more than a website, a shitty whitepaper and a dubious pot-head dev team behind it, is undervalued.

And protip if you actually want to buy. Since the coin is yet only listed on ED and YoBit and the transaction rate is very low (you have never dealt with a coin of that small market cap), the prices have not really settled yet. You have to check the order books and CMC to get an idea of what would be an appropriate price for now.

Initial coin offering was 0.4$

If you get in this evening the price you want to buy for is ~0.00005500 BTC

ITC
chink IOTA
totally not a scam

ENG

Sorry I meant you have to check the transaction lists on ED and YoBit. Previous screencap was the transaction list. This screenshot is the sell-order book. See, you could easily bought too high.

Also you have to have patient to get your prefered order trough. It may take hours since only few people are buying and selling on this right now.

> Low-market-cap-coin-problems

shitcoin or just arguably unknown? Maybe ecc? Saw it mentioned before and I tossed a few hundo at it. checked the ANN and a new site is deploying this month and new exchange listings after that. Slack community very active. Still arguably a shitcoin tho I guess

Hell I’d be interested in it but I’m not going anywhere near ether delta

Dude. How can it be that we have the same ID?

Oops. Im drunk. I bought on YoBit. It's a normal exchange.

Fluttercoin is having two fork, a rebranding, a new website very soon. Check out this 6 mil market cap money printer

Lol good shit m9 no worries. I haven’t used yobit and haven’t heard good or bad so I just haven’t found my way over there yet

REQ is not a shitcoin. But you'll thank me later mate.

link, the ripple killer

low market cap, high potential because it has a purpose and already partners.

Supporting REQ brothers.

I have REQ also and I believe it does have potential. But just lets talk about a potential in growth:
Current REQ market cap: $488.526.208 USD
Current BBT market cap: $4.400.486 USD

So if BBT (with their working product currently in testing phase until end of Q2) could gain the same market cap, it would already bee x100. When they have still potential at that point, you are going to pluto which is not even a planet anymore.

FUN coin if you like FUN.

CAG 25million marketcap

COLX

You can buy on tradesatoshis and coinsmarkets.

Solid team and project, in the middle of a coin burn that will allow them to be listed on a high volume exchange - cryptopia. It's around $0.01 right now.

Do it, faggot.

REQ, BBT, MOD!

CND dummy

Not a shitcoin but currently like a dime, very good for month over month

Go LuxCoin

Also I don't get how this works.. anyone care to explain?

PRL
dipping from 1,80 to 1,50
get on right now and you make 3k tonight

COVAL undeniably. Lowish cap, listed on bittrex, good vision, strong tech, and super professional web presence.

Buy upfiring mate only 8 million market cap and great idea

COME ON REQ

(You) REQ

Pascal Coin, they are about to change their mining algo and that is the only thing holding them back from 100xing, white paper says it all

Look into Melon (MLN).
Solid team and technology
Has also still a lot of room to grow market cap. is still much to low.