WARNING: Trippie Redd may make a potential crypto announcement

Trippie Redd (born Michael White), is currently one of the best Ohio rappers to enter the rap game and has dominated the music market with songs such as POLES1469 with 6ix9ine and Dark Knight Dummo, his latest hit. He is rumored to make an announcement at 8:30 PM EST 1/4/18 about Chain Link and his involvement in it.

You have been warned.

GET IN HERE Veeky Forums

you are a faggot and this wannabe nigger wont moon shit or have any of his gay ass followers buy chainlink .

>Bruh we outta get in on dat link, sike nigga I need sum weed.

YOU ARE SO DUMB. THIS IS HUGE.

bro cmon it's true. Trippie Redd always makes vague Chainlink references in his songs.

COUNT MY GWAAAAAAAAP
COUNT MY GUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>being so deluded by stinky linky you start subliminally rapping about it to try and salvage the wreckage

Are you the same faggot that was shilling the same shit about young lean yesterday? Kys

Its true, those other two rappers tweeted about LINK over the last two days. Rappers love it!

GO ALL IN ON REDD

how is this a good thing? this dude is a clown

noname nigger is trying to advertise his shitty soundcloud on biz, get out

/thread

I PULL UP IN A DROP TOP
SHE DROP DEAD
I PULL UP IN A DROP TOP
SHE DROP DEAD

SHOUT OUT MY BRODIE MY WOADIE LIL NIGGA AND SHOUT OUT MY BOUSINS WOAH

IM SWEAR IM BLOODIED UP BS NEVER THROWING UP CS

he look gross as fuck like an alien, he doesnt even look black - more like a mulatto chuckey, i feel sorry for his ass

i rode ripples moon perfectly while bumping dark knight dummo and love scars that shits magic

africa by toto is my hidden card for gain buffs though

All rappers love ChainLink. I feel this becoming a meme

What coin do you guys think is lil uzi vert's top pick?

BIG 14 BITCH Y'NOW THE FUCK GOIN ON
BUY CHAINLINK OR FOREVER BE A PUSSY NIGGA

Pajeet iffy, uh, Sergey got the linky, uh
linky stinky, uh, Veeky Forums holds till fifty, uh

wtf did i just read?

>tripple da dipple rapper 6ix9whateverthefuck

god damn kids these days

CHAAAAAAAIN GAAAAAAAANG

I can't even imagine how heavy your bags are that you're reduced to a KANGOFTHEDAY post for your shitcoin each morning.

Mad that rap is the dominant music genre

This dude is for sure just doing it for a meme. Anyone who thinks this is serious god help you

Quintessential meme

ESKEDDIT

Lol

there's rappers from Canton, OH now? WTF