VEN MOON

ARE YOU READY ALL ABOARD THE PLANE

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its dropping you mong

Its coming back from the dip, its a literal perfect curve nigger, if it doesnt moon I'l eat my shit and post it here

Why did this shit just fall off a cliff

>dropping
what did he mean by this

imagine if not buying this dip

kek

im already all in nigga

i was half in but i just transfered the rest ot buy the dip.

See you at 10$ next week. were both gonna make it

Should i sell and rebuy my stack to get entered into the contest or do you guys think its not worth it? I have a .5 btc stack so i would only have to do it once

Price prediction after this moon?

I didn't even follow VEN since I am all in ETH&ICX, but I noticed the literal perfect curve on Binance and went all in

Btc run you fucking retard, all the other alts dipped as well.

>when you're a poorfag that could only afford 300 VEN but you're still making gains

>it will below your mind

Same. only 600 myself

You don't know the meaning of the word poorfag. I only have 13. To the moon

next steep dip fml

only noobs are selling right now. There is millions of dollars worth of money waittng to get back in but they are trying to buy low. Once noobs/short sighted oppertunists stop panic selling, we will reach a new ATh again

If this coin ends up like TRX 2.0 by only building up hype and failing to demonstrate any applicable use cases by the next announcement, I'm dumping it.

Sellsellsell sunny died in a car crash

Do some research you fucking retard

I'm right there with you user. Made my first crypto investment yesterday. 25% ETH and 75% VEN on a $200 investment. We will make it friend.

Are you fucking stupid? Or is every newfag here this retarded?

yes
source: I'm retarded

i just went all in on ven don't fail me now

>No white paper
>Only rumours of partnership with a car manufacturer

I'll only change my mind if the announcement proves anything, not because of some spastics sperging out on an imageboard.

yeah, i'm like 90% in ven

We're gonna make it

Just fucking sell you fag. If you're too retarded to even research what VeChain is then dont fucking bother investing

This shit is going to dump hard after the competition ends. I put a buy order at 0.002 ETH.

buy high sell low

all in, not even gonna check it till sometime tomorrow thats how guaranteed this moon is

Just bought 40 I'm so poor..

baby all these weak hands are gonna make me so much more $$$ thanks weaklings.

All in. Broke 155k dollars today.
300 in 2 weeks minimum .
Comfyness: max

Get into this PnD backed by whales. Guaranteed profits....

discord dot gg/hTTEEt2

nigga its gonna skyrocket when the competition ends, whales have been keeping it low to maximise chances of winning

fuck off youve been spamming this in every thread

IM IN WITH U

The amount of black people on this board is concerning. i think the bankers might crash crypto just so the undesirables dont get any wealth.

Bought 500. With my luck it will crash in 1 hour.

Lurk more and actually learn before posting

A whale cant drive a BMW m8, Big fishfish has no use for a car. The whales r not in it for the BMW

>mfw OP didnt tell people there is a Binance competition going on

Prepare your pink wojaks

Just started trading crypto a few weeks ago but have only got x2 gains so far. I'm all-in on VEN now

Bmw stands for Bayrische Marine Werke it is ideal for whales. That's why they are partnered.

You idiot, these walls have been there long before the competition. Do you really think whales care for a car if they have millions in their bags?

Yeah because I am totally not still 800% in the green after the Tron binance competition.

>a literal buy and sell competition
>doing anything to the price
pick one

So thats why the whales have been sitting on VEN for ages now... All they want is cars, does that mean that its greenpeace dumping the coin now?

Fucking Ven holding strong so far while most other coins are dipping hard. Comfy as fuck

I wonder how many weak hands will sell as soon as the comp ends and then miss out 200% gains

I'm all-in on VEN and have no intention of selling it any time soon, even though all these posters talking about "weak hands" have me feeling like they just want me to hold their bags for them.

Whatever happens in the upcoming months, I'll know if I should put more money into crypto or accept that it isn't for me.

Bought at 35 cents and will still keep calling them weakhanded fucks cuz that all what these newfags do

no it didn't

Huge sack detected

I will probably sell before that little competition dip, and than buy it again in next 5-6 hours

HERE WE GOOOOOO

holy shit it recovered fast

hmmmm recovered in less than 30minutes
Now anons tell me how this is a shit coin?

VEN is the comfiest coin to exist right now

This shit is so fucking comfy. I bought 50% at 19000, then added 25% on the next dip. Just finished adding the rest on that dip, now I'm all in and we are going up again.

I cant wait to make it next month.

VEN on bitthumb = 20$ VEN within the next month or 2

Rebranding in january with a huge event in Singapore
Change to its own chain in q2. This will be the biggest run of 2018

I keep seeing posts where people are talking about buying TRON. They will FOMO into VEN at 15$ a pop

That's what ripple is for pry the idiot hands off the scarce BTC/ETH and transfer it to stupid centralized inflationary XRP. Idiots falling for it.

I just sold my Tron and all in on VEN. Hopefully I make it.

for a 30,000 car... gormless...

I mean its more than 30k but overall youre still right. When they hold millions of ven...they dont give a fuck about an i8

Put 60% in at 23550

im gona win the bimmer

>whales put up walls to accumulate
>whales have over 80% of the circulating supply
>the supply for the normies and not whales is around 40million
>moonmission of the century will start once they put down their walls
anons, buy as long you can

you will make it

you will make it

I will make it, as well.
I remember at the beggining of this huge alt coin mania I would sell coins after they went up 20%, not realizing how stupid it was.
Bought ETH at 500 and sold at 600, litecoin at 120 and sold at 150. I could have 400k by now if I didnt.

Anyways, I won't make the same mistake this time. Not selling this shit for atleast a month or 2

I8 for 30k sign me up

141k Eur where i live..

Does VEN/ETH count for the competition?

These is the last steep wall up (for now), do you guys think there will pop up other (nearby) ones when these are down?

good question idk

Well shit, does anyone know?

guys will this shit moon today or tommorow?

I am kinda FOMO of a Cardano moon

why are these walls up? and dont tell me its for the competition that awards some 30,000 dollar car.

Doesn't seem like it's mentioned in the Lucky Draw competition. Just random 1btc WORTH trades.

It only mentioned VEN/BNB for the trading competition.

wait where the fuck does an i8 cost 30k

This is the moon. This a $3.75 coin.

You missed it.

Perfect, thanks user

>implying it wont 10x from here

IT'S ONLY JUST BEGUN

OH IM SORRY THE MILLION/BILLION DOLLAR SELL WALLS ARE UP SO SOMEONE CAN WIN A 130K CAR!!!

OH GODNESS!

(145k plus tax)

He means its gonna be low key

how could i forget the tax

I think the sell walls have been up to demonstrate some level of price stability to their potential clients, which is what they have been pitching as a unique selling point when implemented

idk what the reason is or who does this. I believe in this coint though.

momentarily crashed, hasn't stopped going up since.

/comfy/est hold of 2018