ENG moon mission

My bags are packed, rdy for the next fuckin moon mission! I'm all in on this guy so take me to andromeda

Other urls found in this thread:

enigma.co/enigma_full.pdf
discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What makes you so sure, user?

>still under $6

why must you get my hopes up

788 here

Something you have to understand is that enigma is a long term coin that is actually backed by a proper team unlike the pump and dump flavour of the hour shitcoins like tron and dbc. This is comming from someone who made 200% on tron.

Its' a massively underrated coin with the best white paper i've read so far

dats what i wanna hear!

Your a wise man and a big guy

400 right now, +800 tomorow after the money is transfered.

nice dude

Sitting pretty with 428. Holding long term. Private smart contracts will change the world. This coin going to $1000+.

so basically you never have to work again, what can possibly go wrong with this one

But will it work with link?

Anons, pls shill me on ENG. The website looks cool and stuff, but I don't get what the project is for.

As good of a team and idea it is, realisticly I dont think it will break 100$ until maybe q3 2018, but I sure hope so.

Read the whitepaper.

enigma.co/enigma_full.pdf

If you can't explain the idea behind this coin in two phrases then it means the project is shitty.

Delete this. The dip is not meant for weak handed faggots to join my coin

Bye then, GL with FUN

team is fucking great and privacy contracs will blow this guy straight in top 20, shilled enough?

If you can't even grasp what it's for you need to go back to r*ddit and stay poor

Companies will need to perform smart contracts in private due to trade secrets. Enigma is to Ethereum as Monero is to Bitcoin.

Get into this PnD backed by whales. Guaranteed profits,

discord dot gg/hTTEEt2

what makes this coin better than ICX? So far I see that it has nothing on it. Correct me if I'm wrong.

This thread is about the most solid project in crypto right now, gtfo w/ your pajeet group.

>what makes this coin better than ICX? So far I see that it has nothing on it. Correct me if I'm wrong.

ICX will likely partner with this company

where can I buy this coin? german here

binance

Yep, enough. Just bought some.

should I buy it with Ark and Bitcoin Cash or just my btc holdings?

4000 here
I dont want this coin moon soon.
I need to buy more.

Just sold 5 of my beloved XMR that I’ve held since october to get a piece of this. Haven’t considered any other alts except from this and xmr. Don’t you fucking fail me!

see you on saturn user!

ALL HAIL THE GAINCUBE

holding

Just bought another 9000, i'll stop fucking around with crypto for this month, hopefully i'll see some nice gains then.

When is my beloved ENG going to stop dumping and start pumping again?

Bought at $6 yesterday. Could have picked up at least another couple hundred.

HOLDING

Bought 200 more at 37100

Are there any other coins in the market addressing the issue of private computing?

Bought @ .0062 ETH, could have sold at a 10% climb but thought it would keep rising, now it's .00561

I could dump my RLC stack at this new ATH and get 500 ENG now at the dip...

Maidsafe

Just hold you weak handed faggot.

Finally took the time to read into this and bought in at 37785 sats. I could see this going the route of ANS/NEO.

Thanks for shilling me guys, looks like a good token for long-holding