Mining or something

3 months ago I spent 2k on building a stupid powerful computer.

I'm not a fucking nerd and i have started my crypto journey just 1 month ago. So i know nothing about mining crap and that stuff.

Tell me how do I "mine" shitcoins with my computer. Can I mine these newer coins that are realesed every week and win more money? Should i just sell the stupid computer and keep investing?

Even if its not related to criptocoins how the fuck do i win money with my computer?

Other urls found in this thread:

zclassic.miningspeed.com/getting_started
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You can join a mining pool, but its easier to just fucking buy on what ever shit exchange in your bunghole

>crypto journey
fucking faggot

lambo mission?

>3 months ago I spent 2k on building a stupid powerful computer.
>this dumbass probably has 1 1080ti
>this literal retard did not realize that time ROI for 1 1080TI on a 2k rig is about 6 years.
alright shit for brains. since you're so goddamn stupid, i'll tell you what to do to make that rig actually get you ROI.
1. buy two more cards and get raped by opportunity cost but get ROI in about 2.5 years
2. cut your losses, sell the whole damn thing and buy from anywhere. I'm telling you this because you're absolutely fucking hopeless.

if the ROI on 1 card is terrible then getting more cards is not going to be any better

Goto a public library and steal electricity while you shitpost on Veeky Forums.

fuck off normie

>card pays itself in a little over a year
>card pays for the mobo, psu, cpu, etc in another 2-3 years
you're not even accounting for changes in profitability.

>3 cards pay themselves in about a year
>3 cards pay the mobo psu, cpu, etc in a second year

i have 3x 1080ti from september and i already ROI, you just suck at mining

go to coinmarketcap.com
any coin without an (*) can be mined

>getting nvidia 1080ti with GDDR5X architecture
>not superior power efficient 1070s with GDDR5 if you're going for Nvidia

>look senpai, i got muh ROI mining eth
>$0 profit
>look senpai, i bought 6 eth a few months ago @ $350
>~$3300 profit
argue better. I'm not even trying to tell people to not mine because it benefits me. It benefits you too.

unless there is a huge crash or you're mining the wrong shitcoin it takes about 3 months to pay for the cards

now, doubling your money (i'm counting the asset still) in 3 months is good in the real world, but in crypto it honestly isn't

I'm planning on getting some cards if we enter a bear market, but for now I'm holding.

Brainlet...

Didnt get the computer to mine crap. It's just extra bucks if there are any, if not i just keep using the computer for the intended porpouse.

depends. you can't run a card without a computer, and the right computer can have 8 cards. so the roi on 8 can be better than 1.

if he bought the card for, say, gaming, which he likely did, he doesn't NEED a return on investment because he already bought it without the intention of making any money with it at all. you are entirely unhelpful and just being an asshole to be an asshole

actually if you bought eth a few months ago you are down on satoshis.
And mining eth was and is profitable but stupid to mine with few cards, too much diff

i make like $7 a day with nicehash with my 1080 ti

>exitscam hash

you really trust them?

This guy gets it.

I DONT NEED YOU DISCUSS YOUR STUPID ROI.

I need to know how do i make extra bucks with a 2k computer. Im not buying 40 1080 ti.

easy answer run nicehash

hard answer use whattomine

>I'm not a fucking nerd
figured this means you're one of those chad investors that went to micro center back in 2013 and bought every last AMD card only to rape it and return it on the last day.
Learn to google. get yourself on equihash with a 1080ti. consider nicehash if you think the uptrend will continue, potential BTC bullflag.

>hugbox retardation
go somewhere else

first reply meant for

>you are down on satoshis.
top kek, BTC and BCH are both going extinct in the next 2 years, and he still talks about sats

this computer is now capital. that capital can sit there or it can work for you.

go to nicehash or nanopool and download their miner and have it go to some wallet.

if you have a NAS, farm storj / sia / whatever.

people in this thread who are saying it's not worthwhile because you won't make a profit are missing the point. you can earn money when you aren't playing witcher 3, versus not earning money. don't expect to get rich this way though. I make maybe $100/mo on a 1070.

Thanks, I'll check out if it's worth it.

I think pascal coin is most profitable and will go up in value over time. Also why did it cost you 2k?

Because ram prices are super high. And getting the parts in another country that isnt USA costs you 20% more at least.

You really have to be an idiot not to mine ZCL right now. Something like 5 USD per day and 1080 card, and you will get one Bitcoin Private per Zclassic that you keep in your wallet when the fork happens sometime this January.

Just follow the instructions here:
zclassic.miningspeed.com/getting_started

btc still 15k, if you bought Eth in june and held all the way down you are a brainlet, that simple

another brainlet miner, you mine it when it is $1 and hold, not now...

if im using a gtx 1080 could i get a 1080ti as well or do they need to be the same cards?

Nicehash.com

But I'm assuming you have 1 1080 Ti, so you'll be making peanuts daily and it's much more boring than collecting hours on Steam. If you built this for mining, you're retarded.