XLMarines come get in the bunker!

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/01/02/theres-a-new-hottest-coin-of-2018-so-far-stellar.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

REEEEEE I'M ALL IN WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO

Mfw I had 1btc and now barely .75 in 2 hours.

welcome to crypto. dude chill, dont be retarded and sell, just go game a bit and come back tomorrow when you are back at 0.9 or more :)

Jesus Christ, you weak minded faggots.

BTC is rallying, all alts will tank. XLM will rebound. If you want to get risky, sell now and buy slightly lower but risk not timing it right and rebuy higher, or just chill and hold through this shitstorm. We've went through the EXACT same thing what, 2 days ago? Go into stocks if you can't handle crypto volatility.

your FUD worked, rebounding as we speak, love it

IM BUYING MORE FUCK YOU NIGGERS

I bought to low to try and accumulate, i don't want to lose my lumies. HODL, THE STORM WILL PASS.

30% FLASH SALE OVER
GOING BACK TO FULL PRICE

See you guys at 5800!

This is one hell of a coin for me to cut my teeth on, is all crypto this manic?

kek work of art right there

>he still measures in sats

buy the dip obviously

why would someone buy your 20x look at the sell wall on lumen thats real and not going to get pulled back. this is what happens when you get a whole bunch of people buying into a high supply coin, what you have now is a whole bunch of sellers. its oversold and will slowly bleed

yes

poorfag here so only was able to buy an extra 250 at 68c in before ruined.

shill me on why this is a good investment still.

>BTC is rallying
the hell are you talking about it has done nothing for the past week

AHHHH

If you aren’t holding this for all of 2018 what are you even doing with your life?? I’m all in from 72cents and feel like a fucking God

tfw i only have 1.9k of these bad boys

I only have 114 :(. Is there anything better to put my lowly $91 into that will yield something a little quicker so I can have more in XLM when the time comes?

Some advice: Don't buy shitcoins.

Except XLM ain't a shitcoin. Get the fuck up off this board faggot.

Better than I did. I was waiting for .61 so I bought nothing. :(

Oh well. 38K Lumens at .04, so I don't feel too bad.

Kek, bought 5k lumens at 73 cents and another 8k lumens at 90 cents and i'm not even worried a tiny bit.

Feelscomfyman

Agreed.

Dare I say... XLM has more utility than BTC. :O

This

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WE'RE GOING DOWN

>btc goes up or down 1%
>alts crash 20%

>Back up to .80

lmfao hope there aren't any bitch bois with weak hands here cause its a one-way trip to the moon for the rest of today.

This, XLM is so fucking comfy for 2018.

Spot the shitcoin lads.

held and sold at the same price i bought, i think not losing money was a good thing

>back up

It was floating around .85~.90 for hours and hours and hours before this sudden CRASH

simply lower your entry point, this thing has been going up and down 200 sats for the past week

as in, buy the dip

what does this mean?

Jesus... What is this? Have you all been in crypto for what? A month?... This is called a correction. Its finding its base support. Acumulating now is a good choice. Money is being draw by btc. It will come back and people who sold will cry.

In case you brainlets are wondering I got 400k plus... And not selling yet

I'm waiting until it dips below 3500 sats and it will fall that low.

sorry but that dip to 4500 was your last chance

yeah, bought in what i thought was a dip, big mistake, it was about 0,000856ETH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I JUST WANNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAA DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

jk im comfy af

You're fine. 1-2$ in less than a week.

won't it dump again? afraid to put my money on it

AaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASENNNNNYAAAAAAWATABEECHBUDDABUH

This

This one is rather stable.

Sry im not done accumulating, please stop motivating the new people

If you compare it to other top 10 coins, it's still really undervalued. If it any time dips below 70 cents I'd buy more instantly.

It does this all the time. It's a good thing.

XLM will be $2 at 2700sats when BTC is at $26K.
You're welcome.

Every coin is a shitcoin

wow someone knows his shit. zoom out, brainlet

Yeah I dump ark ages ago

Except Stellar m8, and if you dont know why people would use it, its because you cant see that they're literally steps away from mass adoption.

This isnt some project that is still underworks, no they got shit working. They have cross-border payments across the SE Asia with 12 different currencies and theyve been doing it for the last 3 months.

You mix that with all the new shit coming out and the roadmap that STILL isnt unveiled (im pissed it was supposed to be this week REEEEEEEEEE), the ATM's coming out, FairX, Peerex, literally a shit load of decentralized exchages, ICO's, go do some fucking research it literally takes 5 minutes to differentiate a working product about to take mass adoption and a whitepaper still accumulating developers

Get real kid

user, what are your predictions?
EOM/ EOY?

>rally
DOESNT MATTER!!!! ALL I SEE ARE RED DILDOS AND THEY ARE TRYING TO FUCK ME!!!! I BETTER SELL!

$2 eom, around $5 eoy after stagnation.

really depends. If Bitcoin gets and upgrade like lightning or segwit to actually propagate, XLM will max out around 1,2$ this month after a proper BTC rally dip.
Otherwise, anything up to 4$ this month. End of year? jeez i hope it will still exist at the end of the year. pets.com et al kindly present their .com bubble regards.

buy dips bitches....

I guess time will tell, all I know right now is that I'm holding nearly 11k lumens and it feels quite comfy. Good luck gentlemen, see you on the moon.

Dafuq is that last sentence?

Where you all storing yerr Lumens?

It means the sell wall is slowly creeping over to the buy wall which means people are selling lower and lower=price going down.

Wake me up when it goes back to pre-January prices.You fucking teenagers think this shit is supposed to stay up forever like your boners.

Depending on the bullish market, EOM could possibly be anything above 1.25$+

EOY $3+

If they do their marketing right and time those announcements (like they've constantly have been doing) then I can see them gain a modest 300%+ (this is a variable, it can go upwards to 500%+ depending on market) this year alone.

This project is undervalued as many people don't see the potential of it exponentially exploding. I believe mass adoption will be end of Q1 so expect it to go parabolic by then

>$3 EOY
Please, it will be $10 EOY. No reason this can't perform as well as Cripple.

Dip more mister rocket my transfer goes through tomorrow

>dat bulge
Wait a minute.

Don't care, would still smash

cnbc.com/2018/01/02/theres-a-new-hottest-coin-of-2018-so-far-stellar.html

MSM posts this

xlm drops 15% after mooning 300%

>shitcoin

lol, big players are accumulating. Hodl or resist killing yourself later.

500k xlm reporting in.

>oh wait more news to the normies?
>good thing I can make these weak hands sell now so I can accumulate more just before the normies make this 10x

Everybody has to learn at their own time

Never again. It will never dump again.

XLM price by end of q1?

Don't sell when it's down, dummy

10 bucks, enjoy your lambo

$6

I can see it spike above $5 honestly lol

13,5$

My model says 6 is most likely. 95% CL band of +/-2

lol this is stable as fuck

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ripple was 0.2 at the end of November, Link 0.15, REQ 0.05, XLM 0.08.

Now look at them. $3, $1 to 0.9, $0.9 to $0.8, $1 - $0.8. They all have plenty of marketcap room except Ripple.

I think they'll all be around $3-$5 by the end of Q1. All all $10 by the end of Q2.

Crazy good partnerships, fairxio soon to be released. This shit still hasnt even started

How are you modelling it?

dont fucking know if to buy RLC with this shit. Should've bought RLC when it was 2 bucks and this was 90 cents.

>15 ark
whoa there moby dick

its never bad to take some profits out and diversify. 10%-15% depending on how much you have and how much potential gain you will get from make that trade relative to a weeks time

ill wait for it to reach 82~ cents i think. People are accumulating now it seems so it should grow a little today.

are we heading beneath 5 k again? sigh. its over isnt it

>Wanted to sell at .91 earlier today and buy back in when it inevitably dropped
>Couldn't because I was at my wagecuck job
>I lost more money by being in work today than I made from actually going to work.

When to drop TRX for more XLM and REQ?

Now, before the Asians drive the price up.

Kek. I'm sorry user, but I can't help but find this whole timeline we're in hilariously surreal. Goddamn I love crypto.

eeep BTC rising hodl your nutsacks

remember us poor folk get our tax returns in the next 4 months. what do you think we're going to buy?