Can't do it anymore. I'm off the LINK train

It was fun guys, but we know this is the end of the ride. I'm off now. Made some profits on my bags, but there's better coins out there. Going to ride out this XRP moon while you're stuck below $1.

Stay poor.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kVdw1TbyDV4?list=PLjgfpSQFJTLpKmTGCG8FjvDFbfst6F-x5&t=562
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are you posting this in January? The time to do so was October.

Just wait until SWELL Conference man. Ripple is going to be huge!

dankmeme.jpg

It's over. LINK is finished.
I unironically sold for ADA and XVG.

Ya LINK is dead. The autists pushed it to $1, but it was never going to cross it. Back to 45 cents we go.

>market dumps his LINK bags down to 87 cents

>posts fairwell on biz mentioning he's buying a fucking YID coin aimed at normie

Thanks for the cheap LINK user

what is market correction for 500 LINK

Gaiz why did it stop going down? And XRP isn't mooning....

it made it to 1.02

LOL, OP you never held link for a second. If you want to buy so bad, just buy?? And not be salty??? Tons of room still aboard the ship.

I bought at 70 cents and sold at 88 cents. stfu pajeet. Maybe you'll trade like a pro like me some day.

>sells 12 cents under peak
> pro

XRP? Fucking ripple? The single most overvalued thing in the universe? Surely it will continue to moon forever, going to be worth trillions, because ''meh coinbase'' KEK

Kekked hard.

Just wait for the flippening core cuck. Ripple is the real king.

Dude, are you retarded? Core? Dude we are trying to be rich here and that's not going to be done by holding anything in top 10 anymore. Even the flippening would barely be just 2x gains and it's already 1st if you count the total supply..But please keep thinking you're going to get rich by holding Ripple, don't let your dream fade LMFAO

The bubble won't last forever so you either going to get 100x low cap altcoin outside of top 100 or get killed by holding overvalued bags of shit. Ripple need $1B just to keep up with the company planned monthly sell-off. That's more than then the market caps of many coins that are much better than ripple.

>protrader

Wow a 25% gain. Meanwhile if you bought a month ago you could have made an easy 650% off literally no news. LINK will probably 10x by the end of Q1 and 10x again by the end of Q2 once the 2 network iterations are launch.

But instead you're buying the top of a (((banker))) coin that already did 10x in a month and is massively overbought. The BEST return you will see by mid 2018 is a 2x. What a fucking mong you are. The thought of you making almost no money in the greatest bull market of all time is EXTREMELY satisfying.

>makes 25% in a market so absurdly bullish a litteral fucking tard can make gains.
Damn so pro user i'm jealous

Nobody here owns fucking BTC you tard, you have no clue what is even going on in the market.

WOW you couldn't get more retarded than this.

LINK will go -10x by Q1, and -10x again by Q2. Nobody cares about oracles, and if they do they'll just use OCT cuz its got Oracle right in the name. You can't compete with that branding and LINK branding is awful. The market will never care about it no matter how autistic Sergey is.

MUD
U
D

Why doesn’t anyone like XRP? Genuinely curious, I’m new

I think why people dont like ripple because it was made by jews or back by them and also ripple sucks ass compared to chainlink in what they are suppose to do.

Centralized so it's antagonistic to everything crypto stands for, plus the token isn't actually needed for any of Ripple's functionality.

Centralized control and jews (those two things go together anyway).

This was the SIBOS conference, right?

Is it worth holding what little I have?

Damn, LINK is tanking hard! Sucks for all the ledditors.

>Nobody cares about oracles
BAHAHAHAAH. Smart contracts that can connect to real data are already easily estimated to create savings in the 100s of billions. Go read the capgemini report you dumb fuck.

>OCT
Literally a chink knockoff with a trash WP, no product to show and built on a meme platform. They go live in June 2018, by which time CL will have mainnet running and a daily stream of partnership announcements. Good luck Chinaman.

>Link branding bad
They own smartcontract.com. They're Chad's that don't give af about baby investors like you who want to double their pocket money.

>Market doesn't care about Sergey
Yet he's getting his dick sucked by MASSIVE organizations like SWIFT and AXA for the last 18 months. Not to mention all the other crypto projects that want CL.

You're hilarious dude.

nice b8 m8

Will just make them begin to shill it even more. Cat is out of the bag with this.

Everything normally gets pumped in a couple of hours.

>up 34% in 24hrs
>slowly going up still
>TANKING HARD!!!!!
user pls

Here's a capcha if anyone wants to use it for Linky memes.

>I haven't heard of Aeternity or Corda

You realize Oracles are not necessary. Example:
youtu.be/kVdw1TbyDV4?list=PLjgfpSQFJTLpKmTGCG8FjvDFbfst6F-x5&t=562

WEAK HANDS