BTC

King Bitcoin has woke and he's here to rape your portfolio.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/HuuZ0pBt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>still 15k
don't post these threads until its past 16k cuck

Lay down old man you're bleeding out

oh no.
i have lost $150.
I'll have to file bankruptcy.

What a worthless shitcoin, it won't pass the resistance at 15.500, it won't even go higher than 15300 but that's enough to slow down my alts that were growing beautifully.

It will go up to 16k within a few hours.

Already pumping on Bithumb

The gooks are always one step ahead of us

NO KING PLEASE DONT

long live the king

time for tether

palm beach just issued a call to sell most major alts and get back into BTC. Teeka "First, we’ve seen the bitcoin dominance index go from over 60% to under 33%. The bitcoin dominance index tells us how much bitcoin accounts for the entire cryptocurrency space.

Generally speaking, when you buy bitcoin when its dominance slips below 40%, you are buying it “cheap.” I think bitcoin dominance will go back to the more “normal” level of 50–60%. That means bitcoin could double from here."

It has no effect

The flippening is happening with ETH and BTC.

Most coins have trading pairs with ETH.

BTC going up mean fuck all.

fuck outta here with your gen0 legacy shitcoin. do you not believe in Darwinism OP? natural selection won't treat you so well if you still hold this shit

100M was printed today actually

I fucking sold TRX yesterday and then went afk
I came back 1 hour later and trx not only recovered but went up like 30% kek
Not fucking selling, fuck bitcoin go kys

Is this legit? Screencaps or gtfo

Bitcoin is a shark or a crocodile or something that has little need to evolve

wow you mean i can DOUBLE my moneys????

I always sell half so when btc goes up and the alts go down I stay leveled out through the bounce

got a pastebin drop in our channel
pastebin.com/HuuZ0pBt

but do we see sharks and crocs being the top of the food chain? no. and that is the current overvalued state of bitocin

BTC will not rape your portfolio if you payed the "protection money" (i.e., at least 30% of your portfolio is BTC)

Bought at .00016, still feel comfy.

doubling your money is usually a very good thing, unless of course you're one of those $500 blockfolio NEETs.

anyone else notice it gets pumped same time everyday?

kek. shark is apex

That's exactly what they are you mong. That's precisely how they've stayed basically the same over hundreds of millions of years.

>Ripple buyer

Lulz, bagholder

Can someone explain why does BTC rising cause alts bleeding? People moving their money into BTC?

yea basically, its becoming less and less mandatory to do this though. alts are getting stronger.

Waking up? This shit pure flatlining. I see no increase atall it's moved like 1% in 12 hours.

Man is the only true apex dumb fucks, man IS classified as a mammal whether you can cope with it or not.

Who else is done accumulating bitcoin for the next week or so?

i'd say alts are getting stronger but there will definitely be a 40-60% dip across all of them if btc goes for 20k again, with a quick recovery once btc stabilizes

>if btc goes for 20k again
Not anytime soon bucko

i would like to see you fight against a shark then

Jesus bitcoin is so retarded this piece of shit can't even move so trash. Its on life support. Either way if it plummets or skyrockets alts are fucked

bitcoinfag here with 90% BTC portfolio
Im dusting off my memes for the inevitable pump
the smugness will be off the charts when this pops off, pepper your angus shitcoiners
feels good after like 4 weeks of going sideways.