Name a worse hodl

Name a worse hodl

Protip: you literally can't.

nothing is worse than BTC

Cripple

I have 30,000 REQ and I'm holding for the long term. Don't be dumb and sell this too early.

just dumped my bags

this shit just goes between .70 and .85 nonstop
I might buy back at .70

Until the hour it's not.

There is no long term

It's a pajeet scam

>this shit just goes between .70 and .85 nonstop

fucking adhd newfags

?
I guess whatever you're holding.

Literally every coin that is not REQ is a worse HODL than REQ

>Literally

lol

It's crashing because the update is tomorrow. Literally never fails that /staypoor/ retards sell their REQ before the update and get burned

it used to go between 700-800 sats a month ago, I got burned bad by waiting to buy back in

Insider from Berlin here
1$ tomorrow.

Proof?

OMG GUYS IT HOLDS IT VALUE AND DOESNT DIP WORST INVESTMENT EVER

Ja weil du den Preis festlegst oder was?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand we have liftoff. Thanks for the karma OPIE

You know how something is about to go up? Notice how you get nervous about a hodl and sell right before the moon? That's because the whales accumulate at low prices before they take it to the next level. They spread FUD. They put up buy walls so the price doesn't move. They drive out the sucker money and collect it for themselves before they pump it to the next level. That's how it works.

USDT

> made $100,000 on this coin so far, currently sitting in my Chase account

> still hold half my tokens from ICO

fuck off pajeet, not my fault you want to chase your dick around in circles trying to find the next pump

literally nobody i know who has made 6-7 figures in crypto trades that way. they do a deep dive on projects they like, buy them when they're cheap/not being shilled on Veeky Forums, and hold until it moons

that's how you make money, not by chasing pumps

fucking autist

this is fucking bullshit

perfect fucking time to buy in