Hope you bought in

You really think that announcement is enough to kill the king? Hope you bought the dip

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/ripple-just-got-slapped-with-a-700000-fine-2015-5
pastebin.com/t7Vj6KPL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The announcement didn’t even say anything lol

i held for 2 days and sold at ath, but now this dip isn't low enough to make me a profit

why can't I just hold

Now is the time to buy

Kek its dead...people realize its just a shitcoin to take BTC from the hands of people...they literarly freeze coins every day...wtf -.-

Go fuck yourself if you don’t have any restraint you fucking child.
Kill yourself and I hope you lose everything.

businessinsider.com/ripple-just-got-slapped-with-a-700000-fine-2015-5

>decentralized

MONEY SNAKE CONFIRMED!
WAKEY WAKEY!

leave

>2015
Work on your fud

nice article from 2015? lawl

I was too late to sell the """news""" so I just hold through

Bought at .90$, sold at $3.30 today. Buying back in at $2.20 tonight.

what made u sell at 3.30?

>2.20
user...

i hope all of you fucking fags die from cancer,

>the king
LMAO, if such thing as a flippening is ever going to happen, it's not going to be with a centralized shitcoin like this, kys

He’s an idiot who thinks he’s too smart to hold.

centralized? It's validator nodes are being relinquished. For every 2 nodes that are added (MIT, and Microsoft are two examples of validators that have joined) they release one of their nodes. They will continue to do this until they own ZERO validation nodes... meaning it will be completely decentralized and no entity will hold a majority of the nodes, unlike the "decentralized" coins you think are decentralized that aren't. After 5 years, Ripple coins will burn with every transaction. XRP is already being used for business transfers. If you don't realize the value in this as a long term hold, then you should just go all in on BTC and grab your ankles and pray.

ENJOY THE BAGS YOU FUCKING KIKES

kek

Bois here felt for wallstreet :D lmao

Who even cares if it's centralized. It's the future world reserve currency cleverly disguised as a free market cryptocurrency underdog.

>People not buying XRP hand over fist right now.
>People thinking coinbase is even worth thinking about for one microsend when XRP was custom built by the people who control $500 Trillion in global wealth, governments, armies. Custom built to solve all of their problems and meet all of their needs.

The classy bagholder :D

>cleverly disguised as a free market cryptocurrency underdog.

No, everyone knows it's a jew token. Which is the main reason you should invest in it long-term. I just wish I had more money to put into it and others like LINK, BCH, TRX, etc. All I can hold is one at a time. I suck man. So little money the transfer fees eat my profit if I transfer. Can't day trade like that. Can only hodl.

kikes don't drown, they do the sinking.

welcome to the internet, please feel free to experience it for a few years before posting retarded shit. Thank you in advance.

Obviously XRP is the one. Just hold that.

I'm all in on TRX right now. Did I make a mistake?

Let's be serious here. Is TRX a highly advanced Chinese gaming token? XRP is the new world reserve currency.

>Yes.

Out of every coin in the market right now. Ripple is the only coin where its greatest FUD is the strongest argument to buy more.

Oh its the Jew coin huh?... Well I might need to make sure I have some then!

What's best short term so I can hold LINK or XRP long term?

Will TRX go beyond XRP in the next couple weeks?

The best way to scam someone is to make them think they are smart and that other people are stupid. You've been scammed into buying something inferior to existing payment solutions.
The Ripple killer already exists: Paypal. It is far faster, is accepted almost anywhere, and doesn't require you to buy some random shit token to use it. Thanks for the money, goyim!

pastebin.com/t7Vj6KPL

Actually I am all in TRX right now and have no XRP. I was hoping it would dip while this moons, but you'd be stupid not to get it for a long-term hold. I think it might go down a little bit but then back up.

Just owning the coin makes me Jewish!

"No sir I am not Jewish, however I own some Ripple."

Going all the fuck in on ripple. This coin is work only dollars and bitcoins n is worth thousands. I’m buying as much as I can before it becomes a thousand a coin. I won’t be left out again.

So if I leave money on paypal it can 10x randomly in 6 months? Good to know.

LOL
I sold.
Got out quick, normies are slow to react, plus many wagecuck and at work, just wait til they find out ripple isnt going to be on Coinbase.

Of course the tweet didnt say that directly, but anyone with a brain can easily see that he was addressing the rumor going around with ripple to be added.

LOL what other coin had this rumor running around the most?!

LMFAO

Have fun holding those bags,

Its already on its way back up. Buy high sell low right?

I don't do short term I suck at short term. I only do long term. And I only buy more and more XRP.

Do some research on the global market cap of central bank paper and electronic currencies. On global market cap of the bond, stock and real estate markets. Realize how vast is the amount of wealth at play in this situation. Try to imagine any other cryptocurrency in the world handling that wealth and serving as a medium of exchange for that wealth. Laugh at all the imposters who talk of building a new economy. They don't need a new economy. They need a new currency. A currency that is a machine. A Terminator. Sent out into the markets to kill tens of trillions in global central bank liquidity, kill all the naked short selling scams, kill all the currency exchange scams, kill all the fraudulent back office paperwork scams. And that's exactly what it will do.

And it will save the global economy and bring it forward for another 80 to 100 years. XRP is a fucking hero.

>unironically buying XRP past $2

>4% fee' per transaction

You dumb shit, if anything that tweet meant "xrp is on the way and all our inside friends know it, but we should cover our ass." will be trading by end of next week.

>implying the price is going up strictly because people think it's being added to coinbase
>not because it has real world application that is being used right now
>inb4 they don't use XRP they use ripplenet argument

>not because it has real world application that is being used right now
Ripplers actually believe this

literally no causation between the two events
xrp was due a dump like after every pump it's had in the last month
the announcement said nothing, coinbase is just trying to avoid a buggering after the ordeal with bch
there were no rumours about the addition of xrp, only speculation
no coins on the way rn but when they are, xrp will be first in line

Look, I'm sorry you guys are heavily vested in this coin, and or in love with it, and simply don't want to accept the truth.

But this is the end for Ripple, I mean its growth alone was because of the rumor.

I rode the hype, but got the fuck out and took my profits elsewhere.

You guys are aware how many Ripple are in circulation right now right?

If you did, you would know its way overvalued.

The delusion is strong in Ripplers

>>not because it has real world application that is being used right now
Fuck off. Only Bitcoin and Monero have real world application.

itt: dumb normalfags

Half the growth was from Asian institutional investors. Each moon can be correlated to news about new partnerships and/or other successes of Ripple. Check out past events on coinmarketcal.com for XRP.

I will never ever listen to biz again.

I lost a lot of money. More than 1000 XRP. I think I'll just stop for some time. Very frustrating.

Ripple recovered very well and I'm fucked

This, XRP is morally superior to every type of financial system in existence. Most people don't realize the banks and academics want a technocurrency more than the cyberpunk anarchists do.

>No, everyone knows it's a jew token
How stupid are you to know that jews never lose. Just jump on board and enjoy the gains faggot.

>Bitcoin
>real world application
Is the real world applications to move your money as slowly as possible, while losing 5% of it in fees?

There are server hosts that take BTC as payment, ergo it has real world application. I'm not saying BTC is good, because it's not, but it is actually USED for something other than just trading.

i made around $400 from ripple from december 26 to today. i dont have a job, am student in uni. do i pay taxes? if so how? ty

yes im a stinky pajeet XD plz help