YOU MISSED THE ICO

THIS SHIT IS SO APPEALING TO NORMIES ITS CRAZY. Watch this fucking video youtube.com/watch?v=bKdvG4hr1ig

Normies just put their money in this shit, pay small amount of COV tokens and then their money goes up. Traders get paid the more people that copy their trading strategy.

ICO price was 0.00125 ETH - you can get it for slightly higher than that (1.2x ish) on EtherDelta. This shit's not even listed anywhere yet

THIS ISN'T EVEN LISTED ANYWHERE; YOU'RE GETTING IN BEFORE ANYONE ELSE.
etherdelta.com/#0xe2fb6529ef566a080e6d23de0bd351311087d567-ETH

You're welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#_-ETH
icodrops.com/covesting/
crowdwiz.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

holy shit op

if biz doesnt get in on this shit then I've lost all hope

it's ight we gonna make it a

Goes on exchange @ Jan 20th?

hahahah you fucked up your idea you fucking curry eater

yes right now you can only buy from EtherDelta

I got in on this, legit as it gets and a great concept and idea..

Some people in telegram are actually panic selling because it dipped below ICO price..
>.

EASYJET PARTNERSHIP

Sweet. Ew why is etherdelta such a piece of shit? Why does this website exist lmao

because you can trade any ERC token by replacing the "_" in url with its contract address. the power of decentralized exchanges

etherdelta.com/#_-ETH

also: what is the ticker name?

Oh shit thats pretty dank. Need to hire some web developers to make it less like a 2001 webpage, but im just being nitpicky now tbqh

>comfyvesting

I would like to know this as well

From what I can tell it's COV but I can't find it on etherdelta.
Anyone know?

COV comes up as Coven on coinmarketcap

fuk u mother bich banchod

Not everyone posting good ideas is a Pajeet, user.

It doesn't have a ticker on EtherDelta, you have to use the link I provided in the OP--the ERC20 token is called "COV"

i dont see COV on ether delta token

That may be the name of the actual token. Kind of like how Stellar is the network, and Lumens is the coin?

According to this sauce it is COV

icodrops.com/covesting/

Team looks pretty solid too.

Thanks OP Successfully shilled

It's not listed on EtherDelta's tickers yet guys--you have to use the direct contract address link, here:

>shilling his ico bags
If you thought so highly of it you would wait until it was actually trading to shill it instead of trying to dump now.

So this is like McAfee Twitter without actually having to post on Twitter + getting shares?

>there's a guy named Sergey
>there's a guy named Ivan
>there's a guy named Dmitri

Just bought 100k

I'm not shilling ICO bags, if you look at the transaction history you'll see I bought it literally a few hours ago. The 1500 COV transaction.

essentially, when the platform is released you'll be able to find the best traders and imitate their trades for best returns. those traders get paid commission--the more people that imitate their trades the more commission. so there is an incentive for everyone involved

It's basically a network to make hedging people's funds easier. Instead of going to individuals and waiting for funds to transfer etc., you still own your money but your investments mirror the traders' investments, and thus they get a commission AFAIK

Traders can also trade for you and they take 17% of the profit, another 3% is taken by the platform and you keep 80% of the profit (plus the money you put in ofcourse)

There's a good incentive to use it since it will be done by professional traders, not amateurs.

Goodbye Genesis Vision.. the real player has joined the game and you're about to get REKT

So you're even worse off then lel

10%, not 3% is taken from the platform. Leaving a total of 72% of profits for you - which is decent

Looks interesting but what is the use of the token and what was the ICO price?

>Normies just put their money in this shit, pay small amount of COV tokens and then their money goes up. Traders get paid the more people that copy their trading strategy.
>ICO price was 0.00125 ETH

Oh, still enough

So im guessing that you are the one faggot, that filled the order book with “Pajeet” trades, Hoping a chantard Will miss-click yes ?

isnt this the same as crowdwiz.io/ ?

I am not. I am the one that bought 1500 for 0.00145

itt op hopes for his shitbags to pump

Look at these eyes OP.

>tfw finally did something right